View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Rumor Mill Victims (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Rumor Mill Victims (For Kanoe)
She listened quietly, her expression drifting from the surprise back to a quiet contemplation once again. Charlotte was surprisingly calm now that she was sure she had heard Kanoe right. It was as though the idea of horrible rape monsters didn't bother her all that much.
”Well, at least I understand why the light from my last spell here was so weak now... I'll have to use a higher power adjective in spells if I want them to work even halfway right then.”
She shrugged it off a bit then.
”Would also explain why I keep feeling eyes on me that aren't the spirits I see... Best I can do will be just hope to avoid it.”

She paused looking downward for a moment, her eyes caught the faint shadow that had been added to Kanoe's top but didn't seem to react too much to it for now save turning her gaze away. She took a breath to calm her mind before continuing.
”Well I guess it does make it more likely for me to believe you since I am a bit of a magic user... anyway you might want to change clothes, those being so tight must be uncomfortable; I'd hate to be a bother making you be so uncomfortable just because I'm here. Then we can eat and keep talking, try to bring the mood back to something more conducive of a nice chat.”

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Lamenting lover Christopher

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 am

Seeing some fresh confidence was refreshing. Charlotte took the matter rather well and was already considering what to do about the issue. Sadly, the new student would learn the hard way of how hopeless it can be when dealing with monsters. Kanoe left out the detail that her and her partner were serving a monster. They had already lost the fight. All they could do now was try and prevent the other monsters from taking a bite out of them.

Kanoe smiled softly at the woman's concern about the uniform. "I am fine," she replied, "I am more concerned about your uniform though." Speaking about the blouse that was not even fully closed. "I have alot of spare uniforms that you can try on. I am sure you can find something that fits a bit better if you like. With the heat of the summer, being forced to wear another layer is simply too cruel on the body."

The witch would go back to eating, not wishing to have it go cold. Once finished, she would take her plate and Charlotte's if she is finished back to the kitchen to clean later. Only then would she head to the other room to change out of her uniform. She even slipped off her bra, leaving only a black thong on as she pulled a long black robe over her body. The long v cut in the soft fabric revealed much of her huge cleavage, making her really match the rumors of being a dark witch. She would return with a few sets of uniforms she had grown out of. "Here, try a few on and see if any of them fit better."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:17 pm

She ate quietly as Kanoe spoke, her mind tried to stay away from the thoughts of monsters & their habits; though she couldn't resist being curious about them. She didn't show it though. She finished her food a bit sooner than Kanoe as she began to talk about the poorly fitting uniform she was wearing, the concern was quite touching.
”Well, I don't really mind wearing a layer under my blouses even in the summer; especially when I have to wear white but, it would be nice to have a blouse that fits either way; I could wear something less underneath in that case.”

Kanoe stepped into another room and Charlotte turned towards the door she had slipped through. She took it upon herself to perform a small spell that she'd mastered, probably one of about three that she didn't waste energy on. Her index finger resting infront of her nose to keep focus she made a simple gesture keeping the look of the dishes in mind; she was wonderful when it came to accuracy & focus, a lack of knowledge and the inability to use her energy properly were her primary weaknesses. The dishes would be perfectly clean when Kanoe would return to clean them, it was a spell that barely took any energy; that was it's entire purpose after all.

When Kanoe returned Charlotte found herself speechless for a few moments. The few uniforms Kanoe had brought out were looked over with a smile; the blouses looked fitting, she skirts slightly longer than the ones she was already wearing. When she finally spoke she had to clear her throat.
”Well... I certainly understand the rumors a bit better seeing you in that. Still though they downplay the beauty of their witch too much; I'm not normally one to be jealous but... It's a bit hard not to be, you must have perfect measurements.”

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Not having much control over her own mana, Kanoe did not have a good magic sense. She would not even be aware that a spell was cast as she changed clothes and would probably not know the dishes are already done thanks to the woman's spell. The witch smiled faintly at the new student staring at her body. She would not reveal that alot of her perfections were due to monsters altering her appearance. Still despite the price she paid, she loved the looks of awe and jealousy she receives from other students.

"You are too kind," the witch replied with a sly smirk, "But most students only see me in uniform. A long time ago, I wore different colors, blacks and dark reds rather than Shokushu's colors. Unfortunately, that got me into trouble far too often. No need to be jealous. You are rather beautiful yourself, Charlotte." Kanoe refilled both their cups of tea before taking a seat. She would wait patiently as the other woman goes through her clothes. "Take whatever fits for you. As I said, I have more uniforms than I care to ever use."

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm

The smirk wasn't ignored, the slight air of vanity didn't bother her, Kanoe had a good reason to be a little vain if she wanted to be.
”It's really that bad an idea to break rules then. I'll keep that in mind then and Thank you for the kind words for that bit of kindness.”
She pulled on one of the blouses trying to button it properly, she smiled a bit when she managed to button to the top. It was still a 'little' tight but, a little tight was fantastic, she had enough confidence to take pride with showing her figure a little bit.

”This is wonderful Kanoe, Thank you”
she tried on another of them with a smile though, she didn't try any of the skirts; she didn't think that appropriate to do in another person's dorm.
“Mind If I were to ask about your own studies in magic, what forms do you prefer?”
it seemed to be a fair enough question since she'd been asked the same thing after all.
"unless you'd rather step away from talking about magic, would hate to bore my hostess."

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Charlotte looked much better now that she had clothes that actually fit her. With the matter of clothes and uniforms dealt with, the two returned to speaking about magic. "You are not boring me at all," she said simply, "I use fire and shadow magicks. Mostly attack spells as that is all I seem to manage most of the time. Also they give me something to fight back with should I be attacked." The witch continued to sip her tea as she opened one of her notebooks, flipping through it idly.

"But, if you have grown tired of speaking about magic," she added, "I am fine with answering any other questions you may have. You did just arrive only a few weeks ago. I hope I am not taking too much of your time." Kanoe smiled as the woman continued to try on various uniforms. The witch simply crossed her legs and relaxed in her chair. Though she usually she would be studying now, it was good to relax and enjoy the company of others.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:51 pm

She wasn't sure what else she would talk about if not magic, at least not with the usually rare chance to speak with a peer in the art. She took off the next uniform blouse placing it aside as she moved back to the chair she'd been sitting in before.
”Well, It's not every day I get to talk with someone about magic and i'm not tired of it but, now that I know someone else that does practice, I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask a bit more generally about the school and you of course. I do love to study but, I would like to do other things occasionally to let my mind rest a bit. What do you do other than study, practice & offer guidance, maybe that'll help me think of something else to do as well, when I'm too stressed.”

it was all that came to mind for now she was trying to keep magic off her mind and it wasn't an easy thing since her mind was so focused on it, and that her hostess was dressed in a pretty revealing robe.

"oh I almost forgot to ask, would you mind having someone else to practice with from time to time?
it was an aside to her question mostly, but she decided to ask before it slipped her mind completely.

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 am

"Hmm.." she thought about it a bit, "I work out. I practice with a few students, learning a little martial arts. I also find swimming to very refreshing. The campus has a pool that the swim team uses but is open for others at various hours of the day. Also, if you are willing to take a bit longer trip, there are the beaches where you can swim as well. At least being out in the sun may dispel a few rumors about you unless you start to sparkle." Kanoe smirked at her little joke. She was learning some self defense from fellow students who seek her knowledge but she also is required to work out by orders of mistress. Though it was forced upon her, she found swimming enjoyable and it gave her more reasons to show off the perfect features of her luscious body to the other students.

Where Charlotte's eyes were wandering did not escape her. She was uncertain if this one was even interested in women. But seeing those eyes tracing her robes, Kanoe once more stretched in her chair. Her back gently arched which caused her breasts to push against the open v cut. If the woman looked hard enough, she could of sworn that the faint outline of her areolae could be seen peeking beyond the black fabric of her robe. "Mm... I would always love others to join me in my studies. I am not sure I will have much that can help your type of magic but another set of eyes is always welcomed."

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 am

The activities Kanoe mentioned all sounded entertaining enough, and of course unless they actually saw vampire as the same thing as bram stoker she was also right about the rumors being dispelled a bit. She was happy to hear the school had a pool and a beach near by, she also liked that there was somewhere to work out here; all things she was sure she wouldn't have when she left home.

Her wandering eyes though weren't entirely focused on her physique a great deal was on how the robe she was wearing draped over her; Charlotte was actually imagining herself in a robe like that, but, Kanoe's movement wasn't unnoticed; the way she shifted almost seemed purposeful. It also did a great deal to show off a bit more skin & just how low her robe was cut.
”Well I'm not sure if I'd be any help with yours... maybe an exchange then? I help you with light and earth you can help me with fire and darkness and perhaps we can study a bit of the wind and water and see if we can't further our talents by knowing the ins and outs of all the elements... though You're probably more skilled than me no matter how I look at it. I don't think I could offer a completely even exchange.”

the way she was sitting and presenting herself now though Charlotte couldn't help but remember something Kanoe had said earlier.
”Earlier you mentioned Claire as your partner... did you mean in more than just study?”
She didn't have a manual, though if she had it would have said she; unlike most other humans, she wasn't made with a sexual preference one way or the other, even most bisexual humans had a preference, this could be a good thing or a bad thing of course

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 am

She took another sip of her tea and sighed softly. "If trading magic were only that simple," she said, "I have had no real experience with the other elements and would not mind learning what you know. There is no need to be concerned if it is even or not. If you run out of knowledge, we can always find other means to balance the exchange. For now, I believe your offer is satisfactory though I am uncertain how light will mix with my affinity towards darker magicks." Kanoe was fine with this. Not every student that comes to her becomes her little pet. Others do have something to offer in exchange. She was not even certain Charlotte would make such a sacrifice and the woman did not seem to have any sexual tendency at all. A few weeks on the island may change that of course.

Kanoe smiled at the quesiton. "Of course," she answered, "When she was not so busy, we did much together and we even lived together. But I am guessing you hinting at something else. Yes, we are lovers. An island that is majority female, some students have been known to change their preferences as bonds form. Perhaps you will find someone like that." She teased the woman but meant no offense with it. She just saw this as casual conversation between mages.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 am

She was happy to hear Kanoe was fine with the general idea of the exchange. She shifted and stretched just a little, the way she dressed kept her modesty despite the uniform's snugness.
””Well, light and dark aren't opposing like fire and water, they're reliant on each other so if anything, with a good foundation in one the other shouldn't be too difficult.”
that was her understanding of it and it was pretty close to reality, if not just simplified a little too much.

As Kanoe continued speaking about how common it was for students here to change their sexuality for certain people here & of course why that was the case, it made sense; no men meant few options and a lot of tension. Which would eventually lead to one thing for some people. It was the same reason it happened in prisons. Then of course she commented that it might be possible for her to have the same thing happen and she just blushed faintly offering a bit of a gentle laugh.
”Well... uh... maybe, dunno; never really though about things like that... Spent the last five years or so in a mansion on a hill, not too many other people around. And before that I have no idea what my life was like. Could explain why I already had some natural ability in magic, I assume I had studied in my earlier childhood too.. might be fun, I'll look forward to it if that's what the future holds.”

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:13 am

"Silly girl," she giggled at the comments and explanations, "Lust and love are just that. They are not math problems. Sometimes there is no reason for such things to happen. I was like you when I first arrived her. I had no interests but in just one day, I experienced things I never thought I would. But I will not bother you with the details. Some things can just not be described with just words. I will help you with your studies as agreed. If you like, you can join me when I go swimming if you are not comfortable going alone."

Once their tea was finished, Kanoe would take the tray and take it to the kitchen. She noticed that the dishes were already cleaned which came as a bit of a shock. "Oh Charlotte," she said, smiling softly, "You did not have to clean the dishes. I would have taken care of them later. You are my guest. You need not worry about these small tasks." The witch would return to the table and begin to put away some of the notes that Charlotte had not gotten to yet. Anything the woman was reading or copying she would leave for the woman to keep studying.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:43 am

”Well of course they're not, I won't be trying to force anything but, if that's what fate decides that's one of those things that I won't fight. “
there were of course things she would; even if they were futile in the end there was no saying she couldn't at the least try her best to resist some of the flow of fate
”It does sound nice going with you to swim, especially given the monsters you mentioned, I'll doubt I'll be alone or at least I won't let them think I'm alone, i'll need to practice some illusion spells for that though, don't even know if it'll work given how you say we're weakened here.”

She smirked slightly whe she heard Kanoe speaking about the dishes. She was still taking a few notes from a single notebook, this one was garnering a good bit of interest from the younger 'artist'
”Oh it was nothing really, just a flick of the wrist and they're clean is all. I don't mind helping when someone is so kind to me. You said you focus on attack magic, I spread out my knowledge a bit & learned it takes more energy to actually do the dishes by hand then to use a little bit of magic to do it. And it works perfectly never misses a spot and disinfects.”

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 am

"The monsters vary so there is no telling what will work or not," she replied, "And many have powers that are beyond comprehension. I wish I could tell you more but there are so many and I... Well, I suppose you'll see if you are unlucky enough." Kanoe shook her head. It was best to not talk about it any further. But she was glad Charlotte was taking it so well. Though the nonchalant take on things was troublesome in itself.

"Well your spell seems rather useful around the home," she continued with the other topic, "I would probably end up breaking my dishes if I were to attempt anything that subtle with my mana." After she puts away majority of the notes, the witch would return to the table and notice the clock and how late it was. "Oh my," she said with a faint smile, "Seems we been at this all through the night. I hate to stop things here but we both will need to sleep eventually. It was a pleasure to meet you Charlotte and hope to see you again in the future. Feel free to keep the uniforms. They look good on you."

She would help fold what clothes Charlotte wanted to take with and offer them to her. Giving a slight bow, she thanked the woman for the company and opened the door for her. At least she had a new friend that was in one of her classes. Perhaps that one will be far less dreary throughout the semester.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 am

She didn't always take things nonchalantly, she didn't however see a point in being panicked about something she may not have any control over. She chuckled softly when Kanoe mentioned she would probably just destroy if she tried that spell and then, she mentioned the time. She shivered slightly, almost looking a little frightened then.
“Well, maybe we can work on your focus when we study sometime... so It is late I guess... dark outside And we do both need sleep eventually...”
she closed her note book and Kanoe's standing taking a relaxing breath she took the folded uniforms from Kanoe. She offered a shaky smile to her compliment,

”Thank you very much Kanoe, and I would like to do something with you again some time, not sure when but, sooner or later, definitely before the month's passed. Do you tend to follow the moon phases for practice? Maybe during the full moon we can have a session... of course before then we can always set up other things to do... my room is four sixty... so feel free to come by...”
she was rambling just a little from anxiety.

”Alright... well wish me luck returning to my room then. Can't be afraid forever. What will be will be right?”

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next