View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Salvation (for Ginger) 

Post Re: Salvation (for Ginger)
Birch had not thought of these matters. Namely his root suctioned out the necessary nectar though he could still derive a great deal of pleasure from such interactions. He did not have a nervous system like her own but chemical impulses in his mind guided him.

He had always managed to hold back on seeking pleasure for the sake of pleasure before though she was making that especially tough for him. He did not know what it was about this sapling but he found enjoyment in her.

A groan came out of him at the additional contact as she sped up. Those large soft pillows pressed against him he groaned once more as her tongue worked over that root which was as sensitive as a cock. It wasn't all that much different from one after all save for that it collected up nectar.

With enough stimulation or by Birch invoking it that enzyme he produced could be unleashed and replicated an orgasm. There was one thing building up the chemicals on his own but another could encourage them through such pleasurable acts where he just ruptured in similar fashion save for when he did it it wasn't out of a built up pf pleasure but a triggering of chemical reactions.

He moved his hands against her quicker, the faster she went the faster they moved against her.

“So soft ...” he was comparing their textures though the pleasure could be heard in his voice. She could taste some of that enzyme, the first to do so in fact. It tasted nutty, like almonds. Just a little of that escaped into her, the herald of what was about to happen should she continue.

“Don't stop ...” those licks and movements felt good. It did not take long either as it was a sensation he had been unused to and exposed to for the first time he had felt the sudden pulse that surged that enzyme through him into releasing in a sudden gush as he groaned out upon doing so.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:38 pm

The first taste of his enzyme was the only warning she had of the impending onrush, and she barely had time to close her eyes before it splashed over her face and chest. "Oh... Oh my!" She licked some of the enzyme from her lips. "That was... stronger than I expected." She wiped some more away from her eyes and looking up at him with a smile. "You like?" she asked, rubbing her breasts to spread the enzyme over them; it was a slightly odd sensation, but a pleasant one.

No matter what he replied, she'd take another quick dip under the river's surface; it was probably better not to leave it to dry out on her skin overnight. She'd emerge right behind him, throwing her arms around him and pressing her breasts against his back.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:17 pm

“It was stronger than I had expected too,” he answered, pleased by the experience and watching as she smeared that enzyme over those large breasts. He was so memorized that he had nearly missed her question.

“Oh, yes, I like. That has to be a first,”
he answered. Well, it was definitely a first that he had never thought of before now and would have had a hard time forgetting even if he wanted to. She disappeared from sight though vanishing beneath the water though soon enough she was behind him. Large breasts pressed up against his back and his hands reached down to blanket her own as she held him there.

“Are you cold?” He was thinking ahead though he liked her closeness. Some how he didn't think vegetation would suffice tonight after a dip in the river.

He hated fire himself but Slarr had control over it. If Slarr came by there was that option or having him fetch a blanket. Otherwise there were caves he knew of too which might be a bit warmer then staying out exposed to the elements.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:29 am

"Not really," she answered, then added, "I suppose that being nude and wet overnight means that won't last, though." She hadn't thought about that earlier, although there wasn't anything that could have been done about it; she'd really needed to clean up, and it was unlikely that Birch had a towel amongst his supplies. She could sleep in the uniform, but that wouldn't do much to warm her, and would leave it a mess in the morning. Even possibilities that might have worked with other creatures wouldn't work here; she wasn't sure Birch even slept, and his vegetable nature meant he didn't have a warm body temperature, anyway. Given that he asked, she suspected that he had some idea of a solution, though.

With that worry quickly relegated to the background, she turned her attention to something he'd said earlier. "There was something you said you wanted to share with me...?"

Character listing

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:15 pm

She had assumed right. Birch did not require sleep though he often rested given that each moment of activity was fueled by the nectar that he collected. The less strenuous activity the longer he could draw out the collected nectar, the longer he could go without the need.

He had gotten this down to last about a week on average. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter based primarily on activity. He turned his head back as far as he could as he attempted to get a better look at her.

“Ah, yes.” Once she was cleaned up he would give her one of the uniforms that did not quite fit to use to dry herself off with then give her the one that fit. He had to go off for a few minutes to get the spare uniform though it might have felt like toweling off with a face cloth. Still it was better than nothing though if she wanted to go around naked until she dried off naturally he was fine with that as well though in that case he would offer her a piggy back ride to prevent from injuring her.

“Two things really. First I'll show you something. It's not at my garden and would not fit there any way but I was given something recently ...”
He would not say what it was though it was not too far from where they were going back towards the garden itself. It was closer to that spot though he would not say what it was exactly they came to a clearing where he had stunted the growth of some of the plants. In the center grew a cherry blossom though it's growth had to be stimulated as it was quite large.

“I was given a number of seeds recently and this was one. Japanese plants I am told. Occasionally Slarr is good for something. A surprise really and I am still working out his angle. He's too self centered to do it out of generosity or the kindness of his heart. This is something I thought you would appreciate seeing but ultimately not what I wished to share, that is something else entirely.”

Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:22 am

The smaller uniform served as an adequate towel, although it looked like it would be in a rather sorry state if someone wanted to use it as a uniform. Then again, that person would probably be in a similar situation to hers and wouldn't be picky about much beyond it being clothes.

She put on the panties, her shoes, and the blouse, although leaving the last unbuttoned and not bothering with socks or skirt right now; while she felt reasonably safe with him, it did seem to be getting chillier.

Her eyes widened when they arrived at the clearing; while she'd seen pictures of them, she'd never seen an actual cherry blossom in person before, much less one quite so impressive. "Wow! That's amazing!" After he explained its origin, she confirmed that this one, at least, was a Japanese plant. I suppose that if the other Tramps knew, we could have a small-scale viewing party, and Yukari would somehow supply sake. Not sure that'd be a good idea, though. Between the things in the forest and how the Tramps had got at the toga party without alcohol involved, there was a lot that could go wrong; she'd think about it more and maybe discuss it with Birch closer to the correct season.

As amazing as the tree was, she was even more surprised to find that it wasn't the main thing he wanted to show her. "There's more?"

Character listing

Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:38 pm

“Yes,” he confirmed. A short distance away he lead her back into the jungle where they came to a bush. It had appeared trimmed and thus his abilities had probably influenced it. It was a yellow green bush that had appeared to be quite different then anything she had seen off this island before. There may have had been a few plants that had an exotic feel with origins that she could not place and this was one of those.

There was a strange fruit there too, about the size of a tangerine though dark brown. It had a similar skin too that had to be peeled off. Birch pointed to the bush, moved towards it and carefully plucked a fruit before giving it to her.

She had not been fully dressed, with that shirt left open as it was her breasts causing it to stick out practically begged to be fondled though he held back.

“This was among the seeds. I have no idea of what it is but I have determined many things about it. Unlike most plants it does not use photosynthesis but produces food from the darkness the same way that deep water plants do. But it's fruit … try it.”

It was easier to experience then explain. If she did try it the thing was sweet like a raspberry and had a similar taste though there was something … a quenching of thirst … in fact for the remainder of the day she would not feel the need to drink anything.

“It only produces a few fruits at a time I have found despite my promotion of it's growth. I surmise that it has to collect something to produce them, something not tied to growth of genetics. Perhaps it draws something from the air or soil but I have plenty of time to study it further.”

Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:52 pm

If she'd just happened upon the plant, she'd have avoided the fruit, of course; the risks of an unknown plant were far too high. However, with Birch's knowledge of plants and what might be harmful to humans, she saw no reason to hesitate. The taste wasn't anything out of the ordinary -- very similar to a raspberry, in fact -- but the unusual juiciness certainly was, quite thoroughly slaking her thirst. She didn't think that the effect was an illusion, either, although she made a mental note to be alert for signs of dehydration if it lasted for long enough.

"I don't know what it is, either. I've never heard of anything like these fruits." Indeed, the unique plants on the island would have kept a team of botanists busy for years. This particular one wouldn't have seemed native even if she hadn't been told that the seed was from elsewhere. "It seems more adapted for a desert in some ways. Growing in areas where animals would seek shelter from the sun and having a fruit that overcame thirst would certainly help to spread its seeds. The leaves don't seem right, though, and it's certainly taken to this climate readily enough." She was just idly theorizing; she already knew that Birch knew little more than she did about it.

Character listing

Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:43 pm

He shuddered, though he had never been to a desert there were tales of such horrid places that he heard of. It was perhaps what the Boggy Man was to a small child though they existed but fortunately were far away. If he slept he would have had nightmares of such places though each had been somewhat different.

Antarctica was actually the largest desert but not one that sprang to mind when one envisioned a desert. Things could grow in many deserts but resources where sparse. It might have seemed unusual seeing that even the creatures had things they feared or at least did not like all that much.

“I agree. I tend not to think of such horrid places but it does make sense.” It fit, though the two of them may have been thinking of a terrestrial plant on Earth someplace.

“The fruit effects last for about a day. I myself have had one and needed no water for quite some time. I am not totally sure how long it will last with humans but I do know it is not poisonous or even remotely dangerous.

“But those roots, branches and such I have had to control. It is rather selfish and tends to take over an area dominating and killing other plants if not strictly prevented from doing so.”

He gave her some of the basic info, most probably would think nothing of it. If it were a desert plant perhaps it took over an area in a mad dash to take over resources or had been controlled better in a desert where in such a tropical environment it flourished.

“This was what I had deemed to share … well that and the Cherry Blossom which I find more impressive. I just thought I'd share something that was unusual. From your reactions I can deduce that you have never seen this one before, is that correct?”

Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:46 am

His reaction to the idea of deserts took her by surprise at first, although it made perfect sense after a moment's thought; he was a plant, after all, and clearly not one adapted to an arid environment.

Learning that the fruit had an actual hydrating effect that lasted about a day got her to wondering how it could work. Her best guess was some sort of unusual method of storing or producing water, but it would probably need a thorough chemical analysis to even begin to work it out; given that the plant didn't produce many fruits, this was unlikely to happen any time soon. That the bush tried to overrun the area seemed to support the idea that it at least originated in a resource-poor area and tried to choke off potential competitors for what was available.

She shook her head in answer to his question. "No, this is another one that's completely alien to me," she said, not knowing just how true that statement was.

Character listing

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:06 pm

“Feel free to study it at your leisure. It is within the area I frequent though I wouldn't say it's totally safe either. It's closer to a border and it's not as if we've staked out areas like any sort of map. I guess the best way to put it is that there are some that are just nomadic, others that have lairs and territories but there is some overlapping where the norm is that someone snared up there is fare game.

“At least as far as interference goes.”
There were some that fought or even ignored what was polite protocol but they weren't the norm. He himself had only ever faced Ania and that was set up. He had some dealings with a Demon near here and there was Aegir too though Slarr was more like a pest that showed up from time to time. Sometimes he wasn't so bad though usual he was annoying. Fortunately he had a great deal of patience.

“I am currently growing small Bonsai trees from some of the seeds I received from Slarr though I'm growing them naturally unlike the Cherry Blossom which I felt had a better survival chance the larger it was in the event of the all too common tropical storm. I had only one seed for it though numerous seeds for most other matters ...”

He interchanged seed for nuts as well not braking things down in the typical human sense probably out of some alien perspective.

“Would you like one? Provided you can get a decent sized pot when they get a little bigger transplanting one isn't too difficult.”

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:13 pm

She thought about the offer for a bit. While she thought she had space for it at the moment, that could change if her relationship with Bria got to the point where one of them moved in with the other. Plus, there was the matter of taking care of it in between her classes and other activities. "Sorry, I don't think I have the time to properly take care of a bonsai. Thank you for the offer, though."

She yawned, signaling how tired she was. "Sorry. Everything that happened must have taken more out of me than I thought. Or it's later than I realized, or something. Maybe we should get back to your garden."

Character listing

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:27 pm

“It is alright though if you ever change your mind let me know.” He wasn't entirely sure what they did at the school though he did have some reference materials that he had been educated with as he was nurtured though he had not been on the campus himself. Near it, yes, but even that was a bit distant given the lack of suitable vegetation. He had felt uneasy by it though as she showed signs of fatigued he guided her back to the garden.

“It's been a long day.”
When they were back he had bid her to wait. He must have run into Slarr for when he came back he had a blanket that he gave her.

It must have looked like a scene of of Fantasia though as the vegetation moved and cleared itself forming a bed of sorts for her. At least it was short of sleeping on a hard ground but was far from a pile of leaves either that one might have raked up.

All in all it was a carpet of vegetation equivalent to a mattress. He had allowed her to get rest and though he did not sleep he spent much time just relaxing and waiting for the morning sun.

When it granted it's blessing to Shokushu he had departed to gather up more water and food, the idea being that it would all be ready for her before she woke. He did reflect on this sleep process though at some stage of the night. How effective it was and just what it was like had been something that he would have to ask her at some point.

Once he was back he began to lay out a few things and direct his attention to the sun. He had no watches of course but was pretty good at determining the time throughout the day anyway. Even at night from the simple matter of keeping track of the stars.

He would let her sleep a while longer, it was still earlier though his eagerness was growing. In a sense he was a child that waited all year long for Christmas day and wanted to get to his presents soon.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:07 am

She'd seen him create a similar mattress during their previous meeting, but the sight was still amazing. The blanket was a new addition, although she didn't know that he'd obtained it specially, rather than just not thinking of it when he got the uniform. "Thank you," she said around a yawn, taking off her shoes and blouse while the mattress finished forming. Once it was ready, she lay down on it, pulled up the blanket, and was soon asleep.

She didn't know exactly what time it was when she awoke, but it didn't seem to be that long after dawn. "Good morning," she said to the Yengal, quickly noticing that he'd taken the time to gather a breakfast for her while she slept. I should probably save some for later; I might need the energy after we're done.

After making short work of the bulk of the meal (and finding that she still felt no need for the water), she turned to face him. "I should pay you back for your hospitality now..." she said, sliding off the panties that were all she was wearing.

Character listing

Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:37 pm

“Good morning,” he returned and had watched her as she ate careful not to stare. What was worse was that he did not have eyelids and thus could not even blink so his stare might have been creepy but he had enough sense not to stare. Perhaps he had been reprimanded about just that in the past.

It was early and he noted that she must still be under the effects of the fruit. It had yet been half a day so that was not so surprising. Habit he presumed that he brought the water in the first place.

But he was rather surprised with her enthusiasm and stood from the rock he had been sitting on. Hands grasped her hips as he gazed at her.

He nodded. “I have been looking forward to it, I will not lie.” He professed as his hands climbed up her sides then back down delicately feeling the skin beneath his hands as that retractable root made an immediate appearance as his hands now grabbed hold of her breasts giving them a firm squeeze before guiding one to his mouth which happily began sucking on it.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next