View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:05 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Lost Goddess of Spring Returns (for Princedarkstorm) 

Post Re: The Lost Goddess of Spring Returns (for Princedarkstorm)
"Yes ,What did you do to us ?" threatens Exile .
His claws slash the air in front of him Persephone sees the Exile vanish but he reapperas bend her sqeezing the breath of the pink haired girl .
"I cannot kill Keith because his body is the true body but I think I will rape you until he comes to senses to rape as well ''smirks the Exile .His arms wrapped around her slender waist .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:35 am
Profile YIM

He squeezed her hard--hard enough so that she felt like she was suffocating. Why? Why was he doing this? And what did he mean by the main body? Tear started to form in her eyes and she shook her head, not knowing what she could have done. All she did was extend a hand of friendship to the one she called 'Hades' and then she had offered her own body to help him...

"I...I don't know. He looked so sad I just had to help--" He squeezed her again. She could barely breathe. And he was...going to rape her? "No...don't...I won't let you!" She struggled against his grasp, intent on getting away and getting Keith get some medical attention. She had no idea what was really going on, but she, Persephone Williams, would get to the bottom of things!

...If they didn't get to her bottom first!

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:44 am

As Persephone drops to the ground from the squeeze the Exile removes his clothing .The Exile rolls Persephone on her back a tendril not like the helpful one like Hades gripped both of her slender wrists so tight she feels the joints pop . Two tendrils spreard her shapely legs apart with force that the hipbone is strained .The Exile did care it was angry that this woman was bringing the Light of the original back .
Three of its monster cocks would rub across her flat belly .Three thedrils play with her breasts one would titfuck her fast and hard shaking her breasts like they were breaking .The other two would rub her nipples .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:58 am
Profile YIM

Persephone fell to the ground with a soft yelp, but wasn't allowed much time to recover as the Exile ensnared her in his tendril's grasp. She gasped in pain as it tightened around her wrist, but she refused to give in just like that and tried to squirm away, wiggling her naked body to and fro, but to no avail. He was just too strong for her. When he tried to force her legs apart, she valiantly tried to keep them closed, but that, too, seemed like a futile thing to do as her entrance was once again exposed to the air.

She struggled as tentacle-like phalluses came her way and she closed her eyes as one started to rub in between her soft breasts; roughly and without restraint. She bit her lip as the others busied themselves with her nipples, which were slowly becoming hard under their touch. She held back a moan that was coming, not wanting to give the Exile the satisfaction of knowing she was liking this even the tiniest bit.

Persephone Williams

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am

The tendrils that played with Persephone's breasts would move away .
The tendril coiled around her wrists squeezed tighter .The two tendrils on holding Persephone's shapely legs coil grows tigher as well .Pain shoots thru Persephone's body due to this ."You will not enjoy this but I will enjoy this ''growl Exile .
The three cocks start to prod at once her cleanshaven vagina ."Since you are the Houri of this Garden then I will plant my seed in you "smiles Exile.
His strong cruel powerful hands squeeze Persephone's breasts hard .He enjoyed her yelp .Exile would kiss her lips like a lustful animal not gentle like Hades .

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:22 am
Profile YIM

Persephone cried out. "Stop it! You're hurting me!" she shouted him, trying to move away. Of course, it went without saying that nothing could be done about the situation now, but one couldn't blame the young woman for trying! Her eyes widened when he said he would plant his seed in her and she wondered if that was even possible, but her thoughts were cut off when the Exile kissed her hard. While it wasn't exactly gentle, in its own right, the roughness was erotic and stimulating for her young, soft body.

Persephone Williams

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:40 am

The Exile would have one of his cocks enter sweet Persephone in a hard thrust again .The Exile enjoyed hearing her yelp .The second cock woukd caress and prod her anus .The cold oxny eyes glisten as stares into Persephone's bright blue eyes .The three cock wouls rub between either the vagina or the anus teasing her or taunting in which should it strike .
A tendril would in the yelp from Persephone worms itself down her mouth up and down in it's motions .Exile would her breast hard again his nails drwa a trickle of blood in this action .The Exile filled with nothing but lust for Persephone.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:48 am
Profile YIM

Persephone cried out as he suddenly thrusted into her tight, hot pussy, stretching it out. It was hard accomodating one of his size and it was painful, but also arousing in a way. A tendril had snaked its way into her mouth and began pumping, in and out it went, becoming slick with her saliva. She could feel something poking at the ring of muscle that would lead into her anus and she struggled then, not wantng him to intude on her there. She froze when she felt a sting of pain coming from her breast, some blood trickling down and she cried a little.

Persephone Williams

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 am

The Exile smiles very wicked .
AS the cock in the anus starts to go deeper and quicker in speed with each thrust .The cock that was rubbing teasing both her vagina and anus would move snakelike quick as the Exile lifts Persephone in the air ."This much better postion for my peneration of such a prize " said Exile .The cock in the vagina in a sudden thrust goes deeper as while and increase it's speed as well .
The tendril in Persephone's mouth would force her to swallow the Exile's hot sticky pearl colored cum .Then in a flash it pulls out .As Persephone trys to catch a breeath the third cock goes between her breasts starts to titfuck her and enters her mouth replacing the tendril .

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:10 am
Profile YIM

Oh, god. He was filling her up in both holes. She struggled at first, because it hurt and it was foreign and she felt embarrassd that he was violating her in such a way. It was most likely because she felt betrayed...for the Exile looked like the Exile she knew and she refused to believe that they were evn remotely the same at all. She kept crying out, although the tendril in her mouth muffled the shouts she made. Eventually, those cries of fear and pain gave way to somethign else, something she wanted to deny. Damn her body for betraying her, too! For enjoying what he was doing to her.

For asecond she was able to breathe through her mouth again, although she didn't so much breathe as she gasped and panted. The pearly substance that had bene in her mouth still tasted sweet to her and she wanted more of it, having started to suck onthe tendril until it pulled away. When his cock came up to fuck her breasts again, she welcomed it into her mouth, sucking on it as he continued to thrust into her. Her juices were dripping from her abused vagina, forming a small puddle underneath her as she arched into a sudden orgasm, her body shaking wildly as she came.

Persephone Williams

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:29 am

Their lovejuices start to form a very small pool .The blood hits the ground by it .The Exile savage assault upon Persephone is brutal and untiring as weaken as Persephone gets the Exile savage wild thrusts in her vagina and anus incease in speed and depth . Persephone again feels betrayed by Hades but this is the Darkness his bloodfoes created from .
Persephone would tire but would the Exile tire as well .As she bounces wildly in the air spot Keith move alittle but one of the Exile's tendrils that watched as a guard moved but did nothing .The Exile would grunt out "Such energies I think I will you as a sexslave ".

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:39 am
Profile YIM

Oddly enough, once Persephone got started, it was a little hard to get her to stop. She was no nymphomaniac by any means, but the girl could go on and on, sometimes getting the monsters who were taking her by force to have to come more than once and taking her just as many times until she could come no more. Oftentimes, this started out a sex marathon that could go on for hours.

As the Exile sped up, so, too, did Persephone become frantic in her otions. She would try to maneuver herself so she could meet his every thrust into her quivering body, which ached for more and more of him...It wanted his seed! The very idea of him cumming inside of her so arousing that she was just dripping as he shoved himself into her over and over.

She managed to get the cock in her mouth out and she panted and gasped in passion, eyes clouded over with lust. However, when she started crying out in escatasy a anme, it wasn't the Exile's she was calling out. Maybe she was confused because of how he looked, but she kept claling Hades' name every time she had an orgasm that rocked her body, making her want more and more.

Persephone Williams

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:47 am

Persephone and the Exile marathron contuties longer the night falls .It feels like hours since the start of her own version "The Rape of Persephone " as she calls Hades spots Keith bloodied standing .The cock in her mouth climax so many times Persephone who have lost count of it .Some of the droplets escape Persephone's hungry mouth and drop on her beatiful fair skin .
She could tell the Exile might notice him but his desire keeps his attention upon her .Keith drops hard .The Exile gets ready to turn to look at what fell?

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:55 am
Profile YIM

She was a mess, she knew, as they kpt going at it an she came almost endlessly. She didn't know when it had begun or when it had ended, but she just kept giving and giving--a trait rather unique to the young woman. Then again, Exile would have jus kept taking from her regardless if she as willing to give him her energies or not, which seemed to be almost endless. She was starting to tire and become sore as her body keptbeing wracked with non-stop pleasure that numbed er mind.

She barely came ut of her lut filled mind as something fell and she turned to see what itwas and saw Keith.

"K...Keith..." she murmured helplessly.

Persephone Williams

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:04 am

The Exile startled by Persephone's words would climax hard and quick in her body .Keith standing battered and broken would say "Reurn " the Exile howls as it is forcing pulled away from Persephone as she drops to the ground brokes her fall . Persephone drapped over Keith .She feels Hades is there with her ."Forgive me please "said Keith .
As he would reach for a butterfly knife and twirl the blade at his neck .
"I did mean to hurt you ."cried Keith .

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:16 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next