View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Forest Path (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Forest Path (for Ishtar)
Ishtar could feel the force slowly dissipate inside of her. Her breathing returned to normal as she felt the rippling slowy diminish. Is it over?

As if to answer, she felt something warm and large brush against her flower slowly brushing against it. She could feel a request enter her head that could have easily been a statement of fact. She moaned as much out of instinct as she did anything thing else. He could do what he wanted with her, how could she resist?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:33 am

Feeling her thoughts, the head of his penis slipped inside her moving past the entrance of her labia. He had been large, he knew that, that had been in comparison to human males of course. Thus he found himself constricting himself at least that portion of himself.

Knowing this as well he had gone slowly to give herself time to accommodate herself with him between her thighs, and on top of that he had only used about half of his length. He shivered, feeling the heat of her body wash against him, glorious heat that had coursed over him, delighting him as he burbled out a groan.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Ishtar lettout a loud moan as he slipped into her. Her head leaned back as she felt him enter. It was so warm and so large, she had not felt anything like it.

She could tell he was taking his time with her as there parts trying to establish how to work with both of each other. Oooh...Good. It feel's good. For the first time in the encounter she could heard him groan suggesting he was enjoying himself too.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:23 pm

He had indeed enjoyed himself immensely as he worked his way inside her. A mouth upon her breast, his mouth tendrils fanning out about the globe of flesh that had been within his mouth as he suckled against her. He of course had found her better than his mind had imagined.

Perhaps it was going without, restraining himself to keep to their bargain. Whatever the case it had felt estatic as he began to saw against her slowly as he moved in and out of her passage, finding it easy to move within given his ravishing of her channel with his tongue.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Ooooh, yes...yes. Her head bobbed up and down in rhythum as with his slow deliberate thrusts. She had felt her breast simulatenously being gropped as well as suckled as his tongue and mouth tendrils were having their way with her chest.

She didn't want to believe she had given in twice to this creature already, she just wanted to swept up in the moment.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Burbling out in satisfaction the sound had been muted against the orb of flesh now within his mouth as he began suckling the flesh of her body, groaning against it as he did so.

He could feel the heat of her body closing against him as he surged inside her, he did take another precaution though as he once more entered into her mind as he dialed down her response to pain, his body stopping though his shaft had remained inside her as he basked in her feel.

She had felt divine, even so he had not stopped for long allowing his member to constrict then expand as he throbbed inside her.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:42 pm

Ishtar could her Aegir groan as he continued to explore her. Then she felt his gentle thrusting. She looked down to see what why he had suddenly stopped.

Suddenly she felt him expand with in her. She moaned mostly in pleasure with just a hint of pain as the pain was dulled pretty much. Once again he began to grind into her. She thought it was too much before, and now....Aaaah!!!! Aaahh!!! She felt a wave of pleasure build up inside her.

Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:16 am

Mmm she had been nice and tight wrapped about him, the heat of her channel stimulating him further with her warmth as he felt the fires of bliss begin to stir up inside him beginning at the pit of his stomach and spreading out from there.

Again he burbled out a groan of satisfication as he throbbed within her all to ready to cum so soon though he had tried to hold himself in check. He tried to stop himself from exploding though he knew from past experience that he couldn't stop the inevitable though he could delay it.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Ishtar moaned as she felt Aegir expand in her, the pleasure building with in her, she did not know how much longer she could hold out. Ooohhh!!! Aaaaah!!!

Her head bobbed up and down in unison with his thrusts. Over her own grunts and moans she could hear his bubble out, he was getting ready to climax as well. It both scared and excited her.

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Gushing inside her he had felt himself letting go inside her, he releasing himself as he slide against the tightness of her body feeling her pussy surrounding him as he pulsated inside of her, his essence flung itself deep inside her as something had been triggered inside him.

Again he burbled out this time deeper and longer than before as his eyes closed, his body shudder in the aftershocks of his own release.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:52 am

As Ishtar felt Aegir suddenly release, she too felt the most powerful wave of pleasure she had felt yet. She too was over come by her climax as she arched back and closed eyes. She moaned for all she worth as her senses where overwhelmed by this sensation.

As she slowly came back to her senses she had never felt so satisified...or so ashammed. Slowly she looked towards the mauve creature that had manipulated her body and mind.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:46 am

Slowly Aegir had found himself sliding out of her with his sensative member. He had seen it upon her mind, the satisfaction and the shame that had spilled upon the fore of her mind. He slipped out of her reaching into his mind with his own, a single mauve hand falling upon her cheek as he caressed it. His white eyes gazing over her as his tentacles started to rescind from her body.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:05 am

Ishtar felt Aegir slowly sliding out of her, her body twitched one last time as his member left her. She felt his tentacles release their grip from her. Her hands were finally free, but what he did next surprised him. His hand caressed her cheek as his white eyes gazed over her.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:23 am

He had felt her surprise slip into her mind as he had caressed her in that way though he had supposed to an onlooker that the act would have seemed bizarre. Mouth tendrils twitched as his mind reached into her own to dull the shame she had felt at giving into him.

And you'll write a play about me?

The question asked as it had been on the fore of his mind.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Ishtar responded only by thought; it seemed that Aegir communicated by this method and he could read her as easily as one reads a book. I will, but I will need a notebook to write this down. A part of her still wanted to run, but she knew she wouldn't get far. It would be in the best interest of everyone for her to write a stellar play.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next