View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What day is it? (for Madison) 

Post Re: What day is it? (for Madison)
Ishtar let out a moan as she felt a tendril move into her flower, just enough to excite the trapped student, but not enough to fully penetrate her flower. It appeared Madison was just teasing her making the moment last as long as possible before fully taking the truant student.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:03 pm

"I bet you'd cum from just this.." I said, thrusting back and forth, adding some bumps along the surface to change how it felt.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar moaned as she could feel the tendril playing with her flowers began to change shape. As she felt bumps rub against her flower, she could feel the pleasure within in her start fill her. She knew soon she would be overwhelmed by the orange-redish girl behind her.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 am

I smiled and added a second one, this one poking and prodding at her clit. This tendral was softer, and when pressed, it would deform some.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:34 pm
Profile WWW

Ahhh, it feels good...ohhh...so good... Ishtar could feel a second tendril slowly start to play with her clit. She moaned as she feel the pleasure well within her. She knew that the director was going to driver her to her first orgasm of the morning before she was done with her.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:37 am

I smirked and gave her a hard pinch on her nipples, while givng her a hard thrust into her with a third tendral*

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:39 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar's head pointed to the sky as let out a moan as she felt a third tendril trusted into her. Her head fell foward only to bob with Madison's thrusts into her. The truant student could feel herself on the edge, it would only take a bit more for the red-orangish smile girl to send the blue haired girl into ecstasy.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:03 pm

I pushed foreward, pressing my body agenst her, pushing her body agenst the tree. As I did so, some small tendrals came foreward, and started to run up her neck and shoulders, as her back started to push back into me.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar continued to moan as she felt herself getting pushed against the tree, her body involuntary rubbing against it as she bounced to Madison's thrusts. It was then the truant student felt more tendrils begin to run across her neck. It simply too much for the blue haired student and she found herself thrown over the edge.

Ishtar pushed back into Madison as her head pointed to sky once more. Ishtar let out a loud moan as she found in the embrace of ecstasy. Slowly as it died away Ishtar here head fell forward as dealt with the aftereffect of her orgasm.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:40 pm

I smiled and said "Oh? Is that all?"

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar turned her head back to orange and red smile girl that, Ah, you want more? Ishtar was surprised as she realized that the director was just getting started with her.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:05 am

"Now you've made me curious.." I said, the tendrals rubbing more along the back of the neck. "I bet you can cum without me penetrating you." I said with a smirk, gripping her bust a little rougher.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 am
Profile WWW

Cum without penetrating me?...Ahhh! She felt more tedrils rubbing along her neck as the director began squeezing and kneeding her orbs rougher. She moaned again as the smile continued to have her way with the truant student.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:56 am

I smiled and said "Prove me right, and I'll stop and leave you be..."

As I said this, I gave her nipples a bit of a twist.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar moaned as she felt the slimegirl begin to work her nipples more. AH...you let me go. She wasn't sure she would have any control over the process anyways, but she was hoping she was hearing the director right.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:16 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next