View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Lesson in Power (Seraph) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Lesson in Power (Seraph)
As Kanoe glared at him Seraph sighed in annoyance. Do you really enjoy the thought that I can destroy your mind by something as simple as standing next to you? That I don't have to do anything, and I could have you begging at my feet for me to fuck you in any way I wished.

Seraph watched in silence as Kanoe walked into the pillows path, and as it flew into the shadow shield it gets torn to shreds by the mana swirling around her. Practice control, even if you still end up casting every spell as powerful as you can the ability to not only be either on or off is useful.

Seraph gestured in the air before his form started to fade away. If you want to know why when I choose to talk about magic you should listen closely than read the 1st Chapter and some of the earlier pages in the 2nd. If you have any questions write them on a piece of paper and leave that paper inside the cover of the Darklight Grimore in the morning. And finally you may share the Darklight Grimore with whoever you want, but if it is damaged in anyway, lost or you forget to leave it somewhere easy for me to find in the morning there will be consequences.

With that his form completely fades, and with it the mana that he had been emitting. Suddenly the room seems a lot colder.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A Lesson in Power (Seraph)
The monster apparently did not like the looks he was receiving. But the witch had plenty reasons to glare and the fact she could be crushed in a single word was one of them. As predicted the pillow bursts into feathers and blow in various directions in the room. Sighing softly, she took note of his suggestions as he began to fade away. At least she ended this encounter still standing.

The room felt empty as if she were suddenly thrown into the vacuums of space. Mana was returning to normal as the witch returned to the table. She looked at herself drenched in milk and dried nectar. The witch ran her fingers over her still firm orbs only to gasp in pleasure. Must still be sensitive from all the mana, she thought to herself. Kanoe continued to stroke herself and sighing in pleasure as she went to take a shower. Only then did she notice the flower still in her hair. But she found no urge to take it out as she stepped into the shower. Hot steam flowed from the bathroom as moans of pleasure sounds from the witch's hypersensitive form. She was going to have a long night afterall.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4