View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Two Kinds of Welcoming + Introductions (For Ryujin+N-Yuki) 

Yuki continued to cry as she rode out her orgasm, not even noticing the slurping noises from Ryujin as he drank her juices. As she was moved on to the equipment and into position, she let out a meek noise. Still in her post-orgasmic haze, she didn't have much time to gather her thoughts as her was forced into a kiss. Groaning out of response, she could taste herself in the kiss. It was odd tasting herself like that. Even if she didn't know that was hers, she could taste it and somehow recognize it as hers. It tasted somewhat tart, but sweet as well. She shook her head at Ryujin's comment (though she suspected he wasn't looking for her opinion to begin with), but had no strength to even fight back even a little as her head was forced back down on the shaft. Giving him a half groan, she slowly went back to work on his cock. She timidly reached forward to grasp his balls in her hand and started to play with them in it, shy and uncertain of what to do.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am

"What's wrong? You were so eager to suck my cock before when I was eating you out. Keep stroking me like you did before with your other hand as you work on my balls." he told her and released her head from his strong grip. "Maybe this will give you some incentive." he as he reached behind her and under the waistband of her skirt to slide down her ass and push two thick fingers into her moist pussy, pumping them in and out.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:14 am
Profile YIM

Yuki groaned as she felt the fingers pumped in and out of her ass, sending the vibrations into the cock. She paused her head movements for a moment, registering the information (slowly), before resuming. As the fingers pumped more and more in her pussy, her hand played with his balls more, slowly being less shy about it.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 am

Ryujin gripped Yuki's head as the onset of orgasm reached him. His fingering of her hot sex increased in force and rythym, drawing more hot pussy juice from her. "Aaaaahhhh get ready. Use both of your hands to stroke my cock." he ordered her. Cum rose up from his balls, through his shaft and into her inexperienced mouth. Hot, thick wads of white, creamy sperm shot out from the head of his dick, having a rich, beefy taste with a hint of saltiness. He kept her head in place over his twitching prick, giving her the freedom to move as she wants short of moving off his spasming pole.

"You should be grateful that I decided to let you swallow my cum you know. It would have been very amusing to see you walk out of here covered in my seed and try to explain why you were. However, if you don't swallow every last drop, I'll tie you up and leave you here for the gym teacher to find; fucked raw and covered in sperm." he warned her as he continued to spurt into her mouth.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:20 am
Profile YIM

Yuki gasped around the cock as the fingers moved harder and faster in her wet pussy, drops falling on to the horse. Hearing his command, she gave him the smallest of nods as she moved both hands on to his cock, stroking it off. She was caught off guard by the sudden explosion of semen in her mouth, causing her to groan and cough a bit, and pulled her head back to pull it off completely but stopped hearing the threat. Quickly processing the information, she gave him another nod and kept her mouth over the cock, swallowing the sperm, and continued to stroke the cock with her two hands. She found the taste of the sticky substance strange, and had she been able to, she would have spit it out, but since she didn't, she groaned as she sought to swallow every drop that entered her mouth.

~The impatient one

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:38 am

Ryujin sighed when his climax finally subsided, pulling his prick from her mouth still twitching slightly. His hand left her head to instead pinch her chin and angle her head upwards to look at him. "I'm impressed Yuki. That was very good for your first time sucking a man off. And you managed to swallow my entire load, which is no small feat. I think you enjoyed it as much as I did, you started gushing slighty when I came and now it's as if a river is leaking out of your pussy." His finger fucking had continued all through his orgasm and as he complimented her. "It would be a waist to let such a prize as you slip away without refining your talents, so from this day on I'm going to train you."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:10 am
Profile YIM

Yuki groaned as she felt the soften organ from her mouth, unconsciously licking her lips. As her face was tilted up, it revealed that her cheeks were flushed, her eyes a bit clouded, and she was panting quiet hard. She blushed hard at his complements, her eyes looking away from him, while her hips seemed to move towards the fingers. Her eyes snapped forward towards Ryujin. "Eh? Nan ka? Whatt are you taking about? Train meee?" She paused to let out a long groan. "To be your play thingggg?"

~The impatient one

Last edited by Naito Yuki on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:36 am

Ryujin quirked an eye brow up at her last statement, "My plaything? I don't recall making any sort of claim to you. I simply meant that I would educate you in the art of pleasure; though, I am pleased that you are so willing and eager to offer yourself to me so readily. If becoming my sexual property is so appealing and desirable a prospect to you, I don't see how I could refuse."

He pulled his fingers from her drooling twat and lifted her off the horse. He set her down on her feet and immediately forced her over another vaulting horse, it's height a few inches below her waist. He pulled her hands behind her back and tied them together at the wrists with a coil of hemp rope. With her arms secure, he reached into his vest to retrieve a blank ofuda. He pulled back on her shirt and jacket, leaving her upper back exposed.

He pressed the blank paper charm just above and to the left of her left shoulder blade and inscribed the Kanji of his name upon the charm. He began to chant and the symbols began to change shape and move toward the center, finally taking the shape of a dragon's eye with a naked woman bound in chains reflected in it. When he finally finished his incantation she felt an intense burning sensation, as if someon had pressed a hot iron to her. The pain lasted less than half a second before vanishing as if she had never felt it. "And now, you belong to me." he told her and licked the tattoo casuing her to shriek. the brand had a tendency to greatly heighten physical pleasure when freshly applied, and required several days to properly "settle" on the skin. During that time she would feel periodic jumps in arousal.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:24 am
Profile YIM

Yuki groaned as she felt the fingers withdraw from her soaking crotch, and cried out as she was pushed over another vaulting horse and her wrists were tied together behind her back, forgetting to protest to the idea of being his sexual property. She pulled at her wrists, testing the rope, finding it properly tied, which was a bad thing for her. When she heard the chanting beginning and something being placed on her shoulder blade, she tried to turn her head to see it. She let out a sudden short, but loud shriek of pain as she felt the burning on her skin, but stopped as quickly as she felt it. She got a few shallow breaths before the tongue licked the skin and let out another loud cry, but this one out of intense pleasure. She arched into the sensation and threw her head back, orgasming right there, more of her juices falling freely from her pussy, forming a puddle on the floor. Her body had never felt pleasure this intense before!! Once she was done, she slumped against the horse, her body laying very relaxed against it, panting hard, but despite having orgasmed just then and having been played with already, her body still did not seem to be satisfied. Her body wanted something more from the thing that marked her, more then having just his fingers or tongue inside her. "Mmm..."

~The impatient one

Last edited by Naito Yuki on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:09 am

Ryujin licked his lips as the pool of cunny juice expanded to reach his foot. He gently grasped her slender thighs and slid his hands under her skirt and to her hips, gripping them firmly. He rubbed the head of his throbbing, rock hard cock against her soaking cunt lips and leaned down over her, "Do you know what that is rubbing up against you? That's my cock, and if you want me to use it, you have to beg me. Now say it, "Please fuck me Master."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:38 am
Profile YIM

Yuki groaned as she felt the hand traveling over the skin. Her mind and common sense seemed to be completely overwhelmed as she moaned as the cock rub against her wet lips. A part of her wanted to say no, to tell him that she didn't want this, but it was overpowered with her own urge to satisfy her own body's desires and it wanted something more then just fingers and a tongue. And it was that part of her that would hate what she was about to do and cry. Until then, she would slake her own lusts. She pushed her hips up against the cock. "Onegai... hamete... goshujinsama.. hamete kudasai..."

(If anyone is more familiar with the Japanese language, feel free to PM me with any errors. I couldn't figure out if i should use hamete or irete )

~The impatient one

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:13 am

Ryujin waisted no time in fulfilling her request, gripping her hips a little more tightly and pushing himself into her waiting sex. He groaned out as he pushed passed the resistance of her hymen and felt her virgin walls envelop his prick as if trying to cling to every inch of his pulsing meat. His advance into her womanhood continued until he was completely sheathed inside of her tight cunt, her recent climax providing ample fluids to ease his passage through her. He licked across her ear before whispering to her, "And now, you are truly mine Yuki."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:37 am
Profile YIM

Yuki cried loudly out as she felt the cock move into her body, breaking her of her virginity. She moaned as she felt the cock move deep into her body, panting hard with need and desire. A purr escaped her lips as she felt the tongue lick her ear and the words whispered to her. "Mmm~ doumo arigato goshujinsama.... "

~The impatient one

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:15 am

Ryujin pulled his hips back only to slam them back inside of her snug sex, quickly starting a strong, rapid pace of thrusts. Her hot juices splashed out to coat his huge ballsack with every thrust into her. His hands left her hips to cup her huge, soft mounds. Cupping and squeezing the hanging, unattended globes as if they were his possessions. The supple mammaries spilled out between his fingers as he worked them, so full and yielding in his powerful grip. His long, slimy otngue snaked out of his mouth to lick along her spine, up her back and around her neck before finally her gasping mouth, exploring the cavern of her mouth and wrestling with her tongue.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:46 am
Profile YIM

Yuki moaned loudly at the feeling of the cock slamming hard and fast into her wet cunt. She started to move her hips, trying to move them in time with his thrusts. With the cock moving deep, hard, and fast inside of her body, she felt as if she had had some scratch that she never noticed until now, and now, someone was finally scratching it. "Nnn... goshujinsamaaa." As the hands grasped and played with her breasts, Yuki groaned, unconsciously leaning into the touch. She shivered as she felt the tongue moving over her skin, closing her eyes at the sensation. But they quickly flicked open as she felt the tongue move into her mouth. "Mmphh!!" She groaned as she felt the tongue moving around inside her mouth. She tried to wrestle back with the tongue, but with her lack of experience, failed miserably at gaining the upper hand.

~The impatient one

Last edited by Naito Yuki on Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next