View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Witchhunt (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: The Witchhunt (For Kanoe)
"I.. I do!" she stammer, "I just... I just can't with you leaning up at my face like this! Please! I will... I will pleasure you... Just... Don't take my magic from me... Please.." The witch blinks back tears knowing if she cannot convince this demon she would lose everything. Her fingers dig into the bedsheets as she remains still, afraid to move for fear of troubling the demon further. She was willing to do anything at this point to ensure she remains unscathed.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:28 am

Fornicarus merely stared at Kanoe again, seeming unconvinced, then gave a curt nod. "Very well, you may have your chance. But if I am not satisfied... Well, you know what'll be taken away." The demon grinned as it slid an arm under Kanoe and pressed her up against his body as he shifted around, putting his back against the bed and leaving Kanoe on top of his body, his hard cock right behind the witch's back. "Get to it then, or I may change my mind. And do make it entertaining, otherwise it'll only be dull... And I dislike being bored."

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:42 am

She swallows hard, knowing what failure will cost her. The dark witch shifts on top of the creature, turning around and sitting on his chest as she leans down towards the large piece of meat. The woman had already been trained on pleasuring others by a number of monsters and it was hard to believe it could be the one thing saving her from losing a lifetime worth of work and effort.

With a soft moan she slides her large firm mounds around Fornicarus's cock. She could feel his scales drag agains her cleavage as she used her hands to press and envelope the rod in her warm breasts. Slowly rocking her body, she drags and rolls her luscious orbs up and down the creature's shaft, sending waves of pleasure rolling through her chest. Her hot breaths caress the demon's tip as her tongue began to lash and swirl, tasting the beast and his precum before giving it soft kisses with her lips.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 pm

The demon laughed softly as he relaxed against the pillow, feeling comfortable on the bed, and closed his eyes as the girl began pleasuring him using her breasts. He could tell that she had been taughted, most likely by other monsters, but at the very least, he'd benefit from theirtraining through this female here. Fornicarus smirked at her back, admiring her from behind as she used the skills taught to her, and enjoyed the sensations of her tongue and lips.

He wasn't one to sit still and let a girl do all the work, though. No... He prefered to get some fun out of it as well, or rather, more than usually. He slid a finger down Kanoe's naked back, all the way down past her curvy behind and stopped before the womanly folds, before pressing it into her depths slowly. As his finger was buried into her cunt, the demon smirked as his thumb brushed against her sensitive clit once more, and then began rubbing against it hard with his thumb.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 pm

"Mmph!" Muffled gasps sound from Kanoe's quivering form as scaled fingers slide down her pale skin and between her thighs. "Nngh.." She groans as the skillful fingers slide into her eager folds while dragging over her swollen pearl. Heated breaths pant softly from her lips, caressing the glistening tip as she began to slide her lips around scaled member. She continues the rocking motions, rolling her breasts up and down the creature's cock keeping it tightly bound within her warm cleavage. Her moans vibrate through the thick rod as her motions causes her body to grind into the demon's hand, pleasuring both of them at the same time.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Fornicarus exhaled a long sigh, clearly pleased with the way she worked upon his cock with her lips and breasts. The demon chuckled as Kanoe moaned with his member inside her mouth, enjoying every bit of it as her moans tingled throughout his hard shaft. Even as her body began grinding against his fingers, he maintained his rough ministrations with her soaked depths and clitoris, scales continuing to forcefully graze against her flesh. Free hands roams up her pale thighs, caressing them as they made their way to Kanoe's ass, gripping the attractive cheeks of her butt and giving them a rough squeeze.

'Such a wonderful body, such a luscious body...' Still squeezing her buttcheeks, the demon spread them slightly and allowed his last remaining free hand to roam down her crack, index finger tracing a line toward the tight ring of her ass before pressing hard against it, forcing his finger into it. "I must commend you for having such a splendid body, and rest assured, I shall be making full use of it before the night is out, little witch, but at least, you won't have to worry about your magic." The demon laughed cruelly.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:30 pm

The witch continues her work, doing all she could to keep the demon happy and her own powers safe. A muffled squeak sounds as those scaled hands squeeze her rear. Juices flowed freely down the monster's hands as they continue to tease her precious pearl and quivering inner walls.

Kanoe's eyes grew wide as a thick scaled digit forces it's way into her tight anus. Her body arched as she pulls the cock out of her mouth. "Ahhhhnnn!" Her body instinctfully clenched around the invader as it continues to force her passage wider. The woman's cheeks flush as she shuts her eyes tight. The monster was taunting her knowing she could do nothing to stop this. Magic was her entire life and she could not imagine living without it. She wraps her lips around his cock, sucking harder hoping to please him so he could leave her be.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Fornicarus snickered as the girl reacted to the invading finger within her anus and yet did nothing about it but return to sucking on his hard cock. She had at least learned her place in their 'relationship'. Withdrawing his fingers from both her anus and pussy, the demon slides all four arms around her chest and pulls her back against his own chest, chuckling softly into her ears. "I believe you've gotten my cock wet enough now, thank you."

Still snicking softly, Fornicarus then gripped the back of Kanoe's thighs with his lower hands, and pulled them up toward her chest as his free hands gripped her hips, maintaining a hold on her. The hard shaft, now wet with Kanoe's nectar and saliva, pressed against her hot pussy as Fornicarus pushed his hips up against her own, driving the full length of his cock into the witch's throbbing folds. "Now the night begins, my toy..." Fornicarus laughed, daring her to defy his word for her.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Kanoe was panting softly as she was pulled away from the demon's member. She just had to endure it. The monster will move on eventually. That small hope was probably all that kept herself going after countless rapes on this island.

Her legs and thighs were pushed up against her body and spread far apart. She knew what would come next. Her eyes shut tight as she bites down on her lip. The preparation did little as she nearly drew blood trying to prevent the inevitable cry that sounds through the room. The large scaled cock grinds hard against her insides as more and more of it enters the depths of her being.

Hands close into fists. Her toes curl. The witch could do little but cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as the demon took full advantage of her helpless state. She was nothing but a plaything to him.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:48 pm

With his shaft fully buried into Kanoe, the demon chortled as the plates on his back shifted slightly, allowing the tentacles within to come out. Six thin tentacles appeared around the witch, two of them binding themselves to her arms as another two wrapped themselves around the ankles, keeping her legs spread apart for their master. The remaining two coiled themselves around her luscious breasts, squeezing down on them hard as the ends of the tentacles teased the hard nubs of Kanoe's mounds, encouraging out more of her nectar.

With his tentacles in place, Fornicarus grinned as he allowed the hands holding her legs to move down along her thighs, returning to the ass they had been groping earlier. "I must say, you've got quite a provocative body. Seems like quite a waste to not use all of it, my little witch." The demon laughed as he brought out one of his two thick tentacles, parading it in front of Kanoe's eyes before allowing it to slither under her back. Fornicarus snickered cruelly into her ear as the thick tentacle poised itself at Kanoe's anus, pressing hard against it but not going in just yet. "Come on, little Kanoe, moan for your master. Moan like a good little toy..."

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Kanoe breathes heavily as she felt every scale on the thick shaft. The piece of meat pulsed and throbbed with demonic heat, causing her insides to shiver with glee. Sweat glistens over her pale form as the monster called forth tendrils to bind and tease her body further.

"Uhhnn.." she groans as she feels her heavy mounds swell to the creature's touch. Her nipples ached, pressure building as fresh nectar was ready to be milked from her large mammaries. Kanoe's eyes roll back in her head as a few tweaks from the small tendrils renewed her lactation, dribbling fluid down the vile appendages.

The witch was losing focus quickly as she sees the tendril slide behind and began to tease her other entrance. It did not take the demon's orders to get her to moan. The milking and thick cock inside her was making her moan endlessly, gasping for breath only to lose it in another.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Her moans were much like music to the dark demon's ears, just as sweet as the moans of any other female, and far more arousing than the screams of the damned. The sounds Kanoe made would only be a minor note in the cacophony of moans that rang out on Fornicarus' long long memory, just one among thousands. The demon grinned as he listened to Kanoe gasp for breath, pleasure inflicting more moans out of her. "Perhaps I'll keep you as a pet, my little witch. Wouldn't you like that? Night after night after night of naught but moaning at my feet like the little slut you are now."

With the nubs of Kanoe's mounds now lactating their sweet nectar once again, the tendrils' ends opened up to reveal suckers within them, and clamped down on the witch's nipples, biting down hard. With the nubs captured by them, the tendrils began sucking forcefully on them, drawing out as much nectar as they could and savoring the clear liquid. In response as well, the coiled tendrils began relaxing then tightened up, beginning a pattern.

Fornicarus chuckled as the thick tentacle finally gained entrance and slid past the tight ring of her anus, pushing deeper into the young female's ass, stopping only when nearly a foot had been buried into her. "Doesn't that feel better now, Kanoe, having your body feel so full and used? Shouldn't you graciously thank your master for being so kind?" Forneus chuckled darkly, enjoying tormenting the woman by taunting her into showing defiance but with her magic at risk here, would she...?

Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:50 pm

"Ohhhh! Ahhhnnn!" her body arched, thrusting her large globes outwards into the squeezing tendrils. The small suction cups close around her darkened and engorged peaks, sending a spike of pain as the teeth sunk in. Kanoe's entire body shudders as she could hear the appendages slurping and sucking away, draining the nectar from her heavy mounds.

The witch's eyes flutter, her mind and body melting from the searing need blazing within her. Her moans and the squishing of nectar from her breasts and sex filled her hearing and thoughts. Whether or not she heard the offer the demon made is unknown at this point but she made no signs of resisting as he continued to dominate her.

"Oh god..." she moans as the thick tentacle pushes deep into her ass. Pain lanced through her hips and into her loins as it forced further and further into her tight passage. She now had two solid rods pulsing with heat and need inside her. The pain brought some of her senses back as the creature asked a question but sounded more like an order in her situation.

"Mm.. Th-Thank y-you.. M-Master.." she whimpered, knowing she had no choice but to obey.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Fornicarus smirked as he watched the woman on his chest arched, her breasts molested by his tendrils and the nipples being suckled on. The demon continued to listen to Kanoe's moans and felt the tightness around the two phallic members in her folds and ass. This was about to get very entertaining for him, after all. Fornicarus allowed the thick tentacle within Kanoe with draw slightly before pushing in just a bit deeper, even as he slowly grind his scaled shaft against her sex.

Seeing her brought back to her senses and having heard her answer, the demon decided to go a bit further. "Now, my pet, tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me you want me to fuck you like the dirty little whore you really are." The demon laughed as he slurped his tongue against Kanoe's cheek, before adding "Tell me you want your brains fucked out and you want it now. Or I just may get hungry for something else, witch."

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm

Her mouth hangs open as long shuddering breaths enter and leave her shivering form. The tendrils attached to her breasts were suckling relentlessly, feasting on the clear lactating fluids while ebbing away her willpower. The witch continues to writhe in place as the twin shafts grind against her two tender passages.

Kanoe swallows hard as he gives her new commands. She blinks back tears as memories of being tortured and tamed by other monsters began to surface. "Ahhnnn... Pl-Please... F-Fuck me," she gasps out, "Fuck me and don't stop! I'm.. I'm your little whore. Fuck me like the dirty whore I am!" Tears ran down her cheeks as she returns to gasping for breath. Her head lulls to the side as her mind returns to drifting to the sensations bombarding her brain right now.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next