View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A stroll through Dreamland (Keemari) 

Post Re: A stroll through Dreamland (Keemari)
"With my toungue." I tell her letting it slide off showing it's long lenght off. "That might have seemed lewd. No I started off with the basic." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 21, 2008 4:57 am

"Maybe. Still that was a kiss not sex."

She argued turning again his point not made she assumed he'd be done.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Wed May 21, 2008 5:04 am

I once again turn her and kiss her again my mouth opening up this time and using my toungue only slightly as I kiss her as I don't take totally control as our toungues slide back and forth over her's as I use my hand and run my hand over her check, through her hair, and over her arms slowly as I press this kiss even further as I could make myself immune to needing air here. Could she I wonder.

Wed May 21, 2008 5:25 am

Once more pulled against her will into a kiss mid way between her trying to head back towards her own dreamscape on the astral plane. She understood the plane as best she could & that all things were relative as he held the kiss so deep she couldn't breath she just made it so her avatar didn't need breath it was no more difficult than numbing part of her body. Instead of fighting the kiss she just let it happen; if she fought she knew he could do much worse.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 5:30 am

My hands continue to slowly stroke her body as I share the kiss with her taking my time, as much as nessecary since I already slowed the passage of time in this realm already as I continue to kiss, and lightly stroke her arms, neck, and checks, not heading anymore south just yet as I was a very patent monster.

Wed May 21, 2008 5:52 am

As long as she was here she assumed; she'd only be able to leave when he was ready to let her. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to feel what he was doing to her if only so she could leave quicky but, oddly enough nothing lewd; his hands remained above her neck even after this long just standing herejust kissing their tongues intertwining even if she wanted to leave didn't believe him. Honesty's sake made her stay. she was enjoying herself.

Her hands drifted from limp at her sides to rest on his shoulders she'd given up fighting when he had stripped her without even moving an inch. she didn't know what would happen if she were injured in here.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 5:58 am

She was slowly starting to respond but I mustn't hasten it, I must allow her to get aroused to feel desire from nothing but my kiss and my hands that will not touch her intimate areas, the obiovus ones as I move down a little and carress one of her hips as I hold it as this was perhaps the longest kiss I had shared with someone.

Wed May 21, 2008 6:02 am

His hands just rested there at her hips; over the small portion of skin that showed from the sides of her Hakama the slight skin to skin sensation was amazing surprisingly better than she expectedshe had dried herself the same way in which she had controlled her breath but; already just from this she was feeling warm between her legs, her panties were gathering the first drips of nectar.

"What are you doing?" Why is this feeling so good..."

She asked after breaking the kiss for just a moment her mind begging to ask.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 6:12 am

"Because this isn't lust, this is what sex should be like, you just never relized it, so I have to re-educate you about it." I tell her as I restablish the kiss and continue what I've been doing

Wed May 21, 2008 6:21 am

She blushed deeply as he resumed his work kissing her holding her at her hips. she didn't want to leave anymore she was afraid he was trying to do something to her. she still didn't trust what he was doing or hat he was planning.

why does some strange know so much about me & care so deeply

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 6:28 am

The words I said earlier might have rung in her head if she thought about it. 'I want to help you because you are damaged' I told her and that was true, I had other reasons for it, but to heal her was one of my prioties now and why I cared as I continue this slowl dance as I twist and turn my toungue around hers. I slowly bring it out so she can see what were doing as I part for a minute as it seems more like a dance then a lewd display.

Wed May 21, 2008 6:35 am

what am I supposed to be doing?

came to mind over and over as he 'reprogramed her definition of what sex was with example though thus far it didn't seem like anything she defined as sex, she at the least was still dressed though something he would notice was her appearance had changed the shikari appearance was replaced completely by the true vanessa even if she didn't notice the change herself.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 6:44 am

I part from the kiss for a moment looking upon her noticing the change. "It seems your body relizes the truth before you do. Look." I tell her as I plant light kisses upon her check and neck as a mirror shows to her that she reverted to her real self as I softly carress her hips giving her a minute to look before restabilishing the kiss.

Wed May 21, 2008 6:56 am

She blushed slightly seeing her real self in the mirror rather than shikari. She shook her head before he returned to kissing her.

That's never happened before in a dream.

she shivered as her hands shifted under his arms and to his back not sure what she was doing as she ran a hand up and down his spine.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 7:10 am

That's it, keep going, keep feeling the real desires of sex I thought as I push my toungue a little deeper and take a risk and move a hand down to her leg and carress it lightly along with her hip as we kiss.

Wed May 21, 2008 7:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next