View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Craters and Holes (for Alexandra) 

Post Re: Craters and Holes (for Alexandra)
The creature finally figured out the instructions from the girl's own mind. Detailed memories of her fingers deftly undoing the suit came to it, and smaller, more agile tentacles moved towards the seals it saw to imitate her movements. It began trying to undo the seals, one by one.

However, 263 could also see something else in her mind - her pleasure. It could tell how thoroughly the pleasure of being mentally raped and physically molested had consumed her, how many times it had made her climax in her own suit. The woman was a sexual torrent, and it wasn't about to let her off easy for that. Even as it tried to undo her suit, more tentacles swarmed her, groping her breasts and grinding against her pussy. The tentacles near her sex began to push harder, as if trying to fuck her straight through her suit.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:14 am

It took some effort as the thin tendrils tried to act as fingers upon the hidden seals. But, an audible hiss as the suit began to decompress provided all the motivation the monster needed. With the seals released, the suit could be slowly opened, revealing the luscious prize contained inside. Breasts filled outwards the more the suit opened until both heaving udders were in full view.

Alexandra could only groan, trapped in this erotic hell where she experienced her own pleasures as much as her fellow agents. Her bare skin glistened with sweat and the smell of her sex finally escaped the tight fitting suit.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 am

At the sound of escaping air, the suit slackened around the woman's body, and 263 went to work. Its tentacles began to peel the suit away, revealing more and more of her luscious body to the eyes that floated nearby. But after all the work it had gone to to secure her, and with the smell of her own sexy heavy inside the suit, the tentacles weren't about to let her off easy. Even as the suit was being removed, more tentacles dove into the new seams. Tendrils coiled around her breasts, squeezing the vast mounds eagerly. But more tentacles headed farther down, diving into the parts of the suit that still clung to her body. They snaked all the way to her crotch, seeking out her pussy.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:07 am

Drool escaped out of the corner of Alexandra's mouth. Her eyes were glassy, lost in this clash of sensations as she felt what the other agents felt as well as what was happening to her body. Her body trembled and squirmed. She could not shock the creature while trapped in this erotic mental hell. The woman's body refused to obey her as tendrils wrapped around those giant breasts, looking even bigger now that the suit did not compress them. Her sex was drooling from the previous orgasms, ripe for the taking as the woman groaned helplessly.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:22 am

After all the build up, there would be no more foreplay. No stroking or teasing anymore. The woman's body was forfeit for 263's use. The tentacles in her suit found her pussy, and immediately penetrated her. They dove inside deep and fast, bottoming out before they began to fuck her. Even as they thrust in and out, the creature tried to peel her suit away from her completely. With that gone, it would be willing to bet she couldn't muster the same kind of offensive force, and release her from her mental abuse, back into her physical.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:23 am

Her suit was peeled the rest of the way off, sliding off the woman's arms and legs. Without her suit and weapons, Alexandra was just another big tittied whore just like the rest of the ADD agents. The red haired agent was brought back to reality as a tentacle pounded against the entrance to her womb. Muffled groans left the woman's throat as she was forced to take a vile appendage in her mouth.

The woman was exhausted and would no doubt be in a similar state as the other agents soon enough. She had climaxed multiple times and the tentacles were showing no signs of slowing. There were also several more aliens no doubt waiting her turn. Were any of them going to make it out of this alive?

Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:44 am

As the last of her suit was removed, tentacles circled around her limbs and waist, stringing her up like the others. The held her body open, vulnerable to the brutal fucking the monster was giving her. A third tentacle found her anus. Quickly, it shoved its way inside, claiming her third and final hole, fucking that one just as hard as the others. 263 felt her body jerk in place as its appendages ravaged her luscious body. She could hear the screams and whimpering moans of the other women nearby, but their sounds were nothing compared to the sensations of the tentacles using and abusing her. Then, the creatures began to move. The world crawled by slowly but surely, even as her holes were penetrated again and again by the marauding alien.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:02 am

"Mmph!" The woman could not scream as her mouth was full of the vile alien appendage. Her ass was wracked in agony, forced wide apart by the thick tendril pushing deep inside. She felt both tentacles grinding through the walls of her ass and pussy, leaving her insides hot and aching as they continued to melt with every stroke. Juices squished and slurped as every thrust churned the woman's sex into a froth. Eyes fluttered as Alexandra shook her head weakly, there was no escaping the inevitable. With a squeal her body shuddered out a powerful orgasm around the same time the other women came. Her body was wracked in bliss, further sapping her strength and willpower as she sagged in her writhing bonds. Weak grunts were all the agent could muster as the tendrils continued to ravage her.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:26 pm

263 watched with delight as its newest captive climaxed, soaking its tentacle with her juices. Although it had drawn unwilling orgasms out of most of its victims, this new woman was, beyond a doubt, the most pliant, sex-ready slut of the bunch. Her body begged to be fucked, and her mind swam with pleasure, until rational thought no longer had a place. The creature gave her exactly what her primal body desired, raping her more and more, harder and faster. Tentacles rose to her breasts with concave heads, fitting over her nipples and starting to suck her tits. The monster treated her to another vision, this time of herself, bound and fucked in every hole by tentacles, her body totally at their mercy and their pleasure.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:24 pm

The vile creatures were far from done. Alexandra's mountainous tits were tugged upwards as tentacles sucked deeply on those long engorged teats. Hot blood pulsed within those globes and every swelling nipples.

The agent's eyes went wide and slowly rolled back in her skull as her mind was once again assaulted. This time, she experienced her own pleasures from another view point. Not only did she see herself being raped, she felt everything mentally and physically. Her entire body began to tremble violently as every thrust sent sensations through her body and mind, both adding and multiplying together in a vicious loop.

The longer the vision held, the more the loop occurred until every cell in her body was stimulated to the limit. Alexandra was cumming with every thrust into her ass and sex. She could not stop as she climaxed again and again over and over again. The pleasure of release rippled through her brain and flowed her body, making each violent moment of rapture more mind numbing than the last. Alexandra could not speak but her mind spoke loud and clear. This was madness, this was insanity. Her body kept going but her mind was breaking as tears rolled down her cheeks and foam dribbled out of the corners of her parted lips.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:26 am

This woman may have actually been the most salacious girl 263 had ever encountered. Most girls came when it fucked them, but this was beyond reason. Her whole body was a chain reaction of sexual explosions, seemingly without end. She had already cum more times than any of the other women it had raped that day, despite being the last to be captured. It was even almost concerned for her health, but it could see no concerns that she was physically in peril. She simply remained suspended in an endless euphoria of rape.

The woman's endless climaxes produced a deluge of her juices, and 263 wasn't about to waste them. As it fucked her, the tentacle in her pussy grew softer and more porous, starting to absorb her cum into itself. Moments later, a tentacle in her mouth filled her throat with its cum. But when the tentacle that replaced it immediately began to ejaculate as well, it was her own juices that now filled her mouth.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:39 am

Being fucked in both body and mind in an endless loop was certainly a new experience for the busty agent. She was going insane as wave upon wave of blissful rapture wracked her entire being. Alexandra could only gurgle out a groan as her own musky juices were fed down her throat. She continued to twitch and tremble as she choked down her own sexual release.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Before long, the tentacles inside her climaxed, or at least something close enough to it. They buried deep into her holes, twitching as they began to expel a massive amount of warm, thick liquid into her body. From the tentacle in her mouth, it tasted foul and bitter, but the overwhelming strength of the tentacles left her with no way to escape it as more was forced down her throat. Meanwhile, her pussy dripped as her womb overflowed, and the excess cum washed out of her, mixing with her own juices on her thighs and the tentacles. From the stains that covered Alexandra's comrades, these tentacles must have done the same to them, more than once.

And yet, they were still fucked, as she would be. When the tentacles inside her finally finished, they withdrew. But it would only be the briefest of respites, as soon new tentacles lined up and forced their way into her, before hammering her just as hard as before. Again and again, she was raped until she was forced to receive the tentacles' climax, and then it all started again.

In this state of repeated violation, they were eventually brought to the alien research base that 263 had escaped from. As soon as they entered inside, the sounds of other women being ravaged reached them. Soon, the new arrivals were brought among them. Women of numerous vaguely humanoid races were bound and raped just as the ADD agents. Some wore the tattered remains of lab coats or uniforms, while others had been stripped bare. All around Alexandra, women were being fucked senseless again and again, but her situation was no different. By now, hundreds of tentacles surrounded them, and they showed no signs of slowing any time soon.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:55 am

Alexandra gurgled as all tentacles blew their loads at once. The hot spunk filled her womb and flooded her ass. Her belly swelled from the sheer amount filling her while the excess oozed down her violently trembling thighs.

The one in her throat showed no mercy as the spunk filled the woman's belly and throat. She struggled to swallow and was soon choking. Alien seed oozed out of the corners of her mouth and out her nose until the tendrils finished. Only then did the tentacles withdraw, allowing the agent to weakly cough up enough to breathe again only to be stuffed full for another round of endless fucking.

None of the agents were aware that they were being moved. Each were trapped in their own personal hell as tentacles ravaged them again and again. Even the weak sobs some managed to make had died out. No one had to strength to fight back much less think to resist. Alexandra blacked out a few times only to wake up to more fucking time and time again. There was no end to this madness.

Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:24 am

The tentacles raped the women for days. Agents and alien scientists alike were used and fucked endlessly, their holes violated and filled with cum again and again. Alexandra got it as bad as anyone. Every time one tentacle finished with her, another took its place. Sometimes, the tentacles only filled one hole, or two, rather than all three. Sometimes, they let her breasts sway freely as they bounced from the tentacles thrusting into their bodies. Other times, her tits were molested mercilessly, squeezed and sucked and twisted and pressed together, with other tentacles raping her cleavage. No matter what configuration, there was no moment when she wasn't being raped, forced to climax and receive the tentacles' cum. When her body grew hungry, the tentacles forced a chemical substance down her throat that kept her fed and hydrated. Sometimes she passed out from exhaustion, but if she dreamed at all, 263 made sure even her dreams were of defilement.

After days of this treatment, she was finally carried into a room, near the center of the base, once their, tentacles continued to rape her ass and pussy, until they reached their climax, and sprayed their cum inside her. When they departed, however, no new tentacles took their place. The ones binding her limbs released her, and she was left to lie in a puddle of the sexual juices that pooled out of her. In front of her, an eyeball slowly lowered at the end of a long, thin tentacle.

Then, there was a voice inside her head, growling low and ponderously. "I. Need. Something. From. You," it said to her, the tentacles around her pointed precariously towards her.

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next