View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Passing Time in the Library (Michelle) 

Post Re: Passing Time in the Library (Michelle)
What's your base element, Kanoe? Her voice seemed ragged. Fatigue was definitely present, but nothing to worry about yet. She leaned herself against a tree to keep from falling over, but a few minutes later she would be under her own power again.

Michelle tried to think of a way to show her gratitude. She got it!

How about you come over to my room for a little while and relax? I could use the company and I'd like us to be good friends. Consider this my way of saying thanks for helping me discover this new power I have.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:38 pm

"Hmm...darkness and fire are what I have learned on my own," she answered, "I have yet to try any other elements."

The witch has considered expanding her horizons with her magic. But with her lack of control such tasks are difficult. Seeing her lover already channel four to five elements did spark some jealousy in Kanoe.

She allows the woman to rest knowing Michelle must be at her limit by now. Things have progressed well so far. It was not enough to fight monsters by a long shot but it was a start. By studying a growing student, perhaps she can have a better understanding of how mana works.

Kanoe blinks at the suggestion. The woman did seem fond of making friends everywhere she goes. But becoming allies with this one had it's benefits. She was not sure what to think about staying in Michelle's room but there was no reason to be paranoid.

"Very well but there is no reason to thank me. I am glad to be able to assist someone with potential," she said softly, "When you are ready, you can lead the way."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Michelle smiled politely at her new teacher, but some feelings were coming over her.

Kanoe is very pretty...But, she is sensei, you shouldn't try seducing sensei...sensei is very pretty. Besides, she's human too. She may actually think about that with you... She was having a war in her mind. Michelle finally got enough strength back in her to lead Kanoe back to her room.

Please follow me, sensei. She said sweetly, not showing Kanoe any hints of her other possible intentions. She began walking back towards her room, carrying her scarlet red backpack.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:08 pm

The dark witch slips on her uniform jacket and grabs her bag as the other woman collects her things. She pulls her raven black hair back behind her shoulders though the winds blew stray strands infront of her face once more.

The title sensei was unexpected when the woman began leading her back towards the dorms. In a way, she was the students senior in both class and in magic but she never considered making Michelle call her that. It did not matter either way. If the woman wishes to refer to her as such, there was no reason to nitpick.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:16 pm

After a short trip back towards the dormitories, a rather unpleasant silence filling the air around them. Michelle couldn't think of anything really to ask Kanoe about. Michelle unlocked the door to her room, and allowed Kanoe to enter first. Politeness always was one of her finer points of personality.

Welcome to my humble room, sensei. Please make yourself comfortable. Can I get you something to eat or drink? She said, following Kanoe into the room, locking the door behind them.

The room was a typical college dorm room from an architectural standpoint. But, it was all the touches of the person that made the room so beautiful. Dark red silk sheets draped the neatly made bed with 2 pillows on either side of the bed. Two wooden swords donned on wall beside the bed, blades crossed. Across the room from the bed, sat a simple laptop that Michelle used for studying and writing the only thing on the desk, until the redhead placed her backpack on it. Parked at the desk was a typical office chair, the one with wheels and you can spin around on. The place looked like it had been cleaned earlier in the day. She always cleaned up the room before classes and after practice.

Well, what do you think?

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Kanoe was not bothered by the silence. She was not one for idle conversation. If something needed to be said she would say it but otherwise why break the silence? The witch enters the room, letting Michelle close and lock the door behind them.

She looks around as she sets her backpack down on the table. The place had a touch of someone who was a perfectionist which at this point did not surprise her. The witch looks at the crossed kendo swords hanging on the wall for a few moments before finding herself a chair to sit in.

"Water or tea is fine," she answered, "Do you practice kendo or do you just like collecting wooden swords?"

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Michelle walked into the kitchen while Kanoe admired the room around her.

Water or tea is fine. She heard Kanoe say. She pulled the pitcher of iced tea out of the refrigerator and two glasses for them to drink from.

Do you practice kendo or do you just like collecting wooden swords? She heard from the living area.

Kendo is one of the forms I know, sensei. She said, walking back into the room carrying two glasses of the iced tea. Handing one of them to Kanoe, Michelle took a sip of hers before she continued. I studied the martial arts when I was young. My dad put mt into it so I wouldn't get into trouble. My dad is a former active duty marine in the U.S., so while he was away, I'd always mess around with his saber. That's when my dad decided to put me into sword training in Okinawa. While I was there, I learned Kendo and multiple styles from all around the world. I took a lot of moves from different styles and eventually mastered my own. She said, the pride and feeling of accomplishment very prevalent in her voice. She walked over to the bed, rocking her hips gently, testing the water to see if Kanoe was interested. She sat down on the silk sheets of the bed and crossed her legs slowly, giving Kanoe a great view of her tone legs and black panties.

I hope she doesn't get upset...

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Seems this woman was rather athletic as well. At least that will help some in resisting what was to come. It was a small percentage to be a target of sex crazed monsters but Kanoe saw it as one hundred percent if that person is able to channel even partially. She does not know if it is a sense monsters have or that they have a different scent compared to other students. But, Michelle wanted this so she will have to deal with the price.

She accepts the tea and sips it as Michelle spoke a bit about herself. There was not much to say about her own family. As far as she was concerned, Claire and her friends were her family now.

Kanoe blinks for a moment as the woman walks over to the bed. There seemed to be some change in the woman's posture. When Michelle turns and sits down, her eyes could not help but notice the long revealed legs and the faint peek at the woman's panties. She brings her gaze back up to the woman. The witch did have her own urges due to constant sex with monsters and her own studies of the dark arts but she did not want to pressure this one. Though Claire and her have been taking multiple partners, she did not want to test the woman jealousy if it was unnecessary.

"You do not have to call me sensei if you do not want to," she says with a faint smile.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:13 pm

I always treat people with the respect they have earned. You're my magic teacher. That makes you my sensei. It's a tradition from back home. It doesn't bother me at all. She said, noting that Kanoe had paid attention to her flirting, but has said nothing about it.

Maybe she is just shy. I'll try something a little more direct. She thought, her glance not deviating from Kanoe. She placed the glass of tea between her legs on the floor, leaning down to do it, giving Kanoe an above view of her exceptional cleavage. But as that weren't enough, she sat back up and arched her back, pushing her ample chest out again.

This might get more of a reaction from Kanoe-sensei.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:25 pm

"I see. Call me what you wish then," she answered simply, "I did not decide to help to gain respect. It would simply be a shame to let someone who can channel mana not have a chance to experience it."

The woman teases her again as Michelle leans low giving a peek at the woman's bountiful cleavage. Kanoe's toes curl slightly as her eyes follow the sight before focusing back onto the woman. The student was flirting with her. She was not sure what to do about it though. The woman was attractive, there was no doubt about it with long red hair and well endowed body. But she was not going to pounce on a woman simply because of that. Kanoe did not push the issue and continues to drink her tea, letting it cool her body after being under the hot sun.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:38 pm

hmmm....Maybe I need to be as blunt and tactful as I can with this one. How to go about it...hm..... Her mind berated her, calling her unattractive and a terrible person for even flirting with the instructor, but she was so beautiful.

You're very beautiful, sensei. Michelle said, slowly rising to her feet, walking toward Kanoe and straddled her lap, looking at her with an unmistakable lust for the black haired witch. Michelle leaned down and gave her new friend and teacher a fluttering kiss on her lips.

Michelle pulled away from Kanoe's lips slowly, her hot breath landing on the lips she was just kissing. She took the uniform jacket and blouse off all at once, revealing her breasts in a black lace bra, begging to be touched...

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Uh oh, was the most accurate thought in Kanoe's head. The woman was no doubt interested in a particular form of relaxation. She felt her body tense as Michelle staddled over her lap, trapping her in the chair. The kiss was fleeting but left her breathless and off balance as the woman began to strip right before her eyes, leaving her eyes gazing directly into the woman's large mounds.

"You..You do not have to do this," she said faintly, "I'm..seeing someone."

Someone was not an accurate term but she was not going to admit to the woman she has taken a few students into her bed already. Her hands rest on the woman's hips, squeezing gently. Michelle was beautiful and deep down she wanted to tear off the rest of those clothes and make the woman hers. But, to those seeking more than just satisfying lusts, she did not wish to harm the woman or mislead her of being single.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Kanoe's reaction was unexpected. She said she was seeing someone. That didn't deter Michelle in the least.

That's ok, Kanoe-sensei. So am I. She's gone missing though and I feel very lonely... She said, placing a series of well placed kisses on the witches neck, very light and gentle, stimulating to say the least.

Feeling Kanoe's soft hand on her hips felt so good. Michelle felt wanted, and she wanted to make Kanoe feel wanted too. She moved her kisses back to the black-haired witches lips once again. Her hand reached for one of Kanoe's breasts, seeking to cup it in her hand.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Her breathing grew deeper as she felt her body already heating up for the occasion. Part of her wanted to restrain herself but the rest of her wanted to keep going. Was it so hard to say no? Claire and herself were giving into their needs and desires more and more each day on this island. Maybe no was simply not a word she could use anymore.

Pale cheeks flush a soft crimson as she softly kisses the woman back. At least she found herself a lovely little student. Perhaps Michelle will be of use when it comes time to fight back.

Arms wrap slowly around the woman, pulling her closer as her large mammaries nearly smother Michelle's. Her kisses grew deeper as a soft purr sounds from her throat. If this woman wishes to walk down this path, so be it.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Michelle felt the tug from Kanoe, pulling the two bodies closer together, but Michelle couldn't let Kanoe sit in that chair like this. She stood up, and lead Kanoe with her own body to the bed, falling backwards, letting her teacher fall on top of her.

Now, I think we're ready, sensei. Have your way with me, please. The first part seemed clear enough, but the second sentence was in a more submissive tone, her voice very timid. Michelle felt like her path in life had been made clear. She would help Kanoe-sensei fight back, though she has not a clue what she is fighting for or against...yet.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next