View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera) 

Post Re: Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera)
Taisie watches with great interest as the little person bows and does quite a few gymnastic stunts. The bow before it disappears makes the kunoichi smile somewhat as she regards Vera’s words about her experience.

She could do similar stunts that involved manipulating shadows, but her packed in mana caused quite a few… issues in her channeling. She had quite a lot of mana to spare, but the only problem was control and understanding. Some times too much mana would be used in one spell and well that was the reason she was here in the first place because of that little accident.

“I have an issue with performing smaller, simpler spells like for example, a shadow puppet. The elements I know and can actually use are darkness, ice, fire, and maybe a little electricity although I’ve attempted that once and that caused a black out in my home. The other elements I’ve yet to fully understand to even attempt using yet.”

“But see, Vera-sama, here’s where I stand on my gift,” with a soft sigh does she concentrate on her palm and for a moment only a soft simmer of a foggy mist begins to flutter from her palm before it suddenly overtakes her entire inner hand in a soft white-blue like light with what appear to be small ice crystals fluttering about as the mist rises only a few inches off of her palm.

“I’m sure you’ve probably never heard of a physical magic user. I’m an amateur when it comes to firing dark orbs or fire balls like I’ve read in scrolls, but I’m very good in encasing my hands and my feet in mana to channel with physical attacks. But if the conjuring itself is forced just a little over 5 ft. from myself I lose control and can’t really aim it very well. That is why I don’t attempt unless I’m absolutely sure I won’t hurt someone or damage something. At least now I try extreme caution ever since I arrived here at this school.”

"I think I just need some self-control in simple spells."

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Vera watched as Taisie explained her situation and gave an example of her gift. "So you are able to use your body just fine but are unable to go beyond that," she replied softly, "Is that what you want? To be able to throw fireballs like some sort of animated cartoon? Your magic is strong, do you wish to learn smaller spells that limit your power as well? You mention your flaws but what is you wish to do, Taisie?"

"I have yet to attempt any drastic spells," she continued, "I am understanding the language well enough but such tomes are not really step by step instructions. I just learn what I can and try to find out how my powers can evolve and grow. Manipulating light and shadow I can do at a range but anything more solid or using energy I only feel comfortable at closer ranges though I have not tried to throw dark orbs as I try not to damage school property unlike some students."

"But if you wish to learn more control, I suppose we can start there," she smiled as she gets up and walks around over to where Taisie sat, "Do you know how to perform mana sight? If not, I can guide you through the steps for it. You will need to use it for now so you can visualize what the mana is doing as you try to manipulate it. You can work with any element you wish. We have water and ice in the glasses and pitcher, fire on the candle, and shadow all around us to use. We will take this nice and slow."

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:18 pm

“I didn’t mean it like I want to throw fire balls and what not. I was just giving an example. Anything outside a 5 yard radius becomes a danger to everyone and myself. That’s what I was trying to explain.”

She simply shrugs Vera’s animated comment off. The woman was entitled to make comments as she saw fit. The kunoichi was used to comments and didn’t take it personally. She listens to the head Girl and her statements before nodding in response. She knew how to perform mana sight, but it was actually watching while she is performing a spell that makes it difficult. Having to train by one’s self makes it difficult to see a flaw in her channeling while she’s watching. She has to watch and do the spell at the same time; that causes multiple issues and causes her focus to be split into two places.

She couldn’t help but be caught off guard with Vera’s comment about other students apparently causing damage. Her lips curl into a smile as she gives a soft chuckle. Pulling her band out of her hair, she flicks her head momentarily as her light blue hair falls gently behind her and at her sides. She pulls the back of her hand to slip under her chin and allow her head to rest on top of it while she listens to the Head Girl.

“My body acts as a conduit for my channeling to be under perfect control. I’m not sure what you can possibly help me with, but perhaps a different view point is exactly what I need. Do you mind if we start with dark magic first?”

Last edited by Taisie on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:53 pm

"Well you did ask me to lead this dear," she replied softly, "Use which ever element you wish. I will be able to see the threads just fine."

Seeing the long blue hair be set free was a magnificent sight. Vera continued to circle around until she was behind Tai's chair. Fingers gently rest upon the woman's shoulders as she guides the woman to sit up, facing the candle and flickering shadows.

"Now relax and focus," she whispered, "Let yourself see the hidden threads of mana in the air. You will learn later how to control without seeing them but for now we will take small steps just as you do for me. Start at your limit and show me what you can manipulate. I will be here to help guide your way."

Vera's voice was soft and soothing. She gently strokes away strands of blue hair back behind the woman's shoulders. Any tension she begins to feel upon Taisie starting she will begin to massage the woman's shoulders to help calm and relax the kunoichi's muscles and condensed mana.

It was all about controlling the flow of mana. It may sound basic but without this, one cannot channel at all. Knowing your own body makes it easier to control what is inside you. But beyond one's body, there are other elements and factors one must control and weave through. "Begin when you are ready."

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Taisie raises a brow as the woman brings herself behind her chair. The instructions were simple enough to follow, but as a warrior she couldn’t help but be wary of the woman being in a position where she was vulnerable. It was just not something she was used to. But she held her tongue of her slightly uncomfortable position. Being a Head Girl meant Vera did have a reputation to uphold so surely if she had to trust anyone it would probably be this woman.

Soft, gentle hands rest on her shoulders. Being a fighter made her tense up quite a bit for a moment before her body understands the no threat was plausible and accepting in this case. She sits up straight and watches the flickering shadows from the candle dance back and forth like shadow puppets. She takes in a deep breath through her nose and exhales slowly out of her mouth. Vera could feel her energy contained muscles ready to get broken in for the day. Taisie’s hands lift just below her chest as she begins to concentrate. A simple shadow puppet… that should be easy enough to control, no?

With a mixture of sighs and clearing of her throat, her hands begin to weave over the air as if she were a puppeteer of some sorts. The shadow flicker didn’t move for a few seconds and for a moment one would wonder if she could even accomplish it. But the shadowy flicker suddenly begins to recede and allow what appeared to be a sort of box formed screen that had no shadowy part over it. Almost like an old film from back in the day, Taisie began to try and put forth a sort of show. Dark wisps catch off what appeared to be a shadow ninja judging by the whipping head band in the back. Maybe about the size of one’s hand it began to have a background behind it. Mountains perhaps… temples and pointed buildings create a sort of serene film.

But already Taisie was showing signs of struggle. A soft grunt followed by tensing muscles allows Vera to see a sight possibly unlike anything she had seen. Mana was supposed to flow through the body constantly, but the tiny feet allowed Vera to see small strands of mana coming from the kunoichi’s hands, but her mana, the very flowing mana behind it seemed to be building and staying in place in her body.

It was like a hose only allowing a tiny driblet of water to come out. For whatever reason, Taisie’s mana was building in her chest and just seemed to spurt to break out of her flowing hands. Only strands of mana were flowing through her arms, but that building pressure that only appeared to be growing as she tried to keep it plugged up from coming out all at once was obviously straining her body. Strands of energy were still flowing, but it seemed to be more and more mana was building, as if it simply wanted to be released were being pushed back. Taisie was already beginning to sweat from the strain.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:30 am

Taisie was pushing much too hard for a start. Her fingers slowly knead the tense muscles of Tai's shoulders, doing her best to get the woman to relax. Vera could see the threads of shadow being manipulated before her sight. The spell was rather detailed for someone who tends to stick with self enhancement spells.

"You are much too tense," she whispered softly in her ear, "It only makes things worse if you try to grab the threads and force them the way you want." Hands slide down Taisie's shoulders and down the woman's arms. Vera leaned closer, her chest pressing to the back of the ninja's head. Her heart beat throbbed softly against the woman's head as her hands continue to slide further. She stroked up and down Tai's forearms and the back of her hands. "Just relax," she cooed, "Do not force the flow, guide it. Your body being so tense is making the flow difficult. Feel free to just focus on the flowing mana, no need to entertain me with your shadow puppets."

She remained pressed up behind the student. Their warmth flowed into each other as Vera continued to gently run her fingers along Taisie's arms. The Head Girl did want the woman to relax and calm down. But part of her also wanted a bit more from this woman. Tai was disciplined, almost too much so. It was not often she found someone so respectful and similar to herself. For now though, she will focus on guiding this one on this lesson. It was the least she could do for the self defense training she had been given.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:22 pm

She knew she was doing something wrong when she felt her chest heat with a boiling sensation. Heartburn was beyond her word of explaining the sensation. It didn’t hurt as much as it was just making it hard to breathe. Her shaky breath forces her to slow down her manipulations. Fingers press deeply into her shoulders, forcing her to give a gaspful sigh of could it possibly be bliss? She knew the woman was just trying to help, but the fact her mounds were pressing into the back of her head was making for a very big distraction.

She tries Vera’s explanation. Slowly the wisps of man begin to slip from the massive build in her chest. She felt herself breathing much easier. But goose bumps were forming over her arms. Vera being so close allowed the Head Girl and kunoichi to reach a means of connection that was like that of when the right person touches the right place. Taisie was unfamiliar with such a feeling. She could just feel and hear Vera’s heartbeat which made her realize all the more how close the woman was to her.

But she didn’t want to stop her manipulations. The tiny ninja shadow began to run and do many flips in the air. Almost like a happy cheerleader, it was simply flipping out of sight and back onto stage with a few kicks and punches. Almost like a short film, the little shadow was cart wheeling off the placed scenery and landing with grace before throwing itself over the background as if it were just that tall. Taisie’s muscles began to relax as she simply tries to just guide the flow instead of forcing it. Although, she had to admit, Vera’s massages were very pleasant in more ways then one. Even disciplined people like herself could feel themselves unwinding thanks to another’s simple concern. Though she would never admit it, her flushed face was more then just the strain she had put her body through.

"I see... I shouldn't force it..."

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Taisie's emotions seemed confused. But the woman was still focused and now performing much better with her channeling. "That's right," she whispered, "It is foolish to try and force a river to flow the other way. But, even a single person can find a way to gradually divert it's flow. The channels are there in your body, everyone has them. Your focus on enhancing your body has left those passages unused and need to be slowly brought back to life. Forcing it would only damage them further."

"You are doing much better. The little ninja seems to be much happier since you relaxed," she teased as the puppet continues to flip to and fro, "Discipline is always good but not when you are so uptight that you hinder your own abilities. How does it feel now, channeling with a more relaxed body?"

Vera smiled at the blushing cheeks. Perhaps it was a bit bold being this close on a first sitting but the Head Girl was rather fond of this student. If she were to let go, this one would only return to the shadows and never step out again. She continued her gentle massage, ensuring that all the tension melts from this lovely kunoichi's body. Every breath causes her chest to rise and fall, gently brushing the back of Taisie's head as she was held close. This student was unfamiliar with anothers warmth, not even a monster's. A truly rare case on this campus and she had the luxury to have this one in her arms right now.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Taisie’s body slowly began to relax a little more as she focuses on the flow of mana instead of where it should go.

“I’m feeling a lot better. Arigato, Vera-sama.”

The little ninja of course was simply doing what Taisie wanted her to do, but the slight strain was still there. Taking a bow and wave to Vera, Tai’s manipulation stopped abruptly which made the scene disappear. Taisie was gasping softly with the need to relax and unwind. She panted softly with the little sweat she had made under the first few moments of the immense strain she had put her body through.

“I’m surprised it was that easy… I always thought it would be extremely difficult so… I expected it to be an issue… I need to work at it quite a bit more, but your guidance and different point of view has helped me a lot, Vera-sama.”

Vera’s heartbeat pounded in the back of her head as her head was gently pushed into her cleavage. Feeling a little awkward, she turns her head up to the Head Girl and looks at her curiously from that point of view.

“The massage was nice, Vera-sama. That helped me relax a lot. And… not that I mind, but I don’t think I’ve ever had the pleasure of being in a woman’s cleavage.”

As a fighter, most touching contact did not affect her at all. But having the peripheral vision of Vera’s face and her breasts blocking any side sight, it gave her new perspective on touching. But she didn’t object or complain. The Head Girl gave her no reason to feel very awkward and the fact she had eased the kunoichi into this position made it all the more comfortable.

“Ahem, well… so much for being perfectly professional,” she teases with her new found sense of humor to Vera and to herself. They both were teaching each other, but now this cross roads had left Taisie blind to what lied beyond this hill. She never had the honor of a man’s touch before, and she certainly didn’t expect a woman to get close to her.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:59 pm

"I'm glad," she replied softly as she watched the woman channel her powers. Vera smiled faintly as the shadow waved it's goodbye and faded back into the shadows. Her hands rested over Taisie's arms as the student takes deep breaths and attempts to recover the stamina she just used up.

The Head Girl felt Tai shift against her body as the woman looked up at her. She gave a teasing smirk as she looked back down at the woman. Long silver hair spilled forth over her shoulders, blocking all but the sight of the other's visage. The blushing cheeks spoke the kunoichi's confused emotions. But, Taisie was no doubt loosening up. Perhaps it was safe to move further.

"I should be the one to apologize," she said softly, "I was the one who overstepped that professional boundary. But..." Her arms shift, draping over Taisie's chest. "I certainly do not regret it nor will I regret what I am about to do next. Please forgive me, Taisie." Vera's whispers were soft as she leaned closer. Her face moved closer to Tai's. Her head tilted to the side as warm lips gently pressed against the other woman's, giving a long soft kiss. "I suppose you never had the pleasure of being kissed before either.."

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Though she felt Vera was the one who sought to step over the line, she couldn’t very well deny she had even attempted to stop her. And for the most part aside from her young teachings, she saw no reason to now. She liked Vera a lot for her calm and collected personality, but she never imagined Vera would take further steps over the boundary.

Before she could even object to the Head Girl’s apology, her eyes widen as she finds her virgin lips are given some un-expected attention. Vera tilts her head to enjoy what must’ve felt like kissing a wall. Taisie froze and tensed in place as the woman kissed her softly. Vera seemed apologetic for what she had done which was understandable given the fact she crossed way over the line of staying professional.

“… why do you say you have no regrets, but then ask for my forgiveness, Vera-sama?”

Of course Taisie didn’t grow angry or even embarrassed. She smiled warmly to the woman as she continues to lean her head against her. Vera may have stolen her first kiss, but it was another subject to say Taisie didn’t just let the Head Girl do as she felt.

“I’m placing a safe bet to say you’ve more then likely never kissed a kunoichi before,” she teases. The kiss was a bit surprising, but Taisie was not one to be completely surprised no matter what anyone did for her to see. Not only that, the woman’s soft kiss was nice and long to allow Tai to fully feel what it must be like to have a more gentle touch instead of an injuring one.

“I’ll be honest to say I didn’t expect us to get this far… especially on a first date, Vera-sama. I wouldn’t want other people to think I’m that easy.” Her sense of humor seemed to be growing better. She could only smile softly to Vera as she watched the woman. She didn’t have to be an empath to know that maybe for a moment Vera might’ve thought she had gone too far.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

"Well it is still rather forward of me to do this," she whispered, "Even if you liked it so an apology was in order." Perhaps Vera was being greedy but she found herself longing to take the first kiss so no one else may have it. It was indeed an exhilarating feeling to have what others can no longer have.

"You are correct," she smiled, her warm breath caressing over Tai's lips with each word spoken, "You are my first ninja in my arms. Perhaps they are not so difficult to catch afterall." she teased back. The Head Girl will never forget the tension melting away before her lips from the woman. She wanted to be so bold to say that Tai wanted this as much as she did.

"I am not sure if I should be insulted or honored that you think this is so easy," she sighed, "You are disciplined and beautiful woman. I would like to think you let me get this close for a reason. Besides, I would never kiss and tell." Fingers lightly trace up and down the woman's chest. Taisie was still resting upon her chest. "Sometimes people have to take the opportunities presented to them before they slip away. There is no telling if there will ever be a next time. You seem rather.. comfortable with me and I am very fond of you."

Vera smiled softly. This woman was a virgin as well she was guessing. It would only be a matter of time before that virginity was stolen by one of the monsters on the island. They tended to be attracted to those who can channel mana more than ordinary students. Ninja or magic, neither would be enough to save her from that fate. Then again perhaps she was just being greedy and wanting to take an opportunity away from the mosnters for once. "I apologize, this must be too much for you," she said quickly, slowly pulling away.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:38 pm

“I’m not sure whether I should be insulted or sad that you decide to tease at the last minute, Vera-sama.”

She grasps Vera’s arms softly, pulling her back to the position before she slipped away from her reach. Slowly she gets up and turns to the Head Girl. She flicks some blue hair behind her shoulder as she regards the woman calmly yet sternly.

“To think you decide to back away from me now after what you’ve done. You stepped over the boundary of being professional so therefore should you not see this through then?”

It was a bold move, but Vera had just put such a tease on the situation, it was hard for Taisie not to react to it. Of course her words may have some truth, that was not at all what she was thinking or feeling. This was no mere duty, and for the Head Girl to get so close was true in the matter that she allowed her to get so close. But now that she knew Vera had some fuzzy feelings for as well, it was hard to not take this up, despite her innocence on the matter.

“Well, it’s as you have said from the start Vera, you want to take the opportunity when it presents itself. I think I have the right to seek the opening when I see it.”

There were plenty of feelings welling up within the kunoichi. But she would not look like an awkward fool feeling her way around the area. She was one to take action when she was sure of things. She couldn’t be surer of this. She pulls Vera close to her and looks at her as if to just simple look into her eyes.

“I do not specialize in this sort of field, but I’m willing to learn… if you’re willing to teach. I really like you, Vera-sama. Will this affect how your job is done if you're affiliating with a simple Sophomore?"

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Vera lets herself be stopped as Taisie holds her and moves closer. She knew it would be difficult from here. Pulling away was the only way to know what the woman's feelings were. Seems she got her answer.

"I had no intention of hurting you, Taisie," she replied, "This is not something that one can go through alone. I had to know what you wanted as well." Her arms wrap around the kunoichi as their bodies pressed against one another. "This is not some sort of field of study, dear. This is just what you and I are feeling for each other right here, right now."

The Head Girl gazed deep into Tai's eyes. She leaned closer, their breaths caressing over each other's lips. Her heart beats a bit harder as she pressed her lips to Taisie's. This was not something one could teach despite the books people try to write about love and lust. All she could do was show this woman what she would be missing if she backed away.

"I really like you as well, Taisie," she whispered. Her hands gently stroke up and down the woman's sides. What she wanted was in her grasp now and she had no intention of letting this one go.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 pm

“Vera-sama… that was a figure of speech,” she puts with a smirk. Vera had seemingly taken her learning and teaching a little too literal. Taisie was going to learn, but learn on a more as it goes level. Not to say it wasn’t entertaining to watch. She just thought that after Vera explained how she felt perhaps she needed to understand what she meant.

“This is only our first day together… I feel we may be moving a bit… fast. Plus I don’t want to jeopardize your position, Vera-sama. Would this not look bad for you to the Headmaster?”

She kisses the woman again as if to memorize the feel, although it seemed different each time she did it. She understood why the opposite wasn’t very appealing some times. At least the men she knew were brutes and show-offs for every skirt. A woman seemed more intone with feelings, which in this position, Vera was the girl and Taisie was more of the guy in this situation.

But she was unsure whether Vera wanted to make this into a ‘relationship’. A sort of fondness for each other was something she could accept. Her mind was swirling for figure out how to go about this.

“”I’m not very inclined with how this school works, but where I was raised, positions mean a lot.”

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next