View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 MR Mission 002: Who's hunting who? (for Yautja) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: MR Mission 002: Who's hunting who? (for Yautja)
When Yautja felt something trying to stop his hand from playing with her clit a low growl emerged from the back of his throat, although if she heard it through her own fleshy tit that he continued to suck was unknown. But as far as his mind was concerned he has just warned her to not impede him, if she continued to try her would have to take steps to punish her.

Not that her hand was able to stop him from doing anything, or even impede his progress in the slightest. One hand continued to play with her clit and the other grabbed her free breast, his fingers surprisingly gentle as they squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh. Yautja knew that his grip would not stay gentle for much longer, all he could do was arouse his prey as much as he could before he lost control and forced himself into her.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:37 am
Profile YIM

Minerva's hand was useless as she tried to pull the alien's hand away. All she really could do was hold on to his arm as it continued its erotic work. She moaned again as she felt his other hand grab her free breast. As he began to massage it, she could feel both orbs become aroused and swollen.

Her injured arm reached up and tried to push him off her. It was a futile effort and she knew she was making no process, but she at least had to try one more time. She could feel her flower becoming wet as it was becoming aroused by his caresses.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 am

As the hand tried to push him away Yautja did move back, his mouth withdrew from her breast and both of his hands moved away. But if she thought he was letting her go she was very wrong. A steel grip grabbed her throat and easily lifted her off the ground as Yautja's growl grew in volume. She had angered him, had spat in his view of a fair hunt. He had offered her so many advantages, so many opportunities, had given her a chance. Both on the planet and in space. His anger wore away at the last remnants of control he had. Both his rage and his lust were screaming in his mind, demanding an outlet.

And he was going to give them one. It was easy to lightly throw his prey across the clearing, and as she landed her body rolled along the ground. Before she could recover Yautja had covered the distance between them and a hand on the back of her neck held her against the ground while his other hand ripped the back off the flight suit leggings, exposing her rear to him. He had tried to be gentle, he had tried to give her as much pleasure as he could. But she had tipped him over the edge.

His hand still holding the back of her neck in place Yautja lined one of his secondary cocks up with her pussy and pushed it inside her, uncaring if she was ready or not.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 am
Profile YIM

Minerva suddenly felt a hand wrap around her neck. He lifted her slowly off the ground with one hand, her hands wrapped around his arm as she choked in his hand. She suddenly heard the alien's growl grow.

Then Minerva found herself flying through the air, before she landed awkwardly on the ground with a loud thump. The landing disoriented the red-headed agent, and it took her a moment to get her barings. As she did so she suddenly felt the alien grab her head and shover her back down on the ground.

She suddenly felt her rear armor get pulled off her body. For a second her butt hung there in the breeze. Ahhh! Minerva felt the alien cock suddenly penetrate her flow. She was surprised as she was barely ready.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:23 am

Fortunately for the agent pinned to the ground by Yautja's hand he still had a small fragment of control. While his cock slipped into her, pushing past tight dry walls easily, it did so very slowly. Yautja's lust, and his anger, were screaming to go faster. To both satisfy himself and to punish her for spitting in the face of the most honourable tradition. But that small fragment of his mind that was devoted towards giving his partner as much pleasure as possible was still being heard.

So while Yautja was forcing himself inside her it was relatively controlled, and it could easily have been a lot worse. He could have entered her ass, he could have used his primary cock rather than one of his secondary cocks, or he could have simply slammed into her, and ignored any damage that would do. He could have combined all of them, and he had every intention of doing so. But not yet. The easiest, and most pleasurable, way this would occur would be if his prey fully submitted to the sensations. The more she fought, the more she irritated Yautja, the worse it would be for her.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:46 am
Profile YIM

Pinned to the ground, there was little the agent could do. Minerva's arm still throbbed a little when she place it on the ground to support her weight. She was in some discomfort from how quickly the alien had made into her flower. Ahhh, it hurts!

Still for some reason he seemed to suddenly careful not to injure his prize. She didn't fully understand, but she was in a very badly compromising situation. Considering the power and strength of her captor, she would just have to endure.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:16 pm

With a low growl of warning Yautja releases his preys neck, if she continues trying to fight back she would simply cause him to lose his control even faster than the sensation of one of his cocks slipping into her would. At her cry part of Yautja's rational mind recognises the tone, if not the words. Pain.

Unfortunately for her, one very loud part of Yautja's mind was demanding that she suffer, that she feel pain. And it was all to easy to listen to that part, if only for a moment. The cock slams hard into her, forcing its way past resistant muscles as if they aren't even there.

However once it's full length is buried inside her Yautja's more rational mind regains control, and it lifts his hips up. With one of his secondary cocks buried deep inside her cunt this also forces her hips off the ground, and one of Yautja's hands slip underneath her and start playing with her clit while the muscle inside her remains motionless, letting her inner walls get used to its size while the hand playing with her clit causes her arousal to increase. Hopefully to the point where if Yautja started to move inside his prey he wouldn't hurt her.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:25 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva screamed as she felt the alien suddenly thrusted deep into her before she was ready. Her hands dug deep into the ground to try to find some comfort in the soft ground below her. With her pinned to the ground it was all she could do.

She suddenly felt her hips get lifted off the ground. The member inside her remained still as if the alien intended for Minerva to adjust to his girth. Soon she felt his hand begin to rub her clit trying to arouse her. With the pain she just felt, she realized he trying to make it easier for her. She could feel the pleasure begin to mix in with the pain. She hoped it would diminish the pain soon enough.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Without the need to grip her neck Yautja's free hand wrapped around her side and located her breasts. It kneaded the soft flesh for a moment before focusing its attention on her nipple. As it started to squeeze and play with her sensitive bud the other hand worked at her clit even harder, trying to increase her arousal as much as possible before Yautja completely lost control and simply used her body as his was demanding him to use it.

Yautja had no idea how much longer he would be able to maintain control, hopefully he would be able to keep it long enough to give his prey enough pleasure for her to enjoy this. But if he didn't this would simply be another learning experience. Another lesson and another step towards his goal. His cock was still motionless inside her, but the memory of what it had felt like to thrust into her was haunting his mind. He wanted to do it again, his body was demanding he do it. But still he resisted the urge.

For now at least. As his scent glands picked up more and more of the pheromones that were driving him insane with lust his control was being reduced to tatters. Yautja didn't think he would be able to maintain this much control for long.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva felt the alien's hand leave her neck, allowing her to push herself off the ground. As she did so, she felt his hand reach around her chest and grab her breast. Minerva let out a soft moan as she felt him begin to massage to tweak her nipple.

Meanwhile she could still him inside her stay perfect still. Only his hand continued to work, playing her bud. Slowly she could feel herself feel a little wet inside as she moaned again. She didn't want to feel this way for the alien, but she knew if she was going to endure she had to. She knew any moment he would begin thrusting into her again.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:29 pm

As his preys moans registered in Yautja's mind his hands continued to work her sensitive buds, harder now. But Yautja was no longer able to restrain himself to just using his hands, her scent was filling his mind and a haze of lust was starting to take over.

Yautja started to slide his penetrating member out of her body, moving slowly for now. Reaching a point where only the tip of his cock remained inside her he started pushing back inside. His movements remained slow, his last ditch effort to give her pleasure. Soon he would speed up, and if she wasn't ready it would be a long painful experience before his control returned.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 am
Profile YIM

Ahhh! Ohhhh! She could feel him begin to work her sensitve areas even quicker and harder. Her breathing was starting to get heavier as body was becoming aroused.

He began to thrust in her slowly and gently at first. She could believe this alien was doing it too her. Even worse her body was beginning to enjoy it, she couldn't even feel the pain in her arm anymore. She knew his thrusting was about to pick up the pace and her hands dug into the earth in anticipation.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:20 am

As his prey's arousal increased Yautja felt the last remnants of his control slipping away. Slowly his thrusts started to increase in speed as his control faded and he started to care less about her pleasure and more about his own. Less about convincing her body to accept and welcome the intrusion and more about the sensation of his cock pumping inside her.

As his prey's walls were pushed aside by his member she would feel something rubbing along her entrance while his secondary cock pushed inside her. Due to their positioning and his biology his main cock rubbed her every time he pushed in, and the sensation was enough to turn Yautja's growl into clicks of pleasure.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:49 am
Profile YIM

Ahhh!!! What's that! Ohhhh!! She could feel something begin to brush against her flower. This was going to get really weird. What are you going to do with that? Uhhh!

She could feel his thrusts increase faster and faster. Her free breast bounce with every thrust he made into her. She could his growls become clicks, it first time she had heard him make that noise and she didn't know if he was pleased or angry with her.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:02 am

Fortunately for Minerva Yautja had started with one of his secondary cocks rather than his main one. The first reason was the difference in size between the two, if he had thrusted into her unwelcoming body with his main cock rather than the smaller secondary cock it would have hurt a lot more than it did. The second reason would only become apparent when he decided to take her cunt with his main cock and force the secondary cock into her ass, using only her own juices as lubrication.

As Yautja continues to pound into her his hands stop playing with her two sensitive buds and instead wrap themselves around her waist and pull her upright. Standing up he starts to slam her against his penetrating secondary cock, and by sheer chance every time he does his primary cock brushes past her clit. His mandibles move to her neck and shoulder and they start dancing across the skin their. Yautja finds the taste of her on his mandibles intoxicating, and they quickly speed up. Almost as if four slim fingers are tracing lines across the soft skin around her neck and shoulder.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next