View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe)
The witch could not help but purr along with her partner. Even with control over Claire's body, she felt like she was losing control of her own. Heat and lust bubble up in her mind as she found herself breathing heavily. Her heart was racing. She could feel her hardened nipples throb against her lover's back. Pleasing the woman was bringing her a wonderful feeling of warmth throughout her entire being.

Light fingers continue to graze over Claire's perfectly shaped breast. Occasionally, she let herself squeeze them feeling the firm juicy flesh flow between her fingers. But just as quickly as she did, she would return to lightly caressing and briefly gneading the warm orb. She could feel her own pulse quickening as she felt Claire's throbbing within her chest.

Her thumb did not relent for a moment as the button throbs under her constant strokes. Fingers felt dripping wet as they continue to tease and stroke Claire's quivering entrance. She could take this woman now. Her love would not resist. But, why make it all end? The heat, the tension, it was perfect. She did not want this to end. Kanoe pushes the urge to drill her fingers into those inviting folds for now. Her own mouth waters at every sound, every squirm her lover makes. She gently nuzzles into the woman's neck. God, she loved this woman so much.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:01 pm

The faint pants her lover gave only made her turn her head slightly to see the woman's flushed face. She smiles dreamly to her, pushing her lips into her's as she plays with her body. Her mounds became nothing more then hard toys for the woman to squeeze. The sensations seemed heightened when Claire actually let Kanoe do whatever she wanted. To just let go and enjoy it...was something she had never done before. Feeling vulnerable to her love made her feel like she was even more in love with ehr then before. She could trust her fully with anything, not even her own mother could be so tempting to confide in as Kanoe was being.

"Mmm..."

A sharp intake of breath was the answering to her firm gripping. It felt heavenly to say the least. Her lower body was already shivering and shaking, wanting more then anything for Kanoe to not stop. Voicing her opinion never worked with the moisture leaving her throat. But it was fine, as long as she felt pelasure from what her lvoer was giving her, she was content with not talking.

Ever closer her fingers reached her entrance. Her lvoer never had delved ehr fingers inside, she was curious to see how good it would feel when she would. But for now, she seemed to only want to tease her, to get her wet and ready for it. She didn't complain once for her to quicken. She was going a perfect pace for ehr to lose all sense of reality. The only thing that mattered was on the bed. That's all she needed right now. A shaky moan left her as she leaves the confines of Kanoe's mouth. Her head rested against the upped part of the woman's chest, her eyes falling shut as she writhes in pleasure she relentlessly gave.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Kanoe stopped caring about their bet. She lets her eyes fall shut as Clarice shows her affection with a kiss. Her entire body was tingling. It felt like she was just floating on a cloud. The room felt like a sauna and through her glazed eyes, it might as well be steaming. Looking into each others eyes after the kiss, she knew this moment and all her other times with Clarice were ones to be cherished.

The woman was now just floating in bliss. Her touch sending lovely ripples of pleasure through her lover's body and mind. She did not care about winning or losing, she just wanted Clarice now. With her legs spread out to pin Claire's, her robes were hiked up to her waist. Her hands finally leave the woman's sex and chest. Her moist fingers lightly graze over the untouched breast before moving to her own robes. Careful not to disturb the woman's relaxed state too much, she pulls her robes up and over her head. Discarding the black fabric, the air around her soaks into her slightly glistening body. It felt like being splashed with a cool spray of water. Her heavy breasts remain held within a black lacy bra. If Claire was facing her, it would be possible to notice a damp spot where her panties were soaking in her juices.

Wrapping her arms gently around Clarice, a hand takes her lover's cheek and guides her lips to a soft kiss. Kanoe takes another look into those emerald eyes of Claire's. Her legs slide off of the other woman's as her fingers grip the shirt once more. She was slow to make sure her love knew what was coming as she pulls the shirt up and over Claire's head. Fingers lightly take the loose straps of the open bra and slide it off the woman.

"I love you so much," she whispers.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:50 pm

A sense of peacefulness and bliss washed over her like a flood. With eyes closed, a dn a soft smile plastered onto her face, it was almost dofficult to distinguish if she were awake or had fallen asleep. The only difference to part between the two is her open mouth that let gasp after gasp of lust flutter from within her body.

The soft shifting of movement and her lover's ceasing of pleasuring her was what actually brought her from dreamy bliss. She peers behind her lazily and watches with interest as the woman discards her robes. She smiles warmly, allowing herself to be shfited just a few times so her lvoer could make her sweaty body more comfortable.

A hand adverts her head into a soft kiss, in which she moans directly into to show her overwhelming arousal. Her hazy eyes glance into those blue orbs of her's, and as if peering into her soul, Claire could tell her lover was going to do something different. Her shirt is lifted completely off of her, and with her unclipped bra to be a pair, its tossed aside. This only leaves her unzipped pants, and soaking panties.

She sighs softly into the mystic's chest, listening itnently on her rapid heart beat that makes a lovely rhythm. She wasn't tired at all, but her own body was already glistening with cold sweat from her love's assault on her sensetive body. She hears her soft words and wished to reply, but with being tongue-tied, the only thing she could do to answer her was a light nod, as if to say 'same here'. She care for this woman deeply, loving every moment since the first time they met. That's one thing this school did right...it brought them togather.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Kanoe sheds her own bra, adding it to the small growing pile of clothes that was now on the floor beside their bed. She shifts her leg to not be stradling the woman anymore. Stealing soft kisses from her lover's lips, she finally turns Clarice to face her. Their lips meet once more but do not part as she holds the kiss. A soft moan leaves her throat as she slowly pushes her tongue back into the other woman's mouth. Her fingers slide through long blonde hair as the witch holds the woman close. She leans over, pulling her lover down with her until they both were laying next to each other on the soft bed.

Hands caress down Claire's sides until they find her pants. Finger dig in slightly and began to tug at them, slowly pulling them over the woman's shapely rear and hips. She pulls them down as far as her arms could reach, not wishing to break the warm embrace of the woman's lips. Kanoe lets forth a muffled moan as she wraps her arm around her lover. Pulling each other closer, their glistening bodies rub gently up against the other. Hot sweating breasts press and mash against each other, rock hard nipples flicking over the others. Faint gasps of air provide only a brief break in the witch's kiss before she goes right back to those perfect lips.

Both of them hot and bothered, the dark witch could not help herself. Her free hand slides over Claire's belly and down to those moist folds once more. Two fingers part the dripping lips and slip in only to the first knuckle before beginning to make the slow scissor motion. Her thumb layed claim to the budding pearl just aching to be rubbed over and over again. Her strokes were becoming faster as her own need and arousal grew.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:00 pm

After a short soft kiss, Claire was turned to face her panting lover. Her eyes immediatly drift to her sopping panties. She hadn't realized her lover enjoyed her power that much and it only made her sigh with relief to it. That's all she ever wanted was to make the woman happy. A kiss was replaced with her smile, moaning and purring into those soft lips. She feels them lean voer until they both lay softly on the ebd next to eachother. Her halfway open eyes stare into her's, ever content in staying like this forever.

She feels her pants tug from where they were positioned. She tries her best in with her weak knees to lift herself and allow Kanoe to push them down as far as she could without breaking their lip locking. Her nipples are suddenly flicked by other, stiffling a deep groan rummbles from within her throat. Eyes flutter and roll to the back of her head, losing herself in the waves of heated bliss. Her arm wraps around the woman as well, loving every moment of their mounds mashing and flicking over eachother.

Feeling fingers slide down bellow her belly, she summons what little strength she could and lifts her leg into laying ontop of the other mystic's. Her lips part and without warning, two fingers slide in but not all the way. Even so, she nearly screams into the dark witch's mouth, her tongue tensing inside with her lover's. Hands grip the sheets, trying to herself steady to the new sensation of pleasure that she had never felt before.

Hands twitch at the lasting feeling of welcomed visitors. Her walls quiver and gently squeeze around the two fingers, causing her entire body to shiver with lust. She was completely lost in her daze, only focusing on those two digits that had just breached her surface.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:19 pm

Kanoe kept flicking her fingers just within the woman's parted lips. Her thumb continues rolling the throbbing pearl around. She breaks the kiss, panting softly as she smiles at Claire's dazed state. She could move deeper and her lover would not complain, most likely she would welcome it into her being. But, the fingers continue where they were. Feeling the soft velvety folds quiver and hug around her fingers sent a wonderful shiver up her spine. Both the body and the woman loved every bit of her touch.

She lets her head lean forward, resting her forehead against Clarice's. Her eyes gaze at the dreamy stare of her lover. This was not a game anymore, this was love. Kanoe kept her strokes and rubs steady but gradually speeding up at times. Fingertips trace up and down the ridges of Claire's spine, stopping at the base of the neck only to move all the way down to the very end of her lover's tailbone. Moving so slow was such a change for both of them who usually try to take control. Her lover was not even touching her and she could feel so very hot at watching what her slow methodic touches are doing to this woman.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Once the kiss was broken her head suddenly throws back in a fit of moans. Her body shakes in her lvoer's grasp, the slow movements only teased ehr senses further. As they sped up slightly, Claire felt as if she were flying through clouds. Drool trickles down the side of ehr cheek as she pants like a dog. If Kanoe kept up thi steadily growing pace, she was going to cum before she even delved further into her folds. Clarice wanted her figners deeper before she climaxed. She wanted to feel those digits push against her contracting folds.

Her head slowly slide back down, half lit eyes gaze into Kanoe's. Her lower lip quivers with each flick of her hardened button, showing signs of her impending orgasm. Pleasure she was giving seemed to wave off into parts of ehr body and then build up inside of her. Unable to keep focus on her eyes, Claire shuts her eyes and gasps with heated lust as her being succumbs to every touch her lover gave. She couldn't fight it at all, and even if she could she wouldn't want to. Kanoe was making her feels so good, she wouldn't want it to stop.

Her forehead keeps to her lover's, her hot breath tingles her wet lips for further teasing. Her free hand travaled up and down her spine, such a sensation of gentle touches makes her back move about because of it. Her spine, already sending shivers, was traced up and down. She could describe how it felt, but it was completely wonderful.

Her sex drips hungrily for more, nectar making her panties anymore then just a sponge filled with her juices.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 pm

The moans were music to Kanoe's ears. It pleased her greatly to know how much Clarice was loving all this. Her fingers began to kick faster, nearly swimming in the musky juices of her lover. Her hand shivers in anticipation, barely able to contain herself as she feels the woman tremble in her arms. Her thumb was rapidly flicking up and down the exposed and vulnerable clit, no doubt driving the tiny bundle insane. Trying to imagine what Clarice was feeling right now only made her lick her lips. She could not describe her own feelings either. It was like energy was welling up inside her, threatening to burst at any moment.

Her hand smoothly runs up and down the woman's back. She was sure it was doing little to comfort her partner. Clarice had long began tumbling down into the flames of bliss and passion. Her body wished to follow after the woman but knew that Claire probably lacked the want or desire to move from her fingers at the moment. This sight, this feeling, she could ask nothing more of this gift.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:21 am

Her body arches into pleasure, a soft screams leave her lips as her sex was toyed without relenting. She would've loved to help Kanoe in her quest for a lustful state, but her arms and hands were all but weak, witht eh exception of her hands gripping the sheet tightly. True, she lacked anything any desire or need to move away from delving fingers, but she could feel that hint of want. She could do little to assist while her lover kept this up.

Slightly emeberrassed by the sound of swishing liquid, she knew it was her dripping sex that caused such lude sounds.She could feel herself coming closer to an orgasm. But she tried her best to stop it. She wanted Kanoe'sfingers inside of her before she lsot all control. The feeling of her digits deep within her walls was something to hold back for.

Her hazy eyes looked to Kanoe, seeing her lust and desire surge forth in her emotions. It drove her even closer to cumming so she could 'relieve' her love of her anguish.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:42 am

"Mmm.."

She could not help but coo at the sight of Claire's arching body. The screams of her love were like cries of victory. Kanoe gazes into those cloudy emerald eyes. There was no point asking if the woman wanted more. She was sure her lover was on the brink. This was all that was needed to send the woman over. But, she wanted to make this as intense as possible and the look in Claire's eyes seem to be asking for just that.

Her hand stops rubbing and does it's best to hold the other woman. Kicking fingers and her thumb pull away, dripping with hot juices. Kanoe smiles as she twists her two fingers together. While twisting her wrist, the two fingers make a drilling motion as they push as far as they can go into the warm inviting folds. The feeling of soaked walls hugging her fingers caused even Kanoe to gasp as she drills in and out constantly, slowly gaining speed.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 am

She watches with blurry vision as Kanoe pulls her hand away from her. She was already anticipating the moment and thus waited patiently. The woman's free hand pushes on her belly to keep her steady. She watches with widening eyes as her lvoer twists her two fingers together.

She eyes focus on her lvoe's blue orbs, ever itnent on keeping their gaze on her until she couldn't anymore. In a swift movmement, her figners dissapear from her view and surge into her sopping cunt. The motion was more intense then she could imagine. Her body forces and onvoluntary arch, she stiffles a scream of bliss as she climaxes on spot. Her walls quiver and squeeze her slowly thrusting fingers, sending wave after wave of bliss throughout her body.

Her mouth was open and wide, still letting forth the same scream of ecstacy. Her orgasm continues with each pumping of Kanoe's digits, her whole being jerked and spamased in blissful heaven. She never expected it would feel this good to have something inisde of her like this. It felt wonderful, enough to make her lose all sense of time and reality. She was jsut happy to have the woman near her, pleasuring and feeding her hungry desires. She could ask for nothing more...

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:07 am

Kanoe was in complete awe at the sight of her love. She did not push the woman over the edge, she threw her. Feeling the dripping folds clench hungerly around her fingers as she pumps made her tremble as the smell of sex fills her senses. With the woman already cumming all over her hand, the dark witch kept up her efforts. The two fingers were relentless and showed no mercy to the already succumbed woman. They drill and pound away faster and harder through the climax, ensuring that this feeling would linger for as long as possible and even longer in thought.

Even though she was not the one receiving the blissful climax, Kanoe felt weary herself. The intense emotions and thoughts that the two had for each other during this event made her feel like she was the one being pleasured. It was a feeling of contentment she never experienced before. She made it last as long as possible, only slowing down after the climax has slowed and passed through Claire's system.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:18 am

Having turned on her back when arching, Claire finally succumbed to the after shocks and dropped down all in one heep. She panted and stared blankly at the ceiling. She still moans with her lover's continuous pumping of her already soaking sex. But they were more forced out because she was pumped in and out. The aftershocks of the powerful orgasm left her twitching in a rhytmic fashion.

Blurry eyes begin to focus somewhat as the climax passes out of her system. Her entire body seemed lightweigh, still in the heights of bliss and numbness. She was able to turn her head to kanoe with a small, drooling smile.

"I...I...love you...so-so much...too."

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:34 am

The pumping fingers slowed further and eventually stop completely. She untwists them and slides the two dripping fingers from Claire's body. Kanoe pulls down the nectar soaked panties and strip them from her lover's weary body. Once done, she pulls the woman closer to her nearly nude body. Their lips meet as the witch steals a soft kiss from the woman. A soft content sigh leaves her as she gazes at the glowing woman. She grabs the bedsheet and pulls it over them both, pulling the woman into an embrace to let her rest against the witch's body. Her cheeks were slightly flushed, wishing this day would never end.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:11 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next