View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Proper Behavior One (Vera) 

Post Re: Proper Behavior One (Vera)
Laele had no delusions that the threat was an empty one, the touch of Vera's hand to her cheek sealed their agreement in her mind and when she was done she got to her feet straightening her skirt.
“Our agreement will be unknown to all save us and those you yourself inform Madam Matsumoto. Names will be given as they come and your suite will be nearly as clean as the day it was completed. As for dinner, show me to your kitchen and whatever ingredients you have at hand and I'll begin with whatever you'd like. It would be a pleasure.”
She took this just like she had the job she had taken while studying in paris, orders given work done payment given. That was life for normal people and that would be her life even if she wasn't Vera's student. She seemed almost... happy... to be of service . Vera was right, Laele did enjoy an ordered environment though, being a maid had never really occurred to her before today.
"Oh yes, and if there is a specific way you'd like me to address you or you'd like me to dress do feel free to inform me whenever you see fit."
she decided she may as well settle comfortably into the role of servant for Vera, there was no reason to fight her own offer.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah
Feel free to PM for whatever! PM box is always open

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 am

The student apparently understood the requirements and echoed them to prove it to the Head Girl. She rose to her feet and led Laele into the kitchen. There was reasonable amount of ingredients though Vera herself never really had time to use any of it to make a proper meal. She considered the other questions Laele mentioned for a moment before replying to them. "I am sure you will find a proper means to refer to me. You have so far shown you are rather disciplined. If I wish to be called something else I will be sure to correct you," she answered, "As for your attire. I find yours rather appealing and I see no reason not to allow you the freedom to choose that yourself. If you wish to make a uniform for such an occasion, you may. Otherwise, arrive here presentable."

"I trust you will be able to find everything here," she added, turning to return to the main room, "When dinner is served, I will allow you to ask your questions. I am certain you have many, Miss Zazael." Vera would close her work at her desk and log off her computer. She will devote her focus to properly preparing the woman for her future role. Laele seemed fine with the simple menial tasks of a servant. But she had to wonder how far this woman would go for knowledge.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:39 am

Laele followed calmly to the kitchen taking a simple look around the tools she had to work with. It wasn't a bad kitchen. There were enough tools to make something decent enough for Vera, it wasn't going to be perfect without some of the newer, more advanced tools she was used to though and that was unfortunate, she'd ask Vera if she could request them at another time. For now though she decided to make a simple two course meal.
”As you wish Miss Matsumoto.
with that Vera had left Laele to her own devices. She found some simple ingredients: chicken, butter, garlic, parsley, pepper, salt, rice & for whatever reason white bread. The preperation took some time (about 2hours and thirty minutes) though a subtle aroma of garlic filled the kitchen by the time she was finished. Not once did she leave the kitchen the entire time she worked despite once the clear sound of her voice rung out angrily.
”Bloody Fucking Hell!!!”
when done though she would call out again to her teacher.
”It's finished Madam Matsumoto. I hate to ask, but would you mind showing me to the dining room?”
When Vera would enter the kitchen she'd see it perfectly cleaned however Laele's manner of dress was just slightly different. The top of her uniform had been removed leaving her in a simple modest opaque white camisole. She'd explain if asked, but otherwise she saw no need.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:28 am

She certainly was not expecting dinner to take so long then again she was dealing with a professional cook. With the long wait, Vera did not wish to log back into her computer so instead she grabbed some of her notes and a book she currently had checked out from the library's restricted section. It was doubtful she had anything particularly useful for Laele just yet as the woman did not even know the basics. But this was just to help her get further into the magical mindset.

The sudden outburst of profanity made Vera look up towards the kitchen wondering what in the world would cause such and outburst. When dinner was finally ready, the student called out for where the food needed to be taken. The Head Girl went into the kitchen to find the kitchen was as clean as it was before, perhaps even more so. Laele had removed her uniform top but she assumed that was to keep it out of the way when preparing food. "It is this way," she said calmly, leading the way, "Was there something the matter, Miss Zazael? You sounded frustrated." There was not really a dining room but there was a table in another part of the large main room where she usually ate her meals. Vera would wait by her chair for Laele.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:23 am

She carried the two plates of food with her as Vera led the way to a table in the main room of the suite.
The plates were arranged beautifully. Each of the chicken breasts were gently golden brown slices at a diagonal oozing their buttery contents right alongside a gently seasoned serving of rice. She sat opposite Vera after placing the plates down carefully, a fork and knife had been under the plate in each hand which she placed carefully before her teacher.
”Frustrated? Slightly yes. My sleeve snagged on a cabinet door handle and the tore quite badly by the time I noticed. It's also why I'm dressed as I am at the moment. I do hope it doesn't bother you. As for the meal, I do hope you'll enjoy it, it's Chicken Kiev breaded with handmade panko breadcrumb and garlic butter and lightly seasoned rice on the side, had I prepared the night before it would have been far quicker. I'll make sure to always have something ready to make if I took to long.”
If you're going to do something you should do it right, that was something Laele deeply believed and lived by, in essence this was like a second first impression for her, the impression of a worker on her boss in a way, or that was how her mind was seeing it so her best foot was again put forward.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 am

Vera seated herself when Laele went and sat on the opposite side. The food smelled good and looked amazing. "It is fine, Miss Zazael. You should be more careful in the future. It is true that I did not expect such... thorough work in the kitchen. But I can easily keep myself occupied if need be. I shall just remember that perfection takes time." She gave a soft smile before beginning her meal. The Head Girl ate with proper etiquette as such presentation seemed to warrant such class. It tasted wonderful with the seasoning measured not too much or too little.

After a few minutes, she would speak up once more. "I did say you may ask your questions now if you have any, Miss Zazael. We have much to discuss. I can only guess coming to my office has changed your world more than you expected," she explained, "But if you have no questions, we can discuss the details of our agreement such as your schedule and when you wish to meet for lessons. Depending on how much time you have will decide how much time you will be spent tending to my wishes."

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 am

She just nodded about being more careful before she'd begin to eat herself happy with how the meal had come out. She ate much like one would expect of someone the way she dressed
”Well, I don't have many questions about the coming study, however since I am going to be working for you. I think It's important I learn about you. Perhaps simple things for now. favorite color, favorite foods, some other things that you enjoy and the things you despise. I don't want to get too personal of course, just tell me what you think I should know about you; to allow me to tend to your wishes better. After that we can talk about my schedule and the details of the agreement we've made.”

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:29 am

She had not expected the first questions to be about her. It was one of the few opportunities to meet a Head Girl in a casual conversation. With how eager the woman was to learn about the occult, she figured the questions would focus on business. "Rather odd questions but I suppose I can answer them. I tend to favor dark colors, black I suppose is my favorite. I have a taste for various Italian foods though I certainly have my fair share of eastern dishes as well. I enjoy reading from time to time but with my duties as Head Girl, my past times is usually swimming and other forms of excercise. I hate having my time wasted and general incompetence. I suppose that was all your basic questions unless you wish to know more personal things about myself."

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:50 am

These questions were, in Laele's mind, just as important to her teaching as anything else, Vera teaching her was contingent on how well she did as a servant for the head-girl. She made mental notes of the answer and didn't even consider correcting Vera's mention of black as a favorite color. When Vera mentioned more personal things Laele gently shook her head.
”More personal things may come up later but, for now we should speak of out agreement. Any questions that have to do with my coming studies can wait until you're ready. I'm certain you know best how I should move on from the basic beginings i've gotten to with being able to see these lights.”
she reached into the front pocket of her skirt taking out a folded sheet of paper. She offered it to Vera simply.
“My class schedule, to save you the time of bringing it up from the records.”
her classes were rather spread out over the week, most of them in the early morning leaving her plenty of time otherwise for other things. It was a light load even if it was a full one.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 am

Her student was certainly being very careful. That eagerness to learn more was still there but the method of pursuing it was through being submissive, ensuring the Head Girl was pleased enough to want to teach this woman. With how willing Laele was in giving up her freedoms, this agreement will perhaps be easier to seal than others. The matter of teaching any magic off the table for now, it was only a matter of scheduling this woman's servitude.

"As you wish," Vera replied, accepting the note and looking over it briefly, "If you intend on using majority of your free time, I may provide you a key to enter my suite so you can clean it when I am not available. That would give more time for training when I am present. But that still leaves the matter of what your duties may entail. Being just my maid is hardly enough to pay for learning the dark arts. Did your studies ever mention what these shamans and witches did for their powers?"

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 am

She knew that maid work and chef work couldn't be everything she'd be expected to do; information gathering had been added on as well so far. The question though was a bit different from what she had expected so far. Idly she tapped a finger against the back of her hand as she recalled what she knew.
“A good deal of my free time yes, though I was hoping to keep at a bit of the time to myself. It would look suspicious for me to spend none of my time outside of classes & studying in public with other students.
she mentioned first of all as her mind continued to dwell on the question of shamans and witches to which after a few more moments she would reply.
”The shamans often had a calling to it in the form of a dreams or visions and trained for a great deal of time with a teacher. Wiccans had rituals and study... initiation or dedication ritual being the first...”

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:04 am

"That is why we are having this discussion, Miss Zazael," she reminded, "I doubt there would be any suspicions from other students unless you have close friends who would notice your absence. But if you wish to have time to yourself, you simply to pick what days during your week." Vera finished eating and pushed the plate away to show she was finished. She wiped her mouth with a napkin before continuing. "You are correct that witches used rituals to increase their power. But what were those rituals for?" she continued, "In dealing with otherworldly powers, one must make deals with beings that could teach them those secrets. Much like you, they offered themselves to spirits, demons, whoever or whatever could grant them their power. I do not require anything as drastic as your soul or anything of that like. But in offering yourself, I expect to get everything that involves yourself. I am rather fond of you, Laele. You have a pleasant demeanor. Your voice is soothing and your body is lovely. Now, that all belongs to me. I want you to show me more of what you have to offer. Do not keep me waiting."

Vera waited patiently, letting her words sink in. Despite their sort of friendship the two had, that did not change the fact there was a price to pay for what the Head Girl had to offer. If Laele was not willing to go that far then she would find out about it now. It was time to put the agreement and the woman's loyalty to the test.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:34 am

”I'll tell you the days within the week, I want to check on schedules for a few things around the school before I decide if that's alright with you Vera.”
She said as Vera finished her food pushing the plate away. She'd have gathered the plate to clean it if Vera hadn't continued so quickly afterward. She listened quietly as she spoke about the rituals of witches, of making deals with other beings and what they would offer in exchange for their power. She was glad that Vera didn't expect her soul, but the last few sentences struck her as almost cryptic.
Quote:
You have a pleasant demeanor. Your voice is soothing and your body is lovely. Now, that all belongs to me. I want you to show me more of what you have to offer. Do not keep me waiting." 

Laele quietly let the words sink in completely as she finished her own food pushing away the plate and dabbing her lips softly with a napkin before wiping her hands off.
[i]do not keep me waiting? Waiting for what? What does she want me to... show.... her...[i]
she'd shown her demeanor and she'd been speaking quite a good bit since she'd met Vera... that left one thing unless Vera wanted her to sing her a song. This was the first time that Vera would see clear emotion on Laele's face as it flushed. She gently cleared her throat covering her mouth with her hand with her eyes closed.
”um, Miss Matsumoto... forgive me, but I'd like to be clear on what you want me to show you exactly.”
She hoped she was wrong, she actually hoped that Vera did want her to sing something instead of the alternative.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:58 am

The reaction she received was amusing to the say the least. Laele was getting off balance and losing that calm demeanor she had protecting her. Vera rose to her feet, sighing in slight disappointment. "You ask as if you do not know but your blushing cheeks prove you know what you have left to show," she said calmly as she began to walk away, "Just like that, all that drive and confidence gone. I suppose you are not willing to make the sacrifices required to learn about the occult. Some are lucky and are born with such power or have family to teach them. Others, have to sacrifice much in order to reach for what others take for granted." Vera was not going to clarify or repeat herself. The hesitation only showed that this woman would serve willingly but only if she agrees with the command as well. She did not truly own the woman yet and that would not do at all.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 am

She watched Vera stand and begin to walk away as she spoke. The words were at least partially true, she had lost the confidence she had. She had when they first met said she didn't quite like the way she looked
I did offer myself to tend to her wishes... it wouldn't be professional... and I've never gone against my own words... I offered my services willingly... I... I have to...
the thought went through her mind slowly as she got to her feet with her eyes again closed. In the quiet of the room the sound of a zipper could be heard before the sound of cloth softly hitting the ground. She stepped from her skirt kneeling simply to gather it from the floor. She wore tight shorts under the skirt, the shorts had been part of this uniform at her previous school as well.
”I did offer myself to you... I just wished to be clear so I wouldn't make a fool of myself if I misunderstood.”
She stammered just slight through the sentence as she folded her skirt placing it neatly in her chair.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next