View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Cave of Corruption (Kanoe) 

Her toes curl as she was rewarded with another flick over the nub causing it to twitch and throb. Blood trickles from her bit lip in hopes the pain would dull the pleasure to something she could control. The woman's writhing and struggles grew much weaker as that long hot tongue continues to lap slowly along her slit. Her hips began to follow the slow movements of the demon. She couldn't help herself, her body was slowly succumbing to the warmth that was being brought to her body. Kanoe's body arches as more tentacles assault her chest. They felt like searing hot rods when they slide beneathe her robes, finally warming the chilled flesh hidden within. She continues to struggle but fails to realize her body was moving with the tentacles that now squeeze and rub her firm orbs. Groans of pleasure left her lips ending with another rewarded lick to her nub. The groans were turning into moans of pleasure rewarding her with more. Tears ran down her cheeks as she feebly shakes her head, she couldn't stop.

"Nnngh...Ah...Ahh....St-Stop..Nngh pl-please!" She moans desperately, trying not to accept defeat.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Deimos chuckled between strokes of his tongue. Begging him to stop was equivalent to begging for more at that point. Either would receive the same answer: a slow lick of her slit, an undulating squeeze of her captive breasts, and a quick flick of her throbbing pleasure button in response to the noises she made. Her earlier demand that he ‘just get it over with’ had practically been a challenge for him to draw things out as long as possible.

As Kanoe’s moans grew louder and more pronounced, the demon let his tongue linger over her clit instead of just flicking it. He increased the ‘rewards’ apace with her loss of control, granting more direct attention to her sensitive nub relative to how wanton she sounded.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Kanoe's eyes roll back slowly as the hot tongue began to lather over her errect clit. She tried to hold the moans in but would only succeed for a short time before it escapes her quivering body in a long gasp. The witch's entire body quivers and writhes in her tentacle bonds as the tongue continues to linger and stimulate the little nub. She could feel it twitch and spasm as the nub hardens and erects further, making it even easier for the tongue to lick. The woman shivers as the cool night air caresses across her body. She could feel her own nectar trickling down her thighs, becoming chilled by the chilling breeze. She felt so cold yet hot at the same time. Her body shivers from both the icy waters and the wonderful sensations flowing through her body. The mixture of hot and cold feelings were intense.

She shakes her head feebly. No, she had to keep resisting. Keep struggling, can't just give in. Why did that tongue have to feel so hot against her cold body? Just have to stop thinking about it. Can't think of the intense heat from the demon's body. The searing tongue lapping slowly at her sex. The rough texture grinding slowly along her clit... Her eyes flutter slowly, opening halfway. The light in her eyes began to slowly fade as a lustful haze began to cloud over. She continues to struggle as loud groans left her lips with every breath. Her insides began to quiver with anticipation and need. Her cheeks grew warmer as they began to blush. The woman's body was slowly winning over the need to resist.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:13 pm

Good. Kanoe’s resistance seemed to crumble under Deimos’ inexorable assault. More often than not, his tongue stayed in direct contact with her clit, as nearly constant groans meant nearly constant rewards.

Guessing it wouldn’t be much longer before she completely lost control, the demon opened his massive jaws wide. His curling ram-horns scraped lightly against the sensitive flesh of the witch’s inner thighs as he engulfed her entire sex with his mouth. He sucked lightly over the whole mound while he lashed his tongue up and down her slit, making sure her pleasure button got a full stroke with each repetition. His tempo increased steadily as his anticipation grew - anticipation of that hot rush of nectar he felt was close at hand.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:03 pm

The hot lips of the beast seal around her dripping folds. Her sex was being sucked on like a straw. The woman's walls clench tightly, twitching madly as she felt herself coming close to the edge. Kanoe's eyes flutter as her body grows rigid, tensing up for a moment. She couldn't help but whimper as the climax did not come, her body hanging by a thread as her hips instinctfully grind against Deimos's mouth. The woman's precious juices ran freely onto the beast's tongue and mouth as the assaults continue. She felt her body building more and more. She was shaking in her bonds and the cold night air thinking she was going to go crazy from the lustful heat in her body.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Nnngg...God!" She screams.

The witch's body arches and shudders in glee. Her eyes roll back completely as her body could hold back no longer. Hot nectar gushes from her sex, feeding directly into the demon's mouth filling him with each deep suck on her spasming sex. The constant sucking prolonged the feeling of bliss as her body willing gave her nectar to the hungry beast, slowly sapping away her stamina.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Deimos gulped audibly as he greedily guzzled the juices that squirted into his mouth. They were just as sweet a reward as the beautiful scream that accompanied them. After swallowing a few mouthfuls, the demon found himself surprised and pleased by the sheer volume she produced. He began to wonder if she was ever going to stop.

But, surely, the delicious flow would have to ebb sometime. Deimos was determined to find out just how long that would take. He continued to suck on her cunt, lapping up and swallowing the honey for as long as it continued to flow freely.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Kanoe was reduced to nothing but grunts and groans as her body remains sprawled in the air, held by the demon's tendrils. Her hands began to clench and slowly open only to clench tightly once more as wave after wave of pleasure runs through her weakening body. Just as her climax passes, the constant deep sucking only brought on the next. She could feel her body already tensing up as she lets out a sharp cry, feeding the beast a weaker wave of nectar. The woman's toes curl as she groans in bliss. The heated pleasure made her forget about the cold still cooling her body and the ache and pain of her hand from casting spells. Her mind continues to fall deeper and deeper into the haze of lust as she just quivers there limply in the beast's bonds. She climaxed two more times to the relentless suckling but each one providing a weak trickle of nectar. The woman was drained as her cunt continues to contract and clench, the juices nothing but a weak trickle from the woman's abused sex.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Deimos was a bit surprised that his captive came so many times so quickly. He briefly considered continuing to lick and suck her sex until she passed out completely - after all, he could continue to use her unconscious body for his own pleasure. But it seemed a bit of a waste to deprive such a wanton whore the pleasures of his cock; especially after such a wondrous performance. Still, he thought she needed a bit of a breather. He didn’t want her blacking out too soon during the main event.

He gave one last, hard suck as he pulled his head away, producing a prolonged slurp. His juice box was empty. Letting her legs slip from his shoulders, he returned the exhausted witch to a vertical position facing him again. Once again, he licked her cheek, his tongue still dripping with her juices.

“Now that was impressive,” he stated simply, not even sure that his words would register in her lust-clouded mind just yet.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:58 pm

The woman was already on the verge of passing out already after the final climax. The climaxes were not back to back but their was no stop in the relentless sucking to her sex, her body had no other choice but to give. Kanoe hangs limply, her arms still bound as her legs slip off Deimos's shoulders. Her breasts jiggle and sway with each slow shuddering breath she made. A soft mist escapes her lips as she exhales just as slowly. Her eyes were barely open at all. If her eyes were open, they would more than likely have no light in them at this point.

Kanoe's mind felt like it was swimming in mud now. After the first climax and the continuing sucks, everything else was just a blissful blur. She was not sure what was happening now. The cold air now stinging her hot body quickly reminded her that she was still outside. She could not feel the ground. Her arms stir only briefly before returning to a dead hang, still in his tentacles. The cold air was quickly sapping away what little strength and stamina she had. Part of her hopes she just falls to sleep and dies from freezing.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:20 am

Deimos sighed. He’d hoped she had a bit more stamina then that. Being a supernaturally vigorous demon, he often forgot just how frail humans were. Oh, well; time for the finale.

The demon took advantage of Kanoe’s listlessness to finally disrobe her, manipulating her like a doll in order to peel the wet garment off. It made a wet schlump as it fell to the ground beneath her. That only left her black bra which was already in disarray due to the tentacles he’d forced under it earlier. Using one huge hand, he simply ripped that from her chest.

Deimos watched in fascination as the large orbs bounced free. He couldn’t help but give those marvelous mounds a squeeze, his huge hands easily engulfing them despite their size. They were so full and firm, he felt the urge to lay his cock between them. But he wasn’t sure how much longer she would last, and he wanted to make sure the last thing she felt was that rod spearing deep into her cunt. He paused in indecision for a moment.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:32 am

Faint gasps were all that left the witch's lips as first her robes then her bra were torn from her body. Silky white skin glows in the moonlight, glimmering with a light sheen of sweat and water. Kanoe stirs weakly as the cold air was piercing directly into her body now. The mixture of arousal and the cold night air had made her nipples painfully errect now, engorged with hot blood.

Tears trickle down her face as her eyes open slightly. The blur of tears kept her from being able to focus on the demon. She was thankful for that. Kanoe did not want to see Deimos's wicked grin for beating her. Another demon she had summoned is out of control. This feeling of weakness was the greatest torture and the monster was taking his sweet time to ensure that feeling sank in. Her body shivers as more misty breaths leave her lips. She was completely revealed, exposed to him. Does this mean the pain will end soon?

Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:48 pm

Seeing how feebly the witch reacted to his latest assault, Deimos made up his mind. He could always fuck those glorious tits later, but first he wanted to make sure she felt the violation she knew was coming.

Reluctantly releasing her breasts, the demon reached down to free his cock from the natural flaps that held it in. For some time now, the organ had been eagerly pressed against the exit of its fleshy, wool-covered prison. It sprung out as he pulled open the flaps, quickly growing fully erect now that it was no longer constrained.

“Ung,” Deimos grunted as the member emerged into the night air. So captivated had he been with Kanoe’s scent and taste, he hadn’t realized how uncomfortable he’d become. It felt great to release the pressure.

With his tentacles, he turned his captive around and held her at an angle above his throbbing rod. Forcing her legs apart, he slowly lowered her until he could press his thick, blunt tip against her nether lips. One claw steadied the shaft, while the other circled around to hold her open in preparation for the first thrust . . .

Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:50 am

There was no point in struggling. Even at full strength she would be no match for this demon. Wasn't Deimos some lord of some circle? She could not remember the title. Everything seemed so long ago, like she has been trapped in this nightmare forever. Kanoe was turned around in the air. Her breathing was becoming heavy gasps as the cold returns to her sweating body, seeping into her bones causing her to ache all over.

She heard the demon grunt behind her and her legs being pulls apart. This was it...this demon was going to rape her and there was nothing she could do about it. The witch was thankful for the cold and using most of her strength fighting. She can only hope that her stamina gives soon after the demon enters her body. Kanoe lets her eyes fall shut as she clenches her chattering teeth. Deimos...she will remember this demon. She will remember every monster and being on this island so when she finally learns how to use her power, she will come back and make them pay. Make them all pay...

Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:36 am

Deimos impaled the beautiful young witch, pulling her down onto his cock more than thrusting into her. He grunted in satisfaction again as about a third of his massive rod disappeared into her sex. He shifted his claws to her hips, lifting her slightly before pulling her down farther. Now she really was just a sex toy for the demon as he worked himself deeper into her with gradually lengthening strokes.

He could have just stabbed her to the hilt with that first stroke, but he didn’t want to chance that the shock would make her pass out. He aimed to make sure she felt him inside her for as long as possible. It was his hope he could make her come again on his cock before she was released by unconsciousness, though it seemed likely she might just be too exhausted for that. Of course he knew he couldn’t always get everything he wanted, but that’s what he strove for.

Once the head of his phallus butted up against the entrance to Kanoe’s womb, the demon began to rub her up and down the shaft in long, slow strokes. It was really more like masturbation, but the angle and pace were meant to stimulate his living toy as quickly as possible without increasing the likelihood that she would pass out too soon.

Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:04 am

A piercing scream cries from Kanoe as the massive rod forces her womanhood to spread tightly around it. Her arms and legs strain against her bonds as she quivers in pain. It was so large and so much was forced deep into her body. The pain sears her mind, forcing the woman to remain awake to feel the second thrust. Another cry leaves her lips as she continues to groan in pain. She could feel it throbbing against her inner walls, stretched to fit the searing member. The warmth from Deimos flows out through her aching body. She did not want to see herself right now. How wide was she being torn open now? Size never seems to matter to monsters, forcing whatever cock they may have into the smallest holes possible.

She felt the tentacles pull her up and down the long shaft. The witch was completely helpless to stop him, groaning softly in pain as it grinds along her insides. A long shuddering breaths enter and leave the woman's chest as she tries to control herself. The beast was gonig so slow, prolonging it for as long as possible. The pain began to subside as the hot throbbing flesh brought a warm sensation inside her clenching sex. Kanoe bites her lip and shuts her eyes as the rod grinds along every inch of her being, brushing by her g-spot with every motion. Her toes began to curl as her body betrays her, growing much warmer. She shuts her eyes tighter. She wasn't like this. The witch did not want this but her body was saying differently.

Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next