View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Seductive Trial (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Seductive Trial (Kanoe)
Kanoe shivers as her entire body seems to tingle as unknown powers were at work here. She was not sure what happened between being in the classroom and suddenly appearing in this new realm. The witch felt like she did not travel at all but rather she woke up from day dreaming to find herself in this new location.

The witch blinks at the dull glow of the sun above her. The world was empty cept for this tree and the teacher and student though that was not a concern at the moment. The cool breeze caressed her bare sex revealing she was infact in the nude. She tries to move to find her wrists were bound and held above her. Her leg tingles from the lack of blood flow as another set of bindings held her leg up putting her in a rather revealing position.

The air itself seemed to be in on this game as every gentle breeze sent delicate fingers grazing across her pale skin. She shivers and struggles but no amount of moving would allow her to escape these sensations. Fingers strokes and softly knead her breasts causing them to firm up gently. A fingertip seems to be tracing small circles around her pink areolae causing them to gently swell and her nipples to harden. Her cheeks blush deeply as she glares at the impressed succubus.

Before she could protest some of Destra's rules, she heard her own voice speak up. Her head was pounding as the voice yells and continues to interupt the demoness. She tries to shake these thoughts out but the voice kept returning, stronger than ever before. The witch knew this voice but never before had it been this loud. It was a voice all people had deep inside. That dark little devil that tried to convince you to do something selfish for one's own gain or pleasure. Since she began learning more and more about her powers on this island, the voice has become more...persistent.

She did not like any of the rules presented but she could get no word in edgewise. Her head was pounding like something was trying to get out as the voice continues to goad and insult the dark witch. It was apparently getting on the demon's nerves and suddenly agrees to free whatever it was.

The demoness used her hair once more and created another clone golem but this one seemed different, darker. Her eyes widen as the other Kanoe moved closer to her. She could not help but feel fear before this woman's presence. Was this the dark voice that teases her thoughts? "Ahhh!" she gasps sharply as the clone slaps her rear. The witch squirms but the bonds held her tight. The other Kanoe then grabs a hand full of her breast, squeezing roughly causing a groan of pain to escape her. "St-Stop..." she glares at the woman, "You are the one who keeps messing with my head! Get out! Leave me alone!"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon May 25, 2009 9:51 pm

" Get out, and leave you along. Don't make me laugh my dear. I'm as much a part of you, as these bosoms are. I'm only telling you the truth when I speak up, and mess with your head. Think about Spectre, Keemari, and even Natsuki. They used you like the cum bucket you really are. What's worse you got Clarice involved each and every time. Your pride, morals, modesty, all nearly cost you your lover." The dark Kanoe let go of one of the girls orbs, and slapped her across the face with the back of her hand.

She then let go of the other one walking behind Kanoe. Unlike her good half the dark half knew how to manipulate this dream dimension. In doing so she produced a whip in her hand. " You see all those rules you can't follow. No, it’s not that you can't its more to the reason you won't. It's because you’re scarred of the truth. Scarred at the fact you like being these creatures cum bucket. Scarred to let yourself enjoy the pleasure you get from it. Scarred of the enjoyment and pleasure you get from being submissive. Scarred of the pleasure and enjoyment you get from dominating people. Most of all you’re scarred of becoming just like me. " Each one of the Dark versions statements came with a blow to Kanoe's back. Each blow meant to drive home a point about the dark witch.

Destra watched on looking at and analyzing how light and dark clashed. I can use this to my advantage. She was originally going to rape the dark version, but maybe she could use Kanoe's dark half as an assistant. "Ms. Kanoe remember what I said about loosening up, maybe you should listen to your darker half. I mean instead of being tense about the next time you’re going to be raped. You should enjoy it instead after all it came out of your own deepest darkest desires mouth. You like it, and don't say you don't. Think about it, the more you resist the more the creatures enjoy, and get off to it. You probably enjoy it much more if you just let them have you, and it would save you the trouble of all this tension you've built up."

Another lash from her dark self's whip would land on Kanoe's back. " Listen to her Kanoe you know you want to. I know what you were thinking during your little test to get these lessons. You wanted Destra all over your body. To submit to her hands caressing your body. Fingering your used cunt that you've given to so many creatures. You want to be the teacher’s pet. Why else would you sell your body for these lessons? Admit it you want her to fuck you. " Each sentence another crack of the whip on her back, but it wasn't just her back now but her bottom as well.

It was probably a good time, as any for Destra to mention this. "I left out one small detail Ms.Kanoe. Anything that happens here is very real." Those words seem to get the dark sides attention very adamantly. The dark side let her whip fade, and placed her arms around Kanoe's waist. " Did you hear that all this torment is real. That means I could kill you know leave this body, and enjoy having Clarice be my submissive pet. Unlike you who won't indulge in such a pleasure. Don't worry I won't kill you. You and I will eventually become the same person.

The dark versions hands parted from Kanoe's hip. One of them gently lovingly grabbed one of her orbs. Beginning to gently massage it feeling its texture between her fingers. Teasing her areola, and nub with her fingers. The dark versions free hand used the tips of her fingers. Slowly dragging the hand down until she reached Kanoe's sex. Cupping it in her hand, the dark versions fingers slowly began to stimulate it. " Don’t resist it my dear. It's pointless after all I'm you, so I know all your weak points. It’s impossible for you to fight me, so just relax and enjoy. "

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue May 26, 2009 12:12 am

"Shut up!" she growls at the darker woman only to receive a slap in the face. The witch did not know this was a dream like dimension but in either case the blow felt very real to her. Her precious orbs were released as the dark half circles slowly around her. The poor witch did not know what was coming next.

"AHHHH!" her body arches as both the clone's whip and words stung at her. A searing streak of pain lanced across her back with crack of the whip. Kanoe struggled even harder to get free but any attempt to think was interrupted with another slash of the cruel whip. Red marks were crisscrossed all over her pale back by the time the woman had finished making her point.

Tears were running down her cheeks at this point. The other half knew just what her limits were unlike most monsters. The dark woman knew just how to hurt her and did it well. Her back throbbed with red hot pain as she continues to hang in her bonds. Her eyes grow wide as Destra lectures her on giving up the fight. To just let go and let herself be the island's little plaything. She would not let that happen.

"No! That's not true! I don't want it! I... AHHH!" she cries out in pain as another slash came across her back. The witch was being tortured and toyed with by both herself and this succubus. Kanoe grew desperate, she needed to get free but the whipping never stopped. Her back felt raw as tears stream down her cheeks. She tries to hold in the sobs but was failing miserably. This training session had already became a complete horror to her, she did not think it could get worse.

That was when Destra spoke up again. Her eyes grew wide as the words settle in and her dark self rested those hands on her hips. The greatest fear she had was those soft words that used to be in the back of her head would eventually take control. She was afraid of what she might become. Now that very fear was standing right behind her, ready to take over and take control of everything she worked for.

Kanoe trembles as her own darkness began to fondle her body. But the touches were not aimless. They were slow, methodic giving a devious since of love and warmth behind the movements as fingers stroke and tease just the right places on her body. "Please..." she whimpers, "Don't.. Don't do this..." The witch squirms as her darkened peaks are gently tweaked, causing them to pulse gently to the point of nearly releasing that precious nectar her breasts produce now. A low groan escapes her as those tender orbs swell and firm up with arousal. Already the student was growing hot, unable to fight her own urges as her clone continues to wear away her defenses. The strange fondling breeze had already left her sex slightly glistening with juices when the dark one's fingers reached there. Painfully slow, the finger drags up and down her puffing netherlips causing the poor witch to squirm even more. "Noo... You're not me..."

Tue May 26, 2009 1:03 am

" Please I've been you for quite a long time dear. I've been you ever since you picked up that tome in the library. I've been you ever since you first read those words off it. I've been you ever since you cast your first incantation. Unlike you I've grown stronger with each incantation you learn. " The dark version could feel her other half growing more aroused. Her hand pulled at the erect nipple, pulling the bosom it was attached to along with it. The she would go back to massaging Kanoe's firm orbs adding in a soft squeezing motion. Her fingers continue to taunt and tease her areola, and bud.

The hand pleasuring Kanoe's nether lips would catch the girls swelling nub. It was caught between the dark version middle, and ring finger. Now with every stroke she would spread Kanoe's nether lips, exposing her insides to the caressing breeze. " I can tell your enjoy this dear. I dominated you in dreams like this countless times. I've broken you maybe a dozen times over. It all ways ends the same with you begging me to fuck you. Save yourself the grief, and just surrender yourself to me. "

Destra could see working with the dark side wasn't getting her anywhere. Apparently I need to change tactics. Destra tapped her finger against her thigh thinking. She finally decided to give it a shot, and hopefully the student would get the message. "Ms. Kanoe remember what I told you before. This dimension reflects one sexual desire. Just look at the position in bound, and at the mercy of anyone who comes to this field. There is absolutely no place to hide.

It's as if your sexual desire is to be dominated, and put into submission. I told you when you asked if it was safe. That if you control your sexual desire you control the...Ahhhh!" A circle had suddenly formed under Destra's feet. In the circle seemed to be a religious symbol of some sort. The succubus would fall to her knees. A shock ripping through her body to the point she looked like she would collapse. Unfortunately that knock out shock never came. Instead Destra was restrained in the air, while still in the circle.

" That’s enough out of your mouth Destra. I don't know what will happen to this place if you go unconscious, so I'll just keep you in a state where you can't do anything. Now where was I before we were interrupted oh yes? You see if the instructor can't stop me, what makes you think there is any hope for you? I know every sensitive spot on your body my dear Kanoe. It's only a matter of time before you beg me to fuck you, like you all ways do.

Tue May 26, 2009 4:45 am

"Uhhnnn..." she groans, her squirming growing weaker as her body continues to heat up in arousal. Her back arches gently as her sensitive nipple is pulled upon. Pleasure pulses rapidly through her hardened peak, rippling through her stretched orb as more and more heated blood engorges the swollen mammary. Her own darkness had been growing stronger the more she grew in her powers. Every new block she overcomes only left her more vulnerable to her own dark desires.

The battle was quickly becoming one sided as the dark one strokes both her clitoris and sex at once. Her head rolls back, resting against the clone's shoulder. The tender bundle of nerves began to swell, exposing more of itself to the dark woman's strokes. Kanoe swallows hard as her breathing grew deeper to the point of becoming ragged pants of pleasure. Her glistening pussy lips were gently spread wide just as another breeze hit reaches her helpless body. The erotic breeze knew just where to go as it seems to flow directly into her exposed cunt. "Ahhh! Ahhhnnnn!" it felt as if a solid member was gliding effortlessly into her dripping folds. The breeze seemed to escape her closing netherlips as the clone slides her fingers back up to her clit. Each stroke seemed perfectly timed with the breezes giving a full sense of something gently thrusting a cool member in and out of her body.

Her body was shivering, trembling as juices trickle down her unbound thigh and leg. Kanoe's struggles were all but gone as she was nearly limp against the dark woman's nude form. She did not know what will happen to her but it was becoming too hard to fight. Her own desires were stronger than her and the woman behind her knew this. She had been trained to submit and succumb to her desires by Natsuki and even some of her past teachers of the arts told her that her sexual desire would fuel her power. But what could she do if the power was too much to control?

Kanoe's fluttering eyes regain some focus as Destra spoke up. The words did not make sense entirely but what the demoness said at the end did little to raise her hopes. Control her desires and... Her eyes grow wide as her own teacher was suddenly shuddering in pain. The succubus only struggled for a few moments before slumping over, the circle binding the demoness completely.

"D-Destra.." she moans weakly. Her eyes flutter as the fingers open her up and the breeze strokes the deepest parts of her being. Toes curl as the breeze strokes over her G-Spot on both entry and exit out of her body. Tears trickle down her cheeks. She felt weak, helpless. Her teacher was trapped and she was completely bound. "Mmm... Please... No.. No more..." she whimpers as her loins began to tense and that familiar rush of heat began to melt inside her belly.

Tue May 26, 2009 5:35 am

" Oh do you really think I'll stop because you asked. Why should I when you’re so very close? It’s all most over now. I can feel how loose you are. See wasn't I right just letting yourself go is much more pleasurable, instead of just trying to fight it. " Taking the hand that had been stimulating Kanoe's nether lips, and nub. The dark version slid her ring and middle finger into Kanoe's soaked passage. She could hear the dark version slightly chuckling behind her.

" Oh my your squeezing my fingers so tightly. Just shows how much of a slut you are. You'll get off on anything willing to pleasure you. Let’s just see how much you can take. " The dark one began to move her two inserted fingers, wiggling the two fingers about, and even going as far to stretch them apart from each other. " How does that feel slut? ” The dark self had one last thing on her mind, seeing Kanoe's head rest on her shoulder.

Bending over the dark self's lips pressed against Kanoe's. Her tongue slipped passed her panting lips to tease, and toy with her tongue. This also had the effect, of allowing the darker versions fingers to go much deeper into Kanoe's channel. Destra could only watch on, as another jolt of pain racked through her body. Come on think, I can't let the dark version keep us both here. A summon incantation was pointless due to the golems side effects. Destra's only hope was to pull the three of them out of the dimension, where the dark version had no power.

Wed May 27, 2009 4:35 am

Her cheeks flush a deep crimson as a long sweet moan leaves her lips. Fingers tease and wiggle inside her, squishing hot juices against her soaked inner walls. Her body twitches as she felt her insides continue to tense and be filled with the teasing breeze of erotic wind. Her own darkness's insults stung her pride. She tries to open her mouth to protest only to feel warm lips pressing to her own.

"Mmph! Mmm..." muffled moans sound as she jerks at her bound wrists. She squirms a bit before relaxing. Her resistance melting away as she began to return the deep kiss. The dark woman was cruel, keeping her body on edge but never going beyond the slow teasing motions of the two fingers. A low groan sounds as the fingers explored deeper. Her insides clenched tightly around the invading digits as her hips began to rock and grind into the woman's hand.

It was no use. She could not take it anymore. Kanoe left her thoughts fade as she kept kissing and suckling on the woman's tongue as she was raped before her teacher's eyes. A sudden sharp breath gave sign of what she wanted was almost within reach. Her eyes flutter and begin to roll back into whites as the searing heat within her belly would soon turn into that powerful rush into climax.

Wed May 27, 2009 4:56 am

Her dark side could feel it. Her other half had given in, and was at the brink of release. Don't worry my dear I've saved something special for last. The sucking motion her other half walls were making, made it difficult for her to with draw her fingers. Lifting her head away, she could see the saliva from their parting mouths. The dark Kanoe moved in front of her better half now. The fingers that were covered in Kanoe's nectar were inserted into her mouth. " Clean my fingers of the juice that came from you dirty cunt. "

The dark half manipulated the dimension again producing a vibrator. The vibrator had a small extension, which would stimulate Kanoe's nub. Turning it on the human motion could be heard. The dark self slowly eased it in, while teasingly withdrawing it, but not enough to let it exit. The extension would finally reach Kanoe's nub. The vibration created further stimulating it. The dark self began to piston it, causing the vibration to stop and start again on her hardened nub.

In the mean time, Destra was focusing what energy she had in pulling the three of them out. Just hold on a little more Ms. Kanoe. She could feel the energy building, as she mentally pictured the room they had come from. Every so often the shocks would come, but she ignored the pain they caused. What she was doing was more important than the pain. Just a bit more time is all I need.

Wed May 27, 2009 5:50 am

The witch's eyes were completely glazed as she gazes helplessly at her other half. "Nngh!" her hips follow the woman's fingers as they left her body. A muffled gasp sounds as she tastes her own nectar on the dark woman's fingers. The only resistance she could muster was a weak whimper before she began to suck the dark one's fingers clean.

She had let her eyes fall shut as she continues to smell and taste her own musky fluids. The cool tip of the vibrator lightly shocks the witch back to reality. With her thighs spread, the toy slowly parts her dripping folds. The constant hum sent wonderful vibrations into her already shivering passage. Her insides jolt and cling to cruel device as it began to pump in and out of her body.

With each thrust, she felt the humming vibrations suddenly press up against her exposed pearl. Kanoe cries out in a mixture of shock and awe are her body arches before the woman. The tender bundle of nerves began to twitch violently sending wave after of wave of pure heated desire rolling through her loins. Just as quickly as the sensations struck her, the darkness would pull back to prepare another thrust. The constant on and off stimulation to her clitoris kept jolt her body with pure electrical need. Within a matter of a few thrusts, her body was already tensing up as her eyes roll back and flutter wildly. There was no saving her now as she loud piercing scream of bliss sounds through the open plain. Hot juices gush forth over the vibrator as it continues to pound away at her already demolished resistance. Kanoe's body twitches and jolts, completely wracked in pleasure.

Wed May 27, 2009 6:03 am

The witch was pleased with the resulting climax of her other self. " I knew you would enjoy my surprise my dear. I'll leave it in so you can enjoy it some more. ” That’s when the darker half noticed something. Things were beginning to destabilize in the dimension. She quickly turned around to face Destra. "I guess I shouldn't have left you unattended. Apparently you got a funny idea in your head. ” The darker self began to walk towards Destra.

A sudden searing shock of pain would course through her body. Blast it now or never. Destra forced the dimension with everything she had before blacking out. Opening her eyes slowly, she could see that they were back in the room they had left. Picking herself up slowly, she could feel the pain racking through her body. Destra looked around only seeing Kanoe dressed in her uniform again. The only difference being her panties were at the bottom of her feet. The golem must of been destroyed during the shift. Those things never last trans dimensional trips.

Destra was however upset at Kanoe for given in to her dark half. She looked around the room seeing what was available. Her student would need to be punished for given in. Kanoe would feel herself slowly being undressed, as Destra was preparing her for punishment. The young girl’s hands were bound from a hook in the ceiling, much in the same fashion as in her dream. Her hands bound to a chain with a circle at the end connected to her wrist. Unlike in the dimension though, her feet would be strapped to the side of a wooden horse.

Destra looked on the set up with a glee full expression. Kanoe would feel a leather slap to her face. "Wake up!" Destra waited for her student to come full circle, and for her to notice the position she was in. "I'm disappointed in you Ms. Kanoe giving in so easily. In that regard I've decided to punish you, for your inability to control yourself. Before I begin do you have anything to say about your weakness?"

Wed May 27, 2009 6:29 am

"Ahhnnn! Ahhh!" her hips buck hard agianst the vibrators, completely lost in her own bliss. Another climax quickly followed the first, scrambling her thoughts even further. Drool trickles out of the corners of her open mouth. The witch did not know how to escape this nightmare and soon she would not care. She had been defeated by her own darkness before in her dreams, losing herself in her lustful desires. If she kept growing stronger will she become nothing more than a slave to her own self?

The dark Kanoe suddenly walked away, leaving the vibrator deep inside the witch. She did not know what was happening anymore. All she could feel was the constant hum on her clit and inside her tight passage. Slowly, her body arches, quivering madly. Just as the third climax comes crashing through her system, her vision explodes in a flash of blacks and whites. The world shatters around her as she was dragged back to the real world.

"Uhhhhnnnn...." Kanoe's eyes were closed as her head rolls from side to side. The student was sprawled on her back on the hard classroom floor. Her sexual juices dribble onto a small puddle forming between her thighs. She was completely knocked out physically and mentally at the moment, unaware of the very upset demon standing over her.

Beyond a weak stir, the witch provided no resistance as she was stripped down leaving her in nothing but her cross necklace that rest snuggly between her large breasts. Her pale back was still littered with red streaks from the blows of the whip, proof that what had happened was very much real. A slap of leather across her face causes her body to jolt. A weak groan sounds as she slowly shakes her head. Her eyes flutter and struggle to open as she tugs at her bound wrists.

Kanoe's blood ran cold as she found herself unable to move her wrists apart. Was her other self still torturing her? Her eyes blink, adjusting to the light as she see Destra standing before her. "Nngh!" she could not move her legs either, both strapped to the cruel wooden horse. Her sex rested right on the wedge of the wooden device, threatening to split her in half should she let her weight come down upon it. It seems her lesson was far from over.

The dark witch's cheeks blush as she lowers her gaze. She felt ashamed that she was so helpless against her darker desires. "I... I couldn't do anything..." she whispers softly. Kanoe did not know how to fight her much less how to escape that predicament.

Wed May 27, 2009 4:42 pm

"I'm sorry I didn't quiet hear you." Destra produced a horse whip into her hand. In one motion she brought it down on one of Kanoe's orbs. "You're a nymphomaniac with a high libido, and are extremely sensitive. I had a choice I slap a chastity belt on you, but that would probably piss off a few people." Another slap from the horse whip this time on the opposite orb. "Now tell me Ms. Kanoe what should we do about this problem?"

Destra waited to hear her students reply before she continued on. "When a lesser succubus is first turned she'll rape for a weak till she's satisfied, maybe that's what we have here with you, maybe I should through you in the dimension for a week long sex session." Another down word stroke came from the horse whip onto Kanoe's orbs. This was quickly followed by a second one.

"You can't control your own libido, and none the less you can't control yourself. Now I can't teach you anything, until you learn to control your lust." Destra raised the whip in her hand, but this time smacked it into her palm. Destra was currently trying to figure out, how to make a point to Kanoe.

Thu May 28, 2009 4:40 am

The witch could do little but yelp in pain as she was whipped by her instructor. The demon was probably right, perhaps she was on the verge of nymphomania. Of course try staying on the island for a number of years as a human female and it was doubtful that person's libido will ever be the same. A chastity would probably last about five seconds before a monster tore it off, leading her back down the world of sex and bliss.

"Do you think it's that simple?" she replies through gritted teeth, "You have seen this island right? I have monsters raping and toying with my body almost daily. You threaten me with a week of that? I am living it for over a year now. And it was not like you were able to fight her either, seems I am not the only one who cannot handle her own desires."

Thu May 28, 2009 5:31 am

The horse whip would hit Kanoe in the face. "Be quiet! Your and my situations were entirely different. Your problem is that you give in far too easily. My predicament was caused to a natural weakness. In which I had no choice in the matter. You say you've been turned into a slut by the inhabitants. Well then we are just going to have and fix that." Kanoe would feel her arms be released from the ring; however her hands were now bound to the front of the horse.

Destra would take off her leather gloves, dropping them to the floor. Walking behind the Kanoe, she would trace each of her red marks. The velvety feel of Destra's hand, would feel nice on the marks. Then as she reached the end of each, she slapped the girls back in that same spot. "I don't care if you climax when being rapped. It’s the state you enter after words. I'm displeased with, and we need to fix it. You should be able to stay conscious and aware of the situation. Not enter an animal like stupor where you can just be ravaged over, and over again."

Destra's hand slid down Kanoe's back and onto the girl’s bottom. She seems to linger there, taping her fingers on the girls check. She knew Kanoe wasn't going to like her idea, but it was going to be part of her punishment. "I've decided you need to be ravaged again. It seems your quiet capable of multiple climaxes. What do you say to that? Think you can handle cumming a third time today?”

Thu May 28, 2009 6:07 am

The witch's head would snap to the side from the woman's blow. She glares at the succubus. Kanoe knew she had a growing weakness due to these monsters. Natural or not, it is still something she could do little about when monsters keep attacking her and keeping tabs on her.

The young student groans in pain as her wrists were released. Gravity pulled her down onto the horse's wedge, sending pain through her split netherlips. Her wrists were rebound infront of the horse, keeping her bent over and laying on the horse's back. Kanoe's body shivers as a gentle touch brought a mixture of painful stings and soothing warm to the marks on her back. A soft sigh leaves her lips, finding the touch pleasing. The reverie was cruely interupted with a smack right on her wounded back, causing her body to arch and a yelp of pain to leave her. She struggles a bit with her bonds but knew it was useless. She will be held here till her punishment was finished.

"It's not like I have a choice," she answers Destra's question. Her body was trained to be a fuck toy. Two climaxes was nothing compared to the endless machinegun climaxes some monsters have put her through. Trying to keep a sound mind through something like that was near impossible for her. The sensations tease her thoughts while her own powers whisper softly in the back of her mind to give in and just enjoy the bliss. The whispers seem to have beem much louder since she had been broken in by Natsuki and other monsters.

Thu May 28, 2009 5:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next