View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Thought I made it (Minerva) 

Post Re: Thought I made it (Minerva)
Slimer gladly hears her acceptance, truth be told, his ship disabled this close to the asteroid field could potentially be his demise. Although he was sure he could fix the ship given a solid day of work, he didn't need the added pressure of working near objects with gravitational pulls that over a couple days may drag his ship into a rock blender. The girls would be another problem, having to report that failure to his boss was one experience he would rather skip, but he would cross that road when he came to it.

I'm glad you have some sense, now for your tight sex... he says with an evil grin. He slides back between her legs all teasing foregone, and starts licking directly on her clit. Her heightened sensations seeming to feel every bump of his tastebuds, as his slick tongue dances in circles around her nub. Finally, he sets into a rhythym firm stroking up and down, pulling moans from the disgusted ADD agent as she lies there helplessly. He figures he has about ten minutes before the relaxing effects wear off. But for the moment time was on his side, and he planned on enjoying every second of raping the fine agent.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Minerva let out a moans as she felt his tongue begin its relentless teasing of her clit. It felt sent waves of pleasure through her flower everytime she felt his tongue hit her white little nub. The redhead could feel every inch, every centimeter of his tongue as it brushed against her clit. She struggled to repress the moans, but couldn't as she just had to lie there and take it. Her body was his to use as his personal toy as he began to really savior the moment. The young woman couldn't believe she had agreed to let herself be humiliated in such a way, but it wasn't like she had much of a choice.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 am

He continues licking up and down over her button. His tongue tip firmly slipping over her clit, bringing her greater and greater pleasure while she lays there forced to take it. Finally done with the teasing, her moans becoming more constant, he judges she should be ready. Slimer pulls his body up, keeping his hands on her inner thighs spreading her legs open, she is held helpless and vulnerable. The deal would have her faking her enthusiasm to save the two ex-students from a life of slavery, and Slimer knew she was playing along, in fact he was counting on it. Her placitude would make her more suseptable to the pleasure her body would receive even though she was an unwilling participant. The slime would ensure her willpower to resist, was weakened.

Staring her in the eyes as rivulets as green slime still drip down from her bangs, over the bridge of her nose, and slip down her cheeks. On a positive note, the disgusting goo seemed to keep that unruley part of her hair fron going the wrong direction, matted down as it was. Slimer maintains the eye contact as he aligns his lubed up cock with her moist flower, he wants to see her face as he fills her for the first time. With one smooth motion the cock slide in, all the way to the hilt. He delights as her eyes roll back, her mouth opening in a silent gasp.

It wasn't the largest or thick cock she had ever taken, but due to the slime's effects it might as well have been. The head opening her flower felt bulbous and swollen as her nerves reported overtime on how it forced her velvety walls open. The thrust made every inch feel a mile of welcome opening to the invader. grunting and throwing his head back her relishes the feel of her warm wetnesses surrounding him. Slowly he begins pulling out feeling her tighten on his exit only to bury himself again his dick exploring her neglected depths. He begins to set into a rythym as he stared at her beautiful face as the chemicals and his hips go to work...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:12 am

Minerva gasped and moans became a bit louder as she can feel his tongue continue to work her clit. Finally after what seemed like an eternity the demon finally stopped the tormenting her. She felt his body begin to press closer to hers as the hands began to spread her thighs apart. The redhead felt disgusted that she was giving herself like this to the demon like this. Not that she had much of choice with the slime paralyzing her like it did.

She watched as the neon green eyes of his stared into her own as he positioned himself in the perfect position to thrust into her unprotected flower. The young agent tried to prepare herself for what was about to come, to steel herself against the inevitable. However nothing could prepare the redhead for what the chemicals had done to her body. Suddenly her eyes rolled back as she was was overwhelmed by the sensation of it all.

The member felt massive as it pushed deep into her welcoming flower. Minerva could feel every inch of his member as it felt like it pushed deep inside her body. The way the demon threw his head back as he let out a loud grunt, he must be feeling the same way. Showly he begins to pull out and thrust again. The agent could only moan loudly as she tried to ball up her hands to ensure the overwhelming sensation she felt as she everytime he thrusted into her nubile body.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:37 am

Slimer delights as he begins raping the ADD Agent. Her thighs are spread open, the bemon kneeling between, his cock entering and leaving her wet sex, as she is helpless to stop the intruder. He wonders what she is most disgusted by, the gross slime in her silky hair, the demon fucking her slowly, or that her body was in absolute bliss from both. As his cock continued another pass opening her flower, he grabs the metal grated flooring. Using the leverage he begins thrsting harder still going slow.

His cock begins making every dive in feel rushed. The sensation overwhelming as its slick surface ploughs a path seemingly straight to her gspot, just to push hard over the nerve bundle. He can feel her getting wetting around his velvety cock as he slowly picks up speed. The sounds of there inner thighs clapping together blends in the air with her moans. What started as a modest effort with two lives hanging in the balance, turns more real as her moans increase in intensity, as her body's needs begin to outweigh her disgust, they slowly increase in pitch.

He stares her in the eyes as she is forced to look at her assailant. His cock works faster and faster, hips pounding forward with his pent up need.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 am

Minerva gasped and moaned every time she felt his member push deep and out of her body. She could believe he was doing to this to her while the redhead was covered in the green slime. At first the pace was painfully slow as he was getting use to her nubile body. Then suddenly he grabbed the grating of the floor, and just like that he trusted hard into her body. The young woman let out a loud moan as she felt the powerful thrust surge through her body. The agent's fingers gripped the metal floor as well as she was overwhelmed by the sensation of it all.

Slowly he begin to push hard into her body hitting her g-spot almost instantly. She let out a cry as she felt the nerve bundle get slammed by the phallus inside her. Already she could feel the pleasure beginning to build into her body. Her hands tighted up in shocked as she was overpowered in the sensation of it all. Her head and breasts bounced wildly with each thrust into her body. The red head could only look up and see the neon-green eyes staring back at her, she could not help but notice the huge grin on his face.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:53 am

Slimer grinned evily as the agent remained impaled by his cock. His thrusting had her head and wonderful breasts bouncing up and down in rhyth with his powerful thrusts. As he raped the poor ADD agent pleasure washed over him. The way her warm sex slid perfectly wrapped around his cock, and the the way her lovely tits bounced up and down between them, he was truely enjoying every minute. The way her face agonized over the sheer bliss the chemicals were driving her body to, made every second a gift.

Helpless to do anything but accept her fucking, Slimer uses two tentacles to trace her firm shapely thighs. Roaming upward, they caress over her sides. Tickling inward they circle her perky, bouncing breasts, curving under and inwards until they reach her breastbone and begin sliding upwards through the valley, and return over the tops. Closing the loop the coil in ever tightening circles, leaving goosebumps of pleasure along their path.

My your amazingly wet and tight, it seems you needed to be fucked as much as I needed to explore your delicious body, Slimer's voice rumbles out, meeting the wet, soft slurping and flesh on flesh slapping sounds in the air. Her hands spasmed against the grate, and he lifts his own, intertwining his fingers with hers as his cock pistons in and out of her flower. Little could she know, his appetites only were barely beginning to be satiated.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:26 am

Minerva let out a cry as she felt a particular powerful thrust hit deep inside her body. Even as her head and breasts jiggled with the thrust. Her poor flower demanded attention as it wrapped tightly around his throbbing member determined to get every last feeling of the warm phallus. As she could feel her lust build from the chemicals that were already in her system, she realized that his tentacles had returned to her nubile form.

A tentacle moved up each side of her body tracing her thighs as each continued further across her body. Wherever they touch, goosebumps formed on the young woman body, a testament to how powerful the chemicals were. She could feel the tentacles continue to tickle as they slowly began to meet temporarily in between her swollen mounds before they looped around each breath and began to squeeze, releasing a loud moan from the captive redhead.

The demon mentioned how much he was enjoying her. Ah, I-I really need you. she stammered half attempting to fake her attempt to play along in order to free the girls. Still the emotion that was caught in her voice was really real as she struggled to keep her lust in check. It was made worse when she felt his hands grip hers, in a parody of a lover's embrace. Her hands immediately gripped his tightly, finally having something softer than the grates to squeeze.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Slimer's fingers interlock with the agents gripping tightly he pulls them to the height of her head, elbows resting at a ninety degree angle. He grips her hands tightly, as he raises and lowers his body over her. He slides smoothly in and out of her wet sex, every push and every pull building the need for release in the agent. As he pins her there he extends his rear legs, as he keeps rocking his hips into her, using the extra leverage to thrust even harder and deeper into her core.

Grinning happily as he rapes her reluctant body, her voice barely holding the emotion back as the chemicals enhance her lust and sense of tough. Her mind may still be resisting, but her wet pussy told the story of her body. The deck was stacked against the agent, before her hand was dealt, and the agreement reached, even though she didn't know it yet. His strong hands gripped hers holding on as her body rocked up and down over the cool, smooth grating.

Tell me your name... Slimer asks over her increasing moans, as he sinks his member deep inside her. Her face tugged at his mind, demanding extra thought as he stares into her eyes. A glimmer recognition begged for ignition as she pants hard.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:49 am

Minerva gasped and moaned loudly as she felt his hands pull her arms up at a ninety degree angle. She could feel every inch of his member as it continued to move faster and deeper inside of her. She could see his rear legs begin raise up as the demon positioned himself to get extra leverage. The redhead let out a scream as she felt him push deeper and harder into her. Despite her efforts to mental resist, she could feel the pleasure building inside her as her body was rapidly betraying her. Her entire body shivered as one of the thrusts seemed to hit every nerve inside of her. It was then as she felt her rear brush up against the smooth, cool grating beneath her.

The creature then asked her name. Ah....Ahh...my name is....uhhhh....my name is Minerva. ohh...M-Minerva....ahhh...Rocha....uhhhh.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 am

Slimer continued plowing her body as he hears her words, Rocha huh, unusual last name, any relation to Ishtar? Grinning he guesses based on her age, his dick is buried in Ishtar's sister's pussy. As he plummets over and over into her sweet flower, he watches her face, flashes of memories striking him as he remembers the beautiful face of her sister. How he would play the situation would depend on her answer. As he uses his leverage from his extra legs, he slams his dick deep inside her soaked sex, fast and extremely hard. Their skin making contact as their thighs meet and the soft sucking sounds of her wet sex sucking and releasing his member fill the air.

He holds her hands planted against the grating as he rapes her nubile body. Her matted down, short red hair still oozing down the green slime bringing her body to new heights. Her body tingles with every inch retreating out of and then exploring her. Her pussy is so wet and tight he can feel her need building, as her slow compliments turn to repeated words, slurred from passionate lust. He jackhammers his hips forward with no sign of relenting, her pleasure cresendoing higher and higher!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:18 am

Minerva attempted to move as heard her sister name mention. [color=LightSkyBlue]I-Ishtar? Ahhh, if you did something to her, uhhh, I-I...ahhh...[color] Her threat was cut off as she felt a powerful thrust as his member dove deep into her flower, going at the pace that made it unable to to respond. All the redhead could to was moan as she struggle to keep up with the pace of the thrust inside her. Worse was the effects of the slime was now hitting her full force.

Minerva continued to gasp and moan as she felt his hands continued to pin hers down against the grating. As much as she did act prior that she was into what was going on, she could no longer deny the lust that she was feeling. It was getting difficult to think as she could feel the lust within her rising. And with the lust came the pleasure as it built faster and faster within her, she struggled to fight it off but it was the too much as the pleasure continued to build. It would not take too much more for her to be sent over the edge.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:07 am

Minerva's threat is cut short as Slimer's cock thrusts all the way home into her wet opening, spearing her open as his rape of her helpless body continues. Debating on whether to string her along or play against her anger and helplessness, he continues fucking her while the options roll through his devious mind. His hand holding her delicate fingers feel the effects of the relaxing agent beginning to subside, as his balls pound against her lower lips, and her thrust feels a spasm of her trapped hands wrapping and releasing his own. Her answer confirms his suspicions that her face anguished in pleasure, did indeed uncover a memory that told him it was uncanny in its similarity to her sisters.

His cock spreads her open again and again, as her wet pussy greets each invasion anew. His extra legs piston him harder and faster into her flower, than any human would ever dream of. Her moans become more lust ridden and need filled to his ears as her acting becomes reality unbridled.

The soft his of doors spreading open accompany an especially deep thrust, rubbing over her gspot, and striking her cervix. So, you do know Ishtar? Tell me how and cum on my cock, and beg for my cum as you beg for the knowledge of how I know her and perhaps it shall be yours... Slimer says just above her moans and grunts.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:58 am

Minerva gasped and moan as he begins to push harder and faster into her flower, the young woman couldn't believe how fast he was thrusting into her flower. She squeezed both of his hands for what they worth as she was overcome by the lust of the moment. She barely heard the hiss of the doors, so caught up in her situation to understand what was going on. Ahhh, how....how...uhhhh....h-how do you know my sis....AHHHHH

Minerva let out a shout of passion as she felt a particularly deep thrust hit her cervix and every point in between. As it happened again and again, the pleasure that had built up was simply too much. Her head leaned back as she let out a loud scream as was thrown over the edge into ecstasy. Her shout filled the room as she was caught up in the waves and waves of pleasure until her body collapsed from the orgasm on the cold floor.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:13 am

Slimer can only grin in pleasure as her body arches and she grips his hands tightly as the orgasm, amplified by the goo covering her, hits her like a ton of bricks. Her flower becomes soaked and grips his cock tightly in mini spasms. With a final hard thrust he pulls back until just the head of his cock remains inside of her. He stares at her relieved, pleasure washed face as she lays against the grating breathing hard recovering.

He slowly sinks back inside of her relaxing flower enjoying her warm wet flesh as it encircles him. Deciding on how to answer in a way that would most effectively let him play on her emotions he pulls out and pushes in, using slow circular thrusts. He begins his answer, Ishtar, well... and on the word well he can feel a presence behind him. Looking over his shoulder he notices the new arrival come to investigate the noises, namely Minerva's moans and cries of passion.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next