View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe)
Aurora rolls onto her side, and struggles to sit up with a moan - a sound that is half pleasure and half pain from the attempt.

"Not your fault... it was..mine. Letting my anger... feed the storm and take over... like that." she shakes her head slightly. When Kanoe looks so uncertain, and wraps her arms around herself, Aurora sighs softly in disappointment - the witch certainly was beautiful and sexy - and her skin was so warm.. and soft.. and....

Aurora groans and closes her eyes, trying to cut off that line of thought before it goes any further.. but the blush floods her face anyway.

Aurora on the other hand, is completely at ease with her nudity - which might seem strange given her passionate, but naive, response to the magick and to Kanoe's touch.

"I am sorry." she says softly.. "I'm.. no better.. than the other monsters... on the island. Using you... against your will... like that. I might just as well have raped you. Please.. forgive me. Is there.. anything I can do.. to make it up to you?"

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:15 am

"You..You didn't force me," she says faintly, "You... You did nothing wrong. It was alot to take at once. I am the one who should be worried."

She needed the release and this woman was the closest person to her. But, the sight of the once proud amazon writhing before her fingertips sent a wonderful surge of power and arousal through her body. It was similar to what she felt during her many times she made love to Claire in bed, a battle for dominance. No, she cannot have these thoughts. She loves Clarice.

"I'm..with someone..." she whispers, revealing her worry.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:31 am

Aurora looks at Kanoe with an unspoken question when the witch says that she is the one who should be worried. Until Kanoe mentions that she is already involved.

Aurora blushes and murmurs... "Oh.", clearly a bit disappointed.. but also trying to think about what to say, or what can be said, when an already awkward moment has become even more awkward.

"I am.. sorry then.. for what happened Kanoe. She is a very lucky woman then, for you are an amazing, beautiful, powerful, passionate woman, Kanoe. I've never felt.. anything.. like what happened here. I... I think I .. envy her." she says softly. With a sigh, "Would you.. like me to talk to her.. to explain.. what happened?"

Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Great now she is hurting this woman as well. There was no getting out of this is there? Her cheeks remained flush on hearing more comments from the priestess. She looks over at Aurora. Her eyes could not help but run along the amazon's long silky thighs and well endowed chest before reaching the woman's face.

"I... Well we don't have much of a choice," she says faintly, "I will feel better once it is out there and known. If she...doesn't want to forgive me I'll.. I'll understand. Besides, all our belongings are destroyed...including our keys. Would you like to come to my room? Unless you have a roomate to let you in or something.."

She shuts her mouth and looks away. The witch was not sure how to act around this woman. They just made passionate love with each other after thier intense magic duel. Claire is going to kill her.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Aurora nods slightly at Kanoe.

"I am sure that she will forgive you Kanoe. I don't think you would love her the way you obviously do if she did not have that kind of compassion. I will do what I can to make things right for you both." she says serenely - revealing the determination, inner peace, and the need to set things right that led her to becoming a priestess, even before she was Chosen.

She smiles though and laughs slightly when you mention that even their keys were destroyed. "Umm.. sorry about that.. I guess I need to, in order to get in. I don't have a roommate.. it's too dangerous to let someone close, like that. The Storm needs to be let free regularly."

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:15 pm

"I noticed," she replies.

The fury of the storm was so intense. She was sure even Claire might swoon if her lover had experienced what she just did with this amazon. The witch rises to her feet and holds out a hand for Aurora to take. Kanoe could not stop thinking how beautiful this priestess was and cursing herself for it. She cannot think like this. She had someone already. Would she still be writhing in pleasure against this woman's body if she had met this priestess first? Her body shivers at the arousing thought.

"Yes, Clarice is very kind," she says softly, "She is an elementalist, perhaps we can learn from each other and work together to stop some of these monsters. That is...if she doesn't kill me first."

She felt horrible for betraying her love's trust. Will she ever be forgiven?

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Aurora blushes slightly when Kanoe comments about noticing the need of the Storm.

When the witch offers her hand, Aurora's eyes widen a bit.. and she very slowly and gently takes Kanoe's hand. She gives a slight indrawn breath, as there is still a tingle of energy in that touch, even after the devastating fury that had exhausted both women.

Aurora too finds herself gazing at Kanoe, admiring the witch's pale skin, her firm, generous curves, the delicate muscles in the other woman's limbs. *Goddess, help me* she prays silently, as she looks away.. trying to forget the feel of the woman's lips against hers.. her hand on her clitoris... trying to push away the images of other things she wanted from the witch .. and wanted to do to her in return.

"She will not kill you, Kanoe." she tells Kanoe with a calm certainty.

"If you wish, I think I could offer us some modesty to make our way back - although it will not be without chill. I believe the Storm's fury is spent for now, and will not escape again." Aurora makes the mistake of looking back to Kanoe and flushes, as she can't help but let her gaze go over Kanoe's naked body with undisguised heat before managing to turn away again.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Seeing the blushing cheeks, she could only guess what is going through Aurora's mind. Kanoe smiles faintly at the reassurance though Claire can be a monster much like herself sometimes. The witch felt her heart pounding faster as a tingling sensation ran through their arm. Just what did they do to each other? Once the woman was on her feet, she reluctantly release the amazon's hand.

"What do you mean?" she blinks, slightly confused, "Are you saying you can find us some clothes?"

She could only hope this was true. Two naked women were just asking to be attacked by monsters and to be teased by every face in the dorms. Kanoe bites her lip slightly. Anything to make her stop looking at this amazon beauty before her.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:38 pm

A very soft whimper escapes Aurora's lips as Kanoe releases her hand, but she tries to hide her reaction from the witch, but is not very good at it. Kanoe has probably realized by now that Aurora is rather open, and honest, and is not good at hiding what she is thinking or feeling. At least not around her.

"Clothes? Not exactly.. but I think.. I can hide us at least." she murmurs, and closes her eyes. A light wind picks up around the two women.. fog and mist forming a cloud around them. As Aurora warned, the air is moist and chilly, but it does a fair (although not perfect) job of obscuring them from view.

There is though, an additional "downside" to this conjuration - as it seems charged with the same king of tingling energy that was present when the women touched.. but now it covers their entire bodies.

Aurora is flushed already as the cloud surrounds them, apparently feeling the same energy that Kanoe does. "Do you think... you can.. manage.. like this?" she asks breathlessly. Aurora avoids looking at Kanoe now though. She is already straining for the cover from the mix of exhaustion and the effect of the energy - she just knows that if she looked at the beautiful witch with the energy coursing through her body like this, that they'd probably end up in a tangle on the ground again. And that thought is just sooooo very tempting to the priestess, that she groans with the effort of pushing it away.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Kanoe gasps as the air around her seems to tingle with energy. She could feel it spreading over her body, lingering on the tender areas of her body. Nipples began to throb, hardening once more in the cool air. This was already looking like a bad idea. A moaning cloud of mist would attract even more attention.

"I..ahh..I don't think this will work," she says just as breathlessly, "They..They will notice a strange cloud floating into the dorms..r-right?"

Her hand runs slowly up her body, trying to relieve the tingling sensation before it grew too much. She gently cups a breast, stroking it slowly as her cheeks blush deeply. The witch thanks god that the mist was hiding her in this state.

"Mm.." she stifles a moan, "We..We should..ahh..should just move as quickly as we can. Mmm..before we are...found."

Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:13 pm

Aurora struggles to concentrate and to not look at Kanoe as the mist-energy plays over her body.. teasing her breasts and sex, heating her nipples, clit and womb. She has to close her eyes, and breathes heavily and slowly, trying to calm her body.

She barely hears the witch's objections to the cloud, and her suggestion to move fast. It takes Aurora a moment, but she nods. "All right." as she turns back towards Kanoe's voice. She lets the energy of the cloud dissipate, and faster than the witch might expect, the mist fades away. Fading too quickly for Kanoe to remove her hands from her breasts, briefly giving Aurora a glimpse of the pale witch pleasuring herself again.

Aurora bites her lip hard at the image, and just stands there shuddering. The energy.. the enticing view of the witch.. the memory of what they had done earlier.. all of it cascading through the priestess' mind. She groans through clenched teeth, trying to gain control of her own traitorous body - knowing that if Kanoe so much as touched her right now, she'd end up having a screaming orgasm. AGAIN.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:54 pm

Kanoe's face has never been more red than it was now. She wraps her arms around herself as she immediately averts her gaze. They should have known what the strange storm can do to their bodies. Was it because of her fire mixing in as well?

The amazon's groan of pleasure causes the witch to rub her thighs together. Juices were lightly trickling down her thighs already from the sensations and images flowing in Kanoe's dark mind. They had to get back to the room soon or they will be reduced to that primal lustful state once more.

"We..We got to.." she moans faintly, "We have to control ourselves,"

Her arms remain tight around her body as she takes unsteady steps in the direction of the dorms. She knows her body was going to scream at her for not releasing this tension but they needed to get back to Clarice and soon.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:06 pm

Aurora continues to stand there, perfectly still - afraid to move.. afraid to be touched. Goddess.. the energy had never felt like THAT before. She takes several shaky breaths, nodding in mindless agreement with the witch.

"Sorry.. it's never... felt like that... before.. not.. alone." she manages to gasp out in a purring voice the betrays the depths of the priestess' arousal. Her voice seeming to invite images of having the priestess naked and writhing under her again.

She just nods and starts to stumble on her way after Kanoe.. no steadier on her feet than the witch, but less troubled by the idea of being seen nude as they head back towards the dorms.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:16 pm

It was a long a walk to say the least. Hearing the other woman pant and moan with apparent arousal did little to cool her own blazing lust. The low purr in Aurora's voice nearly made her turn around and throw the woman back to the ground once more. No, she loves Clarice. She can't do this.

"It's..It's not your fault...I never knew your...your storm could do such a thing to our bodies."

Only after the tingling sensations pass did her body begin to calm down. Erotic images of their duel together and having sex kept surfacing in her thoughts. Her body glistens with a light sheen of sweat as the sun beams down on both the pale beauties. She will be glad to finally be back in her room.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:30 pm

It was indeed a long.. and difficult walk. Aurora tries to concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other.. rather than on the wetness that is still running down her legs, or the way her clitoris pulses with each step as it is nudged slightly by her folds.

Quote:
"It's..It's not your fault...I never knew your...your storm could do such a thing to our bodies."

The priestess groans at the thought of what the storm did to them.. could do to them again.. right now if she let it. Seeing the way the sun glistens along Kanoe's damp skin doesn't help matters.. the way the light highlights and caresses the witch's pale skin, highlighting the curves of her breasts, and the dark crowns of her nipples. The images giving a whole new interpretation to 'sun-kissed'. Not to mention how the storm could follow those lines of light and shadow, fire and ice playing over their skins.

And as if those thoughts gave it license, both women would feel just a touch of prickling energy in the air. Aurora groans, "NO!" as she quickly clamps down the energy.. but having to stop in the middle of their attempt to sneak around the campus without being seen to do so.

"How...much... further?" she manages to snarl out between clenched teeth, trying desperately to hold on to what little control she has left around the witch.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next