View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:56 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Playing with his food (Kanoe) 

Her gritted teeth give out sobbed moans as her body was tortured more then Kanoe or Paul udnerstood. She stares at Kanoe as she hangs before her, her lower lips quivers as she sees such blissfullness she was in. The mere sight of it was breaking her mind apart. Her sad expression copped with her quivering body was such a sight to behold. She was so weak right now...her body craved anything to fill it. Nectar freely trickled, and was then turned into two trickles as tendril found its way between her lips.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her legs rubs against eachother to push the tendril deeper between her lips. So hard to fight it. She nearly draws blood to her clenching lower lip she bites so ferociously. Her shaking body was so full erectional pheromones she was nearly beggining to become sore all over.

"Please...please stop it.." she whispers with a whimper, tears freely falling down her face as she turns her head away from Kanoe. Seeing her like that made it so tempting to join her. She couldn't do it as much as she wanted to satisfy her lover...she just couldn't do it.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:35 am

He smiled as he pushed the tentacle deeper in to Kanoe, while his others moved to make her look deep and hard at her oozing sex. He smiled as they were forced to come to terms, but that was just hurting them more now, but as that pain scared them, his poison would heal that by mocking a night together is all they remember..keeping him a mysterious fog in the back of ones mind. "She calls for you to taste her, to fill her with your mouth and hands..she is right there asking for it.." He cooed while he guided tentacles to Kanoe's ass and mouth. Her rear hole was ground into by the thick tentacle while the one near her mouth was filling her moaning hole, turning it into a muffled cry.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:43 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's lustful mind did not resist as the tentacle grinds and probes at her tight little rear. She was afraid of the pain but at the same time, she wanted it to fill her as deep as possible. The monster's voice was nothing but a dull hum to her ears now as her mind began to drift into a sea of pleasure and bliss. The tentacle pushing at her lips shocked her for only a moment before she parts her mouth for it to enter. The defeated witch lets her eyes drift shut as her cheeks began to dimple, sucking slowly on the thick tentacle. The tears stop as her mind forgot about the pain, about everything. She was functioning only on lustful instinct and desire now. Her hips buck and thrust, eager for something to fill her body as her hands struggle desperately to touch herself.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:18 am

Seeing Kanoe writhing in bliss...that's what mostly broke her. With a tearful face she leans in and with all will gone she sticks her tongue to her lover's sex and begins to lick it gently. How could she fight this..when her love was practically begging to be filled. It was just to tempting to resist. She lets her tongue swoon right over the dark witche's erected clit, rubbing herself hard on the tentacles in her robes to stimulate her own sex and orbs. Her eyes drift to a hazy halfway opened expression as all will to fight and resist...was comepletely gone from her being.

She gives soft humful gasps and sighs in her lvoer's driping folds as she begins to lap up that was so little on her clit, suckling that nub every now again. Her body hung loosely in the tendril's grasp, tears of shame and confusion were the only things that poured from that may be considered resistence. She loved Kanoe, there was no denying it. But now...it seemed monsters had found another way to break her will and mind.

"MMmfff..."

Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:48 am

He slowly began to fill Kanoe's rear, her mouth and listened to the concerto of music they made for him. Sighing softly he also began to play with Clarice' breasts, ass and sensitive folds. Tracing her sex wtih a thin tentacle he felt along her warm and wet nether lips. He was feeding from Kanoe's rear and mouth drinking down her pheromones and juices draining her slowly of course.

Their submission to his control was the sweetest drink of them all in his eyes and tongue, drinking in the emotional energy it supercharged him in his determination to be full til bursting..or the other way around. Chuckling lightly his tentacle slid underneath her own robe, stroking her pussy softly, running those thick veins along her tender honey pot. While mouthed tentacles slid to suckle on her nipples as if trying to pull milk from her pleasant petite build.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:27 pm
Profile YIM

He slowly began to fill Kanoe's rear, her mouth and listened to the concerto of music they made for him. Sighing softly he also began to play with Clarice' breasts, ass and sensitive folds. Tracing her sex wtih a thin tentacle he felt along her warm and wet nether lips. He was feeding from Kanoe's rear and mouth drinking down her pheromones and juices draining her slowly of course.

Their submission to his control was the sweetest drink of them all in his eyes and tongue, drinking in the emotional energy it supercharged him in his determination to be full til bursting..or the other way around. Chuckling lightly his tentacle slid underneath her own robe, stroking her pussy softly, running those thick veins along her tender honey pot. While mouthed tentacles slid to suckle on her nipples as if trying to pull milk from her pleasant petite build.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

The bound witch lets out a muffled squeal as the thick tentacle forces her cheeks apart and sinks into her anus. Her body goes rigid at the pain of being spread open. But, as the pain began to fade, her body relaxes once more allowing th tentacle to slide deeper into her tight entrance. Kanoe was completely unaware that the tentacles were draining her, feeding off her body in more ways than one. Perhaps at this point she wouldn't have cared. Her eyes flutter weakly but remain closed as the tentacle slides deeper into her mouth. She continues to suck hungerly as the tip of the tentacle presses against the back of her throat.

"Mmph..Mmm.."

Kanoe felt waves of pleasure flow through her body as she felt her lover's tongue lap slowly at her clit. She lets forth a muffled groan as the exposed button was suckled on. Her hips grind hard against Clair's face, wanting as much as the woman can give her. Her body begins to tense up as her inner walls slowly began to contract. The wait, the tension, the relentless lust that fed into her mind it was all driving the young witch mad and now finally she will get the release she desperately needs.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:12 am

Clarice tries as hard as she can to to go all out in succumbing to the monster's needs, but her loves muffle cries and moans...those just made her work harder in getting her to release. Her mouth hums as drool creases the side of her lips, a reaction from her own pussy being played with and rubbed.

Her back arches and tenses as some sort've tendrils began to suck hard on her little buttons, causing the girl to wiggle and grind herself harder on that rubbing appendage. She dare not deny her or Kanoe the release they were being pushed to. How could she anyways? It was being forced upon them both...why fight it? Truly was it her own thoughts or someone elses', she didn't care. She felt it was the truth and was slowly being brought to climax. She doubled her effort and lapped at her inner folds, slowly slipping her tongue in to wriggle inside and to just enjpy the taste.

"Mmmfff...mmm...'

Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:18 pm

Squeezing, licking and biting is what he did to them both. Torturing their bodies with pleasure, they tried to deny it, but it made things all the sweeter when they submitted like they were now. His thick tendrils continued to fill Kanoe's rear and mouth, slurping juices lewdly he looked between them and just smiled.

To Clarice's attention now. His tentacles that wrapped her breasts and nipples, pulled and teased. Her sex was pushed into and invaded slowly with those veined extensions slipped and spun in her insides. "My my, looks like you two are having a ball." He said quietly while removing the tentacle from Kanoe's mouth.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:23 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's legs strain against the tentacles, desperately wanting to wrap around the woman's head and bring her closer. Loud moans escape her between gasping breaths. A trickle of drool runs out of her mouth as her eyes open halfway, completely glazed over in lust. The tendril kept going deeper and deeper into her tight anus, causing the witch to groan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her body began to arch as it kept going, not stopping as it continues to fill her. Her breasts thrust outwards as she arches, bouncing in their tentacle bonds as tiny mouths nibble and lick at her luscious mounds. The aphrodisiac from the tongues seep into her pale skin, sending a warm sensation through her entire body.

She tries to warn Clair but her words were nothing but inaudible groans and cries of pleasure. Her entire body goes rigid and begins to shudder as her nectar gushes out right into her lover's mouth and tongue. Kanoe strains in her bonds as she writhes in complete bliss. Slowly, as the climax continues to wash through her being, her struggles grew weaker and stopped all together. She falls limp in her bonds, quivering before Clarice.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:03 am

Caught off guard, she gurgles as nectar washes into her mouth and spill from her jaws onto the floor. She greedily laps up all that she can but before long is gasping for breath to make her own sounds as a tentacle begins to invade her hot sex. Her eyes widen slowly as her mouth begins to open. It progressively fills her dripping folds, causing the poor girl to go rigid and strain in her bonds.

She throws her head side to sie as her hard orbs were abused, pulled and teased to make the girl cum. It was certainly succeeding as she could feel her cunt twitch and spasm with an anticipated climax. She rubs her legs to get as best as she can, sighing and moaning as her pleasure was about to be pushed. Aphrodisiac stills keep her body nice and hot and served its purpose as she was being brought over the edge.

"Oooohh..oohh y-yess...aahhh...pl-please...make me c-cum..."

Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:46 am

He grins to the limp Kanoe as her lover begged to be made to cum. He laughed evilly and lowered Kanoe to the ground, and removed himself from her body so the tired little witch could rest. After all this was about her fourth or fifth orgasm that night, placing her down gently he turned his attentions fully onto Clarice. "Looks like your lover needs a nap, it's just you now." His tentacles continued to infiltrate her tight oozing sex. taking another to her ass he pressed the ooze coated love tendril to her awaiting rear. While he began to laugh again his tendril that filled her sex so fully begged to fill her and stretch her out, so this led the monster to attack harder and faster now.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:25 pm
Profile YIM

The young witch was still horny from the aphrodisiac that was flowing through her system. No matter how much her brain tries to scream to stop and rest, the suggestion continues to feed her body with thoughts of arousal and need. She lets out a loud groan as the tentacle slowly left her rear. Kanoe rolls weakly onto her back. Her open robe along with her nude body was sprawled out on the floor. Nectar flows freely from her exposed womanhood. Her breathing was deep and shuddering, causing her breasts to sway slightly on her pale chest.

Her lustful mind was regretting the tentacles leaving her alone. She was so hot, her heart pounding hard inside her chest. Kanoe's hands slide all over her body as she stretches out. A pleasant moan leaves her lips as she dips two fingers back into herself and began to slowly stroke. Her other hand began to squeeze and grope a breast as she desperately tries to bring herself back up to that blissful release once more.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Poor Clarice...in the mood of begging and having full attention put on herself, she was reduced to a horny, twitching, and spasming woman that knew nothing more then to moan and gasp like an animal. She flinches as one slowly pushes against her rear but did nothing to stop it. Whether it be pain or pelasure she didn't seem to care. As long as she was able to cum she was 'content'.

Her head is thrown back as that tendril in her dripping sex stretched out and filled her very nicely as her breasts swayed in the tentacle's embraces. Her breathing as erratic, hot pants escaped her open mouth as she awaited to be fucked senseless. Just the anticipation was doing horrible things in breaking her mind, just telling her to relax and enjoy the ride and possibly fill the monster's content as a thank-you.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Watched with erotic glee. His eyes burning and gazing at them intently. Noticing that a certain amateur witch was not yet done as he had first thought. "Well, looks like you can still go, My apologies" He said, the words coming off his lips in a mere hiss, and his tentacles moved to recaptures the horny witch. They aimed to hold her waist, shoulders, legs and arms. Grinning more and more now he continued to two front assault.

Tentacles in Clarice began to spin slowly back and forth stirring her juices to a light froth. While the cocks all began to throb and pulsate for more and to release soon. His own human cock ached now that it had spent so long untouched, causing a wicked thought to touch his mind. "Well, since you two seem to be enjoying yourself..help me out will you?" He proposed as he freed his own cock from his trousers and let it stand in the open air dripping it's slick powerful juices. Both of them moved into position forcefully to allow them to smell the natural male musk some women seemed to enjoy, would these women be the same if they were not under his chemical spell.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:27 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next