View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Debts to pay 

Post Re: Debts to pay
"Auhh!Ohhhh!!" Krisna moaned loudly, her body trembling with pleasure, Vespria teasng her so cruely as the travler knees only grew weaker as she sank lower. Krisna head bobbing as she only felt her hosts fanger tips skim along her senstive sex. The rough side of the gorgons fangers dragging along her clit befor flicking her oh so sensitive pearl, driving a soft cute sighing squeak from the young girls parted lips befor she was soothed by the gentel smooth side of her fanger only to repeat over agin.

The cycle went on, Krisna could not keep her focus, everything just felt so good as she stuggled to stay on her feet as sooner or later Krisna was broght to her knees. Her weak thighs bucklingout from under her wary little body if Vespria didnt suport her, all while Krisna lazy gazed up to Vespria, her keeps flushed red from her apparent arousal. "N-no....ah.... t-the deals not fair to-to...oh!ohh!.... it not fair to you...." Krisna mustered out after shaking her head trying to unfog her mind and think staight befor cupping her own fore head to take a deep breath. "Ahh!.... M-my...my ship.... it is allready doc....documenting you.... Its gathering.....uh!...gathering everything on your.... our species.... uh.. an....anatomy..... auhm!.... m-my head feels.....dizzy....." Krisna mummbled agin befor she gasped agiest Vesprias touch.

Sun May 25, 2014 8:47 am

The Gorgonian could see Krisna struggling. The poor human from the future was breaking down and now that she revealed what the ship was doing, Vespira had her angle she could push to make this deal go through. "Shh..." she hushed the woman softly, "Do not fight it. Do not struggle. Jusst look into my eyes. Obey me. Everything will be clear ssoon." The snakewoman began feeding suggestions into Krisna's mushy brain. The word 'Obey' repeated over and over inside the woman's subconcious, growing louder the more she resisted and softer the more she accepted the command.

"Firsst you damage my belongings and now you ssteal from me?" she hissed softly, "I did not give you permission to take my data. That is my data, sslave. You have committed a crime. I could turn you in. Or... You will give me accesss to your database and technology so my crew can asssesss what was taken from me." 'Give her access...' 'Give her access...' The suggestion repeated inside Krisna's foggy mind. It was apparent that her ship stole from Vespira. Now she was in deeper trouble. How was Krisna going to remedy this issue and get back into this lovely serpent's good graces?

Sun May 25, 2014 4:16 pm

"Auh.... I-I wount...I wount fight it..." Krisna repeated with a lustfully confused voice as her hazy bright blue eyes slowly dialated from Vesprias entrulling spell. " I...I wount struggle..... I'll...I'lll just look into y-your.... huh....pretty eyes..... E-everything will....will be clear.... soon." Krisna repeaed afther her host word for word, her glossy eyes ony looking up deeply into Vesprias beutifully alluring eyes eyes. The travler could just lose her her self in those eyes and as fate would have it she accually was, the girls brain was being transformed into puddy by the gorgons entrulling gaze as she heard the word "obey" echo in her mind over and over agin forcing the captivated time travler to lazly nodd YES to Vesprias words as if she were agreeing.

All was well for the momment, Krisna only nodded agreeing befor the sound of Vespria's voice changed to more hostile tone. The suprised forced a startled jump from the gorgons pet as Krisna face grew sad as she looked up worriedly into Vesprias eyes."Uhh...I-i didnt ...mean....too t-take....I'm sorry!..." Krisna said back, her voice cracking as if worried, beliving in the gorgons lieing words.

Saddly Krisna glared to her host, tear drops forming in her eyes as she struggled to hold back her tears as she listening to Vespria's words the suggestions burrowed into her mind demanding access to her technologie, hearing the gorgons words echoing over and over in her ears as Krisna hesitantly shook her head no befor tears began to roll from her sad eyes. "...b-but... I cant... I'm sorry.... Its agiest the rules....Y-your not aloud to know....h-how.... how.... how it works...." Krisna said back as she sighed softly taking a deep nervious breath. " G-guild l-law 6...609...d-dash... huhh....d-dash 4089 s-dictates.... c-collector archive are locked..... to...to.... people of the past......" Krisna mummbled out as she hesitantly looked up to Vespria. " I-if...if I brake the rule...t-then I...I cant be...yours.."

Thu May 29, 2014 9:21 am

Krisna was breaking down which was perfect. Vespira would plant a final seed to let the girl dwell on before moving on. Her techs could at least scan the ship and learn what they could while this one payed off her debts. "How can you follow rules that do not even exisst anymore from a guild that does not exisst?" she hissed softly. Krisna said it herself, the guild did not exist yet. So who's rules were she following? Vespira could only wonder what rules there were that allowed Krisna to admit to being from the future and yet not reveal anything else. Already, her presence was changing the timeline whether she knew it or not.

"You wish to be mine?" Gorgonian hissed softly, "What can you possibly do for me? You could have been my favorite but instead, you let yoursself be caged. But very well, sstate what you can do for your Misstresss. Perhapss you may sstill have a use..." It would be easy enough to put a human girl to work. There was always a demand for more slaves. But, it seemed rather wasteful to have a supposed time traveler with her and have absolutely no use for her beyond being a pretty body to fuck. So far, this made Krisna less useful than an ADD agent. At least ADD agents had secrets that they were willing to reveal as well as a position of power that could be used against them while still being more than fuckable.

Thu May 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Krisnas head bobbed up and down as Vespria probed her pretty little head with more suggestions. The only thing the young travler could hear was the gorgons beutiful voice echoing in the back of her mind and nothing els notevenher own toughts anymore. Like a turor whispering in her ear, calling her out on her on controdicting idea of theses rules as Krisnas tearful glossy eyes struggled to focus in on Vesprias own making matters even harder to concentrate and think straight as weakly Krisna squirmed unable to look away. "Y-your right....b-but..." Krisna mummbled agin, speaking to her misstress softly, calmly, sounding unsure of herself as the gorgons suggestion were conflicting with her own understanding of those rules set by her guild getting in the gorgons way.

"Yes!" Krisna shouted franticly! as if she was falling from grace, looking nervously up into her misstresses eyes, more tear drops bellowing from her beutiful blue eyes as she spoke up. "I want to be yours! D-dont be mad!" Krisna cried as she tried to reach up to her misstress's cheek softly touching her.

Krisna wanted nothing more then to be her friend, her lover, her pet, her everything! at least she thought she did. Krisna was falling in love with those eyes yet the prime directive burned into her psycy was screaming NO! dont let her in! leaving Krisna cofused and unsure befor finilly the mushy minded travlers idea crumbed under the weight of Vesprias power of suduction as Krisna broke at the idea of not being her favorite.

"WAIT!!!" Krisna screamed tip toeing up to reach Vesprias lips, kissing her misstress on hersweet lips as she begged for forgiveness. " Wait! I-I can!...uhum.... Dont hate me! please! I cant live without you! I need you..... I can still pay my debt! And I'll... a-and!....uhm...and I'll give you access to my archives!! Please I love you!" Krisna cried as she leaned into tightly hugging the Gorgon's waist with loving embrace as she struggled to mend Vesprias feeling for her.

Thu May 29, 2014 11:42 pm

When one travels back and time or just wonders about time travel in general, countless questions come up. Is time being changed right now without me knowing it? Is my very presence changing the future? The answer was yes to both in Krisna's case. But to her, she would not notice anything. The wars, the destruction, the eventual peace, those were all reactions to the guild sending people back in time. In a way, they were sending chrononauts back to gather lost data that they possibly be the cause of the loss in the first place. So was Krisna really changing the timeline or was she simply ensuring it remained the same without knowing it?

Vespira's tendril around Krisna's neck kept her just short of reaching those lovely green lips. Krisna was breaking down as the poor woman wanted nothing more to earn another kind word like the ones she heard just moments ago. Those moments may as well been an eternity for the desperate time traveler. "If you love me, why do you deny what is mine?" she hissed softly, "You want to be mine but keep things away from me, things that you have already claimed are mine by right." She could have taken the archives and gradually got the tech as well. But, Krisna was broken and it would be so easy to topple what remained of her defenses.

"The archives, your ship, all of it was yours and you now belong to me," she hissed, "Now, give me your accesss codes. Show that you truly love your Misstresss by offering her everything. I promisse that no harm will come to your ship and it will be returned to you when your debt is repaid. You are breaking no rules as they have not been created yet. You are betraying no one as they have not been born yet. You are free now, you merely have to push open the door to your cage. Then, you will be mine... All mine..."

Fri May 30, 2014 12:59 am

Krisna felt the tendril around her neck stop her just short of her misstress lips. Frustrated she was unable to reach them as Krisna moved back down, her feet flat but still embracing her lovly gorgon misstress with a loving hugg, both her hands wondering the snake womens lower back eventualy caressing her scalely rearas her hands wondered those hips. "Ahh so smooth..." Krisna whispered under her breath befor she slowly looked back up to Vespria hearing her unpleased words making Krisnas features curl into a look or frown of fear realizing her mistress was unhappy with her. "B-but..uhm....I-I didnt mean to.....I'm not denying you! I'll show you! I love you! please I...I.." Krisna said franticly losing ground as she was agin confused unable to make heads or tails of this befor she began to cry agin.

Tear drop rolling from her eyes as she rested her head agiest Vesprias soft squishy bosum and sobbed silently. " I-I.. love you please! I'll show you.... I am giving you everything.... I want you to love me too! I'm yours!....I'm yours...." Krisna cried softly befor she peaked up at Vespria and wipped away some of her sad tears as she nodded and gave her a kind smile afther Vespria explained the deal and Krisna gave her lover a odd glare of confusion. " t-there are no codes..... every thing is bio linked....to me." Krisna sighed ready to cry agin beling Vespria will be upset befor she paused, dropplets of tears rolling down her cheeks befor she smiled and looked back up to Vespria as she realized somthing important. "Wait! I'm the access codes!....uhmm yah! I'm yours! So you allready have them! see! I do love you! I do! I do! I do!" Krisna smiled as she happily hugged her misstress tightly agin and dugg her face snuggling Vesprias scalely breasts as she slowly calmed down being at ease. " I-i''m yours!! I love you Misstress!! I need my...uhmm our omni tool! Then I can give you every thing!"

Fri May 30, 2014 1:39 am

Krisna was like a rollercoaster of emotion as she had her highs and lows. But eventually, everything clicked together and the woman found the answer she was looking for. The human was rather unique. Most humans struggled to resist her powers but this one seemed to openly embrace every moment. It was as if this woman trusted every word of Vespira's from the very start. She had to admit, she found herself rather fond of this particular pet. Not very many slaves were as energetic right from the start.

She contacted her tech crew who arrived with the tools Krisna had on her person originally. The human would receive the tool she needed to hopefully give Vespira everything she could ever want and then some. Once access is given, the crew would begin studying the ship though they would ensure no damage is done in the process. One would take a copy of the archives as Vespira slithered close to her loyal pet. "Do you feel that?" she hissed softly as she leaned in close, "Nothing has changed. You are sstill here. You were born. You joined the guild. You went back in time. And now you are here with me, ensuring it continues to happen over and over again." She hoped such words would dispel any worries Krisna still had as she kissed the woman deeply. Vespira's forked tongue would dart in, wrapping around Krisna's and sucking deeply.

"Now, tell everyone here on thisss ship who you are and who you belong to in mind, body, and ssoul..." she hissed, "Tell them all, tell your ship over and over again while I claim every inch of your body as my own." Tendrils would sprout from Vespira's body and swarm over the nude woman. They wrapped around breasts and circled nipples. Others wrapped and stroked along Krisna's arms and legs while others stroked her sides. Vespira's fingers pinched and rolled the woman's clitoris as slowly, her throbbing erection slid out from her sheathe, dripping with precum. She had been holding back this whole time and now she was going to release all that tension all over her insides.

Fri May 30, 2014 2:00 am

Oh it wasnt like that, Krisna didnt disbelive her misstress for even a seciond, Krisna DID belive her from te begining, she had no reason to doubt her or her love for the gorgon as far as the travler knew Vespria was the only person in her world since looking into her eyes they were just that pretty. She could stare into them for an eternity and never stop smiling even for a seciond.

Meanwhile misstresses emplyees showed up with her precious omni tool and advance tools, prosenting Krisna with them but Krisna never left Vespria's embace even for a seciond, not untell her misstress gave her the promission as she turned around from hugging Vesprias lovly hips.

Nearly stalk naked, only in her panties Krisna faced the worker simingly not embaressed at all as she smiled kindly to him and accepted her tools with both hands. "Thank you sir!" Krisna thanked him befor she moved to the center consol and gently placed her omni tool down befor steping back and spoaking some words in a strange yet beutiful language as Krisna's omni tool slowly displyed a holo grafic disply as it quickly downloaded a copy of her gathered archives.

The copy took little time as Krisna retrived her omni tool from the center consol and finding the worker that returned her tools as she simply swiped his hand held computer and gave himwhat his device could hold inn data. There was accually alot, more then what one would expect, several tera bytes of data to be given as the archive had to be spit among sevral diffrent works to be processed. Also first hand look at her ship would expose very little in terms noticable tech or of study it was as if the ship was not even a ship at all? but a prop or even fake, like it should not even work but yet first hand report suggject this was not the case this ship was special, very special and Vespria knew this asshe came to Krisna from behind.

Krisna only watched the emplyees inspect her ship from the inside, moving about the cabin befor ....(#1)

Sat May 31, 2014 11:53 am

(#2).... move about her cabin befor Krisna suddenly turned her head to meet Vesprias eyes. "Feelwhat?" Krisna asked as tho confused wondering what her misstress ment by that remark but she soon she understude as Krisna smiled. "y-yeah.... with you....over and over agin." Krisna repeated after her, smiling kindly as she felt Vesprias closness befor finilly their lips meet and Krisna tilted her head to share a long passionate kiss with her lovly misstress. Feeling Vesprias thin snake like tounge dart past her as their tounges soon twisted and danced together making the travler once agin melt like hot puddy in her hand.

"Auhh! Misstress!" Krisna moaned out, her soft sound of passion catching the suprise of some workers who tried to work befor Krisna sighed and listened to Vesrias voice whisper into her ear as she only nodded slowly saying yes to her lovers words befor she looked around her ships cabin at the multiple techs working while Vesprias tenticles slowly assail her young body.

Stripping Krisna of her moist blue panties, dragging the garment down her soft lovly legs befor more tenticles captured her limbs while others came to her breasts to coil around the swollen orbs giving the tips of her standing errect nipples a soft tease making Krisna arch back into Vespria soft chest and moan loudly befor doing as her misstress asked. "AHHOUHHHH!!!.... I-I be-belong to my misstress!! M-my heart is hers!....Auhho!! M-my body is hers!" Krisna shuttered as she gasped softly feeling Vesprias fangers tease her special button drawing out more of her sweet jucies befor she stuggled to finish her speech. "M-my...my mind is hers! Uhhohho! I...Nuh...I love you Misstress! I'm yours! no one elses!" Krisna would finish twist to meet Vesrias gaze agin then attept to capture another kiss from those sweet lips.

Sat May 31, 2014 12:24 pm

It take a great deal of time before all the data was analyzed. Unfortunately, the data would not have what Vespira hoped but it would also not be completely useless either. There was no information on the future which mattered little as such knowledge could very well make that data useless as the timeline changes. But, the data did still have a great deal of information on various species and other findings Krisna has scanned since starting her mission.

The ship was an odd beast as the techs were no doubt confused on how this thing was even working right now. But, that just urged them to research further. The fact these unknowns were real meant that such things were possible in the future. This knowledge was better than no knowledge at all and the fact Krisna broke down and allowed all this to happen proved just how loyal the poor girl was to her Mistress.

One of Vespira's tendrils wrapped around her dripping member, lathering the appendage in precum before sliding between Krisna's legs and start prodding the woman's tight little ass. The Gorgonian accepted those loving kisses, her long forked tongue dueling and taming the other woman's tongue as the kiss deepened further. The techs heard all those cries of submission and passion, their own bulges throbbing inside their pants while they worked. Vespira could be a cruel tease to her own workers at times.

The alien woman pushed Krisna back onto a control panel, laying her out while lifting both thighs high into the air. She leaned in close, letting her body push those legs back further while her heavy breasts rubbed against Krisna's once more. Sandwiched between the panel and that voluptuous body, Vespira continued to kiss and embrace her new toy while her hips surged forward, pushing several inches of scaled cock right into Krisna's dripping depths. Each thrust forced those inner walls wide around the thick trunk while each pull backwards caused those scales to drag like countless little fingers along those sensitive velvet walls.

After a few thrusts, her glistening tendril drilled into Krisna's ass. The appendage twisted and wiggled inside with each thrust whild grinding against her pumping rod. "Mmmm.... Sssooo tight..." Vespira groaned, her cock pulsing rapidly as it grew burning hot with seed.

Sat May 31, 2014 8:06 pm

Vesprias techs would find no real data on Krisna's time, only a bunch of useless knowledge wrighten in a odd dilect that would take some time to translate fullt. Really most of her findings were monstly on vending machines, out of date computers and space ships that Krusna saw and cataloged, but even then there where some jems ammong her collection. One such file was on humen varients and the dnaof man. It spoke of odd discovered abilities such as her lover Destiny's a.k.a Scorch pyrokinisis. In that file was also notes of some of their bedroom antics and Scorch's useof the power even her lack of focus if you tickle her breasts.

Other files would also share info on some A.D.D case files, R&D projects and seceret programs Krisna had helped her self too when inthe company of a agent named Hope who Krisna filesalso mentionedcas a close loved one since a file about Hope was recorded in that list of junk. It spoak of the agents immunitys to pleasure enhancing drugs and her luck of suriving a black hole collapse and another detailed transcript of Hopes sexual weakness such tickling her breasts caused some "cute" results. Thoses files specificly hinted alot on the travlers experices up tell now yet nothing ready Krisnafor what was coming next.

Krisna lips locked with Vesprias in a deepening kiss of lustful pleasure. Krisna closing her eyes as she only relaxed her body, slowly arching along her misstresses touch as the sensaion of tenticles and scally hands caressed her so carfuly befor there was a slight pause in Krisnas gasp and moans of extisy as the new sensation came of her. "Eeep! Aheeh!" With a silent squeek and Krisna broke her lips from Vesprias own to moaned loudly out twords the ceiling of her ship. Vespira penirating the travlers virgin rear end with somthing that didnt belong as it slowly pushed past her cheeks sending a long shivering chill up and down Krisnas suspended nude form as her body bucked and kicked with a frenzy of ....(#1)

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:04 am

(#2)... frenzy of over wheling passion.

"Auh! EEEHHH!! ouhh g-gooddess!!" Krisna sreeked befor her lipswere capture oncevagin as she was slowly impaled on a thick tenticle that nearly split her in two befor thrusting into her wildly bouncing the blue haired travler on its gurth.

Krisna arched with each bounce, gaspingand moaning past Vesprias lips loudly befor finilly the kiss broke and Krisna hung in her misstresses arms panting heavily befor she felt her self get turned around and just like that Krisna found herself being pressed to her ships center consol giving all the works on board a wild show.

Feeling her misstress fallow her down as Krisna writhed agiest the table and her tenticle taking her rear beor Krisna felt Vespria hoisted her thighs up to alighn her self for somthing as Krisna looked past her to try and see, but Vespria closeness made it difficult. What happen next came to Krisna as a shock as suddenly her face lite up with a flushed red cheeks and she flung her self back along the center consel as her misstresses thick hard member filled her with smooh trusts fallowed by rough withdraws making Krisna gasp and pant rapidly almost unable to take the pleasure all at once as she was taken in both her rear and drolling wet sex, feeling the thin wall crushed between Vesprias massive memmber and tenticle forcing a loud passionate scream of extisty for all that could hear her.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:25 am

Vespira's head reared back as she let out a loud sharp cry. Krisna's sex clamped down around her aching rod and was practically milking it for thw wonderful hot spunk. The alien woman was more than willing to ablige as a torrent of alien seed flooded Krisna's passage and began to fill her womb. The Gorgonian thrust through both their orgasms, jamming that searing tip as deep as Krisna's body would allow while spewing more of that precious load. The excess ooze squirts out the tightly spread netherlips, signaling that the human was filled to the brim with Vespira's semen. The alien woman finished her pet off by pulling out and spewing the last of her load all over the time traveler's breasts and face.

The snakewoman took slow breaths as her cock remained thick and erect. She was rather satisfied and it was a bit soon to completely break the poor woman's body. Looking down at the mess that was Krisna, she smirked with amusement. "Mmm... Very good, my pet," she hissed softly, "You have pleased your Misstresss... Resst... Resst and dream of our wonderful time together... You will sstart work tomorrow." She would wait until Krisna fell unconcious before calling her guards to carry the human woman away to be cleaned and then taken to Vespira's chambers to rest.

When Krisna finally regains conciousness, she would find herself in a lavish bedroom with a huge bed of pillows which was probably Vespira's to sleep on. Everything in the room looked far too expensive for anyone to have. There was no sign of Vespira but there was a uniform layed out for her that matched what the other human servants and slaves wore in the club. It was a bit tight for Krisna's size but it better accentuated the swell of her breasts and her shapely figure. The short skirt made it easy to walk and move in, most likely to quickly move about the club and take and deliver orders. It seems she was going to work for Vespira at this club until her debt was paid off.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:20 am

"Auh!...Auh!....Auh!" Krisna body bounced wildly on Vesprias cock and rear probing tenticle. The travlers breasts flailing around as she gasped and moaned with each powerful thrust by her misstress Vespria! Still however Krisna was unuse to the sensation of somthing driving to her tight rear as part of her pleasure was forged by sharp little niddles of pain that rocked up her sensitive body with each push and pull.

"Auh! Auh! Auh!" Krisna cried over and over, twisting, rocking, side to side, writhing in pure pleasure befor the time travler felt one last hard thrust into her tight drolling paassage as it was all she could take and her body crumbled under the sexual tention in sync with Vesprias own climax as she screamed her her lover Vespria with a passionate voice. "Auh! UH! OHHH!! I-I'M CUMMING!! UHHOOO!!!"

Arching her sweet sweat dusted body back along the center consol Krisna reared her head back and passionatly cried to the heavens (or at the distracted worker directly behind her). Never once has she ever felt such a sensation of warmth and passion. A lovers warm seed fillng her tight passage and ultimatly her womb, the only other time was with a dastardly man by the name of Ven who Krisna hated with a deep loathing but none of that was important as her young body offered up a rush of her own jucies that mixed with her misstresse's own befor ultimatly overflowing with their combined jucies as the mix flowed from Krisna's sex and over the center consol that luckly happen to be water proof.

Even afther Krisnas first orgasm Vespria powered throught them both not slowing down as she felt her misstress drving forth her massive cock into Krisnas over whelmed sex over and over agin still. Pounding Krisnas defenses to dust befor Vespria forced Krisna to cum a seciond time, fallowed by a third, then a forth befor yielding similure results as the first climax as Krisna collapsed spent and exhausted befor finilly Vespria stopped but not with out...(#1).

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next