View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Vocal Practice (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Vocal Practice (Ishtar)
Dendrite growled as its tentacle wriggled inside the girl. "Good," the creature murmured. "Moan for me." The tentacle pushed deeply into her, sliding between the spread folds of her flower. Then it pulled back...and began to thrust in and out, falling into a slow rhythm, stimulating her unmercifully. "Mmmmmmmmm..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Ishtar gasped and moan with every thrust into her flower. Please.....ahhhh...not....not in front of the ....ohhh....camera. She could feel the slow and steady pace as the cameras in front of her recorded every moment of her shame. However as bad as this was now, she knew it was only to get worse. Before it was over, she knew he was and the cameras were going to know her everyway possible.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:09 am

A soft laugh came from the alien. "I could turn off the cameras," Dendrite murmured. "I could keep you all to myself to enjoy." The phallic member drove in and out in a firm rhythm, filling her soft tunnel completely, again and again. "But that would be selfish," the creature whispered. "I should share your beauty with everyone. Let them know how you enjoy it...and how I enjoy you. Mm!" The monster grunted and a small jet of alien fluid squirted into her waiting sex, though the tentacle's movement did not cease.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Ishtar let out a moan as she felt a warm fluid spray through her flower, she soon began to feel her body begin to react to the alien fluid in her body. Her moans got louder and more frequent as she felt the tentacle move in and out of her at a steady pace. She could feel the heat of his member completely fill her with each thrust. Slowly but surely she could feel the pleasure slowly building within in her. Suddenly the student was less concerned about the camera in front her even as she moaned again.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am

Dendrite growled in pleasure, increasing the speed of its movements, pistoning eagerly in and out of the girl's wet folds. "Mmmmmmm..." Tendrils coiled around her breasts to squeeze, pushing the soft flesh back and forth even as she jiggled with the force of their movements. The tendril tips found her stiffened nipples to play with and flick. "Yes...good girl..."

--Jason Carter

Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Ishtar gasps and moans increased in frequency as the pace of the tendril begin to pick up thrusting in and out of her delicate flower. She let out a loud moan as a pair of tendrils wrapped around her breast to squeeze her orbs. Ishtar gasped as she felt her tendrils begin to play with her nipples. The blue haired student could feel the pleasure inside her begin to build. Ahhh....I can't...I can't let this...ohhhh....happen...in front of the camera. She tried to use the argument to resteel her mind against the pleasure, but it starting to become too much.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:19 am

"It's all right," Dendrite whispered lewdly. The creature's thrusts became more urgent, jiggling the girl's body as it pounded into her tightened sex. "Mmm, your body is so delightful...and so sensitive!" The tendrils flicked and rubbed over her trembling body, teasing unmercifully. "Yes, that's it...Do it! Cum for me!"

--Jason Carter

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Ishtar could feel her breathe become too heavy and her back began to arch. She realized that the alien was thrusting even faster and harder into the blue haired student. Her gasps slowly turned into shouts as she felt tendrils exploring every inch of her body. It was then that the young woman found herself on the edge of estasy, it wouldn't take much more for to send the young woman over the edge, whether there was a camera or not.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:15 am

Dendrite leaned back, the lights playing over the girl's body as she bounced in the monster's grasp. The tendrils writhing over her body leaked sticky slime, mingling with her sweat, making her skin gleam under the lights. "Yes," the creature growled. "Yes!" One tendril slid down beneath the girl's navel, just above the phallic member delving into her flower...the tendril found the bud of her clit and swirled around it teasingly. "Cum for me!"

--Jason Carter

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 am

Ishtar could feel her body being pulled back so that the cameras could get a better look at the woman almost at estasy. She could feel the slime working its way into her skin driving her wilder and wilder. I don't think I can ....ohhhh...hold out....ahhhh! It was then a tentacle reached down her body and began to play with her flower, slowly it began to play with her clit. Ohhhh.....there.....AHHHHHHHHH! Ishtar's head pointed skyward as she was overwhelmed by estasy. It wasn't until she realized what she had just done in front of a camera and the estasy did her head fall forward in shame.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:48 am

Dendrite shivered with delight as the girl quaked with orgasm in its grasp. The tentacles tightened, holding her writhing body close. The tentacle thrusting into her swelled and suddenly spurted forth long jets of alien fluid, filling her with the sticky stuff. The mingled juices overflowed and spilled lewdly from her flower as it quivered.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm..." The creature chuckled, gently caressing her sensitive spots with its deft tendrils. "Yes...good girl..."

--Jason Carter

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 am

Ishtar could feel the tentacles around her body tightened, pulling her even closer and tighter to his body. Her glistening swollen breasts stuck out even further for the camera. The blue haired student moaned as feelt the tendril swell inside her flower shortly before hot fluid filled her flower. The young woman looked up at the camera as the shame of what she had just let get recorded. Ah, I can't belief...ahhh...this is happening. Worse, for the young woman, she couldn't belief her lust was still growing for some reason. Still she know that Dendrite was just getting started.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Dendrite laughed deeply. "Believe it," the creature murmured. The monster's bulk rose a bit and moved forward...until the girl was right up in front of the camera, giving it a close-up of her stuffed flower. Dendrite's tentacle then began to withdraw from her...pulling back slowly, letting her feel every ridge in the member as it moved, until it finally pulled free. Her lips were left parted, slime and nectar gushing from her to spatter gently on the floor. "Mmmmm. What a pretty sight..."

--Jason Carter

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:49 am

Ishtar could feel herself be lifted up a little as her moved right in from of the camera, as it focused at the action going on below her waist. The blue haired student could feel Dendrite tentacle begin to pull out of her flower. Ishtar could feel her flower squeeze down on the tendril as its ridges brushed against the walls of her flower. Ishtar let out a moan as she she looked down as it withdrew. As she saw the mixed juices begin flowing from her flower on to the floor, she could only protest. Ah, no please focus on somewhere else. She didn't even realize she was no longer asking him to stop.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Dendrite laughed softly. He waited until the flow of fluid from the girl had mostly stopped. "Somewhere else, hm? Maybe these pretty breasts?" The camera stretched upward, pointed at her breasts and face. The tendrils began to squeeze and massage the warm flesh, dribbling more slime over her pale skin.

--Jason Carter

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next