View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Selected (for Anariah) 

Post Re: Selected (for Anariah)
Her back, in this pose, was too the desk that Amos had been hidden beneath. He knew that she had complied since he could see the clothing hitting the floor and he grinned feeling himself stiffen as he found himself growing more and more aroused at the prospect of what was about to occur.

Deke let out a small gasp, his eyes going from her to the blank canvass then back again.

"Oh ... ah, p-p-perfect," he announced.

He moved over to the door and made sure it was shut. It did not lock from this side and in any case he did not have the key. Amos held the door closed through his telekinetic prowess. It was not great but effective nonetheless.

Deacon went back to the page, the out line of his stiffness evident as his eyes slide down her body. He stood in front of a blank page for awhile before at last setting down his pencil.

"I can't do this ..." he uttered then rounded the eisle in which the pad sat. His eyes focused on her as he neared though, sliding down her form then back up it.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 pm

I could see the shy man out of the corner of my eyes enough to see that he was aroused by the curves of my body, or maybe more so, because of the position and what it exposed. I blushed continually now, but I had to finally admit to myself that I loved the attention, knowing I turned him on. Despite my nipples pleas for the embrace of warm hands, and my embarrassment of having my ass poked out as if waiting for a smack, I held still as the artist studied how to capture my essence on paper. Then he spoke, “I can’t do this …”, as he approached me.

My smile left suddenly, my dimples faded, as I stood up. “What’s the matter?” I said swallowing hard, the closer he got to me. “Did I do something wrong? You didn't like it?”, there was a definite puzzled concern in my voice, and my hands finally covered the erect points of my breasts, my elbows pulled tight to my sides.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:55 am

"No, that's not it," he began as he neared, his hands reached out sliding over her hips as he gripped her there loosely. "I'm rather ... distracted."

The words came out even as the sadist Amos prepared himself mentally. Little did he know that Aegir was creeping steadily closer to the two curious as to who or rather what hijacked his illusion and stole the work that he had already put forth at the party.

It wouldn't be long though. Deacon's lips slid against Ana's though, his fingers tightening a little as he did so ...

Character Listing

Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:45 pm

My body didn’t know whether to tense up, or become putty in his hands, but the touch of his lips to mine clinched it, as I gripped the stool to hold my balance. The passion of his kiss flooded my being, my pussy throbbed as if demanding attention, but it woke me up for a second, long enough for my mind to over-ride my physical urges.

I turned my head away, and glanced down at the floor before looking back into his warm eyes, and sitting on the stool. “I shouldn’t do this. I should put my clothes back on. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea.”, I said as I started to reach for my clothes on the floor next to us, my heart now racing.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:11 am

Deacon brought a hand to the side of her face, it brushing lightly against her up then down as she reached for her clothes. His eyes on hers, he smiled somewhat weakly. "That's alright ... tease!"

His eyes went black, a solid black before he faded as if he was never really there though Amos had wanted to alarm her before he burst forth, the desk he was under being over turned as he stood up rather quickly. He grinned though he snarled at her as he approached,

Clawed hands swatted aside desks and stools alike as he came forth towards her. His cock nice and hard as it throbbed rested out of his body though it had normally resided inside it until used where it popped out as if a telescopic appendage.

His eyes swept down her nake body. "This is going to be fun ..."

Character Listing

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:46 am

I frowned, looking up after Deacon’s accusatory, almost angry words, my fingers tightened around the pieces of clothes in my hands. “I’m sorry Deacon. Don’t be mad at me. Please, I just …”, my remorseful speech was cut short as his body seemed to disappear before my eyes.

The warning signals triggered tenseness in my posture before my mind could even register what was going on. I tripped over the stood next to me as I tried to move back on the stage and away from the commotion around the desks in front of me, and landed flat on my ass, still clutching my clothes to my chest.

Never taking my eyes off the clawed figure approaching me, I got to my knees, and scraping them across the hardwood floors, I slid myself backwards until my back slammed firmly against the wall. I said nothing, watching, wishing he couldn’t see me, wishing he couldn’t hear my panicked breaths echo off the cold walls, as I sat paralyzed in the corner.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 am

Her state of dread made it easier for Amos as four tentacles, two either side, emitted from his ribs from circular holes that stored them when they had retracted. He grinned down at her as smooth tentacles encircled her slender wrists and ankles.

Amos reached down plucking up a firm breast in a hand. "Mmm ... so ripe." He announced as he squeezed the flesh there allowing her nipple to roll between thumb and forefinger. His other hand slipped up her chest rubbing against it with his palm until his fingers curled, his claws scratching against her skin as they moved slowly up then down her body.

Character Listing

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:51 pm

The moment his smooth skin touched mine I tried to push him away, but his swiftly coiled around my limbs as I struggled. My heart was racing, back against the wall, literally, and I turned my head away from his sight as he made my nipples hard, and stroked my chest with his clawed fingers. My fingers still gripped pieces of my clothes, my bra strap tangled up in my left hand, my panties in my right. My breasts giggled with my irregular breaths as I fought off my tears now filling my eyes.

I strongly turned back to glare at this creature, “I will not give into you. That was a clever trick, but you’ll get nothing for your trickery”, I blurred out, tears now beginning to fall.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 am

"So you may think," Amos snorted as one of his claws cut into her smooth skin. Not too deeply but enough to sting as he slit her opened. "Oh, I want you to resist ..."

Amos enjoyed bringing pain to others. He was a demon after all and while he had been patient enough to wait he did so now with no compunction as he witnessed the blood welling up from her wound. He was just getting started though for he brought worse pain on others more so than this here. He grinned as a clawed hand reached up and took her clothes out of her hand discarding them to the side.

His head dipped dpwn, his tongue sliding against the bloody slit as he tasted the coppery taste of her blood on it as he continued, a hand reaching up to one breast where it squuezed against the orb, his thumb tracing against her erect nipple as he did so.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:40 pm

A tiny scream, more like a yelp on my exhale, floated out on the aroused air around me, as the burning from my cut flesh sunk into my psyche. It was clear this monster was not like the others, they never went straight for causing me pain and drawing blood. My back pushed hard against the wall of my own will to escape him, but of course I wouldn’t magically fade through it. I was faced with dealing with him, and taking whatever torture he planned for me, but my limbs continued to struggle against his grip.

Despite my mental desires to flee, my body was aroused, my pussy already glistening as he handled my sensitive nipples so roughly. The scratch seemed only to intensify further the sensors in my skin, and as he licked my body, my eyes were forced closed. He might have thought I was pretending not to be there, but instead I was absorbing the sensations, silently amongst my deep breaths.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:53 pm

"What is this?" Amos asked, a finger sliding down along the slit of her body, rubbing down then back up it. The tip of his finger moist with her juices as it moved against her. His tentacles tightened though as she pressed further against the wall as if insinctively holding her fast.

More then a bit of a sadist Amos had not been known for bringing pleasure to beings. Though had her eyes been opened she would have been able to gaze over Amos' shoulder taking in the very fact that the lock on the window twisted on it's own accord. Then the window silently went up a few inches.

"You like it." Amos cut in. A finger raised to the side of her face, a claw digging in there as it bit her skin and swooped down the side of her face ...

Character Listing

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:34 pm

I was repulsed by the thought of this creature’s finger threatening to invade my body, but my juices met his touch with glee. He was toying with me intentionally, testing me, as he held my legs and arms. I would have realized it if I wasn’t so scared, maybe I could be testing him as well, for weaknesses. Instead, I was too busy kicking myself for having even left the party. How am I going to get out of this?

Somewhere inside me I knew a window had opened, but it was not registering yet where the subtle breeze was coming from. I wouldn’t have thought it possible, but my body tensed even more, wincing at the claw cutting my face. Another yelp a bit louder escaped me, and my eyes flashed opened. “Ahh! What are you doing!?” I questioned him exacerbated by his second strike out against my flesh. This time, something I was vainly disturbed about.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Amos chuckled at her question, then choosing to ignore it he brought his tongue up to her face along her wound, the tip of it pressing against the gash as he licked up the wound. His hand cupped her breast, pressing against it firmly and now with her eyes opened she could see the opened window. Furthermore she could see a mauve blob pressing against the crack seeking entrance as it spilled out onto the floor.

With his boneless nature Aegir entered into the room through the opened window. He took his full height when all of his body had pressed inside the window while his mutifaceted mind allowed him to multitask. He telekinetically fastened onto the door not aware that Amos had done the same.

He had been curious as to who had usurped a portion of his illusion and while he had been slow moving taking all that time to get here he had reconized Amos having once dealt with the being. A telepath, though his prowess in that department had not been too great.

So far Amos had been unaware of him, he had no inkling in sensing the presence of anyone or thing for that matter as Aegir had. So he slithered forward silently, his gaze affixed on the demon as he glided forward.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Blinking my eyes a couple of times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was, made it clear that a window was open. Opening even more in fact, as something was coming into the room. Not aware that my eye movements might be noticed by the monster attacking me, I watched as the malleable creature grew larger once inside the room. It was huge in fact.

The owner of the claws digging into my flesh again, was too preoccupied with me I guess to sense the other being in the room, and I hoped somehow this would play out to my advantage. It didn’t seem like they were, together, as it were, but then my mind for a minute began to run away from me. What if they were together? What if they were both going to rape me? What if this was the plan all along … I closed my eyes again, this time surely hoping this was all a bad dream. I tried to calm my thoughts and then slowly opened my eyes again.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Amos had not followed her gaze initially as her eyes closed he had been about to continue with his sadist ways until the creature lurched forward, his tentacles retracting from her limbs as he turned, smashed from behind with a series of tentacles he used his own to defend himself against an unknown threat though as Ana opened her eyes she could witness the red scaley thing attacking something that loook similar to an octupi.

The pair fought viciously with tentacles and in Amos' case, claws, though the whole ordeal ended when the larger of the two, the mauve skinned thing pit Amos causing the later to howl out in pain as he recoiled back, the region near the wound bubbled up, chemicals in his blood working against the neurotoxin that invaded him.

Amos fled, leaping through the window that was barely opened to begin with, shards of glass shattering as the move made a large cacphony of sound proving just how anxious or badly hurt, the demon was.

Character Listing

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next