View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia) 

Post Re: Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia)
His eyes flickered to the brief case then back to her as she explained the situation. The scenario was believable and he had no questions thus far, no reason to suspect that there were other threats creeping through the building as they spoke.

"Consider yourself fortunate then. Fortunate that the brief case was turned in and luckier that I let you in here, I don't often do so you see, and catching me near the front of the museum is difficult at times. Now," he made a sweeping gesture towards the door with an arm indicating that she had overstayed as he made his way towards the door.

Eager to get back onto patrolling? Had he just felt uncomfortable with her inside? Or was that just his normal reaction to things, she got her stuff so she had no further business here, it was tough to say.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:07 am

Pia realized this had all gone just a bit too well. Not nearly enough time had gone, the chance the others had managed to get their job done was slim to non existent. She had to do something to draw this all out, preferably in a way to keep the attention of the man behind the cameras too.

Pia's mind raced as she walked towards the door. Just a few footsteps, and it would all be for naught. Klack. Shoe met floor. One step. One step closer to failure.What to do? Something too obvious, and suspicions would be raised. Just draw things out a little more..

Adrenaline gave Pia a resolve she did not usually possess. Fear kept her from over-thinking.

She snuck her arm underneath that of the guard. "You really are a knight in shining armor", she said, closing in on him. Then she landed a kiss on his cheek, pumps covering the distance in height. It was not a sexual kiss, more a light touch of lips against his face. But it would halt him, she hoped, and perhaps surprise the camera guy too.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:02 pm
Profile YIM

The guard indeed stopped, being kissed wasn't something he had expected and while it had only been to his cheek he halted with the combination of that and her touch against his arm. He turned towards her, perhaps showing for the first time no need to rush on his part.

He grinned just a little. His eyes meeting her were hea own in that moment.

"It's nothing but you're welcome," he responded, a little bit of the ice in his voice gone as he addressed her. He paused for a second, gazing at her in silence, then returned his gaze toward the door they were heading towards before setting them into motion once again.

Character Listing

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:47 am

Okay, he paused! That is good! Real good, but now we are moving again.. I am doing this all wrong.

Pia glanced down at his hand. Did he have a ring? That might be good to know..

Suddenly, Pia realized where her thought were taking her. That was so wrong. Yet it might work. It just might. And perhaps this was just happening inside her brain, or she would be wisked away back to Shokushu. Besides, hadn't Pia been through a little too much to be squeamish. If she wanted to be innocent, agreeing to participate in a robbery was the wrong thing anyway.
Pia felt her pulse racing. She was scared, and that exited her.

They were at the door now, Pia being led out. "So.." she said. "Does it not get lonely, being here all night?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 am
Profile YIM

No ring, though Pia did witness a faded white mark that circled his ring finger. The guard seemed oblivious to the fact that she gazed upon his hand and while they neared the door to the lost and found. Her question asked the guard turned his head to better face her.

"Sometimes. Rather boring work, but with the depression and all one can't complain about having work since so many people are without otherwise I would get something else, if there were something else available.

"So until then I make do with what is before me. It's not much but it pays the bills. I beat you even feel it, you mentioned being a secretary and normally women don't work unless there is reason for them too."

Character Listing

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Pia would have laughed if this was back home. She was a modern, Scandinavian woman and it would be assumed she would have a career. But this was a different time, a different place.
"Well, bills need to be paid.. we all have our expenses.", she said with a shrug and a half smile. "And I don't mind being a secretary. I am grateful, really. That is why I am afraid to bungle it. But I have long hours, much of the time. I shan't complain, but it gets a bit lonely and.. monotonous from time to time."

Pia was not a good liar, but the last part came out with a weight of melancholy and yearning for something better behind her words. Those were feelings that were true, even if the words were lies.
"Do you know the feeling?", she said. Stopping, and looking into his face.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm
Profile YIM

He gazed back at her, a small node answering her question in such a simple way though he elaborated on the answer that he supplied her with through that act. "I know what you mean. I can appreciate having a job in these difficult straights but I feel as if there should be something else that I should be doing.

"Perhaps when this economic crisis passes I can be a little more picky about things and get into something a little more challenging than the day to day repetition of activities instilled by this one. Going around all night, making sure all the doors and windows are locked, that the alarms on them are armed and ensuring there are no intruders on the premises.

"Boring work, and to top it all off there's talk about hours being cut, that having two people on is a bit excessive and that we only need one guy in the control room keeping an eye on things so things aren't getting any better with that looming over our heads as a possibility as well. But things have been as good as one could hope for thus far.

"So, whom do you work for?"

Character Listing

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:15 am

Right.. Whom do I work for?
This was beginning to put a bit more strain on Pia's skills with subterfuge than she thought safe. Also, she was beginning to get a lot of sympathy for this guy, something that might be a problem. And they were probably going to start to bore camera guy too.
Pia had to do something fast!

She stammered a little, face growing redder. She was blowing her cover! Now she had to act in seconds.

"Ahh.. uh.. my chest.."
, she gasped. "Please.. help.."
She started fumbling with the buttons at the collar of her blouse.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:11 pm
Profile YIM

"Huh? What are you ok?" The guard whirled his attention towards her, unsure of what was going on. Was she having a heart attack or something? That was his first thought, his grandfather had one when he was a kid but he was as effective then as he was now concerning them.

Still, if that were the case then fast action was required. Forgetting about his walkie talkie for the moment in the heat of the moment with shock and surprise gribbing him he acted first without thinking. Fingers reached out towards her, helping her with the buttons of her coat.

After a few seconds Pia noticed that the camera here whirled a little in her direction, someone on the other end getting a better view? That could be guessed at, why it had not moved immediately could be explained as the operator monitoring other monitors until then.

So she could guess that she had both men's attention, at least for now ...

Character Listing

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:43 am

Pia allowed the man to help her with the coat, fumbling a little more with her blouse. Deception was not her strong point, but as long as she did not have to talk, maybe she could wing it.
"Mmm... ohhh..", she whimpered, a little moan to encourage the illusion. "Weak in the knees.. Please.. hold me.." Pia tried as hard as possible to emote sudden frailty. Granted, at her best, Pia seemed to appeal to people's protective urges, so the act would hopefully be believable.

Taking a risk, Pia let herself fall back, hoping the guard would catch her. If not, Pia would have a rather unpleasant encounter with the floor.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm
Profile YIM

She fumbled with the blouse and fell back as she tried to make the illusion believable. Before she had a nasty spill on the floor she was seized by powerful hands around her back, one supporting the back of her neck, the other on the small of her back.

The guard had seemed as if he were going to say something but failed to do so. He simply looked into her eyes, then lowered her down to the floor, his body following before he laid her down on the floor returning his attention and hands to unfastening her coat, opening it at the front then assisting her with her blouse, looking for any discolations on her skin, any bites or stings ... maybe she was bitten by a bug?

He saw no signs of this though. She could feel the firm bulge in his pants though, his eyes lingering on her brra and breasts before his hands lifted up engulfing her breasts, seizing them in his hands as he drew his touch down them and against her skin of her chest looking for cuts of bits by touch since he could see nothing visually.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:21 am

He had his hands on her breasts! Pia fought down the urge to cover herself, to follow her shy nature. This was good, was it not? He had his attention, after all. ANd probably that of the other guard too.
Pia was not sure how long she could fake a condition. Giving herself a little time, she spoke.

"Thanks.. It is okay.."

"It happens, sometimes. From when I was little.. the doctor says it is a neurological condition. Phantom pains, loss of balance. It passes rather quickly.. But I am glad you caught me."

The lie was a feeble one, Pia knew that. Hoping to distract him, she placed her hands upon his, a gesture of gratitude, but also one that gently pressed his hand down upon her soft orbs and the lace that encased them.

This is wrong, Pia! And dangerous!

So why am I getting aroused by it?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

His hands slide down her body guided by her own, eyes slipped down to the breasts that they loomed over, whatever thoughts had hung upon his mind had not been on questioning her tale as she felt his hands press over her breasts as he gave her orbs a soft squeeze. His hands slide down her sides, tucked under her back and unhitched her bra before going back to the top of her breasts, pressing each together.

He watched on, feeling the softness of her skin against his touch, his eyes flickered up to her own for a second then his head lowered, his lips touching her own as they pressed against them in a fierce kiss.

With his hands still on her breasts his fingers slid up to her nipples rubbing against them between thumb and forefinger. He rubbed the flesh back and forth between his fingers, kisses draping over the side of her neck now as his lower body grinded up against her own, his firm erection pressing up against her begging for attention as his lips moved against the softness of her neck.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Pia really was a good girl. She really was.. Allowing some guy to grope her while she was participating in a crime was not her way. Not really. But that made it so deliciously wrong. It was dangerous, foolish, demeaning of her principles.. and so wondrously forbidden. So she did not discourage the man's gropings. In fact, her she was getting turned on. Her nipples were hard against the insides of her brassiere, and her hearth was beating harder.

It was a nice fantasy. Pia Marie Hov, shy bookworm by day, seductress and thief at night. But now she was not so sure. Could she go through with this? Even if her body was getting into it, her mind was not all to sure. But whatever she thought of it, things seemed to be moving of their own accord. She had been successful, in a fashion, now she would have to ride it out.

"Oh.. Mister?.."
"Oh, my!", she added, feeling the throbbing hard on rub against her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:08 pm
Profile YIM

Whatever doubt there was Pia was certain that her mission was at least partially accomplished. She had the attention of both guards and the only thing left was to distract them long enough. Her bra was unfastened from her and dropped to the side of their bodies.

Hands roamed over her breasts, palms running over her nipples as his fingers locked down briefly on the soft flesh beneath his touch. He groaned softly, moving one hand replacing the touch of it with his mouth as it enveloped a breast, his tongue flickering over an erect nipple as he suckled against it.

His free hand reached down, unzipping his own pants and reaching inside them until he produced that magnificent erection that throbbed with each beat of his heart. She could feel the press of his warm package against the inside of her thigh as his hand reached up to her hips joined now by the other as he lift up her skirt drawing it up before pressing his hands against her hips.

With his tongue now circling her nipple quickly he groaned against the soft flesh in his mouth yet again as his hands began climbing up her ribs then flowing back down them again.

Character Listing

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next