View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Discovery (for Pia) 

Post Re: Discovery (for Pia)
As Aegir dug into Pia's memories, it was easy for him to find who she had been thinking of. First in her mind was an exotic looking Arab woman, Cala. Pia loved her fiercely, and in her mind given her many names. Golden eyes. My treasure.

Should he probe further, he would find another face, another name. Komiko. He would find memories of friendship, mingled with a sprinkling of forbidden lust, and a solid dose of guilt. Pia had hurt that gentle Asian girl. Pia did not wish to leave her either.

Pia herself did not notice she was being read like a book. She was in the middle of a great understanding, brought on by false memories.
The ley lines! The gates! Why did I not realize..?

Pia's thought were again interuppted by the physical. Aegirs large, hard manhood was pounding her own feminine freshness. She would have been hurt, had he not exercised some restraint.
"Ahhhh! Ohhh! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ooooooohhh!"

Something was building up inside her. She could feel it. Something swelling up inside her. An erruption was getting rady inside her. Her strained vaginal muscle clamped down on the invading cock.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

While his mind had been busy reading her own he had continued to motion his within hers feeling the warmth that friction had brought over him. The sweet sensations of her pussy rippling over him along with the additional tightness brought on by the tentacle in her backside.

The moans rung in his ears while he drew upon this information, names meaning nothing to him at this moment as he had not encountered either of the girls that she had thought upon. Their faces had been stored within his mind, Perhaps he would look them up later on, he had not been certain.

He burbled out a moan as he felt her close around him with her passage sensing the thoughts that cropped up within her mind as well as the sensations that had built up therein, his telepathic mind waiting a moment and then dialing up the intensity of her pleasure centers as far as they would go, tentacles grasping her about her waist as his hands fondled her breasts within them.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:15 pm

"AHHH!! Oh! My!! Ohhh! My!!!"

Pia was loosing control completely. Her hands were in little fists, clenched so hard the knuckles were getting white. Her fingernails dug into her palms.
It is coming, it is coming fast!

"Gha! Ahh! Ahhhh! Ahhh! I-I-I.. Ahh! I.. I am c-cumming!"

Pia clenched her teeth. Only a strained "Gnnnnnhh!" escaped. Her whole body was trembling from the tension in her muscles.

"Hnnnghhh! Gnn.. ah! AH! Oooooooohhh!"
Back arched like a drawn bow, Pia came. It was a hard, very physical reaction. Her vagina was like a toothless bite on the large cock. Her love liquids gushed.
And the first peak was not the only one. Pia drew a deep breath and braced herself for the second.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

He had felt the intensity of that release washing over him, the clamping of her walls against him, the rush of her bodily fluids all combined against him, washing over him in such a way that he himself could not prevent the inevitable as he exploded like a cannon with her, his own essence entwining with her own as a tentacle smoothed down her bare cheek in an odd caress.

Good. So good. He had cooed into her mind as he leaked out into her, his own mind injecting her own with addition information about the island, the labs in particular where strange experiments had been under taken on humans, their ranging from simple experimentation to life altering stuff. Experiments that had been conducted by both the human scientists here and some of the monsters that had been present.

In short Aegir had supplied her with more than enough information for her book, down loading key elements directly into her mind, chosen her to be his avatar of sorts. A store house of enough knowledge to immortalize himself.

His thrusts began to slow, the movement of his tentacle inside her did likewise, as his senstive tip had been rocked by her body.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:07 pm

Once again, Pia's mind became the receptacle of new information. It flooded into mer memory, and neatly attached itself to those scraps and pieces of knowledge Pia had scavenged from books or learned herself the hard way. At some point she might have use for it, but now she was unaware of the treasure of learning that had been buried inside her mind.

Because now something a lot more concrete was burying itself in her sex, and making her the receptacle of its gushing seed. Pia could feel the jet of cum splash against her cervix. The sensation triggered something inside her, and her own orgasm picked up a notch, just as it was about to abate.

"Oh g-g-ghad.. It-it is filling me up.. Ahhhhhh!", Pia moaned. Moans became mingled with small gasps for air as the pace slowed.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:35 pm
Profile YIM

He eventually halted inside her, that tight passage growing tighter with her own release, their juices combing together as his raced through him with each throb that he had made. He still leaked out within her with each beat of his heart.

The tentacles upon her had loosened, his torso moving in a few inches as his head let his tongue ease over her exposed neck.

So good ...

Those words entering into her mind as he began easing out of her canal slowly, feeling each ripple of her body against his sensitive length.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 pm

"Ahh-ah!ah! Aaa.."

Pia made moans like little bursts, as the cock slid out of her sensitive pussy. The muscles in her legs twitched a little, made her involantary kick in the air in time with the last aftershocks of her climax. Little mewling noises gradually replaced the moaning.

Pia did not know herself what she was feeling. It was a contadictory mix of emotion. Hope that this meant the ordeal was nearing its end, dissapointment that the moment of pleasure was over, shame at the realization that she had once more been used..

Her cunt was leaking sexual fluids, making her skin glisten. She could feel tiny droplets run sluggishly down her butt and thighs.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

The gamut of emotions coursed through her head while he had been left to pick apart those emotions as they flooded into her mind. Shame, hope, despair ... all those emotions had been there for him to deal with though he had not needed to he addressed the first emotion.

A hand sliding against her cheek as he rubbed it in his palm. There, there, there wasn't anything that you could do to prevent this. Not really, anyway.

He could hear the splattering of her juices hitting the soil, tentacles guiding her down to the ground so she had been on firm ground before releasing his hold upon her. Tentacles still fanning about on the ground, he had pondered briefly whether she had enough material for her book as he slowly let his stimulation of her mind subside.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Pia did not resist as Aegir put her down on the ground. She did not try to get on her feet and run. What was the point? He could snag her with a tentacle any time.
Instead, she was grateful for the chance to rest on solid ground.

Her breast were rising and falling as she drew air into her lungs. Her hearth was still beating hard, but slowly calming down. She was sweaty, she dimly realized. Pearls of salty water was on her skin, and her cheeks were red.

"What..what will you do to me now? Will-will you take me again? Will you let me go?"
The last bit was said with a hopeful tone.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm
Profile YIM

I could take you again if I wished it. I could also allow you to leave as well. He said into her mind as if he had been mentally toying with either scenario. He could feel her hope pouring over her as he had remained silent for a few moments. Rather his eyes had just washed over her as if he had been memorizing her form.

Yes, he had known full well that running from him was rather pointless considering the multitude of abilities that he had on hand in addition to merely snatching her back up with a tentacle or two provided that she got past his reach somehow.

The scroll that she found hadn't been the only manifestation of his illusionary talents.

But you are hoping that I just release you and let you go about your merry way.

Mouth tendrils twitched slightly, eyes dipping down her until they had been level with her eyes, eyes that had appeared luminous behind her glasses as she waited for him to think matters through.

Aegir didn't think that he had been overly cruel after all he had wished to obtain worshippers, followers and those that could immortalize him in some way. Her book could do the later, probably at the deteriment of the others not that their power would extend out here.

Very well, I shall allow you to leave.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 am

"Very well, I shall allow you to leave."

Pia did not at first believe her ears, or rather her mind in this case. Most monsters she had encountered did not seem to be satisfied once they had achieved release. Most seemed to want to abuse her until she was a worn out rag to be tossed aside.

But this one has other motives, does he not? The sex is probably just a bonus..

Pia stood up, and took a uncertain step backwards. She was wobbly, her steps like those of a newborn foal. Her thighs and butt were aching, and her body was flooded with adrenaline and endorphines from the powerful orgasm.

Aegir had a good chance to have a nice view of her body. She was only wearing her hiking boots, her glasses and her headscarf, leaving her body aviable for all to see. It was glistening with sweat and.. other fluids. Her skin tone was slightly darker on her face, arms and legs than on her torso, showing what parts of her body that were usually covered by her school uniform.

"..Uh.. T-t-thank you..", she muttered. She did not dare to ask for her clothes and her backpack, lest Aegir should change his mind. Instead, she walked backwards. Once she had gone a distance, she would turn and run.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:29 am
Profile YIM

Satisfied? No he had not totally sated the lusts that had fueled his body. He could have used her body like some toy that he could later discard though he had gotten what he had wanted. Her pleasure. He had been all about bringing such on to his "victims" first and foremost priding himself on the fact of being the bringer of pleasure. If he enjoyed it, which he so often did, that had been secondary.

In this case he had clearly enjoyed himself, tentacles swishing this way and that upon the ground as his cocks tingled with the friction that had been applied to them.

His eyes had swept over Pia as she began to back up, his eardrums filling with her words of thanks at her release. He took stock of her body in all its glory, peeling down then up her forum. Mouth tendrils twitching slightly, his mind still pressing into her own as his gaze shifted to her clothes and back. He had been about ready to communicate to her, telling her that she could retrieve these things but when he had looked back towards her he could barely see her through the trees as she had broken into a run.

Either she had not believed her luck and fled or had not trusted him completely either way she had been virtually gone. Yes, he had abilities that would allow him to stop her though he did not employ any of them.

He simple gazed around figuring that the clothing would give him away her before slither away in the opposite direction. His high metabolism made him feel a little peckish and he would slip into the water, grab a quick meal and hide once more in another part of the forest near a hiking trail to see what chanced upon him though really he figured that he would probably pass the day there uneventfully as the memories of the blonde had surely been enough to tide him over for a time.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Now that Pia had managed to clear some distance, she ran as fast as she could. When escape seemed possible, her legs gained new strenght. Her thighs moved like pistons, and her lungs inhaled and exhaled like bellows. She must have been quite a sight if anyone was there to see her, breast bouncing up and down and her buttocks moving like machinery with each step.

Only when she was halfway home did she stop. Leaning agains a three, she wiped some sweat of her brow and chest and considered her situation.
She knew she had gotten off quite easy. Aegir had been rough, but she hated to admit, he had given her more pleasure than pain.
She had the feeling she had not seen the last of the mysterious being.
He had a task for her. On the bright side, it might mean the escape she had hoped for, on the other hand, she risked the ire of his whole race.

Only when she had calmed down, did she realize she was in a new predicament.
I am buck naked, and my keycard, the keycard to my room! It was in my bag! Even if I sneak inside, how do I get into my room? Can I ask Komiko for help? Or Cala? If a hall monitor sees me, it will be detention for sure!

Full of dread, Pia resumed her journey home.

OOC: This one appear to be finished. If a mod sees this, feel free to move it to completed roleplays! Thanks!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4