View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Stamina (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Stamina (for Kanoe)
Ishtar gasped as Kanoe increased her speed inside her. It was getting difficult for the young woman to speak even as she tried to relate the story. Ahhhh....h-he kept getting f-faster and f-faster. I-I could feel it...ohhh..b-building inside me...uhhhh....It must have been...ahhh...been building in-inside him too. Suddenly I-I could feel his r-r-release e-explode inside.....AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ishtar head pointed towards the ceiling as she had been thrown over the edge into ecstasy. It was like she had experienced the situation exactly like the first time.

Slowly but surely the woman came down off her high as her head fell foward again. Ishtar gasped for breath for a moment as she struggled to continue to explain. Ha....ha....ha.....e-even...ah....even while he exploded in me, he continued to thrust into me for a while longer. The creature was simply insatiable. Eventually he pulled out of me for a moment as he positioned himself to try something new.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:11 am

She held the woman tight as pleasure wracked through the student's being. Her fingers could not cum but the dark witch could improvise a little. Channeling a bit of her mana, she produced heat in hand that would seep into the woman's climaxing folds. Kanoe's fingers would continue to rapidly pump and fill the woman with heat until the climax finally fades. Only then does she stop channeling though her fingers would continue to move and explore Ishtar's quivering sex.

"It was not finished with you. Your body is trembling, eager to feel more of it inside you," she whispered, "What were you feeling now as he repositioned?" Kanoe's fingers slipped out and stroked slow circles around Ishtar's clit before sliding upwards, leaving a trail of glistening juices behind. She reached behind her and grabbed a strap on before circling behind the other woman. She would channel more of her fire mana into the rubber dildo to make it feel more real while running her juice covered fingers up and down the tip and shaft. The witch could only guess what the monster had in store for the helpless student.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Ishtar gasped for a moment at the thought of the moment, M-my resistence was fading. He moved behind me and he picked me up and positioned me over his member. He then pushed on to his member and moved up and down on it. As he did so a tentacle wrapped around one of my breasts. The sucker on my other breast continued to suck my nipple.

Ishtar let out a moan as she continued to relay what happened. The tentacles began to release more of the red liquid. I could feel the fire inside my chest as my body at that point was completely under his control. Anything he wanted to do to me h-he could. I-I simply was not going to be able to resist.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:18 am

"Mmm... You're avoiding the question.." she cooed as she pressed up against the woman's back. Ishtar would feel something long, thick, and warm sliding up between her thighs. "Were you still afraid or did you feel something else?" Before the woman could think of an answer, Kanoe pulled the woman back towards a chair where the witch took a seat. One finger pulled aside the student's wet panties as the woman was forced to sit down on her lap and right on the large rubber dildo.

The rod would pierce deep inside the other woman. Kanoe's hands would rest on her partner's hips, pushing her further down until she was fully impaled on the heated rod. Only then, did she loosen her grip and slide her hands up to attend to Ishtar's lovely breasts. She took a firm grip of both nipples between her fingers and twisted them creating shocks of pain before gently stroking it away. The witch squeezed both orbs, massaging and working them like they were works of art. As a final blow, the witch channeled a bit more of her firey heat into her hands, this time flowing the heat directly into Ishtar's already heated orbs.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:39 am

Ishtar could feel her partner press against her as Kanoe asked her question again. The blue haired student could feel something large, thick, and warm between her thighs. The young woman was surprised to feel something like suddenly from her partner, but she had no chance to respond. The dominatrix pulled her back on to the chair, and back onto the large dildo. Ishtar head suddenly pointed upwards as she let out a loud moan. AAAAHHHH!

She could feel Kanoe's toy deep inside her, feeling the wetness and warm. Kanoe's hands soon slid up her body until the raven haired partner began to grip Ishtar's nipples. The blue haired woman let out a yelp as she felt a suddenly sharp pain from her nipples getting twisted. However the pain soon turned to pleasure as her mentor's hands began to squeeze and massage both swollen orbs. The heat...the heat from both hands matched the heat of the member inside of her. Ishtar was sure it felt just like that encounter with Rahs on that sandy beach. But now she could at least that tell that answer that.

Ahhh......H-He t-too asked me what I-I felt. I-I was....ohhh....was scared. Scared t-that I was g-given into my lust. That I-I...uhhh....I was going to become a slave to lust. And ...I-I...was sure I was become just that....ohhh. I could f-feel m-my self starting to want it...to need it. F-Fortunately, before he could force the...the...uhhh...the answer he made my conversation moot.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 am

She could feel the heat and blood pulsing within her partner's swollen orbs. The witch would heft each orb in each hand, feeling the weight and warm flesh mold around her fingers. She nuzzled into the woman's neck, breathing softly onto the sensitive flesh to awaken the nerves before pressing her lips to them. She nipped lightly with her teeth, occasionally licking and sucking with her lips and tongue as the woman continued to moan sweet music through the entire room.

Kanoe pressed closer to Ishtar's ear as she spoke again. "Are you scared now? Scared that I can reduce your body to this state? Agreeing to be mine would mean being like this whenever I wish it. Would you do that for me? Offer your body to be my little plaything?" The soft purr in her voice made it difficult to tell if she was asking a serious question or teasing the woman. Perhaps it was a little of both. The witch knew what Ishtar had went through all too well. She wanted to be in control, to have power over another. She just happened to have things that other students, like Ishtar, needed.

The witch did not move her hips, leaving the blue haired woman simply impaled on her heated rod. For now, she only played with the woman's chest, stroking the fires bit by bit but never forcing her partner over the edge. No, she would patiently wait to hear more from her new apprentice.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:33 am

Ishtar gasped for air for a moment as she felt Kanoe's breath on her neck, then the teeth nipping. Soon she could feel her partner lips and tongue move across her neck. Ishtar continued to moan loudly as she breathing got heavy once again. Slowly, the witch's tongue made its way to her ear. It was then that the raven haired woman began to seductively speak into Ishtar's ear.

I-I am a little scared. B-but...But I am too driven by the moment to want to stop. Ishtar right now was bound and helpless, anything she said wouldn't really prevent the dominatrix from doing anything she wanted to her blue haired partner. However the young, bound woman was too much driven to want to the stop. P-Please. I need this. I want this. Please make me your plaything. Ishtar could feel the fire in her orbs and body demanded more, much more...

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 am

Well she was honest, the witch thought to herself. It was doubtful the student will feel the same once the bindings come off the heat comes down. Will probably flee the first moment that comes. But the pleading request sent a tingling sensation up through Kanoe's loins. Smiling softly, she nibbled on the woman's ear. "You want it?" she replied, "Then take it. Do not just sit there. This is your want, your pleasure. I am sure your legs are used for something other than looking pretty."

Kanoe rotated her hips once, churning the large rod inside Ishtar's folds to add to her point. She only bound the woman's wrists. Her partner was free to rise and fall at whatever pace she liked or even pull out completely if that is what she really wants. Perhaps she pushed the woman too soon. But in anycase, this was at least exhausting the woman in more ways than one. All was left was seeing this to the end. Her heated touch would continue to mold Ishtar's breasts like clay while her apprentice does the rest.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:04 am

Ishtar gasped as she felt her partner continue to mold her breasts and make a thrust into her body. With little persuasion the blue haired girl slowly began to move her body up and down on the large member buried with in her. Each time she moved down she let out a moan or a yelp. Slowly she began to pick up the pace as she did so as she could feel the lust in her grow, she needed more. She turned her head a bit hoping to get look at her raven haired dominatrix. Ishtar wanted to see the look of lust in her eyes, the look at her beautiful lips. Oh, yes...yes...I want it...ahhhh.....

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 am

Kanoe's own heart was racing with anticipation. Her own negativity was gnawing at her that this may be the last time she could have her fun with this one. That thought would just add to the thrill as the other woman looked back to gaze at her. The dark witch would look into Ishtar's eyes as the woman rose and fell on the strap on. Leaning closer, she snuck a few soft kisses on the student's lips whenever they were within her reach. "Mmm... You are doing great, Ishtar," she purred, "Just let it all go." The witch gazed with longing at the woman's body as it glistened with sweat. Her fingers would squeeze harder on the woman's chest as her own hips began to rise upwards on their own, grinding deeper into the woman's quivering folds.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:51 am

Ishtar picked up the pace as she continued to feel the lust and pleasure build in her. Her nubile body bounced and glistened in sweat as she let out yelps and moans. Every time she got up off the strap on, she was rewarded with a kiss from her partner. The young woman knew she was close, Ahhhh...it so intense, so...ohhhhh....so amazing, I'm almost there. Ishtar could feel the witch's fingers on her breasts squeeze tighter. But then she began to thrust into Ishtar, making the experience simply too much for the blue haired woman.

Ishtar's head shot upwards again, AHHHHHHH!!! Her entire body temporarily froze in esctasy as she could feel pleasure flow through every inch of her body. The girl's cry of passion filled the room as she experienced a particularly powerful orgasm. After a moment, the young woman head fell forward as she came down of the high...

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:19 am

The scream sent pleasing shivers down her spine. The blissful wail nearly made her own body cum as Ishtar's juices gushed forth down her thighs. While the woman trembled, her hips would keep rising and falling causing more of the juices to squish and squirt out around the thick rubber dildo. Only after the woman's head slumped forward did she finally stop.

Taking a deep breath, the witch stopped channeling mana and gently held the other woman. She managed to get up while still impaled on the woman. Her arms were wrapped around Ishtar's body to ensure she did not fall over. Once back on her feet, she pulled out of the student's quivering vagina and removed the strap on. Tossing it aside, she gently guided the woman to the unused bed. Laying Ishtar on her side, she removed the rope from her wrist before rolling the woman comfortably onto her back. The dark witch would give the woman the rest she needed.

Rising to her feet, she released the other spell causing her outfit to shimmer and become her black robes again. Of course the sweat was not an illusion and she would find the fabric sticking to her skin as she moved back to her chair to sit down. A shower would be nice but she wanted to wait and see how Ishtar was first. Smiling faintly at the tea tray, the witch returned to the now cool glass of tea, sipping it lightly.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:29 am

A little while the blue haired girl awoke finding herself laying in a bed. Ishtar sat up in the bed as she shook her head for a moment as she tried to get more alert. She could smell the sex and sweat that wafted from her body. Proof that what happened a moment ago was very, very real. She could see that she still had her soaked panties on, the only part of her clothes she knew where they were. The young woman stood up off the bed and stretched a bit before she put one arm over her breasts as she left the covers of the bed.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:51 am

Ishtar's dress was still on the floor where it was removed. The strap on was somewhere else on the floor as well. Kanoe was flipping through a book as she drank her tea. She could hear the woman stirring and finally getting up out of bed. The witch did not look up though. Her own heart was still beating rather hard, unsure what sort of reaction she would receive from this woman. Either way, she did what she said she would. She wore the woman out physically and possibly in other ways as well.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 am

Ishtar picked up her dress and help up close to her body. The young woman noticed that Kanoe was sitting in her chair and was drinking the tea she had prepared earlier. Her mentor was no longer dressed like the dominatrix that had taken her earlier but once again was dressed in the robes. Good morning or afternoon, Kanoe. How long was I out. Despite what happened she still put on a good face towards her mentor, she didn't know if their session had helped yet but she knew even her swiss cheese memory would have difficulty forgetting that.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next