View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
“Yes, Emi?”

Shadows? Ri did not understand what she had meant though he ascended the few stairs toward her. His duty was to protect Emi and while she fiddled with getting the agent up he unhooked a syringe from his belt wasting no time in injecting her, that dose should clear her head a bit though more importantly it would give her more time.

Her requests were like orders so once that was done he looked to the unconscious agent and nodded, assisting in getting her to a room. It was not what he had come to do but it was her drive to do this. They were just outside of the roof so they had to go back to the sixth floor where they found a room, some flares revealed the Adda Minder …

“Very well, we'll move her. The pulse should have knocked out their communications to the planet if they are aware.”

He had a harness with a few syringes attached to it, some of the stun grenades and a pistol sat on his hip opposite a curved blade, a little bigger then a knife that had been curved like a scimitar. Once they had Agent comfortable he turned towards her.

“Things did not go so well between Ortix and the Emissary, Ortix refrained from selling you back though it was discovered that you were here where security was lighter … the pulse was more of a precaution if I was discovered.

“I was to extract you from here ...” he fell silent at that for a moment. “Your ticket out of here is on the roof … I knew you were in the hospital but had some trouble distinguishing what building that was … when you are ready go to the roof.”

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:01 pm

The dose made her feel better but only in a sort of feeding a starving person water sort of way. It soothed her needs and prevented the effects from taking hold but did nothing to help deal with the cause. While she still had a clear head, she had to get the other agent to safety. She wanted to get to the generator and repair it but it was unlikely any of that would be allowed. Ri was here covertly and questions would come up if Alexandra returned alone with the parts. She could only hope the agent survived through the rest of the night and eventually got picked up by the ADD soon.

She left whatever lightsources and repair supplies she could gather with the unconcious woman. Those should be enough to last them through the night and beyond. After that, Alexandra could only follow Ri back to the ship. Once inside, she would slump into a chair and wait for her inevitable fate at the hands of Goro. The small drive was still in her hair, her mission accomplished. She would no doubt be rewarded for this and she hoped she did not have to go through something like this again.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:50 pm

There was a slight problem when they got to the roof Alex would see … Ri wasn't here in an actual ship but rather one of the mecha that she helped fix up though before she could make much sense of it Ri was pushing her into the cock pit.

The machine was laying on it's back, the cockpit in the chest of it, displays and monitors on the inside keeping her alert to what was happening on the outside.

“It is already set to pilot back to the ship, just hit this her and flip that switch.”

Trial and error would let her control the mecha and she would find the controls similar to her ADD ship so even without being able to read the language she could dope it out. There was no space for the Adda and it was clear that he would be staying here as he began showing her some basics really quick; how to get airborne and switch on the autopilot to get her back.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:05 pm

"Wait..." she replied, already seeing the problem here, "How are you going to get back then?" It would be no surprise for Goro to send an Adda to his death. But why send Ri of all people? Wasn't he at least useful in handling Alexandra when Goro was not present? The idea of just leaving Ri behind, even as her enemy, did not sit well with her.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:49 am

“I … I never learned to fly anything other than the mecha ...” he professed slowly. “You are more important, Emi. I will make due here.” He could manage for a little while at least. Whether r not he was actually sanctioned to come here with one of the mecha …

Of course he had not planned n her escape, at least not from Goro seeing that he understood that she had a need here.

“The ship is not far from this moon. I am sure that the Emissary will see a favorable trade of one Adda for your return. Go, I shall be fine.” He seemed to consider something. “You got the data required of you?”

Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 am

"Wait... Why did you not just get a pilot to take a ship?" Alexandra asked, "Yes, I have the data. There may be more in the labs underneathe this hospital." She could only stare at the Adda who was apparently throwing his life away. Perhaps there was food in this city or in the labs but survival here was slim at best. "Master did not send you, did he?" It was the only conclusion she had for the severe lack of planning foresight. It was the only reason to take a mech instead of a ship unless this mech had special stealth capabilities that were needed.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:09 am

He had been silent as she asked her question though the mecha did have some stealth capabilities, at least three of them did and this had been one of them. He also knew that his Emissary would not send anyone to rescue a lone Adda but the Minder had been thinking.

“I over heard that you may not have time with negotiations falling …”
There were other matters, he was there with the Emissary, had heard certain things and took the initiative though he had no orders to do so.

“No. The Emissary did not authorize this.”
There was a pause, if she seemed reluctant about leaving he had some idea as he would press on. “Give me the data. He would never send someone to recover an Adda without a reason ...”

Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:31 am

It was true that Alexandra would not have lasted much longer if no one came to get her. Staying here was not an option was the drug would wear off and cause the agent to crash even faster than before. Still, Ri did have an idea. If the data was that important, Goro would have to allow another team to come in. Or at least that was the idea.

"Here..." she replied, "It is in my hair." Alexandra would no doubt be punished for leaving the data behind. But unlike Ri, Alexandra could pilot a ship if necessary. "I will try to convince him to send a ship," she said as she finally got into the mech. Either a ship or another mech would suffice for this. She just hoped Goro had the patience to allow all this. Alexandra had never piloted a mech before but went ahead with what instructions Ri gave her. She just had to get off this rock and head towards the ship. Hopefully, they will take care of the rest.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Ri had a communication device with him and told Alex the frequency to contact him at. He took the data and wrestled with the decision to hide it or keep it on him. If a team was sent by mecha just to grab the data then it was best not to have it on him but if they sent a ship to retrieve him as well … best to be on the safe side …

The mecha handled a little irradically at first though once she was clear of the moon and hit the auto pilot the mecha honed in on Goro's ship and piloted itself within range. With the stealth of the mecha she had been undetected but the mecha had been programmed t send communication to the ship's hanger bay where the ship landed and docked. The process all automated.

Fortunately the ship was still in system though the trip back was still a half hour in the making. The hanger had two full squads of Adda warriors and she witnessed a few pilots all equipped and ready to go.

She was not expected, or maybe was as she was held up here while the Emissary was contacted. Goro was there within a few minutes so he was eager to either see or punish here. He arrived in the hanger alone then gestured her to follow leading her out of the hanger and towards the sick bay to have her checked out.

“My Pet has returned, you had another six hours before the drug was fatal to you. Let's get you the antidote. I trust you have my data.”

Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:25 pm

She was thankfully allowed on the ship though she was forced to wait while the guards contacted Goro. His arrival was neutral as he probably did not know who stole one of his mechs to pick the slave up. From the sounds of it, she could have been left for dead down there.

Alexandra followed Goro to the medbay. Immediately the question of importance came up which would no doubt put her life on the line. "It is all on a data drive. But, it is on Ri's person back down on the moon. He was the one who brought the mech to me. I apologize if this is a problem, Master," she answered, "But, he is more useful than your other minions and not worth such a sacrifice for his initiative." Assuming she was allowed to speak further she would continue. "I told him about the labs I found beneathe the hospital. There may be more information there though I doubt he can get it himself. I only need a ship to take down there to pick him up with the data drive and perhaps raid the labs further."

With only hours left in her life, it was up to Goro to decide what he would do with his pet's results and Ri's conduct.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 pm

”Ri?” Goro thought for a moment, he never bothered with their names after all. “The Minder?”

He sighed, disappointed that the data was not in easy reach. He was not angered should the Adda perish he had the more important of the two though the only reason they were still having this conversation was because he had the data that he had sent her to retrieve.

“The data must be recovered or this was all for naught. As you saw back in the hanger warriors were being prepped t extract you. Talks broke down but your location had been revealed … first get checked out in the med bay and see to that antidote then take a team and get that data back here.”

He had yet to be explosive with her, perhaps he had been waiting to see how this went first. Of course he could have kept her here and sent the Adda but she was familiar with the terrain and he needed to send someone competent along.

“Take what you need, you have twelve hours. She was cleaned up and given the antidote (unless told that Ri had already delivered it, the extra shot would d no harm).

Given her suit this time and access to the armory she was place in charge f a squad of Adda and a pilot though the trip to the moon only took half an hour with the mecha … it would be near twice that with a ship though she would later find.

Before she departed she was to see Goro once more. “So, how is my Pet?

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:29 am

She refused the antidote as taking multiple doses can be fatal after a certain number. Goro was not angry yet it seemed. The mission was not a failure. With the EMP, it was possible that no word had reached Ortix yet. This could be a quick fly in and out though she wished she could help that other agent further. She was just glad she was allowed to this much.

Soon, the agent was suited up and ready to go only to report to Goro again. "Master?" she was confused by the question, "Ortix is sending slaves down there in some sort of sick game. The labs there are doing things with an Ashlyn captive and experimenting with shadow like creatures that hunt the slaves. I survived..." That was all she could really say. Even with the antidote in her system, she could not help but feel that itch, that need for the druglike musk. But, the scent never came. It was perhaps for the best to ensure the agent was fully focused on her current mission.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:03 am

The scent had not come. He had not been as concerned about a lone Adda though and had been about to entertain in a bit of fun until she had spelled out the situation further for him. While the fact that Ri's life meant little, matters grew tougher if he perished and the data had been gone. He took a hold of her auburn locks and jerked her head back as he peered at her.

“Do not return if you fail.”

The Mechas were protected from EMP as well as anything inside. Thus she was able to make contact with Ri. It was a simple matter of flying in and picking the Adda Minder up after he recovered the data. It was no surprise that he did not have any new information to add to matters though it seemed as if the EMP pulse still had been in effect.

Perhaps those in the labs just thought they had a power surge rather than an attack though in any case they had not contacted Ortix or his people, which allowed her to get in and out without incident, the data returned to her though assisting her fellow agent was going to be tough, not impossible as she could try to leave something hidden at that area that she kept the pistol hidden but there would probably be questions if she did not do matters right.

The Adda did not question her orders though and so it might be possible …

Regardless, she had no problem getting her Minder back. “You came back, Emi. Thank you. I did not think I would get the opportunity to milk you again. Now, provided I am not executed ...”

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:48 am

"Y-Yes, Master," Alexandra replied. Of course if she failed, it was doubtful she would be able to return if she wanted to.

Thankfully, things went off without a hitch. It may be possible to leave something behind but something like that could be found by the enemy and perhaps traced back to Goro. No, she would just have to trust that the agent can take care of herself. She has done all she could. The stun effect should have worn off by now and there did not seem to be many shadow creatures around. Perhaps this was due to kill all the ones in the labs before.

Alexandra said nothing on the matter of him possibly being killed. He had the data. That was all that mattered. Hopefully that would be enough to spare him. Beyond that, it was out of her hands. She would take the shuttle back and wait for Goro's judgement. Hopefully, she would never have to set down on that rock again.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:01 am

The data was the first thing he had retrieved from her but her debriefing waited for now at least as Goro had pulled the Minder aside though what was said had been anyone's guess. Afterward though he wanted to see her again.

At first he did not say anything as he circled about her, his fingers sweeping over her shoulders, glowing against the fabric of the material of her suit.

“I still haven't decided what to do with him at the moment. Undress.” He threw in the command at the same time that the scent returned, that musk collecting in the air, his fingers sweeping over her shoulders before he wrapped his arms about her as he took hold of her chest as those slimy fingers moved against her nipples.

“How often were you milked, Pet?”

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next