View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 It's only a dream (Icelus) 

Post Re: It's only a dream (Icelus)
The mirror-thing’s form had degraded beyond all recognizable shape by the time Kanoe’s back found the solid rock of the chamber’s floor. Becoming more a living puddle-like mass than anything that had been once humanoid, it trickled over her bared stomach, the thick gelatinous rod never ceasing its unyielding torment of her aching tunnel, sliding in and out with the same rapid fervor with which it had begun. It enveloped her legs, soaking her pale flesh in the mercurial substance, dripping like icy melting chrome from the underside of each of her thighs.

A strange, tormented face bubbled and swam on the surface of the mirror, winking in and out of existence as it laboriously pulled itself above her splayed form, wavering before crashing down once more, drenching her up to the undersides of her heaving breasts with the dripping mercury.

Icelus’ eyes twinkled a hateful violet at the sight, burning like phosphorous in the dim light of the tunnel. One clawed finger stroked the chiseled blade of his jaw line as the girl struggled with the melting beast.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:54 pm

"Ugh!" it was disgusting having this blob slosh and splash over her pale body. Her body slides against the cool rock floor as the thing continues to plunge in and out of the depths of her being. The witch shivers in a mixture of chill and disgust as the thing shows no signs of stopping. "G-Get off of me!" she cries out, kicking her legs uselessly against her bonds.

She glares over at the glowing eyes of the jester. "Let me go!" she hissed in annoyance. The witch could do little to stop something that was barely solid now. The dripping fluids slide easily into her shivering passage, stroking and cooling her body at the same time.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:02 pm

“No, no I don’t think I will… Not yet, at any rate…” Icelus droned as he examined the tips of his claws with an appraising eye, treating this insane, lewd, and horrifying situation as one might a trip to the grocery store.

Her kicks pushed through the mirrored surface of what could have once been called Alrazi, splattering the walls with dripping chrome that slowly trickled back into a cohesive whole, more amoeba than man as it rolled and slid in a frigid gel-like tide over her flesh. The space between her trembling thighs continued to rise and fall like some perverse mockery of breath, the thick shaft lubricated by its own melting as it continued to mercilessly thrust in and out of her, that cool touch applied to the tender pearl of her clit in small brushes at the deepest point of each stroke.

“You’ve been making quite a number of demands for a girl in your position. Perhaps if you just ask nicely for once in your miserable little life?”
he raised his eyebrow as he asked in that same irreverent monotone.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 pm

She gasps as the chill pierces into her body. Her nipples were throbbing painfully as they become rock hard in the cool temperatures. The witch continues to kick at the fluid, pushing away as best as she could. The woman squirms on the ground as the blop of liquid mirror continues to ravage her being with no signs of remorse.

"Nngh! Like..uhhnn... Like you know what that means.." she groans, "You dragged me here without asking!" Her swollen pearl throbs from the constant sting of the icy fluid. Each brush, each flick sent sparks flying inside her belly as her flutter butterflies grow even wilder. The mixture of chilling liquid and heated arousal kept her body awake and aware of ever entry and exit of the vile creature inside her sex.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:47 pm

“Oh, now don’t you try and turn this around on me, dear. I may have brought you here, certainly, but you were bound for a nightmare anyway, I simply changed the playing field a little. Anyway, this is about you. Maybe if you say please I’ll tell him to stop. Though you are being rather petulant about this, so I can only promise a maybe…” he chuckled, crouching down so that the oddly smooth flesh of his face was only inches away from her gasping lips.

Alrazi let out a wailing, distorted cry from a dark fissure that opened up on the surface of its gel-like flesh, each kick tearing what little left passed as a body asunder and splashing in inside of the cave as it continued to melt. It pooled beneath her, soaking the backs of her thighs and the shapely curve of her backside within its cool embrace, angling deeply within her with each relentless stroke. The edge of the puddle encroached further, brushing with cool metal grace across the tender buds of her nipples.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:07 am

"Ahhhnn!" the fluids stroke along her tender walls. The monster was still chilling to the touch but it only made her body more aware of every motion it made inside her. The mirror like liquid slid easily along her shivering passage, touching every sensitive place and sending ripples of pleasre through her being.

But the sensations did little to dull her disgust. She glares up at the monster. Her body was glistening with a light sheen of sweat from arousal and exertion as the creature showed no sign of stopping it's assaults. "Pl-Please make it stop!" she cries out, swallowing her pride just to have this thing away from her.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Icelus smiles mockingly, snapping his talons with an overwrought, dramatic gesture. The cool metal tide of the constantly melting creature pulls back from her, slipping down away from her tender flesh and trickling back toward the mirror, reconstituting itself within the imperceptible depths of its mercury face. The being left her quickly, her flesh almost burning in the absence of that cold, leaving her empty with such swiftness that it was questionable whether it had ever been there in the first place. The surface swam for a few moments before becoming solid again, the only indication of any event passing being Kanoe’s blushing state of undress on the cold stone floor.

“Awww, now see…?” he tilted his head to the side, taunting her, “How hard was that? Just a little compromise. You humiliate yourself with courtesy and you get results. We might teach you a lesson yet.”

He let out another mocking laugh, an indulgent smirk evident on his smooth features.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 am

"Hmph.." she huffs as she pushes herself up onto her knees. Her arms wrap around her chest as she shivers from the lingering chill. The air felt burning hot against her chilled skin but her body was quickly adapting to a normal temperature once more. She stares at the mirror, backing away from it as she rises to her feet.

"Does this mean you are going to let me wake up?" she asks, eyes narrowing at the jester like mask, "The school will notice that I am not waking up when the teacher prods me. So how about just letting me leave. You had your fun." If she cannot stop this creature she can at least try to negotiate.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:23 pm

“You’d be surprised at how heavily you sleep when your mind is allowed free reign to wander in the Dreamscape as opposed to humanity’s normal half-lucid fumbling. Your teacher may prod you, but you won’t awaken. Soon, they’ll just give up and leave you in the classroom until you awaken, writing you up for a detention,” he yawns idly, checking his nails with nonchalance.

“I suppose what I’m saying is that you’re here until I let you go, so we might as well get along, eh?” he looks down to her curiously, taking a few leisurely steps toward the back of the cavern near that ivory door, opening it with a subtle click and letting it swing open, letting in the flickering light from that dank hallway once more.

“Now…”
he asked, clearing his throat, “Would you like to warm up a bit, or would you rather sit here in this freezing cavern like a sad-sack for the rest of your visit? If you prefer the latter, I can always pull Alrazi back out of the mirror to keep you company…”

Fri May 01, 2009 4:28 am

He was most likely right about the school. It is not like they ever cared about their students much less a troublesome one such as herself. The dark witch shivers as she stands there in the dark cavern. Everything felt so real to her. If it were not for the abundance of unnatural beings and the monster's own word, she would not know she was in a dream.

The thought of complying and being friendly with this thing was not high on her agenda. But if this was the only way to escape this place, she had little choice right? The last thing she wanted was to stay in this cavern any longer. Without saying a word, the nude witch walks towards the door. "I don't suppose this place has fresh clothes I can wear?" she asks softly.

Fri May 01, 2009 9:40 pm

He lets out a yawn as he exits the room, making his way out into the flickering light of the hall, moving to the right as he ascends a staircase, looking back over his shoulder in a reluctant pause on the nude girl behind him. Examining her covered curves as though for the first time, his burning purple eyes narrow slightly, “Yes… I mean, I suppose. We might have something…” he breathes reluctantly, leading her around a spiral of stairs toward a great staircase.

It emerges from the left, the railing seemingly made of an amalgam of ribs and femurs, leading off until it split in the distance. It seemed to taper on into infinity, splitting in the very climax of the distance, its stairs made of black marble, every few feet supplemented by a balustrade of obsidian with an ox skull cap on the tip.

“We could always check the wardrobes, I’m sure they’d have something that would fit in my dear Marlowe’s dressing room…” he trailed off thoughtfully.

Sat May 02, 2009 5:21 am

The monster did not seem to care she was in the nude. It was a somewhat pleasant change from the usual drooling monsters wishing to ravage her body. But it did make her feel like an object before the jester's eyes.

Kanoe follows the monster. Her eyes gaze the unique decorations and craftsmanship of the stairs. The place was confusing. She had no bearing of where she was at all. Seeing the near endless stream of stairs was already reminding her body of her aches and pains from that disgusting blob that raped her before. She sighs softly, shaking her head as she continues to follow along with no idea what was coming next.

"And where is this dressing room?"

Sat May 02, 2009 6:30 pm

The shifting distance was more than enough to give one a headache. Walking up that infinite staircase, the split in the path came rushing forward in a strange optical illusion, approaching far more quickly that it rightfully should have. In only a few moments they reached the branching area. He lifted a claw, pointing to the stairs that spiraled up to the right. Distance and space warped strangely in this place, the landing they left seeming to lie miles down in the flickering dark behind them.

“Right up there. Go on and pick something out, I’ll wait. Perhaps we’ll have some tea when you’re dressed,” he yawned, bored.

There was a stained oak door at the top of the staircase, opening up onto a massive cluttered chamber. It seemed to be arranged like a library, racks and racks of clothing lined up in rows. None of them were really very demure, however, even the most innocent of outfits highly fetishized.

Sat May 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Her eyes blink a few times. The constant shifting of the world playing tricks with her vision was becoming disorientating for the witch. She looks over at the creature and then the staircase. Climbing slowly, she finally reaches the room he mentioned.

Kanoe's widen at the vast rows of racks filled with clothing. But they immediately narrow as she sees what types of clothing there were. There were school uniforms but with skirts and blouses so tight and short that it made Shokushu's uniforms seem conservative. Dresses were just as slim with long slits going up the side to the point it made her wonder how so much fabric could cover so little. Sighing softly, there were no undergarments which at this point came as no surprise to her. The dark witch grabs a black dress. It left her shoulders bare as it hugs tightly around her sides. Her breasts were pushed upwards with the faint outline of the top of her areolae visible. The fabric hugged tightly along the curves of her pale form, ending in a short skirt that was tight around her upper thighs. Any bend, step, or even sitting down was going to give all that observe her peeks at her rear and her exposed nether lips. Gritting her teeth in annoyance, she steps back out onto the stairwell.

"It will have to do," she mumbles, she just had to last until this thing was bored with her and releases her.

Sun May 03, 2009 2:46 pm

“Oh…” Icelus’ eyes brightened slightly as she descended the staircase, rubbing his chin with one slender finger, “Quite an interesting choice there, dear, you have my utmost approval…”

He brought those spidery hands down to his waist, giving some light, pleasant applause. Cracking his knuckles, he stretched and gave a slight yawn. There was an odd rumbling from below and around, the sound of great stone gears turning and grinding together, the walls shuddering slightly.

“I was just about to do some gardening. Would you care to join me?”
he raised an arm as he stepped to the side, leading up the left staircase.

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry,” he chuckled, “That made it seem like you had a choice in the matter.”

The grinding grew louder and the stairs began to ascend like a strange stone escalator. It lead to a great iron oculus that slid open, revealing a humid dome-like amphitheater filled with steam and jungle foliage.

Mon May 04, 2009 1:30 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next