View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Yearly physical... harrassment (For siferus) 

Post Re: Yearly physical... harrassment (For siferus)
Siferus continued to thrust his shaft into Diana's warm, dripping cunt, causing her breasts to bounce and jiggle pleasantly to his eyes. Her cunt clenched tightly around his shaft, providing much pleasure for her master.

Master likes his slave. She's so good at pleasing him.

Tendrils would once again slither around her body, wanting for her affections again. They wriggled and squirmed just in reach of her grasp.

They're part of me, they deserve to have the slave please them too...

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:10 am

Diana looked up at her new master with glazed eyes. She nodded her head eagerly as he continued to pump into her warm, inviting cunt. She felt intimately pushed to pleasure the creature that was reaping such great pleasures on her nubile body. Her soft, left hand trailed up the long, warm tendril that was rubbing against her breast. She slowly stroked its length, rubbing her thumb against its replication of the head of a human phallus. She brought it up to her mouth, kissing the member's tip softly with her cherry red lips. With her other hand she grasped the tentacle rubbing against her sensitive side, stroking the ticklish skin. She started to rub it also, applying the same amount of attention to it. She brought it up to her mouth and kissed it also, on the tip of the head and then running down the sides. As if remembered the second tentacle, Diana reached over with her neck and began to kiss it also. Every few moments her pre-occupied mouth would pull away to let out a passion filled moan.

As if speaking to the little tentacles, Diana looked down at them and smiled. "My body is yours to use as you like, please, do whatever you'd like..." Although the monster would anyway, Diana's invitation made it seem less like rape to the lust-filled blond and more like casual love making. She continued to stroke the two tentacles, her breasts jiggling suggestively each time the creature thrusted her.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Siferus chuckled silently as she spoke to the tendrils in her hands, making them wiggle pleasurably in her hands, encouraging her to continue to please them however she saw fit.

Your master wants you to please them how you want to please them. He whispered in her ear, before kissing her collarbone, moving towards her breasts with his lips. The kisses were light and his lips were deceptively soft.

The hulking shaft continued to pump in and out of her clenching cunt, his pelvis grinding against her swollen clitoris, providing even more pleasure to his new slave.

(I kinda like the idea of my character having a personal slave. Would you object to me putting that in my character sheet? [-o< )

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:02 am

((Well, actually the rules disallow having slaves. But you can add in that he has a prefered student that he likes to attack and through rigorous "sexual negotiations" you managed to convince her to serve you rather willingly. To the extent that she even responds to being called his slave. I'll add in something of the sort to my own profile, I suppose.))

"Thank... Ngh! You, Master." Diana continued to stroke the tendrils, her speed quickening. She realized that there were several other tentacles rubbing up against her body. Some strange, dark understanding came into her head that she had to pleasure as many as she could. She slid the one in her left hand into her mouth, pleasuring it with her lips and tongue. She released it from her hand and quickly found another to rub and stroke lovingly.

This one she carefully lead to her taut ass and then to her puckered little anal hole. It had been stretched by the earlier penetration, but the sphincter had had time to recover and was tight once more. With no encouragement needed, the little head burrowed itself into her arse and Diana let out a muffled groan, a mix of pain and pleasure, into the tentacle in her mouth. She grasped the fourth and final tentacle that she could pleasure in her hand and started to rub it lovingly also, caressing its slender length. She hoped her work would please her new master, as any slave did.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:06 pm

(Oh. All right. You'll definitely be that favorite student then. :wink:)

As Diana slipped a tendril into her mouth, it began to thrust deep into her mouth gently, not gagging his little slave girl. The fact that she was so ready to serve him made her the most appealing student he had so far. He would definitely continue to find her and have fun with her.

The tendril reluctantly began to thrust VERY gently into her tight little sphincter. Siferus was never one for anal, but if it made his slave happy, it was okay he figured. She was stroking two with her hands, one in her tight little ass, two around her breasts and one in her mouth. She kept 6 of his tendrils happy while two elevated her body, allowing the monstrous shaft of his cock to go deeper into her soft, tight pussy.

Master Siferus is definitely happy with his little slave. I'm definitely going to visit you more often. He said, meaning it. He was already thinking about the next encounter with this beautiful blonde.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Diana's mind was too wrapped up in the present, warm pre-orgasmatic juices beginning to splurt around the enormous phallus in her nether region. She threw her head back and started to yelp in rhythm with each thrust, the powerful member stretching her walls. Ngh! Ah! Ooh... Ngh! Ah! Ah! Ngh! The noises became muffled by the tendril in her young mouth, her tongue rubbing against its underside to bring it pleasure. And through the blond's attempts at bringing pleasure to her new master's tendrils, she brought much pleasure to herself. For she took a moment of solace, in the eye of the carnal storm, to witness this situation from another's perspective.

She saw herself, being held aloft by two powerful tendrils, her hands eagerly pleasuring a pair, her mouth lovingly suckling on a third, a fourth easily sliding into her welcoming depths and a gigantic creature penetrating her young cunt. At first the thought disgusted her, but soon the erotic, physical actions began to become real once more. Diana shouted, the sound almost an echo, as she orgasmed again. Her warm, viscous juices gushed around the phallus deep in her nether regions.

Her back arched, stretching her young, nubile body to its limits. The sound of splurting cum dripping from her pussy, being forced out by her tormentor's powerful thrusts, sounded like a distant sound, a distant memory.

Suddenly Diana's moaning ceased, her eyes remained closed, her face softened and she stopped wiggling in the monster's grasp. Her tongue stopped pleasuring the phallus in her mouth, her hands ceased their rubbing. She was broken. She was tired. She was spent. The young girl went limp in the creature's tentacles. Her eyes opened slightly, her pupils dilated and large, making her glazed eyes seem enormous, like those of an anime woman. She was semi-awake, still listening, but far too tired to even speak. The only thing keeping her awake was fear of punishment from the creature to whom she had taken to calling master.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:11 am

Siferus wasn't angry. In fact, he was fairly spent as well. Siferus felt something for her that was something...human. Compassion. Diana could see his concern just by looking at his face. Even if it wasn't the best looking face.

Diana, I'll see to it you get home.

Siferus turned towards the glass that had the research people on the other side of it. It was them that he was angry at. He had been brought here against his will as well.

She's spent. Let us go, NOW! If you don't, I'll destroy this building!

A secret door opened on the far side of the room. Siferus picked up Diana and carried her out of the room, holding her as he had treated her...like a gentlemen.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:33 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4