View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Old Worlds (for Octavia) 

Post Re: Old Worlds (for Octavia)
Octavia could feel the mauve creature continue to explore the her nubile body even as he told her about the the people and why they abandoned this place. To deal with such a disease, one that ripped through the settlement and made people flee in a large scale was frightening. To imagine that only run away was the safe course of action, that the medicine and science could not protect them. It send shivers down the young woman's spine. It was then she suddenly let out a soft moan as she felt Aegir's tentacle brush against her pearl. The pink haired princess struggled to get out her next question. D-do you think a-another out break c-could happen again.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:12 am

His tentacle played with her, he was pleased by the sound erupting from her lips and while he could not read her mind he could draw the conclusion that she like that touch against her so he used more of it against her while his fingers still brushed over the front of her breasts, fingers sealing around her nipples as thumb and forefinger surrounded them as he rolled the nipples between them softly.

His tongue still slithered against her neck while his throbbing erection was still poking her in the rear. He thought about her question for a moment before supplying an answer.

[color-#440000]Yes. It's unlikely that it will be here though since the virus has died, else I would have never returned to this place. But other infected beings fled from here through regions of the galaxy so the plague would have been spread. The natives all perished from it but my people left here a long while ago in an attempt to preserve themselves and thus other worlds fell so I suppose an outbreak can happen, ours is a long lived race and the disease could have been passed along, doubtful that it would spread for this long though, it has been a few thousand years since it first burst on the scene and survivors from that plague would have built up antibodies against it. Next question ...[/color]

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 am

Octavia gasped as she felt that his tentacle continue to play with her clit, doing what it could to arouse the poor princess further. She could feel her breasts begin to swell as her nipples began to become erect from his experienced fingers as they rolled the nipples softly. The pink haired royal let out a soft moan as she felt his tongue continue to play with her neck, as she felt the his massive member throbbing against her rear. Quickly her highness thought of another question, W-who are you? Why are you...ahhh...h-here?

Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:26 am

He continued to delight in the moans that escaped her lips as his fingers rolled against her budding nipples. As his tongue continued to creep down the column of her neck he heard her next question. She was curious about him, and he thought over the question briefly as the tentacle playing with her clit sank down, the tip fanning over the slit of her sex, playing with the outer folds.

I am known by countless names, though I am commonly referred to as Aegir inspiring a deity on the planet I tended to frequent in fact but that was long ago.

My people had settled on this world some time ago and left due to the sickness, in fact I was amongst those that had left but it was too late, I contracted the disease but survived. Thus, I have the antibodies taht make me resistant to reinfection, but as I told you earlier the disease is dead here.

I came back because I remembered this place, and to see if there were any artifacts or relics of the past that were left intact but I have discovered nothing out of the ordinary in my exploration of this place.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Octavia moaned softly as his fingers continued to play with her nipples as they became fully erect. The tongue continued explore her neck even as his tentacle continued to move further down. The pink haired princess let out a loud gasp as she felt his tentacle begin to play with her lower lips, doing what he could to arouse them further.

Octavia heard the Aegir explain what his name was and how he developed a resistance to the disease that ravaged this colony so many years ago. He was hoping to find some artifacts but had not found anything so far. S-so you are ancient? H-how ...ahhhhh....h-how old are you?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 am

That was a tricky question, she was not human and he had no idea how she recorded time though he chose to brake it down as best as he could as his fingers played her body as if it were an instrument, the rewards for his skillful playing her moans and gasps as she let them loose from her mouth.

I suppose most of the beings I encounter claim that since my species is so long lived though you could say that I'm equivalent to a young adult amongst my people so I have many years to live.

I am well over 10,000 years old. A year being the human equivalent of time being equal to about 365 days, a day equal to 24 hours, equating to one rotation of the planet, the year being one rotation about the sun.

Your measure of time would be about the same I would imagine, when you weren't exploring I would think that your measure of time would be about the same since most hospitable worlds fall within a minute zone where life may exist, your years may be longer or shorter but I trust that they are roughly the same princess.

The tip of his tentacle played against her body, then lightly pressed into her while he was gently tugging on her nipples with his fingers. He was barely inside her, lightly brushing his tentacle against her, through her in a sense.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Octavia heard the answer form the mauve alien that had her in his clovers. It was unbelievable that he was over ten thousand years old, the pink haired princess had no real concept on time on a scale like this. She suddenly had beginning to dawn on her how powerful this creature was that was playing with her body. She let a gasp as she felt her tentacle brush against her lower lips and push a little inside. The poor princess couldn't believe this was going to happen to her. S-so their are o-others of your...ahhh...your k-kind?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:49 pm

He marveled in the feel of her body against his own, but showed no signs of rushing but rather enjoying himself as he lightly played with her body. There was no hesitation to his answer this time since the question was rather straight forward and he did not have to phrase it in a way that she could understand.

Had he been able to read her mind he would have been able to download buckets of information into it but the same defenses that made it difficult for him to read her prevented him from doing this or dominating her. That was to his benefit, however, since if he could have seen into her mind he may have been convinced to bargain with her further and let her go when he so much wanted to play with her young nubile body. It wasn't too often during his long years that he obtained a princess and since he could not instill information onto her either then bargaining became less useful to him since it was tougher now to sense deception and exert his own measure of control to ensure that things are done.

Oh, yes, their are more. Some older, many younger. We are a rare species though after the plague that wiped out so many and what remain are usually found in groups no larger than three since gathering together on one world more or less was an error we found.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Octavia could feel him playing with as if he was taking his time, which made an odd kinda of sense since he was so long lived. It wasn't like he needed to hurry...well until the handmaidens found Octavia missing whenever that was going to happen. Probably way to late for the pink haired princess. I-i see...ah...m-my people are also rare. W-we where driven from my home...uhhh....n-not to long ago. S-so you have n-no place you c-call home?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Driven from your home, invaders? Ah, forgive me, your the one asking questions. I have a home, for the past few years there has been a planet called Shokushu that I reside at. I am usually found there since I have been exiled by my people, well not exiled per say.

They would like to see me dead but I'm safeguarded on that world so I need not worry about them unless I leave the planet and our species is so rare that the I doubt that I will encounter another.

In the beginning they were more adamant about my demise, they saw my tastes are what caused me to become warped, I use to consume the minds of sapient beings but gain their memories, which the others believed corroded me.

He let her go with his hands for a brief moment, his tentacle retracted from her as he spun her around, tentacles grasping her as he lifted her body upward to the height his head rested at. His tentacles grasped her legs and slowly pulled them apart as he watched her sex open before his head crept between them, his tongue lapping against the slit of her sex tenderly.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Octavia was a little disturbed that others of his kind wanted to kill Aegir, that somehow the mauve creature had the ability to consume minds and gain their memories. It was then she suddenly was let go, she had a brief moment to decide to run or not. However before she could make any movement she was spun around by the tentacles and made to finally face her captor.

The pink haired princess was not prepared for what she saw. She saw a mauve creature that appeared to have tentacles on his face and lower half of his body was covered in tentacles. It was those same tentacles that forced her to shout as she was suddenly pto ulled upwards into the air by his tentacles. Soon the royal could feel her legs being pulled apart as her lower body was being display for the alien to see. The young woman felt embarassed but she soon began to moan as she felt his tongue begin to explore her tender nether lips. Ahhh...ohhh...y-your not g-going to a-ttempt to ...uhhhh...c-consume my m-mind?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:29 pm

No, I am not. Those at Shokush frown on that sort of thing and I have behaved myself while there and as a consequence had been wheened off of doing so, though I'd admit your mind does intrigue me and if not for the fact that I am already immune to psionics, save for telepathy, I might be more curious about it but I've decided to eat you in other ways.

His tongue began to slid against her, slow long strokes to start with as one of his tendrils by his mouth snaked upward to brush lightly against her clit as his tongue began to press with the tight folds of her body.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Octavia body felt the anticipation when she heard that he was going to eat her in a different way. It was then she let out a loud moan as she felt his tongue begin to push a little inside her folds. She could feel herself become a little wet as her mind began to protect her arousal. Already she could feel a tendril begin to play with her clit, doing what it could to invoke the fire inside her.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Sensing her arousal rolling off of her he was curious as to why he was feeling this emotion from her now. Were the barriers in her mind weakening? No, he could not feel anything else as he delved into her mind, his tongue benefiting in the movements of his tongue as it slipped in and out of her body lapping at silken walls as it went.

His hands smoothly crept up her chest breezing over her breasts and nipples as a tentacle stroked down her side in a slow languid caress. No question came this time, though he figured that she was suitably distracted at this stage, or at least initially.

Thus, he commented to her, an off handed remark should she not answer. I can sense emotions now, though I still cannot read you these I can pick up as they roll off you, out of you.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Sensing her arousal rolling off of her he was curious as to why he was feeling this emotion from her now. Were the barriers in her mind weakening? No, he could not feel anything else as he delved into her mind, his tongue benefiting in the movements of his tongue as it slipped in and out of her body lapping at silken walls as it went.

His hands smoothly crept up her chest breezing over her breasts and nipples as a tentacle stroked down her side in a slow languid caress. No question came this time, though he figured that she was suitably distracted at this stage, or at least initially.

Thus, he commented to her, an off handed remark should she not answer. I can sense emotions now, though I still cannot read you these I can pick up as they roll off you, out of you.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next