View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 New Toy (for Nail) 

Post Re: New Toy (for Nail)
The poor agent closed her eyes tight as a quiet grunt of pain came from Nail afther the leash around her neck was sharply pulled. It drawing her face closer to his massie errect cock while making that bell around her neck tinkle and jingle with each moved. "AhhUh... I'm sorry!!" Nail cried a whine as she just slightly tugg away but was mostly powerless to stop him as she opening her eyes to gaze at his, noticing that smugg grin acrost his face reminding her how much she hates him.

Afther Ven let go of the leash Nail looked away from him ashamed sitting on her butt for a momment befor get on her knees as she let go of his memmber with one hand to adjust the callor around her neck with the other befor she nervoisly sighed agin. Hesitantly Nail looked at Vens hard member with a shy look, knowing in her head this is wrog as forcedher self, blushing as she softly began stroking him agin and agin feeling him grow in her hands. "Ehhmmh..." Nail whined blushing, her cheek a shade of crimson as she leaned in hesitant to go forward with it befor she worked up the nerve to gently lick his tip as Nail drew her face back to blush watching as it bobbed their between both her hands

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 am

Fafner was smug. Her hatred of him had been growing though it was obvious that she would enjoy his company while he was in his natural form for he had refrained from punishing her in it.

Her touch on his mental image of Ven was sublime, those fingers feeling him throb about her hand as he watched her, the blush on her cheeks displaying to him just how defeated and embarrassed she was.

He groaned, delighting in her tongue against him though her humiliation even more. His hand reached down to rub against the side of her features, scaly fingers brushing over her.

“Don't be afraid of it my dear. Enjoy.” He grinned lifting his hips up as he spoke to make it easier for her to administer to.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:34 am

She flinched as Ven reached down to brush the side of her face, instantly drawing her to look up at him. Her cheek red as ever as she softly began to breath heavily. "I'm not afraid..." Nail said coldly blushing as she looked at his massive member afther he moved to give her a better view of it throbbing in her hands. Taking a deep breath to rady her self Nail exhaled unknowingly blowing on her cruel masters cock with warm breath befor she gently began to stroke him agin , closed her eyes tight and opened her mouth as wide as she could. The agent leaned in slowly, blushing with heavy breaths gripping his cock as tried to rap her lips around his massive member.

Afther she finnilly manage to do it Nail slowly began to bobb her head back and forth while at the same time stroking the base of his shaft, letting out soft muffled grunts as Nail tried her best while at the same time tring to resist the eurge to bite him knowing it would only hurt her more them him.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:36 pm

She had guessed right. A bite would not have hurt him at all as he was not really her … or was he in a way. Did he have her somewhere in public sucking his dick? How else was he to derive pleasure out of this than if he were doing just that?

Of course, Fafner could regenerate. Could she? But he did not seem worried about his new toy doing just that.

Perhaps he was getting no physical pleasure from this but was getting off by her humiliating herself? Perhaps. He could be far worse and intended to show her a sample as a lesson for her earlier defiance, she still had to be taught though this, well it was icing on the cake so to speak.

Fafner did not raise his hips or try to deep throat her or make her gag at least.

Rather he let her work at her own pace. He was making notes and he would relay to her were she needed work. It was more humiliating to make the slave come about all that on their own. But as it was she was doing an alright job of it. Neither too fast or two slow, the way she was going at the base of his shaft deserved a few bonus points given that she seemed incapable of deep throating him, understandable given that it was a lot of cock.

But each time she did something he particularly liked he gave a jolt to the pleasure centers of her mind as positive reinforcement, giving her a moment of pleasure. He would let her work out what he liked and what he didn't if she wanted more of those jolts, soon she would be aware that serving well was it's own reward, not everything had to be so negative. This would probably get at her more, actually being made to enjoy her imprisonment.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Back and forth Nails head moving slowly, up and down Vens shaft as her lips wrapped around his cock while she stroked the base of his member gently befor a sudden shock came to her. Nails eyes open wide as a deeper blush fell over her face, she felt a sharp build up of pleasure zapp alive with in her as her heart suddenly began to race and she jerked her head up letting Vens cock bobb free from her mouth as she moaned loadly to the sky only to fall face first into Vens lap panting, his cock throbbing infront of her face. "Ahh w-whats.. oh! happening!" Nail blushed thrembling with pleasure as she slowly leaned back up out of Vens lap placing her hands on both his thighs to better support her self as she sat up and back onto her knees, knelling between his legs.

"W-what did you do too me? auh!! I-i feel s-so hott! all a sudden..." Nail mummbled blushing and panting wondering what he was up too. Her cheast heaving as she glared at him confused and angry but her eyes slowly drifted downwards to his errect memmber bobbing between his legs agin and agin like it was almost hypnotic. Agin hesitantly Nail slowly leaned in gently taking his cock between her soft hands befor she licked the tip of his length as if it where a loli pop letting it bobb betwen her gently grip befor doing it agin.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 am

“Merely a reward.” He answered, her reaction divine. “Whenever you're doing a good job I will give you a little nudge to let you know that you are doing well. The more nudges against the pleasure centers of your brain the more you'll know that you are doing the right thing. I could use pain when you do the wrong thing but this is more rewarding I would think.”

He gave her another nudge as she licked the tip of his engorged member.

As she kept up the licks he kept up with the little mental nudges. A few people slowing down and watching the spectacle on the street as she administered to him on the bench.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 am

"A-a re-reward?" Nail blushed repeateding with a confused tone as she licked his member gently befor turning away to moan quietly, panting afther feeling another nuge of pleasure roll over her. The lust was slowly building as she exhaled and inhaled soft shallow breaths, the heat of her breath blowing agiest his member she was still stroking his cock befor licking it agin more slowly only to gasp agin feeling yet another nudge of pleasure hit her. "Ohhahh" Nail whined as she squirmed where she sat, kneeling between his legs while stroking his member befor noticing out of the cornor of her eye a crowed forming around her and Ven, the people watching her perform these discusting acts of shame. It only made Nail more embaressed seeing them watching, grinning as she tried to ignore it but it only felt worse by the seciond knowing the more they watched the worse it was but it was bad enough for the poor half blood knowing they where simply their at all.

"Auhh... Ven.. th-their watching!? their watching me!" Nail whispered in a shy tone of voice, blushing as she looked at Ven, an embaressed look acrost her face as she panted softly only to give him another lick with her silky smooth tounge befor turning around to look at them agin. "Ehmm... g-go!... shoo!.....euh...please...d-dont watch me!" Keeping her left hand stroking Ven Nail waved her other hand at the growing crowed in a shooing motion hoping it would do somthing but proble only make want to watch more.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:49 am

“Oh, yes, a reward. I figured that you would appreciate it more than enduring pain all the time given the hardships that you will endure.” Ven washed his touch briefly against the side of her face nudging her a bit with those licks.

The crowd grew and gathered around. Ven looked up at the being and grinned. Even as Nail addressed the they had refused to go, in fact more gathered.

“They are interested in seeing you technique. Should you be unable to keep going for forty minutes for whatever reason you will have to deal with some of them at least. Two for one. That was our agreement ...” a hand on her cheek brings her head back around so she's facing him again.

“Do not mind them. They will not interfere without your consent. After all you have to ask for it like a little slut for twenty minutes, less given your attention to me here. Continue, do not worry about them.”

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 am

Nails blushing face turned an even brighter red as the crowed of people watching started to grow. People sinply just stopping to watch Nail pleasure Ven as she shyfuly looked away embaressed and a little ashamed of her self but worst of all deep down Nailfelt alittle excited by all the attention but that ws mostly Farners doing nudging her more and more with these pleasuring jolts that where turning the poor agent on by force.

"Ahhmm tell them to go away!" Nail whinned agin, quivering where she was, befor she leaned in to gently lick his errect cock agin to feel another nudge that made her gasp in pleasure agin. Gripping his cock with both hands Nail stroked him gently, up then down, over and over agin realizing her arms are starting to get tiered. Blushing as she contined to strok him Nail stopped for amomment to change technique so to speak. Sitting up on her knees Nail let Ven stand alone bodding errect amomment to firmly grab both of her breasts and lean forward to smash his cock between her gorgious mounds and her ever heart beat.

"Erhh better?" Nail asked curiously befor she used her leggs to moved up and down agiest his length and to lick his tip as it popped out from between her breasts.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:57 pm

“I will not. Having a crowd on hand makes your next task easier should you have time remaining here as well,” he grinned. He was going to punish her for her earlier remarks though now she seemed more compliant so he was thinking of holding back this time, he was not so certain though. If he continued with her punishment then she will be more compliant.

“AHHH. Yes, that feels excellent, Nail.” He was triggering off near constant streams of pleasure with her mind now, it seemed almost wicked to punish her further but he had made up his mind that she had still yet to learn her lesson even though she was beginning to come around now.

It was tough to stay stationary against this pressure though but he still allowed her to take the lead her as a hand curled behind her head stroking against the locks of her hair.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 pm

The steady stream of pleasure Farner was feeding her was getting hard for the young blond to deal with. The heat building up inside her was getting unbearable as she used her hips to lifted her self up and down using her lovly mounds packed with Vens cock to pleasure his shaft as she glared at him confused. "w-what...I-I still have too!?" Nail asked with a cracking voice of embaressment, blushing as she looked back seeing all of their hungry faces, a mix of men and women watching her pleasure Ven to the best of her ability making Nail realize with the show she was giving, ever body in the plaza will want a piece of her.

"B-but I-i..b-but you!" Nail tried to protest his discision but the pleasure Farner was feeding her brain forced a shy moan from the hel'corians lips cuttingher off mid sentance as she reach up to grip Vens wriest tilting her head into Vens hand caressing her softly. "Auhh!...please ju-just.... take me!.." Nail said blushing with a shamful look in her eye as she gazed up at Ven sexualy frustrated by his game a reward feel its effects hit her. "J-just... please! I feel like i'm on fire!" Nail cried as she slowly she tugged on Vens wriest to make him rest a hand on her breast pressing her chest into his hand. "I-i'm burning..." Nail cried in a embaressed tone of voice unsure what to do. "n-no more games!"

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Only because she was confused did he explain the matter again for her though he wasn't going to make a habit of it, it was just because she was new to all this.

“Maybe. You might not have to do it at all. For every two minutes you suck cock I'll knock a minute off you time. Do it long enough and you time might be zero and you can avoid it.” He gestured to the crowd. “However, if for any reason you cannot do this then you'll have the spend the remainder asking for sex.”

Fafner was surprised. He was not very good telepathically and often had to be looking into her mind to actually detect anything. Her need caught him a little off guard, no not the need but her desire for him at that moment.

He considered denying her and sticking with his initial plan but he could use that later. Then again she still had to be punished though she had a mild taste of that at the park. Her hand guided to her breast and he considered for a moment longer before pulling back to that bench and reaching a hand towards hers.

“Remember this, Nail. I will not always be merciful in the future but your catching me in a good mood today. Now, I will allow you the choice of holes today and position even.”

Of course he had considered how to use this and did so know currently without her knowing.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:33 am

Nail just stayed where she was, squirming between his legs as she let him touch her breast, sighing feeling his hand touch her befor a suprised look spread accrost her face as he pulled his hand away. "N-no!...Ah.. J-just do it... Ahh I-i cant take this.... " Nail cried shaking her head at him. Horny as the pleasure Farner force feeded her, feeling hot and bothered as it was boiling her from the inside out in sexual frustration. Nail almost hoping he would just throw her down and fuck her here and now but he was denying her just to torture her and watch her beg and she knew it as she cursed her self in her head for it all.

" Auh... I-I cant... I wont choose!..." Her voice shy and quiet as she blushed gazing at him, her breast still pressed agiest his cock as she panted softly as she leaned up into his lap closer to him. " J-just do somthing..... please!... anything!! Anything!" Nail said panting heavly as she looked at him then to the crowed forming around them. "A-Anything but with them...."

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:06 am

“Oh, but you will be denied otherwise,” Fafner was going to make her choose. He had relented enough as he was going to take her, or at least he was intending on it.

As she glanced around at the crowd she saw that one of the Hel'Corians had a video camera recording this. Of course this was for show as Fafner could recreate anything that he wished.

“You have a choice my dear. Pick how you wish to be taken or it's seventeen minutes with the crowd, asking for them between your thighs, in your ass or mouth. Begging for it like a wanton. Tell me how you wish to be taken and you shall have jut that, Nail. Do not and well it will fall to the individual to decide how they will take you.”

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 am

A brighter blush went over Nails face, redding her allready crmison cheeks afther she noticed the video camera in one of the hel'corians hands. "n-no...dont record this!?" Nail cried shyly as she looked back at Ven unsure what to do, either way she would lose to him, giving him exactly what he was asking for, making her to choose was like asking her to rape her self. Poor Nail hated the idea but the pleasure inside her was unbearabe as she kneeled between his thighs hornier then ever as she glared at him trembling. "b-but y-you know I-i cant!... I'm not a wanton! I dont want to choose!" Nail whinned some more tears rolling down her cheeks as she could not help but slowly look back to the crowed and directly into that camera hen back at Ven.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next