View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 last is sometimes best (yolia) 

Post Re: last is sometimes best (yolia)
Slimer continues to fuck Yolia's tight rear as he gives her time to makes the choice. After listening to her thoughts he releazes she is struggling to maintain control. The tentacle in front of her mouth remains ignored and she refuses to orgams holding on against belief.

Very well...it appears you have made your decision... Slimer grunts releasing her hair from his grasp.

He continues to slide in and out of her relaxed ass, bringing almost complete pleasure, and no pain, as she has grown used to his member by now aided by the slickened slime, and the tentacle thrusting deep into her pussy alternating thrusts with the cock buried in her backside, her body betrays as she maons against each thrust. He once again starts to release his thick green slime from his thick scorpion like tail poised above her head. The pleasuring and relaxing ooze begins once again begins to fall towards the her head as she takes the hard road.

I'm impressed with your willpower, you have held out this long, but time is against you, the greatest foe of all. Give in to your most primal desires, and I shall help set you free! Your inhibitions are misguided, enjoy the pleasure your body is delivering.

The goo gets closer and closer as she struggles to hold out...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:03 am

(Sorry it took me so long to reply lol :wink: )

Yolia moaned with each trust into her tight rear as he continued to pound in and out of her backside. Finnly realeaseing the grip on her hair, Yolia limp body slamed agist the desk. Yolia was exausted as she was begining to loose her grip and slowly began to give into the pleasure. " I AWW W-WOUNT!" Yolia grited her teeth as she barly held on as slimer began to alternate between trusts applying pure pleasure as Yolia moaned and gasped. "n-noo.... no-t the Awww s-s slime!!" Then Slimer applyed the strange ooze as it slowly reached her head. Yolia eyes shot wide open as the slime slowly reached her hair and wash over Yolias head as the effects were quickly felt by the poor student."NO GET IT OFF!" Yolia screamed and blushed griting her teeth and struggled keep her self from orgasming as the effects from the slime and the creature's contant stimulation of her near and pussy proved to be to much as she was pushed over the edg. Yolia's body arched as her head shot twords the celing as she was throw into ecstasy as she was finnlly forced to release for him. Afther her orgasim finlly died down Yolia lazly slumped to the desk as she was so exhusted from her experiance. The young student panted and tryed to catch her breath feeling the after shock of her orgasim.

Last edited by Yolia Seyler on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:30 am

(Lol is ok we all have lives :lol: )

Slimer can tell Yolia is close and the slime would push her over. He had had never had to use it twice. He increases the speed of his lubricated thrusts her nipples straining erect against the desk with each movement, still fucking her tight her rear grunting in pleasure as her orgasm struck. Her amazing ass clamped down and pushes Slimer over the edge as she shoots a huge load into Yolia's butt.
Ahhhhh...your body is amazing he shouts as he grabs her firm ass and releases his load.

Taking a few seconds to recover he leans over her shoulder and whispers behind her freshy slimed head See what you can feel? Have you ever felt anything like that before?

He slowly pumps and few more times into her backside filling her till the cum dribbles out, and surprisingly for Yolia he pulls out still firmly erect. He flips her over on her back holding her hands above her head with his tentacles, lifts her knees ontop his shoulders and aligns his rigid member with her soft folds.

Grabbing her pert breasts he asks, Are you ready for more? as the corrupting slime delivers its chemicals.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 am

Yolia blushed, breahing heavy and panting as she slowly recoverd from her orgasim. Yolia was felt as Slimer sprayed int her near as she gasped and moaned, feeling him press on her body as he leaned over her back and whisperd into her ear. Yolia lazy looked at him with anger as she mutterd." I-I d-dont speak to trash" Her heart raced as her pretty face was flushed and she was slowly recovery as the slim mix with sweat dripped of her naked body. Yolia quiverd withe relief as Slimer pulled out of her tight ass and flipped her on her back. Yolias lovely chest raised and lowerd as she took every deep breath feelind almost drained of her energy as she lazly looked down as slimer raise her legs on to his sholders and press his eight inch rod agist her dripping wet pussy as she blushed and looked at him nervously."pl-ease.. no... more!"

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 am

Sorry but your corruption won't be complete ill you are asking for more..., he chuckles evily.

He then slowly presses his 8 inches up against her slick lips. She almost orgasms again as his tip slides into her sex, with her body pumped full of aphrodisiacs. He slowly thrust shallowly moving an inch at a time time 10 times then thrusts fully into her on the 11th making her take every inch, he counts down on shallow thrusts finishing with a deep thrust to finish going from ten to one. When the shallow thrust are finshed he begins fucking her hard and fast intent on corrupting every ounce of her innocence and breaking her will. One hand strokes her breasts as the other uses thumb and finger to caress her magic button.

We will never be done till you submit to my will and beg for more proving your corruption..

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 am

Yolia blushed and breathed heavy and heavyer as she gasped and tryed to catch her breath.Yolia looked at him nervously as she blushed. " I-i d-dont want this.....please l-let me go!" A tear ran down her cheek, then yolia's lovly green eyes shot open as Slimer wasted no time and began to quickly trust in and out of her tight wet pussy as she let out a load moan of pleasure as he fucked her harder and rougher. Yolias head flung back as her body arched, she blushed and cryed deeply letting out a lustful moan. Already she was almost pushed over the edg so easly as she deeply gasped and trashed about under his grip. Yolia just got her secoind wind as she gritted her teeth and quickly rose up, gaving silmer a hard slap acrost his face but yolia was quickly forced back as slimer gave her a quick hard trust at the same moment as she flung back agist the desk under her and once more and moaned loadly as she coverd her own eyes with her hand trying to once more resist her tormentors assult.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:34 am

Slimer takes the slap without flinching, although shocking, no damage would be done. He pinches her clit in response watching pain and pleasure jolt to her brain.

Your resistance is admirable but soon you will be begging me to pleasure evey inch of your body and to fill you completely in every way possible.. he whispers into her ear as he contiunes fucking her deeply.

His thumb continues to rub her nub drawing more pleasure as he thrusts harder into her warm, wet welcoming lips, drawing anguished moans as she tries to hold out against his panting efforts. Her legs lying on his shoulders make every thrust hit her gspot, as he wipes the new slime from her face and rubs it onto her breast teasing her nipple. He fondles her breast rubbing around the nipple and then rubs his palms over the nipple and repeats the motion. He moves his mouth to hers and attempts to nibble her lower lip biting sensuously while staring at her emerald eyes.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 am

Yolia's face was flushed while the creature trusted in and out of her wet dripping pussy, forcing her body to arch and moan as he fucked her."N-NO MATTER W-WHAT, AWWW!....I'LL NEVER BEG!" Yolia struggled and looked at him with anger and haterd in her eyes. Slimer scraped his discusting hand over her face collecting rhe Ooze the spread it on her lovly mounds as he began to molest and roll her nipples in between his thumbs. Yolia trashed and moaned as each trust hit her g spot, she watched nervously as he leand down put his lips to hers and began to tug and nibble at her lower lip. Yolia blushed and pulled her head away and turned her face away from his. "D-DONT TOUCH M-ME!" she took her chance as his face was in range as she pulled her right arm up and gave Slimer a strong sucker punch right square on his jaw, putting all her strenght into the strike.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Slimer staggers from the blow popping out of her vagina in the process. The tenacles yank cruelly off her nipple. That you will pay for, you think you would have learned your lesson by now! . He shouts angrily. He moves back towards her lashing out at her slick nude form attempting to recapture her wrists and ankles as she is sprawled on the desk. This time approaching her a little more cautiously.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Yolia blushed and gave a loud moan as she felt the full 8 inch rod be retracted out of her wet dripping pussy all at once, almost forceing her to orgasm, but she kept her self under control to attempted to stand and run but the momment she got off the desk her leggs buckled and she droped to all fours, not even having the energy to stand. Yolia try to crawl away from her attacker. she moved as fast as her aroused slippery body could go. The creature quickly recoverd from her punch as he was alleady on top of recapturing the poor student the poor student befor she could even make it any were, feeling the tenticles wrap around her wrist and ankils as she was forched back on to the desk all spread out once more while she trashed and struggled agist her restraints as she watched nervously as he approched her nude form"NO L-ET ME GO!".

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:32 am

I'm once again amazed at the strength of your focus Yolia fighting the weakness in your muscles from my slime is no easy task but that doesn't mean I don't punish disobediance.

He walks up to her spread eagle form grabbing her legs with his arms he releases the tentacles from her legs. Slimer then thrusts his whole cock into her in one savage thrust while a tentacle simultaneously buries itself in her ass. He begins savagely thrusting into both holes, as fast and as hard as he can. The final tentacle begins wrapping her breasts squeezing vicously at her taught nipples.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:01 am

Yolia stared at the disgusting creature nervously as it slowly approched her nude shread eagle form. "N-NO STAY BACK!" Yolia eyes widen as blushed and let out a deep moan of pleasure, she felt the creature roughly pull her leg up and savagly thrust into her wet dripping pussy. It was a unbelivable, Yolia dident cumm at the first thrust beging forced to take the full eight inches all at once, but that left her amost mentaly drained as she moaned and gasped with each trust afther while Slimer savagly slamed into her rear and pussy. Needing her breast like cooking dou and flicking her tough erect nipples was more than enough to push the poor student over the edg, it was more like she was thrown over board into a sea of extisy as her body arched and she let out a loud scream of pleasure that echoed threw the halls close by the class room.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:42 am

Finally Yolia's body gives in when even her mind will not. Slimer continues pounding as her orgams racks her body and her shouts fiil the air. Her pussy clamps his cock milking it hard barely able to hold back from cumming himself. He waits a few moments then resumes his frantic thrusting, after a couple minutes, he pull both his member and tentacle out and switches holes without missing a beat. He begins reaming her ass again while he takes the tentacle to her soaked sex. The other tentacle from her breast join the first and her savage rape continues.
Slowly we are getting there my dear Yolia...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:19 am

Yolia spasmed as she was feeling the the afther shock of her orgasim but slimer dident stop as she wasnt able to have a momments rests as her soft moans filled the class as slimer trusted in and out of her rear and pussy. Yolia was losing grip on her self as her mind was slowly breaking down, she arched her back steep as his tenticles need at her breasts forcing Yolia to trash as her hyper senitive skin was bring about a secoind orgasim so soon. Breathing heavyer and heavyer Yolia was panting to catch her breath as Slimer pounded away at her body and mind. Ooze mixed with sweet dripped of her as Yolia's body tempature raised higher as she her body was trusted into second afther second untill it was once more to much and yolia came for him once more as her head pointed twords the ceiling and her body arched while she screamed with pleasure once more.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 am

As yolia screams again slimer feels her ass clamp down again on his member and he can hold back no longer thrusting deep and holding there as he shoots wave after wave of cum into her butt. His back arches and he grunts with pleasure, still continuing to flood her with his seed. Her rectal muscles clamping down hard on his penis as she orgasms again.
Oh my, Yolia your tight ass is milking my cock of semen. Your body feels soo good. . Slimer moans in pleasure, while his two tentacles continue ravaging her moist sex.

He drags her body down off the desk with his arms until she is kneeling in front of him his two tentacles roping along the floor while thrusting up continously in and out at her gspot, alternating thrusts. Her arms are placed behind her back again as he places his hands into her green slime covered hair and draws her lips closer and closer to his cock.
Yolia I can feel your body truely feeling the pleasure it is capable of, it is time to show how well you've taken to your lessons...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next