View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 In Search of Absolution [Vera] 

Post Re: In Search of Absolution [Vera]
I took her hand and shook it affirmatively. There was no harm in that, at least. And she was right, even the things that angered me had helped me in some way or another. We didn't see eye to eye, and I saw why the twins thought of her as an 'ice queen', but some redeeming qualities existed, even if they were probably self-serving in at least some way.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:04 am
Profile YIM

Yes, she has heard all the rumors about her. But nothing was more satisfying to have her Prefects or servants understand just what she is doing in this school. Whether Linnis did the same or not did not really concern her much. The teal haired woman could think what she wished. Both parties got what they wanted out of this deal. Linnis had her spirit back and Vera has at least another Head Girl actually willing to do her job for the most part. Furthermore, they had at least formed a sort of business relationship. Whether that grew or not only time would tell.

Giving a gentle squeeze, Vera released the other woman's hand. "Was there anything else you need, Miss Van Ryan?"

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:12 am

I shook my head slowly, "No, there really isn't anything." It had been an interesting exchange, I learned a great deal about what the face of the position had been, I learned that I had a lot of work to do to recapture the hearts and minds of the students here. But I also learned that Vera was, somewhere beneath it, just trying to make the best of a bad deal. That I identified with.

Maybe we'd both be forgiven one day.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:57 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3