View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Progress (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Progress (for Ishtar)
Ishtar could feel Aegir push deeper into her. Her head lean as she felt him fill her. Her head leaned back as she was overwhelmed by the sensation.
She felt his tongue move away from her. As she looked up felt his lips press up against her.

She tried to work up a coherent thought. But it was difficult with the tentacles wrapped around her orbs gave a squeeze while rubbing her nipples. Uhhh!!!...I...I...don't think...Ah!. Caught up in the moment, she could feel her will to resist fading.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:40 am

It had been then that he had issued forth his telekinetic touch as it rubbed against her rear, his shaft still surging inside her tight depths as he went. He could hear her cries of ecstasy upon his ears and could feel the weakening of her resolve as he pressed himself into her warm pink folds that had wrapped about him so snuggly.

She had been warm, so warm as she had enveloped him with herself. He could hear the slurp of his length as it speared into her. Still surging inside her he could hear the very sounds that coursed up to his eardrums. A pair of his tentacles brushed against her sides as his thumbs began to run along the back of her hands in spiral motions.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:24 am

Ishtar could feel the tentacles wrapping around her. In addition to the ones already working on her, she could feel two begin to play with her sides. Something was also begining to rub against her rear. However before think about it, she felt him thrust deeply into her as far as he could.

AAAH! She could feel a wave of pleasure slowly start to build inside her. As she squeezed his hands, his thumbs began to rub the back of hands. She wondered how much longer she could hold out.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:57 am

As her hands closed against his rubbery hands that had yielded to her touch as they squished like a sponge. He had been very elastic she would find and given his boneless nature he had not felt any pain or discomfort at all.

He had felt her closing approach as he witnessed the tell tale signs of her arousal. Heavy breathing, the tightening of her nipples. It all caused him to surge quicker inside her as he felt the fires of his own passions surging through his stiff shaft.

Tentacles danced against her breasts while others pressed lightly to her rear as if knocking against her before sliding into her.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 am

She could feel him thrust faster and faster in her. Her moans increased in tempo as she knew hovering on the edge. She squeezed tightly as she could feel the way of pleasure continue to build within her. She could feel the tentacles going crazy all over her, some played with her breasts as others continued to play with her fanny.

Then the ones at her rear slide into her rear. AHHHH! Now she was being worked with from both sides. And she could feel her body about to overcome by the wave of pleasure. She grip his hands as she was desperate to for hands to continue to hang on to something.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:27 am

The head of his cock had glistened with pre-cum as he continued to spear into the depths of her body feeling himself in her rear given the thin walls of her vagina. Her hands pressing against his tighter as she had been pushed closer to the brink of her release.

His phallus had experienced the continued bliss of friction that had coursed over him, his body expanded slightly as he burst forth like a canon, his own semen flinging into the inside of her luscious body as his hands squeezed against hers in return, his mouth letting out a burbling groan as he did so.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Ishtar breathing was as heavy as it had ever gotten, as she barely get out her moans between breaths. The twin pistons diving deep into her were overwhelming in pleasure. As she could feel him expand in her, she knew she only had to hold out a little longer.

He let out a loud bubbly moan as she could his member explode within her. It was the finally thing to break her will. AAAAAAHHHHHHH! Her head shot back as felt the orgasm overwhelm her in a wave of esctasy.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 am

Emptying inside her, his central phallus throbbed as it leaked forth the remainder of his release. His pace began to slow as each motion he had made had been keenly felt by him as he dragged his sensitive length inside her. He groaned out, the bubbly sy.ound softer than before as his hands squeezed against her own.

He had felt as if he had been in seventh heaven, his shafts bathed in the friction of her body while another had been coated in the juices of her body as she washed out over him.

Mm, so good. He commented into her mind as his central cock began to pull out of her body.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Ishtar moaned slowed down, as she could feel his thrust slow down. Her breathing also became more normal as she coming down from the state of ectasy she was in. As he began to pull out, her body tensed up as her walls wrapped around his member as if to enjoy one last embrace as it left.

She heard his thought inside her head, she responded. T-thank you....I enjoy it too. She blushed as she realized what she just said. She couldn't believe she had allowed that last statement stumble out like that.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Mouth tendrils twitched this way and that, his other cocks slipping out of her rear as white eyes glanced down the expanse of her body. One hand had lifted upward to fondle with her nipple letting it dance between his fingers while a tentacle swished lazily against her clit.

He took her words into mind never having really been thanked aloud before unless one counted all the groans and moans that had slipped past his victims lips. How much had been real and how much had been due to his tampering had been anyone's guess.

Mm, that was scrumptous. Though I have to wonder how far did you get with that play? That had been the main purpose for him coming here after all.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Ishtar could feel Aegir limbs continue to keep her sensitive areas stimulated. It was clear by his continued stimulation he was far from done with her physically. And his thoughts entered her head again, it was clear he was far from done with her mentally.

Ishtar thought back to her play as he asked her about in her mind. I have a rough outline of my play done. I...Oh!....I also have the opening act mostly finished.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Good ... he intoned as she gave him her progress on her play. His member quite sensitive as he retracted his hand from her, his tentacles as well though a pair of them had settled on her hips as he had turned her body over on the couch. Hands on her shoulders he had fitted himself against her again, his sensitive length buzzing as he poised himself against her entrance.

On little push and he had been back inside her doing his best to ignore the throbbing sensations that had swept through him. He groaned out again in that bubbly way of his as he slid inside her, his mind basking against her own as he toyed with the pleasure centers of her mind with his own.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Ishtar felt Aegir's appendages move away her sensative areas. As she was about to believe he was done with her, she felt his tentacles wrap around her hips. With one quick movment she felt her body flipped over on the coach. Instinctively she placed her arms on the couch's arm rest. They bent at the elbow and acted as support for her upper body. Her breasts came to rest on to the arms.

Ishtar felt his arms wrap around her shoulders as he positioned himself on top of her. Ahhhh!!! She felt him dive into her sentive flower. This time his grand enterance felt even better this time than the last time. Her head jerked up as her body reacted to this powerful sensation.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Plunging into her he had found that she had been as sensitive as he was, though of course she felt so good wrapped around him once more, his sensitivity from his recent orgasm had made each movement keenly felt.

Tentacles worked over her, one plugging up her rear, the other working against her breasts as a single tentacle wrapped about her there as he gave her a hard squeeze there as his fingers pressed into her shoulders, as a burbling groan fell from his lips.

A moment after this his tongue licked up the center of her back as his head dipped down to consume her.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Ishtar felt Aegir thrust gingerly with in her, as could feel he was still sensitive from his last orgasm. However, his tentacles did not have such issues. Uhh! She felt one begin to thrust inside her fanny as yet another wrapped around breast.

Her head began to bob in reaction to his thrusts. Ah!....There....yes!!!!....Oh! She felt his tongue go up her spine as she shivered from the contact. Her breathing suddenly became alot heavier as his hands gripped deep into her shoulders.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next