View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Biology (Haruma) 

It felt like the tail was sawing right over her clit. Every bristle of fur strokes across the vulnerable nub sending shocks of desire through the young witch's body. Her body was succumbing quickly. Nectar ran freely down the soaked tail as her womanhood began to hungerly contract around the thrusting tail. Kanoe's eyes flutter and roll back, shaking her head weakly as she tries to resist. Her heart began to race as hot blood continues to engorge the twitching love button.

The witch could not keep up. Her hands continue to fumble and squeeze at Haruma's breasts but it was more from the tension of the building climax to come. Hot and heavy pants leave Kanoe's mouth as she felt her head be gently lifted up. Eyes half closed, they were already losing the light of reason and being replaced with a cloud of lust. The furred tail was so different from any cock she had inside her. The bristles tickled and stroked every bit of her clenching insides, driving her body absolutely wild.

"Cl-Clarice..." She groans out, barely keeping up with the woman's words.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:39 pm

She chuckles and suddenly throttles her bushy appendage into the woman's snatch. She gives a soft howl of pleasure as the woman kneads her breasts hard, the sensation wonderful. She begins to piston in and out of the woman, her tail more flexable then any tentacle or cock could ever be and the tip bends halfways to rub hard on that G-spot of her's as it continues to be thrust in and out.

Seeing the woman was losing her focus, she takes over her hands once more and guides them down to stimulating her own cunt. it was of course larger then the student's, her whole fists could easily fit inside, but she wasn't going to do such a thing...yet. Instead she makes her hands saw up and down and cause the she-wolf to grind against them in response. Being able to multi-task as she is doing was easy after decades of practice and learning. She was truly a sexual beast to be handled with care.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:53 pm

Kanoe lets forth a scream as the tail strikes her spot relentlessly. It was overwhelming. Her jaw begins to drop. Long loud moans escape her as drool began to trickle out the corners of her mouth. She felt her mind slipping away in a sea of pleasure. Her body seems to bounce up and down on Haruma's lap, the force of the tai's thrusts dominating the young witch.

There was no sign of resistance as her mind was controlled once more. Her hands began to glide along the wolf woman's cunt, alternating in a constant sawing motion into the moist sex. The young student had nowhere near this much experience. Eyes roll back in Kanoe's head as she lets forth another piercing scream. The witch's cunt tightens and contracts madly around the thrusting tail as her first explosive climax wracks her body. If it were not for the mental manipulations, the dark witch would have more than likely slump over from the relentless waves of stimulation and bliss. Her body began to sway and drift as it bobs on top of the tail. Kanoe's eyes flutter, half opened and glazed over in lust as her hands continue to mindlessly pleasure the beast.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:18 am

The she-wolf seems content by the young girl's actions. The fact that she had climaxed without will was pleasing to the eyes. She had forced the girl through many things and decided this would her first and only climax...for now. Her thrustings were already beginning to make the canine close to cumming but she was practically forcing her own 'cock' into the woman and now her sex was being stimulated as well.

Wih a louder howl she climaxes messily into the student's hands. To show the last of disgrace, ehr lustfull mind forces two digits covered in her nectar to thrust into the witch's mouth to taste her sweet nectar.

"Mmmm...that was very nice. You make a better bitch then I ever could," she growls and suddenly cuts her mind control off. She merely stares off with a horrid smile and watches as the woman slumps forward out of exhaustion.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:26 am

The pale woman was barely aware of anything now. Her eyes droop slowly, struggling to keep her mind awake. Everything felt so warm, so soft. It was against her will but it felt so good. Kanoe could feel her hands growing warmer as it feels the heat between Haruma's thighs. Hot nectar gushes out, soaking them completely. The witch did not make a sound besides the weak breaths escaping her lips. Every thrust of Haruma's tail brought forth another jolt of pleasure to her already weakening being.

Kanoe blinks slowly as she tasted the monster's fluids. Her fingers were in her own mouth though she did not recall ever putting them there. The young students glazed eyes could not look away from the wolf woman's, not that she would even if able to. She could see darkness begin to close around her vision. Suddenly, she felt as if part of her mind was released. A faint sigh leaves her lips as her body slumps against the other woman's. Her eyes close as she fell unconcious.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:46 am

Upon seeing the woman fall past reality, she gets up, allowing the now sleeping witch to tumble off of her. She bends down and picks her up, unsure of whether to elave the woman here in her juices or take her back to her dorms. A few moments later seemed apparent on her desiscion as she sets the girl down inn her bed. If she were left out in the woods, who knwos what other things may try to manipulate her. In this state of mind, she was ready to crack. Without a word her hand slips onto Kanoe's forehead and earases every pain, every sorowful and every tinge of pain up unto her arrival on Shokushu. Of course she elft the parts between her and Clarice...

She stretches as the trail she was led to by Kanoe's scent is taken into the opposite direction. Ms. Haruma would certainly give the woman an 'A' for their field trip.

~~End.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4