View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Forgotten Temple (for iria and one other agent) 

Post Re: A Forgotten Temple (for iria and one other agent)
"Mmm..."

She slurps and swallows every drop of the vile demonic seed. It felt so good, so amazing. Her breasts were on fire from the cock grinding between them. Fingers lightly grope her own chest, enjoying every feeling that entered her shattered mind. Iria squeaks in shock and pain as he was roughly lifted up by her mountainous orbs. With her mind dormant and her lustful beast tamed, all there was were the commands of the vile temptress. The agent got up on her hands and knees, letting the demoness get a full view of her tight ass.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:31 pm

Kazari stroked her cock getting it well lubed up with her cum befoe spurted some on her puckerd anus. Then without even warning, her rod slammed deep inside her rectum filling the space quickly. "OH YEA!...FUCKING TIGHT AS YOUR CUNT!" Kazari pulled back and then thrust forward again setting up a rythem of pounding into her prey's ass harder and harder. Watching the muscle rings pulled out as she pulls back then sink inside with each thrust.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:36 pm
Profile WWW

The helpless agent moans as she feels the warm fluid spurt onto her rear and down the crack of her ass. Her glazed eyes went wide as the demonic cock tears deep into her tight rear. Her head rears back in a loud scream as her entire body trembles before the woman's relentless assault. Nails scratch feebly on the stone floor as her body rocks with each surge of Kazari's hips. Iria's rear clenches tightly around the invading member. But as the pain grew less, she felt the wonderful sensation of hot meat grinding inside her tight anus over and over again. The ADD agent began to groan in pleasure as she relaxes and lets the demoness have her way inside her ass. Iria looks back at the succubus. Her once tied back hair was now unkempt and sticking to her cum and sweat covered face. She pants and moans in pleasure as she began to push herself back into Kazari's thrusts, bringing more pleasure to herself.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:43 pm

Kazari pounded harder and harder, enjoying the tightness of the womans ass. Her tail came up and darted inside her dripping cunt fucking that hole as well. Kaza leand forward breasts pressing into the girls back as she kissed her deeply. Claws sank into ass cheeks gripping them firmly as she pounded away getting ready to unleash her fluids into the woman. "mmmm fuck ya...you tight little slut fuck my cock bitch"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:51 pm
Profile WWW

A faint purr leaves Iria's lips as she hungerly accepts the demon's kiss. The lewd slurping sounds of her ass and cunt being fucked filled her ears as she writhes in pleasure. Rock hard nipples grinding against her back sent waves of warmth through her sex hungry body. Drool trickles out of her open mouth as she continues to moan and cry out in pleasure. Her sex contracts around the thrusting tail. Her eyes were already rolling back in her head. Having held back so many climaxes due to the strange venom left her body unable to hold back the tension building within her. A low groan escapes her lips as she began to cum over the thrusting tail, shuddering in bliss that did not hold a candle to the climax before.

"Ahh...Y-Yes...M-More...Please more!"

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:58 pm

"then have some more" Kazari thrust in deep and hard exploding into anothe torrent of cum filling her rectum up completely. Pulling out and looking down at the agent, she smirked and watched her cock retract inside her cunt like a sheath. "well my dear...i must be off soo much to do so little time i thank you for the wonderful evening for you sated me deeply hhahahahah!...as a parting farewell kept ill leave u some company till your friends arrive to get you. She snapped her fingers and the vines wrapped around the girl lifting her off the ground. Spreading her legs wide. A star shapped tendril came up split open and a phallus thrust out into her cunt and began sucking up her juices before setting up a thrusting motion. Her breasts were encircled by several dozen more. Two vines with suckers came up attached to her tits and began milking her teats. Another penis like tendril came up and thrust into her mouth. "enjoy for it wont stop until you push this button" She handed the girl a device with a red dot on it then looked at her. "you can push it whenever you wish to stop the pleasure just one once turned off it cant come back on"

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:10 pm
Profile WWW

Her mouth hung open in a silent moan of ectasy as her tight little rear was completely filled with the woman's seed. Iria slumps to the floor, her lost eyes gazing up at the dominant succubus. She gazes at the long cock as it retracts back into the woman's body. Before she could beg for more, the vines pull her weary body into the air and bind her. The agent did not seem to be struggling but more writhing in pleasure as the plant cock enters her body and the suckers attach to her burning nipples. When they began to suck her mouth opens to scream only to have it stuffed with another cock. Her fingers close around the metal device the demoness put in her hand. It took her a bit to understand what it all meant. Her mind was lost on what to do once the monster leaves her. The woman who destroyed her and left her sex hungry whore would soon be out of her reach.

Her brief thoughts were crushed as two pops sound from her breasts. She was never pregnant before but she felt milk draining into the two relentless suckers. Waves of relief and pleasure roll through her chest. It was something she never experienced as her massive mammaries feed the plants with more and more of her milk. Iria's eyes roll back in her head as she suffers a massive climax from just the deep sucking. As the wonderful bliss tears through her mind, the device slips from her fingers and crashes on the floor.

~Nearly a week later~

Iria wakes up to the soft hum of machinery and electronics. Her eyes adjust to the artificial light as she takes in her surroundings. She was in an ADD vessel. The agent was lying on a medical table. She groans as she sits up slowly. The sheet that covered her slid down to her lap, revealing her gigantic breasts with lovely peaks. Even the nurse could not help but stare at the sight. Iria's eyes gaze hungerly at the lithe woman only to be interupted by the doctor tending to her.

'It was a good thing we found you in time,' He says a bit too quickly, his eyes also gazing at her chest, 'We managed to restore fluids to your body, you were the only one to make it out of there.'

The agent was not even listening as her eyes take in the bulge in the man's pants. A soft purr rumbles in her throat. The crystal earring was still sending a signal out but the ADD members thought it was only a bug that it could not shut off. They will quickly learn of their mistake...

~Hours later~

An ADD vessel drifts gently in the deep void of space. Several ADD members lay unconcious and either half or entirely nude. The men were completely knocked out, their cocks limp and glistening with seed and juices. Iria sat at the helm, purring contently as woman in a torn nurse uniform licks and sucks on her warm folds. The woman leans back, letting her eyes shut, her hunger satisfied for now.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4