View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lost on my first day! Oh dear! (Open to monsters!) 

Post Re: Lost on my first day! Oh dear! (Open to monsters!)
"What!?..... What did you do to uncle stevey!" Nichol shouted in anger as she nervously looked to Davy. Was this really happing? Did Davy really do all that, just to get to Ami and her self? Nichol thought, her eyes wide at Davy as she asked her the the question was going to really try and rape us both? Nichol asked her self that question, it seemed unreal? Sure he was a perve and a jerk, but she never thought he would really do such a thing? Nichol thought as she nervously wached him. Nichol sharply looking to Ami as her friend pleaded, begging her not to do it agree to this game as Davy instantly mocked her.

"Ami!... Don-egh...!!" Nichol cried to her distressed friend befor her chin was taken roughly by one of Davys friends who approched and took his place, keeping her pinned agiest the wall, reaching up as Nichols cute scared features lite up as she blushed, feeling Tommy take her pink sweater covered breast and molesting her suddenly. Nichols face twisting in disgust as she whimpered while weakly struggling. "N-no! stop!... D-dont touch me!" Nichol trembled in fear.

Tommy had to let Nichols chin go to get that stupid game piece as Nichol snapped her head, turning the other bright red cheek to look away. Davy explained his sick game and what would happen if she refused to play, forcing Nichol to nervously peak back at him thento Ami and finilly to the 6 sided die as Nichol processd this game of his.

If she refused she would have to watch Ami get raped... if she did it Ami would have to watch her get raped, but if neithr of them did it then they both get raped. The choice was hard, Nichol wanted neither of them to go through this sick game, as the idea forced tears to wheel in Nicholsceyes asshe looked between Ami and Davy franticly as hr breast was molested, making it hard to concentrate as she hardly held back her tears. "Why?'Why are you doing this?"

"D-do Y-you promise!... Promise to let Ami leave right now!" ... (#1)

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:53 am

(#2).... "Do you promise!.... Promise to let Ami leave right now!" Nichol said softly, blushingly looking away from Davy and Tommy as she was roughly molested. "Promise....Ah!... promse and I'll play! I'll roll!" Nichol agreed as she shouted loudly, befor she began to cry, tears rolling down her blushing red cheeks. "J-just dont make Ami watch me.... s-she doesnt need to see... please! " Nichol begged as she acceptig the die when agreed to her terms befor she rolled the die..... sealing her fate...

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:00 pm

The scene unfolded all in her head as Aegir watched the sleeping student as he rifled through her mind as he manipulated her dream as he had from the start inducing the matter for the young actress. Things had definitely turned a bit dark but that was OK, he was still on track and wished to see how she handled herself even now as Tommy was pressing that die into her hand. It was obvious that they were not going to let her off of that wall and to roll the die she would have to toss it on the floor.

“NICHOL! NO!”

“Shut up! Not so she can go run off and get help but you guys have the keys so we'll just lock her up in another classroom. Gil, Brian,”
and the two restraining Ami pulled the protesting girl from the room after checking her for the keys.

“Now that that's settled roll the fucking die.”

It must have been karma as a 3 came up and there were three of them left as the guy looking for tapes came over when Tommy called out the outcome.

“Well, well, well. I'll let you determine who goes first or if you're going to take us all on at once.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:13 pm

"...I'm sorry Ami...." Nichol whispered under her own breath, Davys two friends grabbing Ami roughly forcing her out of the room. Nichol sharply looking to Davy afther Ami pulled away and out of sight. "Promise you wount touch her!... Promise!" Nichol shouted, demanding his word! She wanted that much atleast befor she startld by Davy voice as he shouted at her.

Watching that die roll from her finger tips befor she heard it clatter agiest the floor below.

Tommy took a look down inorder to check her rol as Nichol did to but she coud not see past her own bust with the way she was pinned agiest the wall. Tommy then spoke out her roll and she heard the confirmed result... a number that made her heart sink into her chest.....

" t-three?.... I-i..... no!!" Nichol repeated afther Tommy confirmed as she nervously stuggled agiest his grip and she looked between the 3 remaining boys in thevroom with her, as they stopped their search just to approch her as they all grinned ear to ear at their prize.

Tears continued to drop from her eyes the momment she heard her lucky number get called out and her knees go weak, nearly falling if not for Tommys tight hold on her wrists.

"Y-you!... you cant expect me too... No Davy!" Nichol blushed as she looked away shyly, trembling nervously as her heart pounding in her chest and she was for the first time truly terrorfied out of her mind. The burnettes eyes flowing with tears as she shook her head franticly no. "I-i cant choose!... I cant choose!! Just let us go!" Nichol begged, tears rolling from her terrorfied amber eyes. "Please Davy! Dont to this! Its not to late!... Y-you can just let us go! We wount say anything! Please Davy! Just dont do this! I'm...Im not ready for my first time! Please! Just let us go!" Nichol begged and begged, sobbing.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:36 am

“First time huh?” Davy seemed to hear nothing else as he yanked her away from the wall. “Grab her!” He forced her to her knees as Gregory came over and grabbed her arms forcing them behind her back while Davy grabbed roughly at her chest before ripping open the front of her blouse revealing the bra beneath to his sight.

Davy grinned. “Oh, I won't let you go. But since you are leaving … Tommy.” And the largest of the three came over. He glared down at her then back handed her cheek, then the other.

“I'll give you a reason to cry bitch!”
He then whip out his cock, nice and hard of average size but thicker girth. Sick it!”

“When he finishes warming you up I'm going to fuck that ass of yours,”
Gregory leaned in and whispered into her ear.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:53 am

The scared burnette only looked at Davy as he repeated afther her. Only one thing clicking in his mind as Nichol quickly realized what that thing was. Davy realized this was her first time, but befor it was even apparent Davy choose to make her choice for her as he roughly tugged on her arms, ripping her from Tommy as she was whipped around and thrown into a body behind her. Her back put up into the boy she recognizedas Gregory as he roughly handeled her, forcing her arms agiest her back as Nichol winced in pain. "Auh! S-STOP! YOUR HURTING ME!" Nichl screamed as she was forced to her knees.

Nichol was forced down, low beneath the three boys gathering around her as she looked between them, terrorfied befor she gasped! "Huh!??" Nichol yelped! Cofused as she felt Davy suddenly take hold her her pink sweater, and the white blouse beneath befor he roughly tugged in to opposite directions.

"NOOO!!" Nichols screams accompanied by the sound of tearing fabric as Davy tore open the front of her sweat and blouse, the sound of black buttons clattering agiest the ground as Davy exopsd her femmine curves to each pair of warndering eyes in this room. Showing Tommy, Gregory and him self the cute girls soft skin and the light blue bra she wore underneath it all.

"AUH! D-DONT TO-UCHUHGHHH! UGHH!" Nichol screamed once more befor her voice was cut off by a swift and brutal back hand to the side of her face! Fallowed by another as her cute face snapped to either side, drawing blood from her lip as Nichol eyes erupted in tears of pain!

Sobbing loudly! Nichols looked at the floor befor her attention was quickly taken by Tommy once more. Blushing bright red as the monster unzipped his trousers and pulled out his privite! Nichol eyes widening at the sheer sight. It was the first shes ever seen! Well out side of sex ed of chorse as she quickly closed her eyes and turned her head away in fright and disgust. "Auh! No! G-get it away from me!" Nichol cried, trembling ...(#1)

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:14 pm

(#2).... trembling as he ordered her to put it in her mouth, an other she refused as she sealed her lips closed tightly as she heard Gregory threat behind her as she worriedly glared back while tear drops rolled from her gentle amber eyes. She couldnt belive this was happening..... on her last day at home.....

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:19 pm

As she struggled she could hear Davy shouting out instructions to the other two. “Grab her fucking chin! Pinch her nose closed.” Tommy did just that grasping her chin in a large hand and drawing her head to him.

With the other he pinched the Welsh girl's nose until she was forced to take in a breath with her mouth as well as other things as his swollen member pressed forth. He let go of her nose then but began to rut against her, his balls colliding with her chin as he forced himself all the way in.

“Don't fucking bite!”

“That takes guts man. Her first time and you go for the mouth.”

“I like to gamble.”

Gregory did not ease up on his hold but when Davy moved in to hold her arms behind her back she could hear the jingle of a belt being undone. Gregory spat in his hand and jerked his length a few times before divesting her of enough of her clothing.

All the while Tommy eagerly fucked that mouth groaning with each slap of his hips as he plunged into her forcing her lips to stretch out around him as he continued.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Nichol sealed her lips closed and stuggled but the moment they descided to hold her nose close it was over with that defiance as she lasted mybe all of 30 secs befor she opened her lips for air. "UAHH!!" Nichol gasped befor Tommy wasted little time ram his manhood it between her soft pink lips. The burnettes face twisting as she winced in duscust. Tommys "thing" bumping over her silky tounge and streaching out her soft velvet lips befor it striked the back of her throat as she almost gagged.

"Ughummgh!" Nichol let out, muffled cries as she felt tommy slowly rock his lips into her lips as Nichol flinched with each suprising tap of his balls slapping agiest her chin as she was too busy with Tommy depriving her of air to notice what Gregory and Tommy were up to behind her. Nichol only noticing that her arms were bound by a tough strap, or robe? Leaving her unabe to move her arms and from her knees as Nichol stuggled to pull her self back and dislodge his disgusting "thing" from her mouth.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 pm

A belt actually. That was what Davy eventually used. At first it had just been his hands until Gregory finished doing what he was doing. Pulling material down to reveal her panties and ass as he eagerly wrenched them down.

He angled himself against that ass as Tommy rammed himself forth into her mouth. Her hair was grabbed as Gregory jerked her head back by the hair as the same time he yanked at her belt and thrust forward, hard and deep forcing her forward onto Tommy's prick.

“Oh, you should have picked,”
Davy taunted as that ass yield up it's bounty to Gregory and his vicious thrusts to get that member inside her tight ass, the only saving grace was that he wasn't as big, just under average size and not posing that girth of Tommy's.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Soft panting gasps escaped Nichols lips as Tommy rammed his large member into small her mouth. Feeling the head of it bump agiest the back of her throat as Nichol stuggled not gag as she had no choice but to take him all as he rough took a hand full of her soft brown hair, pushng and pulling her into the motions of sucking on it despite her struggle and want not too do this.

"Mgh! Mgh!" Nichol gasped,muffled by Tommys hudge member as she felt a disurbance behind her as Davy and Gregory got to work pushing aside articles of clothes exposing her cute round bottom to their unwelcome sight, finding her soft round rear covered by a cute pair of light blue panties already moist.

Nichol let out a sharp muffled gasp as she tried to turn back to face Davy and his friend yey with Tommy Nichol didnt have the strength as the two yanked down her cute blue panties, leaving the moist garment bunched around her thighs befor she felt two hands firmly grip her soft hips sending a chill up her spin.

"MGHHH!!" Nichol shreeked but her protest was unheard as nothing would have never been able to propair her for this, she was a virgin afther as that boy roughly rammed up into her tight rear, jerking her upwards only to take Tommys manhood deeping into her throat as she squeeled loudly with forced pleasure.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:06 am

“Oh, she likes it!” Gregory taunted as her panties had been drawn now. Finding them wet, her snatch moist, he had not wasted any time and they (Tommy and Gregory) bounced her back and forth between them like a ping pong ball.

She was forced to take each deep as the thrusts to her ass pressed her forth forcing her on that thick pole.

“How is she boys?”

“Fucking awesome!”

“I'm going to cum!”

The rhythm on her back side speed up as fingers dug into her hips. Gregory groaned out, an injection of his warm seed shooting within her. He pulled out slapping an ass cheek with his cock as sperm continued to sweep out of him.

At the same time Tommy wrenched out of her mouth blasting her in the face with his seed. For a moment it was over, though that was only two and she could feel Davy grinning at her.

“Hold her down.”
And Gregory was busy removing the belt that bound her so that he and Tommy could lay her back upon the floor.

“Your pussy is still untouched,”
and Davy dropped to his knees removing those clothes out of his way until he slide his head between them as he held her thighs apart. His tongue snaking out against her slit as he teased it at first.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:38 am

"Mugh! Mgh! Mgh!" Nichol let, her rugged gasps becomg frantic squeels of forced pleasure as her abused body was being violently bounced between Tommy and Gregory. It was as if she were some kind of toy to them, like they were playing tug of war with her. Only they didnt pull her opposite sides they pushed her, with her stuck in the center feeling each hard push and pull that made her mind go blank!

Nichol could do nothing but let out muffled moans of horrible pleasure as she screamed in her head begging it to stop, both boys thrusted into her as Nichols body bouces no matter who made the movment.

It was embaressing, Nichol face bright red as she franticky looked around, noticing Tommys looking down at her as he pressed into her mouth. Tommys thrusts only pushing her deeper onto Gregory's cock as he took her rear. While Gregorys thrusts only forced her to take more of Tommy into her allready wide open mouth as tears rolled from her eyes. It was a vicious cycle that felt as tho it lasted a shamful eternity.

Like the two boys Nichol didnt last long either, her body was being bounce and taken so roughly by both boys that she just popped! Nichol could not help it, it was like a wave as she let out a moan of passion after Tommy reched his cock from her wide open mouth. Nichol squeeling in pleasure as she came, and she came hard. Nichol rearing back as her face was blasted with Tommys hot seed, forcing her to wince as it nearly got in her tearful amber eyes befor she simply fell face first onto the floor exhaustedly panting.

Nichol sat there for amoment, her rear still high in the air after Gregory took her as she panted heavily stuggling to catch her breath befor she felt her that restraint get untied from her arms.

"Uhuh! N-no.... no ... no more!" Nihol begged as she was rolled onto her back and held down, her eyes lazly gazing up at davy as she weaky struggled but put up a weak resistance as Davy tore away more of her clothes leaving the...(#1)

Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:14 am

(#2).... tore away more of her clothes. Leaving Nichol in the tattered remains of her pink sweater as Dazy moved between her legs. Nichols eyes fallowing him as she blushed embaressed he was staring at her most delicate of places befor she suddeny shivered feeling Dazy shake hs tounge agiest her sex, forcing a yelp of pleasure from her lips."Eheep! Uhuh! S-stop!... D-dont! Dont lick!"

Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:19 am

She looked brilliant, a face full of cum her torn open sweeter, half naked with Gregory and Tommy each pinning an arm to the floor. Davy licked her sex and heard her cries and protests for him to stop licking.

He pulled back and grinned as he sat there on his knees as he gazed at her. His hands reached to her bra pushing it up over her breasts. They were still a good size but not huge like melons. Far more manageable as he took each within his grasp, her nipples pressing against his palms as he made circling motions against each.

“Fine. I won't lick.”
With that said he leaned down after moving a hand in order to suckle a tit. His finger tracing against her labia in lazy movements then against her slit with slow strokes.

“Should I?”
And he lightly pressed against her entrance.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next