View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Never trust the nurse! (Open to all) 

Post Re: Never trust the nurse! (Open to all)
The thickness inside Etoile seemed to stretch her already overextended passage, nubbly, drenched in the juices of the girl, sponging them up. Her breasts kept firmly in grasp with the second pair of hands, the first set, lowers her knees slightly, melting, more like bands wrapping around her knee, keeping her impaled as Cangelosi coos, turning her head, giving her a deep, hungry kiss as the blob rewards her. The phallus explodes with its ichorous nanite goo, feeling wet inside her young womb, dissolving just as quick as it enters her, the tongue pushed in her throat doing the same, tasting like the tendril she was sucking on earlier, dye dissolving in the back of her throat before she can gag. As the fluid draws into her system, she could feel her nerves overexcited, enhancing the feelings of pleasure racing inside her.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:52 am
Profile WWW

The more juices her absorbs in this state the more her excited body produces as that touch holds her sensitive breasts in place as she drives her hips town feeling how much she is stretched about his girth.

Her head turned as she finds herself caught up in a heated kiss feeling him rupture inside her triggers her third orgasm as she moans against that tongue, unaware that anything has occurred to her out of the ordinary as she sucks and plays with that tongue that has been pressed inside her mouth.

Etolie's body squeezing against him, drawing in each drop of his essence that she could. “Mmmmmmm ...” she moans deliciously against the tongue within her mouth as he continues to absorb the very juices of her body.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:14 am

After the third orgasm Cangelosi slows down, letting Etoile push back into the gel, consuming her up to the neck, covering her, massaging her body from the overexertion. The phallus inside her takes its time to retract, ensuring it gets every drop of her arousal before it rejoins the rest of the body. Her injured knee is subjected to heat and cold, almost like a speeded-up compress. Within minutes, the pain is gone.

The kiss is broken, the human form seeming to melt as it coats the girl like a second skin, vibrating softly. Two yellow eyestalks appear around her neck, looking back at her. "So...how's you feeling? Rested? Recuperated?"

Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:54 pm
Profile WWW

The human form is gone, his trusts slowing as he drinks up the nectar that he coaxes from her, her chest heaving as she feels the liquid behind her, that semi-solid state and tries to envision what was there. There is a sudden shock, more at the surprise of the eye stocks appearing suddenly than out of sheer shock and terror.

If she behaved … he did not seem to be one of those sadistic ones and she panted, her chest rising and falling still tingly against his manipulations,

Her knee feels much better, her conscious mind kept from it from the most part turning back to it as he asked about it.

“Yes, it feels great. Thank you,”
while she slowed against him their was the occasional twist of her hips. “What can I do for you now?” She asks, he's running the show and while it's irritating due to her CDR she manages to submit to him. Did he desire a separate position? Wanted to try something that he had not gotten to try with other students that weren’t so willing?

Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:55 pm

The goo tightens around Etoile's body, slowly retaking the form of her volleyball outfit, still teasing her still recovering body, eyestalks drawing within. "I'd say we'd get back to your nice little dorm room and relax a little before I do some more...extensive research on you." The girl might have noticed the clothes she had shed were absorbed by the blob during their little tryst. Her butt gets jiggled, warm sex buzzed as he lets her get to her feet. "We'll just need to check on our nurse first. I'd hate to think another injured girl be unattended in my absence..."

Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:57 pm
Profile WWW

That was so cool! She had seen a good deal of abilities but none of them were very useful to her really save for some of the things Princess Tidal did and the aphrodisiac that Ania had. But in a place where torn and shredded clothing had been normal the ability to place it on just as quickly as it could be removed was something else.

“Neat trick.”

His mimicry skills as a consequence had to be amazing too and he makes mention of her dorm and checking on Miss Adams, at least that was who she thought she had heard earlier. Of course she had no interest in her well being or most others for that matter but after collecting her prized locket she complies, her other effects can wait, the iPod, some jewelry and the like.

“OK,”
she heads out seeking out the nurse, he tickling her sensitive breasts a bit in the process though his presence and her clothes were form fitting as they formally were. Following her ears she begins to look to the source of those earlier moans wondering if she had been that vocal herself.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:02 pm

"You're too kind," Cangelosi replied as they exited the room, looking briefly into the office as both Jessica and Miss Adams were in the throes of matching writhing tentacles, the former held upside down, phallus pressed deep into her mouth as she is penetrated. Sort of explained why a different girl delivered Etoile's goods, and also why there was one set of moans, as Miss Adams was spread eagled on the desk as twin cocks thrust deep inside.

"Prototype Two, I will expect you to deposit Miss LeBlanc's accessories to be delivered to her room once you're done with those rascals and for Blob's sake remember to input your probing data this time! This isn't some damn orgy we're running!"

One of the unbound silver tentacles formed into a hand flipping the middle finger as it started to hump its catch harder.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:57 pm
Profile WWW

Oh my! She caught sight as to what was happening in the other room. It wasn't her caught up in the ordeal and so she was less concerned though she did not the name that was being used, 'probe' was there more going on here than she had imagined?

The creatures seemed to be a bit insubordinate too but had not broken away from it's catch as it was addressed. The important thing, the locket, was in her possession again and when they turned to go she walked to her dorm as she thought matters over.

“Probe? Are you trying something unusual?”
Thoughts of alien anal probes filled her head causing her to shiver a bit. Her voice was low to conceal the fact that she was speaking to herself. They had gotten outside of the dorms and she had to fish out her ID to get past the security door then use the card to access her room, which was just as large as anyone else's though, thus far she had eluded a roommate and thus it may have seemed a bit larger.

There was a small bookcase with a bunch of books written in French, many on voodoo and there was even a voodoo doll with a few pins inserted in it atop the bookshelf.

A desk with a computer had been here and it was an immaculate room all things considered. She entered into the room, not believing she had brought him here, this was the first person or creature for that matter that she brought back to her dorm at all and so this was an unusual chain of events.

There were a few photos of the wall, her folks probably and a notebook beside the computer chalk full of formulas, many were Chemistry equations, a few were her own equations as she was left to experiment, Rhaine was to be the guinea pig but slipped out of her grasp and so this was the info she had gathered from Nola to date … she grinned a little at the thought of how that data was collected in the first place.

“I'd offer you a drink but I'm assuming you have other things on your mind,”
not that the aroused girl was complaining about that, she went with the flow of matters after all, it was pointless to fight it after all as she knew how well that ended ...

Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:42 pm

The black mass slowly melted off of Etoile as they finally made it to her room. Indeed the blob found those chemical equations primitive if not amusing, but then again not every creature in the universe didn't have the benefit of biogel. It waits for its recent catch to dress into something more comfy if she wished. "I got plenty of electrolytes from your tagging earlier, though I do feel you have not been completely sated. Tell me...why is that?"

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:37 pm
Profile WWW

“Electrodes? Tagging?” Tagging for what? Of course this had concerned her as she looked at her guest trying to make sense out of the motives that drove him and figuring out what had happened to her. There was also getting to his question too and she gave that a brief thought.

“I don't know … not being with a human male for so long that was getting me worked up in more ways then I had anticipated and got me quite aroused even when … when I realized that you weren't human … sort of like filling up a sink, by the time I realized that water was still there and would be as was my arousal until that plug is pulled or enough time elapses where it will dwindle.”

She had recalled the water creature here, it was cruel, not so much in it's attacks but in that it aroused her and discarded her afterward, after it had cum and needed her no longer leaving her wanting for hours that night, her fingers were just not enough.

After getting some answers she puts away her locket and changes out of her clothes for a more casual look though casual for her was still a bit dressed up with a white sun dress on making it clear that her plans later that day had not been confined to her dorm room.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:55 pm

The blob coos, sliding forward in its more comfortable jelly state. "It's a common problem, yeah. Nevertheless it's one the sacrifices girls have to make.". It hops atop Etoile's bed, careful not to mess it up too much. It gives a whistle as the girl puts on the sundress."Ah...playing hooky now, huh? Naughty naughty, even after your injury..."

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:56 pm
Profile WWW

“You said I got two days right?” Etolie grins. “It would be a shame to just sit inside on such a lovely day and my knee is no longer bothering me due to a doctor with the right healing hands.

“What do you mean sacrifices?”
She doesn't follow though she has enough clues to realize that she wasn't going to like this.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 am

"Just teasing ya, hon..." Cangelosi quickly hops over, sliding along Etoile's leg, taking a form of a knee brace. It helps reinforce the excuse of injury and also gives the blob a nice view up his charge's skirt. Win win! It coos, massaging the thigh a little, tickling. "Now come on...you lead the way, and try to act...erm...casual, okay?" There's that chittering laughter again. Odd to think an alien has a sense of mischief like this one.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:27 am
Profile WWW

There was something though she was kept clueless about this for now. Maybe the Princess knew about this, she would ask her later though for now she drops it as he comes near wrapping about her leg.

His presence felt through the squeeze upon a warm thigh and she shivers a bit, the front of her panties f\which had been changed from earlier, were already damp with want even after cleaning herself up.

Etolie spends a little time fixing some food and packing it up, some water and gathering a few things that her “servant” one of the girls she was blackmailing, had fixed earlier that week.

Once this was done she packs some sun screen, grabs her sunglasses and even a bathing suit just encase before she heads out to the beach. Most of her associates were still at class though and she thinks as she walks on, still in the dorms for now.

Maybe … maybe … she ponders a little then whispers to him when she feels that there is no one around. There was Monica …

“Care for a bit of fun?”
Etolie he would find was somewhat unlike the other victims on the island after all ...

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:38 am

Cangelosi gave a bit of a wiggle, like a cell phone on vibrate, as it heard Etoile address it. He was indeed doing his best not to be detected. The shape shifting had been getting rusty after a few months where it'd concentrated on the tentacles.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next