View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Passing the First Night (for Wraith) 

Post Re: Passing the First Night (for Wraith)
Renetta moans as the girl delivers her terms. She can't cum until her mistress tells her it's okay. How is she supposed to stop, though? This feels so good, so powerful, even more than the fingers had felt inside her. She doesn't know if she'll be able to stop herself. Then again, she doesn't really have a choice. The girl's words are an order, not an offer. And yet, even as the girl's hand slows down, her body yearns for more. She squeezes her eyes shut, and wills herself to stay as far from the edge as she can. She has to try to hold back.

Then the girl offers to use one of the dungeon's toys. Her eyes pop open as she looks around. Everything looks so big, so thick and pointy and hard. She doesn't know what half of these are meant for, and the half that she does know don't put her at ease. But it's the girls - her mistress' wish. Who is she to decline? She lets her cheek rest against the floor. "I-if you want, Mistress, then you can use them."

Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:18 pm

"Don't worry, it won't be those big ones...not yet anyway. Much too soon for those." She steps over to a small cabinet hanging on the wall and opens it, revealing several smaller toys most of which look like eggs or bullets. The girl choose one then brings it over to Renetta. As she steps behind her out of her view, Renetta could suddenly hear buzzing behind her, then she could feel it as the toy is pressed against her clit. "This is a bullet vibrator. Do you like it, my pet?"

Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:24 pm
Profile YIM

Renetta watches the girl walk to the cabinet and retrieve one of the toys from inside. The item she chooses doesn't look too big. She watches the girl as long as she can, but soon she disappears behind her. Her lower body shivers in anticipation and worry, expecting the girl to thrust the thing she saw between her nether lips at any moment. Then, she hears a buzzing behind her, and she whimpers. Is that toy vibrating? Is she going to shove that vibrating thing inside her? Her brows furrow as she looks forward, awaiting, perhaps even partially hoping for some quick and brutal penetration.

Then she feels the edge against her clit, humming firmly but softly. "Oooh," she moans, barely a whisper. "Uhm, i-it's nice, Mistress." It was nice. The passive vibrations bounced along her clit and the skin around it, although it was nowhere near as intense as the girl's rubbing hand had been. "I... I think I.... ooooh," she moaned slowly. Although not as enveloping, the vibrations were starting to spread through her, and they felt better and better every second the humming bullet was in contact with her sensitive nerve endings. It felt like she was literally warming up to its touch, and her pussy began to twitch with excitement as her arousal grew.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

"You like it? I thought you would. Little toys like this are perfect for beginners like yourself. Oh, and this isn't the only setting either..." She then turns the vibrator up more making it buzz harder as she presses it more against Renetta's clit and along her pussy lips. The toy was becoming slick with her love nectar as it's used to keep her on that sexual high. "Remember what I said: do not cum until I say it's okay." The girl says making sure Renetta didn't forget her place.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:57 pm
Profile YIM

"UuuhAAH!" Renetta yelps as the vibrator's setting is turned up, sending even stronger pulses through her nethers. Her head lifts from the ground slightly as she pushes her hips back against the magic bullet. Her body is compounding the effect of the vibrator now, with her nectar slicking its surface and her hips involuntarily jerking with micro-tremors. It feels like a fire is spreading through her body. Her nipples are hard, and her breasts are so sensitive that even the air feels like a gentle massage. Her legs are shaking, almost aching with need and tension. Her back arches slightly, as if preparing for a much grander twist. The pleasure is building again, and she can feel that same pressure returning, but...

'Don't cum. Don't cum yet. I can't...' She bites her lip as she lowers her head to the floor. She squeezes her eyes shut as she tries to force her body back from the edge. The buzzing of the vibrator feels so good against her sensitive clit, and her whole body is yearning for release. She doesn't understand yet how to properly keep herself back, and though she's trying her best, she doesn't know if she can hold out.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:07 pm

The girl smiles watching Renetta struggle to keep her orgasm in check. She was doing better than expected. After a few more moments, she speaks again. "You may cum, my pet. Show your mistress how much you love her touch." With that, the toy is turned up at full power to push her slave over the edge.

When Renetta's orgasm finally passes, she turns off the toy and sets it down before pulling her into her arms again. "Your mistress is very proud of you, keeping your promise not to cum without permission."

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:29 pm
Profile YIM

Renetta's mind shudders in relief as her mistress gives her permission to finally let herself go. She's so close to the edge, she wasn't sure if she was going to last any longer. But then, the toy reaches a new intensity, sending vibrations powerfully through her sensitive crotch. Her eyes shoot open, and she tries to scream, but the breath catches in her throat. She can barely make a sound as her body shakes powerfully, pleasure filling up every sense as her climax rushes through her. All the time and pressure she endured holding herself back comes back to her at once. Her legs quake powerfully as she finally climaxes. Her back arches her off the ground and her pelvis shudders. The walls of her pussy clench around nothing, but a moment later flood as her cum gushes out of her slit. She hangs in the air, caught in the throes of her orgasm as she releases squirt after squirt of her sweet nectar, squeezing and pulling on something that isn't there.

Finally, she collapses back onto all fours and slumps forward. Her cute, hairless sex is coated in her own juices, as are her inner thighs, and her hole winks slowly as it relaxes from its powerful contractions. She's struggling for breath, and realizes she could barely breathe throughout her entire climax. But she didn't miss it. The hum of pleasure still flows through her as her mistress turns off the vibrator and embraces her. She leans back against the other girl's body, faintly noting how soft and warm her breasts still feel.

"Thank you, Mistress," she says softly. "I tried really hard not to cum until you wanted me to."

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:43 pm

The girl strokes her pet's body gently as she recovers from her orgasm. "Now that I've made you cum twice now, are you ready to learn how to pleasure your mistress? You'll have to start with just your mouth first, but if you do a good job, I'll untie your hands so you can use them too. And if you make me cum, I'll give you one last session, one that'll be far better than everything else I've done to you so far."

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:06 am
Profile YIM

Renetta's eyes open slowly as her mistress speaks. Pleasure her? She's suddenly nervous. She doesn't know how to do that, and she's afraid that she'll disappoint the girl who's giving her these wonderful feelings. Maybe she won't want to be her mistress anymore. Maybe she won't even want to be with her. She should just say she can't, just give up, just...

"I'll try, Mistress." Dammit, it's time to stop giving up without even trying. She can only pleasure her mistress if she learns how. Even if she fails, she has to try. "I-I'll do my best." She sits up from the girl's embrace and turns to face her, sitting back on her haunches. She wants desperately to please her new mistress, and to make her cum would be a wondrous achievement.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:21 am

"Mmm I love seeing such enthusiasm in you. I knew you'd make a wonderful pet." The girl stands up and guides Renetta with her to a chair and has her kneel back down again as she removes her outfit. She then sits down in the chair with her legs open giving Renetta access to her pussy. "You may begin. Don't worry about trying to be perfect, just do your best and watch for my reaction. See what works best."

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:30 am
Profile YIM

Renetta stares wide-eyed for a moment at the girl's exposed slit. Her pink folds poke out slightly between her gentle lips, crowned by a small patch of golden blonde hair. Her entrance seems to be damp from her own arousal, but Renetta can't tell for sure. She still isn't sure how she's meant to pleasure the girl, but eagerness seems to be valued by her mistress, so she decides to do the most obvious thing. Looking up to watch her mistress' reaction, she leans forward, until she's so close she can smell the girl's pussy, and sticks out her tongue. She takes a long, slow lick up her slit

The girl tastes salty, and yet somehow sweet. Not like chocolate or sugar, but enticing all the same. Tentatively, she takes another lick, definitely picking up traces of juices on that one. Not knowing what else to do, she pushes her tongue into the girl's entrance.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:40 am

The girl smiles down at Renetta as she leans in and takes her first lick at her sex, nodding for her to keep going. Her legs open a bit more feeling her tongue start to penetrate. "Mmm that's good..but remember, there are others places down there you can lick at." She says letting out a soft moan to encourage Renetta. "Try to think back to where else I was touching you, pet."

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:52 am
Profile YIM

'Other places...' Renetta thinks as she looks down at her mistress' pussy. Of course she remembers where her mistress had been pleasuring her, she just had to find that same spot. It was at the top, she knew. Slowly, she starts working her way up the girl's slit, making small but firm laps at her lips and her folds. She continues her tongue's voyage upwards until she feels a nub poking against her lips. Hopeful, she kisses the area, and then begins to run her tongue over it.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:12 am

"Mmm yes...you're learning so fast. Keep it up." She moans out, indicating Renetta was doing the right thing. As her pet keep licking, her pussy starts to get wet like hers did. Eventually, the blonde has her stop for a moment and leans down freeing her hands just as she promised she would if Renetta did a good job for her mistress. "You may continue. Remember, if you can make me cum, I'll give you a very special treat for the night."

Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:18 am
Profile YIM

Renetta nods eagerly at her mistress' encouragement and return her attention to pleasuring her. She licks more firmly at her clit, and then begins to suck gently on it. She's not entirely sure what to do now that her hands are free, but the things her mistress did for her earlier give her some ideas. She brings her thumbs to her mistress' lips and spreads her entrance open. Her juices are starting to leak from her, filling Renetta's nose and mouth with an arousing scent. In her own lust, the nectar tastes wonderfully sweet and enticing. Her fingers start to rub gently against the folds of her pussy, not going too deep yet, but just enough to add another layer of stimulation.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next