View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Chemistry Accidents (Allumentte) 

Post Re: Chemistry Accidents (Allumentte)
"So what are you going to do, Ally? You going to hurt me? Will that make you feel better if you cause me pain?" she asks rather dully and sadly. She felt Ally's emotions and she knew her cousin was ready to be vilent. Question was, was she going to take it out on Kanoe as well.

"We were kids. I didn't think much of anything back then. I'm sorry for not being there for you...I really am. But please, give me the chance to explain what happened. My father and mother both divorced shortly after seeing you. He was becoming so...abusive I mean...I wasn't sure what to think...I only visited you once after that. I know I treated you...really bad. I told you some things I shouldn't have. I-I just...I was angry..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:38 pm

She frowns slightly at the threats the woman was making to her lover. Kanoe would sooner burn this stubborn girl to ash than let harm fall to Clarice. Her love has suffered enough. The witch never knew much about Claire's past. Neither of them really wanted to speak of it and preferred to focus more on the present rather than the past. She did feel somesympathy for what had happened to her love but there was nothing she could really do about it now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:45 pm

She assumes correctly, because before she could even think to say more a hand smacks itself against her face as hard as she could. Anger fueled it and she just hope it hurt half as much as she was. She breathed hard and long having her hand in the same spot while she caught her breath.

"I told you to shut your mouth. I told you! I don't what kind'ave problems you were having. You said you hated me, you said all sorts of things that made me cry and I never repayed you back for it. I just hope you felt a little bit of pain from I've gone through. You forgot about me completely."

She was beyond angry. She wanted to hit the woman again and again, but she knew it would do little good.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:57 pm

She hadn't exactly expected her to suddenly do it and was left quite defenseless. That slap was the strongest she had ever felt. Ally must be really angry.

The slap sent her clean off her feet and hit the ground on her back. Her cheek stung harshly, but she guessed she deserved it. Getting up into a seated position, she holds her reddened cheek while the other hand props her up. Tears were already beginning to fall, much because of the pain she had to admit. But it was also because of the hatred she felt coming from her cousin.

"I hope that made you feel better. That's all I can hope for..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:04 pm

Her eyes narrow angerly at Ally's outburst. She could feel her blood boil as her mana flares, reacting slightly to her emotions. How dare this woman! She had just about enough of this.

"If you don't care about what happened to her then why should she care about what happens to you?" She says darkly, "You don't want to listen, you don't care and seems the only reason you are here is to take advantage of her attempts to mend the past. You think you are the only one in pain here that she has not suffered from all this? You disgust me. Get out, you are only here to release your frustration on her. Touch her like that again and I'll give you something that you will truly need to run away from."

The dark witch had gently pushed herself up off the wall she was leaning on. Nothing annoys her more than a person who refuses to listen. It was like plugging one's ears and yelling real loud like some young child.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:16 pm

She glares coldly at Kanoe and steps towards threateningly. Her own mana begins to flare and she knew it was only a matter of time before she lost control.

"You shut the hell up. You have no idea what's going on and this beyond your bussiness so I suggest you stay out of it. Its you r fault for insisting me come here. You and Clarice went so far as to restrain me!" she retorts back with an uncontrollable teary expression.

"...why don't I freeze you to death? Then maybe you'll understand the coldness I've felt. What she went through...was nothing compared to the shit I had to up with."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:58 pm

"K-Kanoe...its alright. I deserved it. After all, its not like I've never been hit before..." she murmurs softly, slowly getting to her feet. But as she does she listens to Ally's rising threat towards her lover. Eyes widen when she sees before her mana flaring from the two of them. She wouldn't dare...

Anger slowly rises within her and suddenly bursts forth. She climbs to ehr feet and take advantage of her cousin's turned around position. She rams ehrself into her and sends them both to the floor. But Clarice didn't stop there, pushing her arm into the back of her neck as if to possibly snap it.

"I know I hurt you. You can hit me all you want, but if you ever...ever threaten Kanoe again, I don't care if I lose all my powers...I'll melt the skin right off your face. You take your anger out on someone you take it out on me," she hisses, but slowly eases off of her neck. She then slowly slides off of her and wraps her gently in her arms on the floor.

"Ally, what happened to you? You were never like this before. So quick to use violence....is it my fault for that too? Are you just trying to protect yourself from more hurt? I am...so sorry...for all of this..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:08 pm

She was not afraid of the woman. Kanoe had dealt with far worse on this island than a ignorant girl throwing a hissy fit. What Clarice said and what she did were almost in complete contrast to each other. Her lover says it's alright only to plow right into Ally. The shock of it all lets her mana calm back down. The witch really had no say in the matter but she does not take kindly to threats, especially from girls like her. With a sigh, she shakes her head as she lets Clarice speak her peace to Ally. She hopes the woman will start listening to someone soon or this will get nowhere.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:14 pm

She struggles only a little under Clarice's grasp, still tired from slapping her so hard. She listens to what she says and looks down at the floor beneath her. Maybe she was being unreasonable. Her cousin was at least trying to patch things up with her and what was she doing? Adding to the fire? She bites her lower lip as small sobs escape her throat. The guilt of threatening Kanoe like that was starting to advance.

She expected her cousin to try and hit her but nothing came. Instead, she hugged her. At first she was shocked by the action, almost frozen in the spot. But slowly her arms come around to her back as she holds her close, tears freely falling once more as she buries her head into her robes. She cries hard into the soft fabric, holding Clarice for dear life.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:06 pm

She sighs when Ally begins to calm down. Finally was all she could think. She is tense at first when her cousin suddenly clings to her, fearful of her trying to cause more harm, but she seemed to jsut be crying her eyes out.

She breathes slowly through her mouth as she lifts the two into a seated position, allowing Ally to continue her sobs. She rubs ehr back soothingly and tries her best not let tears stain her cheeks, always trying to remain strong for the other of course.

"Ssshhhh...its alright. I'm not going to leave you, again. I want you to be happy for once. I want to help you with your powers if I can. I'm not going anywhere for a long time...and neither is Kanoe..." she reassures, looking back to her love as if to relieve her of any tension, her eyes and smile saying it was alright now.

Whether her lover realized or not she had helped her a great deal in making her cousin understand. She was grateful. Still allowing Ally to cry into her shoulder, she could only sit there and let her sob until she couldn't any more.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Kanoe smiles back and nods as Clarice continues to comfort the sobbing woman. The witch quietly steps into the kitchen, returning a short time later with a glass of water in each hand. Not wishing to disturb the two, she sets them on the table. She was relieved that things are beginning to work out. Kanoe did not expect she was reuniting two people who have not seen each other in years. It felt somewhat pleasant knowing she helped ease one of Claire's wounds of the past.

"It will be alright Ally," She says softly, "We won't leave you."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:56 am

Her grips tightens into Clarice's robes as she continues to sob. Hearing her words was soothing and even hearing Kanoe with her slightly pelasent tone was comforting as well. She cried hard but it was short, finding no more tears to really spill. She felt drained of heart-ache and for the first time, part of her felt happy.

Even though she did hit Clarice, her cousin never ocne rose a hand to her. She looks to the dark-haired woman and back to her, slowly rising and wiping away her tears.

"How did it come to this? I mean...I know you had a horrible father and your mother wasn't much help....how did it end for you? I never found out...what happened..."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:10 am

She smiles at feeling Ally suubside in her sobs, as she pulls away she keeps her eyes focused on her cousin in warm concern. She cared for her of coruse, she always did. Even after she forgot about what they had been together, she knew she would've still cared.

She blinks at being asked about her past and shakes her head, still smiling. She would rather not let Kanoe know much about her past.

"It...didn't work out as hope, but I'm fine with it. A-any way, umm...did you not come here for some sort of help or soemthing?" she asking, obviously changing the subject. It was nice to be able to patch things up with Ally, but there were multiple wounds that shouldn't be reopened.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:16 am

"Ally was having some difficulty controlling her mana," She says softly, "To the point that it effects objects around her when she grows frustrated. You know how I am with control so I thought it be better to see what we both can do to help her."

Kanoe could not help the effort Claire put to avoid the past as a topic of discussion. She was not entirely bothered by it but it did seem to trouble her love. She was not going to pry though, Clarice will find her own way to deal with it. Besides, if they linger too long they will never get Ally to a point where she isn't blowing up bottles and flasks.

Taking the glasses of water, she offers it two both of the women. The witch could not help but think about what Ally knows already. Does she know about this island? The school? The monsters? She was not sure if she should open that door just yet. But, once Ally finds out, she'll understand why Kanoe was so willing to accept more mana users in her circle.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:28 am

She remains quiet for a moment, pondering about her words and glances at the red mark still elft behind on Clarice's face. She looks down at her hand, brimming with guilt for hitting the woman when she was just trying to explain. But the words she wished to say wouldn't leave her throat and stayed as a lump.

She was unsure how Kanoe or Clare could help her in control, actually, she didn't really know her cousin had any magical capabilities until now when she thought about it.

"The most...I'm able to do...is conjure ice in my hands...I can do a small attack of dark magic but...that's it..." she tries to explain to the best of her abilities. Already the coldness she was known for was returning to protect her from being vulnerable, but she knew Kanoe and Clare wouldn't cause any harm intentionally. But it was hard to let go of a habit and she found her head turning to the side as she sits up. Wiping away the last of her tears, her composure returns halfway into her now stern expression.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next