View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Avoiding Troubles Causes Trouble (Clarice) 

Post Re: Avoiding Troubles Causes Trouble (Clarice)
"You think I have a problem dealing with other students? Frankly there's only possibly a few I actually care about, but I seriously doubt they would give me a hard time with it. And it's as I said before... my opinion... shouldn't really matter of what I think of the school when I see nothing but the same thing happening in my future... if not worse if it were any possible."

It was a simple question, but if the woman wasn't interested in possibly hearing her out then so be it. Clarice was not about to beg for a position as a Prefect and it would no doubt cause Kanoe some discomfort to know she was working with the school.

"You assume too much," she simply puts, giving the woman a raised brow before buttoning the last button on her new uniform. She looks herself over and scratches her cheek absentminded. She was fine with wearing the uniforms, but she still didn't think making her cum was really punishment in itself. She'll admit she liked it to some degree when she did, but it's not like she would ever admit that to the woman. And yes she felt anguish, the same thing happening but with a mere human made it all the more real to her. But she had to take into consideration- it was only going to get worse unless she would change something of herself... or for pity's sake at least pretend she liked the rules and uphold if given the position.

"If you don't entirely like me and you don't think you can gain something out of this, then hey... it's your choice any ways. I know what I want out of this school.... and I know I am not allowed to leave the school and I have the slightest inkling that something will happen when graduation comes and I doubt I will simply go home and that's it. If that was the case I would've heard plenty of rumors from other victims if that were the case and I've hardly heard a single thing about this college except that is was 'prestigious' in its education. It was... just some place for my mom to drop me off so she wouldn't have to deal with this," she explains, flickering a small candle sized flame on her finger.

"I may not entirely like you to the point where I will smile and ask you how your day is... but you know I've made pacts with demons before... no offense, Vera but your punishment was rather mild compared to the sacrifices I will have to make to make myself more adept in the magical arts.

Hey, I expressed some interest and I'm more then sure someone like you finds magic to be interesting as well, no? But it doesn't matter to me whether you would want me or any head Girl. I simply expressed interest, but turn me down and that's fine. I suppose next time I'll see you is if I do something bad again," she put plainly before placing her ruler breaking outfit on the table.

Last edited by Clarice on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 pm

"Would you have rather been beaten and raped until you cannot stand up straight? In case you have forgotten, I am not a demon despite what you think of me," she replied, eyes flicking over the conjured flame before returning to Claire, "I have no doubt you would do as I say for her sake. But I have no use for a playing piece nor a toy. Such things require me to directly move them in order to get any benefit from them."

"A Prefect represents her Head Girl and acts as an extension of authority," she continued, "As you know there are only a few Head Girls for the entire campus so they take in students of value to assist in her tasks. It would require you to follow the rules and enforce them by giving out demerits and reporting to me with those who are troublesome. Can you truly do that after you had just recently complained about the rules? What a Prefect does reflects upon her Head Girl and I cannot accept a woman who will only do enough to keep her lover safe. If you are going to apply for this position it will be to support me and this school."

She smiled faintly as she tilts her head slightly. "Even if I do accept you. What would you do then? You would move to a new room. And as long as your former roommate remains the way she is, she will not be able to live with you. In fact, you may even be against her as you cannot ignore her rebellious acts she performs. Can you really punish your own lover hm? Once decided, I will not let you go. There are far worse punishments out there and someday you may be taking part in giving them to other students."

Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 pm

"Then I guess we have nothing more to discuss then. Just forget it, it was a stupid itnerest of mine to begin with," she shrugs before pulling some hair behind her ears. She regards the woman for a moment before turning to leave. Frankly, Vera would have to offer something pretty special to her in order to receive her obedience any ways. But she didn't seem interested so as soon as Clarice would walk out that door her interest would be gone as well.

She was beginning to wonder why she even showed some interest. It's not like Vera offered her much in her answer so Claire saw no reason to pursue the conversation any further. The woman was the one who would lose something out of the deal. She was.... teachable when it came to being an empathic, but the woman was probably too arrogant to want to listen to her any ways.

“Your empathic ways are adequate given the fact you've probably had no one to guide you, but it's inadequate to the experienced… it's as I said before, Vera... I showed some interest, but now that I think more deeply on it I've changed my mind. I suposse I'll see you another time then... Buh-bye,” she explains, rubbing her face for a moment as she tries to regain some energy and and strength back to walk up the stiars to the common room and then up the stair to her dorm. This was a stupid discussion to have with Vera.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:27 pm

"You did not answer my questions," Vera said calmly, "And the fact you are pushing the question a side only shows your confusion. These are not positions for someone to show some interest. Would you vote on a president who was only somewhat interested in it? That is what you are bringing before me. I have answered your questions and now you brush me a side without answering mine."

The woman had grown pathetic in her eyes. She was doing her job and seems the little mystic wishes to play games. Vera had done nothing to show that she was not interested in hiring her. She merely stated facts of what the position requires. It was like taking offense when the boss tells you it's required to wear a tie to work.

"I bet your demons just love how fleeting your desires are. Do you summon them and say you only have some interest in power. You will never grow this way. But since you seem to take my advice and answers for granted, you are dismissed." Vera did not like these stupid games. Perhaps losing that special someone will make her more aware that this island is not a game to mess around in. Claire was naive to think her empathic abilities are only adequate. While the woman was stuck learning on her own, she did the same and used it in business and now have NICE labs teaching her more about her abilties. But the woman seemed to enjoy ignorance. The Head Girl turns to the door before Claire can leave and shuts the door behind her. She had more important matters to attend to.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Clarice simply slumps in her psoture befoe opening the door to Vera. What did this woman want from her?

"What is it you want of me, vera? I possibly wanted the posotion if it could better myself and possibly help Kanoe. I aam not pushing you aside, you have not asked me any questions you didn't answer on your own. You want me to answer questions then fine, ask them directly. But if you want answers... then I could highly recommend you not insult me in the process. My desires stay the same. I do not have the power to deal with them with monsters breathing down my neck so commenting on it is just... very rude gesture to me. Really it is when you do not know me and you're not in my position."

She was not playing games and was quite serious about the matter if Vera would be. She knew a lot mroe about Prefects then head Girls but that did not mean she knew it all and she freely admitted that. This had simply started with curiousity and Vera humored her by answering but now the woman does seem a tad interested in her.

"Seems whatever I say or do is ignorant to you... I do not know what you expect me to say or do... what do you possibly want to know from me?"

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:58 pm

"My questions were direct. What would you do when put in that position I mentioned?" she said, turning around and showing slight lack of patience, "You just claimed how unreasonable these punishments are and you are now applying for a position to deal similar punishments to other students. Do you see the inconsistence? Even if it is for your precious lover, your methods are anything but focused. You hate me, you hate this school. Would you hire someone who hates the very company she is applying for?"

"You are showing that you are interested but you lack that conviction to answer clearly to the questions I bring forth. I told you exactly what I expect and what I expect from you. You merely backed off the moment I did," she calmed quickly as she reaches out and rests a hand on Claire's cheek, "For others this may be a simple decision but you know it is not for you. If it were, I would have to question your beliefs or if you are truly sincere with working for me and the school. Also, this is not the place to discuss business and there is a certain someone who has yet to know you are considering this decision."

Vera lets her fingers slip away as she turns and begins walking down the hall. "We have been through a heated discussion and your body is sore and weary from your correction," she said as her footsteps grew fainter, "Rest up, speak to your special someone. Make sure what you do is what you really believe you should do. You are agreeing to be the thing you claim to hate. If you really understand what you think you are getting into, you may come to my suite to discuss it further."

The Head Girl made her way up the stairs and proceeded to her next class. Clarice was indeed a useful person but right now she was tainted. She cannot possibly use someone who hates her so much as a Prefect. Vera had to be clear to this one. It was not a new student like Cala. This was one who has experienced the island to it's fullest. Of course Vera had been through the very same pains, being ravaged and raped by monsters. Only her exceptional skills, potential, and a body the headmaster wanted to fuck gave her an opportunity to rise above some of the island's problems. But she did not want pity and saw no reason to reveal such things to Claire. No, if this woman really wants to join she will join for her own reasons and can be a more than adequate Prefect then.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Things had become excruciatingly conflicted. Vera had managed to turn her around in circles and make her say things that led Claire to question her own sanity. Damn that woman for her sly ways.... it was no doubt why she was a Head Girl after all. Sure she didn't very much like this school but if working with it to save herself the full onslaught of what it does then perhaps that hate wouldn't be so deep. It was a fine line between working for the school to save herself and her lover, but not an entirely impossible one. If anything.... she knew she would have to show a big interest in this... somehow.

A few days had passed since the basement. It was becoming clear that Clarice had certainly confused herself as to what she wanted from this college. She had needed to fully understand the Prefects and what their goals were. That and Kanoe desperately needed to be informed of this and be within regulations or it would turn very, very bad in the end.

She had to be discreet to the woman about what this position may do… but that didn’t turn out very well in the end. In the end, it was blown into a full argument and Claire was mostly on the defensive side for it. Kanoe was very direct in her hurt that Clarice would even think of joining such a thing as going in league with the school. Bu Claire did point out how indifferent they really were after all. Both wanted to manipulate as the school did…. They conjured monsters and the school happens to have some roaming around already. But it didn’t make it any easier. Clarice promised Kanoe that as long as she simply avoided wearing her illegal uniform then she would be fine… and possibly try to avoid making dents in the walls.

It was the third day as Clarice took to the elevator to Vera suite. Things were dicey and she was still having doubts on what she should do about this. Frankly, Vera’s rape against her was nothing new but only it being human hands instead of a monster. And in the future Vera was no doubt going to take a hard look or keep a watchful eye on her any ways until she screwed up. She might as well try to get on this woman’s good side, but that meant she was have to show a proper attitude after all. But not only over the three days did Kanoe and herself become estranged for the moment… she might actually really want this after all. Power was a tempting thing, and the possibility of learning maybe just a little of this island and the school was another big bonus. She knew she didn’t entirely like this school and yet they were very similar to each other. Whether Clarice wanted to admit it or not she would have to give this college another chance.

A soft knock came to Vera’s door. It was after school and Claire was in her school uniform, minus the tie, the vest and the jacket as rules stipulate. Vera’s room was after all not exactly in the dorms as she was so she just wore her outside school hours attire, perhaps even possibly to appease the woman inside if she saw she was following the rules correctly.

Claire knew the position well enough by reading up on it further. If she dared to disobey this woman could very well cause some much… much harsher punishment then before. She knew little of the rewards, but the position of a slightly higher power was accommodating enough for her tastes. She was going to have to bite her tongue and not insult the woman as she did before, which would be difficult given the past. She had no problems patrolling, punishing other students; she didn’t even have a problem with making Vera happy. The only thing she may have a problem with is if Kanoe became an issue. That was really the only thing that held Clarice from simply bowing in respect and going about business. She hopes she would appease this woman now that she knew her desires fully. It would be difficult to accept that her peaked interests could be dashed and Vera would say no. That would be like salt in an open wound.

But she was just so thankful three days meant three days of no trouble for vera to hear. perhaps that time following the rules compeltely with the uniforms and not creating a hole in the wall would be more encouraging to Vera.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 am

Vera had not bothered Clarice since then. What she needed to do had been taken care of and seems the second bird had nearly been taken down by the same stone when she found that Kanoe's demerits had not risen as much two days later. Perhaps there was hope for that mystic afterall.

The Head Girl was reading a small tome when I soft knock came to her door. Looking up, she could feel something blocking her sense beyond which could only lead her to believe it was one person. "Come in Clarice," she called out softly. That was the only student she knew of that could block her empathy. Monsters gave her no sense of aura at all and the staff would not contact her like this.

The door was unlocked, leading into a large living area that also second as an office. The floor was tiled all the way to the polished wood desk that Vera was sitting at and behind her was a carpeted living area with the works, large flatscreen, comfortable furniture, and a glass topped coffee table. Sunlight poured into the living area through a large sliding glass window that led to a balcony overseeing the luscious landscape and beaches of the island.

She marks her book and closes it, taking a moment to look over the reformed student. The school uniform was appealing but not so much like the others where panties are flashed with every bend of the body. It was fitting to allow the larger size to someone who can potentially rise above the other students. Though Kanoe was getting a similar uniform, it was a small price to pay to have that trouble taken care of. It was only a little less thigh being revealed anyway.

Vera was dressed in her uniform still as well. Pulling her silver hair back, she smiled faintly at the woman. "It looks good on you," she said cooly, "You have been quiet the past few days. I was not sure if you would actually come to see me. Do you have further questions or are you here to give me an answer?"

She had not stated a time limit so the offer still stands and there were several slots open. Unable to read the woman's emotions, she could guess what this one had been through the past few days. Struggling to find out just what she wanted out of this along with having to deal with a lover who was even more rebellious than she was. It was no doubt difficult for this woman but that only made the choice all the more worthwhile.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Claire was soft in approach into Vera's room. The uniform she simply cared for that it emrely covered her privates much better then the other one she was given. two sizes too small was a big deal when a simple bent posture left no imagination to the wandering eyes of her womanhood.

She stands before the woman's desk, only making eye contact when she seemed to want speak. Seems she was a bit more focused after a few days. Kanoe didn't help much, but the woman was progressing quickly in order to avoid Claire giving her punishment. it was all on Kanoe whether or not she would help her and herself.

"... I believe I want this posotion... a lot. I've never really cared much for the entire student body but when I see one being punished mroe severely than another it bothers me. Not the past discussion we had, that is something I cannot change. I know how to think like a rebel so I can anticipate when a certains tudent is on the brink of doing something... stupid. Perhaps I may very well not be cut out for this job, but I'm willing to give it my best. And of course there's that whol making you happy part of my job, which should be easy if I do this right.

But... I would like to ask one thing if it's possible... a simple request. I am not in cotnrol of a lot of things... and I'm sure you're expecting me to ask, but can it be that if... if Kanoe does something wrong can another punish her and not I? I think I really want this, but I do not want Kanoe's pain on my hands... if you know what I mean, Ms. Vera."

She just couldn't let punishment fall on Kanoe by her own words. Kanoe was improving, but even the most perfect person screws up every now and again. That would simply kill her if she had to do such a thing. SHe knew how it felt to be punished by a lover. She didn't want the woman to go through that.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:20 pm

"I have no interest in getting between you and Kanoe if that is your concern on that particular task. And I doubt you would want to be assigned that even if I wanted to," she replied, "I understand your request and have no problems granting it. But, if I find that she is causing trouble and you are with her I will be most displeased."

She figured that would be limit of what Clarice would be able to do. No one can just accept a task of harming a loved one. If it meant a better worker, it could hardly be called a sacrifice. The woman's posture and mood seemed to be much calmer now. If it was all an act then Claire was doing a good job of it. Either way, she saw no reason to lead this student on any longer. She endured much to get to this point.

"With that being said," she said, opening a drawer and pulling out a dark navy blue sash, "I will take your word on what you just claimed. For someone as skilled as you, I expect expectional work from you." Vera walks around the desk and stands before Claire. She gently slips the sash onto one shoulder, letting the fabric cross the woman's body down to the hip. "With this, you represent myself, the school, and the Prefects. You will always have this on when in uniform until you are no longer a Prefect."

She lightly kisses the woman on the cheek and gives a warm embrace before pulling away. "From now on you are a full fledged Prefect, Clarice. Your new room will be in the same dorm towards the end of the hall. Kanoe will remain in your old room but you are allowed to have students in your room when you wish and as long as the rules are followed. If you wish, I can assign a number of students to assist in moving your belongings. After you have moved, your tasks will begin. Are there any questions?"

She smiled softly at the new Prefect before her. Perhaps the fact she is now beginning to fill the slots will make Cala work all the more harder. Vera already expects that witch will be staying in Claire's new room but she was not about to separate them. Their love for each other will keep them tamed and compliant. Turning two troublesome students into potential allies, a very profitable day indeed.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 pm

"I won't displease since I'm the one asking for this in the first place. I wouldn't put so many selfish desires that it blinds me in doing my work..."

She watches Vera carefully as she rises. A blue sash catches her eye before the woman speaks again. Claire seemed... a bit surprised Vera had just accepted her so easily. Perhaps the woman was more perceptive then she thought. It was a tingling moment as the woman nears her and stands in front of her. She bends her head down momentarily, allowing the sash to slip over her shoulder and rest on her hip. She takes the moment to look down, curiously looking over the sash. It was her favorite color after all so that was nice little touch to it.

She blinks with the kiss to the cheek, which in turn causes a flushed expression to cross Claire's face. The embrace was actually returned for a moment before Vera pulls away. She would have to get over her deep dislike for this woman quickly. Vera had given her a chance so she should return the favor. Despite their petty differences they were going to work together.

"I would appreciate some help. I don't have much accept for the clothes Na-... well, a monster provided for me. I can carry my books and school supplies myself. I've read about Prefects, but there was no mention of moving so that took me by surprise I'm afraid to admit. But perhaps I simply overlooked that and was just reading what Prefects are supposed to do."

It was a bit of a surprise to her that she would be moving and Vera was just doing this all in one sentence. But the same principles from the woman's statement made her sigh with a heart breath of relief. She would of course allow Kanoe to move in with her since it was apparently allowed.

"I would like Kanoe to move in as well. Obviously she won't be an issue for you anymore and I will try to keep her from getting into trouble. Would you mind expanding in details what you would have me do once that’s done? I know Prefects are ordered certain jobs to what a Head Girl wants them to do. I know I will be issuing demerits, patrolling, and try to take on more of what you normally would do to lessen the load. Would there be anything else you would want of me?”

Might as well try and get this woman on her good side right now. Clarice was not new to buttering up and sucking up to higher power. If Vera was kept happy then she would no doubt return the favor in possible rewards for her over-achieving if it were possible. She didn’t mind being used as long as she got something out of it. Perhaps she was a pushover in that sense, but Vera would be the only one receiving such a nice personality… Kanoe too, but that was without saying.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 pm

"As I said before, you may have someone in your room. But Kanoe's room will still be assigned to her and will be expected to be tended to. Otherwise as long as your room is clean, do as you wish with it," Vera replied, turning back to her desk, "Much like a Head Girl, taking this responsibility comes with benefits. You will remain at the dorms of course in order to continue to monitor students but your room will be larger and include various accessories if requested."

Claire seemed to be reacting favorably to the new position. Perhaps this conversion will be less painful than either of them thought. "There are a few students with minor offenses that would no doubt be thankful to be free of their demerits for this small task. I will have them sent shortly. If they prove to be inadequate or cause you difficulty feel free to let me know or take it upon yourself on the matter," she continued.

"As for other tasks beyond your usual duties..." she returns to her chair, tapping a finger lightly on a small tome, "You mentioned keeping a Head Girl pleased. No need to worry. I would not ask of anything of your body. But, you do have special... qualities that I have interest in. You claim to fight your problems with abilities that can punch holes through walls and would like to learn more. I do not need a tutor on such matters but I would not mind discussing ideas and thoughts about certain texts and techniques. Perhaps we can even share notes if you agree."

With the woman now a Prefect, it will be a bit safer to speak of things beyond the norm. But it was still Claire's first day so there was no need to push hard and reveal everything. Not that she could do so if she wanted to.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:46 pm

"It will be attended to in any case. Somehow I think these students you've mentioned will be very happy to be compliant... "

She knew that was a simple fact. If the girls with demerits had any thoughts like she did then well... it was going to be a little difficult then. But who knows, maybe they would be accepting of a little punishment. She didn't mind punishing at all; she did it with a few of her apprentices that wished to learn magic.

Clarice watches the woman return to her desk after discussing the room differences. Vera was a humurous woman when she began speaking of qualities. the fact she called it qualities instead of magic makes it pretty clear to Clarice that Vera didn't exactly have a knack for the magical arts. But that only made it all the mroe interesting with how much she can offer the Head Girl.

"I highly doubt you would ask of my body... you would probably demand it if you wanted it as such. My qualities as you call it make it very simple to punch a hole in the wall. I'm curious why you would call it 'qualities' instead of what it really is."

She wasn't going to spill all of her info at once. Vera could very well be teachable in empathy or possibly in magic. But she did not know; it really depended on what Vera knows first hand. She take s a seat in front of Vera and seems to have a very heightened interest in what the woman had mentioned about sharing info.

"Tell me... are you familiar at all with magic? Or perhaps that is not where your interests lie."

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:05 am

"Qualities is a safer word dear," she replies smoothly, "The moment you mention the word magic people's minds will see you differently and not always for the better. And in a place such as this, it can all the more dangerous as it attracts unwanted attention."

Vera already knew about magic. She took to studying and learning after her encounters with monsters and demons on this island. Perhaps she lacks the overall years of experience as the woman before her but she has been able to learn completely unhindered by the school itself. In fact some of the lab coats show interest in her growth and are willing to assist in exhange for further study. A troubling thing becoming a lab rat but it was still better than being ignorant of powers such as this.

"To answer your question though," she sighs softly, "Yes, I am aware of magic. I know of mana and am able to read runes with relative ease. As I said before, there are benefits for working with people in power." Vera did not want to reveal too much either. This was the woman's first day. But it would do no good to teach and learn from each other if they pretend to know less. That would just be a waste of time in the end. Besides, having a more common ground may comfort the woman to know that not all staff are ignorant of mana.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:30 am

"But it's not other people I'm worried over... it is just you and I in a room together. Besides, I hardly care for what others think of me... if I did care that much I wouldn't be in this position. I've had to learn the hard way of my... qualities. You don't seem to be the type to practice my qualities. I haven't taken the time to see your mana levels so I can only assume sicne you have such an understanding of magic you do more then simply read runes."

She was surprised to say the least. The staff looked down on her for practicing 'demonic arts'. She was unsure whether the woman was trying to trap her in admitting what she rpactices, but it was her paranoid thoughts that kept her from losing too much of her sanity.

"Kanoe was experimented on in NICE labs and was put back at square one with her powers before I met her. She's lost any memories of being so powerful; just glimpses and flashbacks. You must understand why I am cautious of this school, Vera. I do not know about you, but I've been experiemented on as well. They've... well... don a lot of things to me and I can't help but wonder why. I'm sure there are some things you can't answer even if I become a Prefect for a long time and I accept I won't get all my questions answered."

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next