View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:07 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Extracurricular studies 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Extracurricular studies
Seraph could see Pia's eagerness to continue. He almost laughed at it, that and her wish to see just what he looked like. You can try opening your eyes the moment you think you are ready. If you lose the mana sight when you do so simply close your eyes and start from the beginning. It should get easier and easier each time you do it.

Seraph replied to Pia's request about wanting to try opening her eyes, his voice patient. He was prepared to wait as long as it took, after all the longer Pia remained inside his mana 'bubble' the more aroused she would become. In fact it was time to help direct some of that building arousal into something useful.

As Pia concentrated on trying to see the mana she wouldn't know that she was very vulnerable to someone else casting a spell. Seraph's spell is subtle, it feeds off her growing arousal, and directs it to make the cute blonde student start fantasising about fucking Seraph. Soon she would see herself sucking him off, see herself lying on the floor while he pounds into her, see herself sitting atop his lap, her hips moving up and down and impaling herself on him.

As for looking at me, if you want to than simply do it. Just be ready to close your mana sight off if you feel that it is about to be blinded with power.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 am
Profile YIM

"Oh-o-OK!" she said. Seraph had given her clearance to open her eyes, see with both types of vision at once. This would be another breakthrough, she knew.

Yet she hesitated. She kept her eyes close, and a tiny, nearly inaudible sigh escaped her pinkish lips. This was because just as she was about to open her eyelids, her mind was flooded with delightful, forbidden images. She imagined herself in front of her new tutor, kneeling down, caressing his erect member, taking it in her mouth, offering herself to him..
And he would accept, ravish her in delightful ways..

PIA! Snap out of it! You are a taken woman, remember! What would Cala think! And he is an angel. I do not think he would appreciate a little harlot!

Pia forced herself to keep her libido in check, to ignore how every erogenous zone seemed to sparkle with energy, how her supercharges sex made her panties damp.

Slowly she calmed down. Millimeter by millimeter, she opened her eyelids. It worked. Kind off. It was disorienting at first. Her eyes were used to seeing the world adjusted by her glasses. Her inner mind did not need such tools, and perceived everything more direct. Hence her two visions were slightly askew. Pia almost lost her balance, and staggered about, one arm reaching out for support while her two visions slowly merged.

"Oh, wow.. It is working, but I feel odd.. Dizzy.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Profile YIM

I've got you Pia.

The moment Pia started to stagger Seraph reached out and caught her, speaking as he did so. One hand caught her extended arm while the other looped around her waist to ensure she didn't fall away from Seraph either. Of course by doing so and moving so close a the very edge of Pia's vision her mana sight would see something, an almost blinding light that shone from Seraph. Even a glimpse of just the air near him was like looking into a sun on a snowy day after seeing nothing but complete darkness for your entire life.

If the mana was that visible, the effects when he touched Pia were immense. A new flood of mana shot into her through the direct contact, and Seraph made sure to support her in case she was about to fall from it. His mana came as a massive surge of energy, burning away everything else but the sheer power that was now coursing through Pia's soul.

Seraph used a spell to make sure that Pia saw him as a warm, reassuring prescence. One that would keep her safe from the power that was raging through her. He also caused his earlier spell, and the visions it created, to return. Although with more mana to use, and Pia's arousal even stronger, the visions were much more powerful than before. Of course if that would be enough to tip Pia over the edge Seraph would have to wait and see.

Tell me when you think you can stand on your own Pia. Of course Seraph would have to continue playing the part of a dutiful, and kind, tutor. To do otherwise would waste the entire build up, and all the effort he had put into maintaining this deception. If he didn't he should have simply taken Pia the moment he first saw her.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:09 am
Profile YIM

It was a good thing Seraph caught her, Pia was close to keeling over where she was standing. Of course, with Seraph close, the onslaught of mana was even greater.

The light was brilliant, making the very air around them ripple with lumicence. It seemed pale, shining gold dripped of her skin.
The mana coursing through her played havoc with her senses. It was like every nerve in her body was being teased by an expert lover. She could not help herself, she let a long, deep moan. Once she realized it, she shut her mouth, but she could not stop either the dizzyness or the lust.

Luckily, Seraph held her stable. It seemed the closer she were to him, the more she was being shielded from the intense power around her.

She leaned as close as she could, hoping she would not be seen as to forward. She tried closing her eyes, to shut of some of the power assaulting her senses. Yet she could not make herself do it, it was too beautiful to let go. It was like she was tranfixed.

She gasped. "The light.. the power.. it is so beautiful.. It is quite overpowering".

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph smiled to himself at Pia's moan, the long and deep sound telling him that what he was doing was getting to her. The fact it was suddenly cut off also proved that, and that Pia still had some resistance. At her gasped statement Seraph's smile was a little broader. He didn't worry about her noticing it, with her mana sight active she couldn't look at him and make out any details at all ... and without it her mind was far too fuddled to interpret it as anything but a smile.

That is only concentrated seepage of mana. If you truly want to see what I look like than turn around. I will shield you from any damage looking at me can cause. As he spoke Seraph let two new spells slip into Pia, one that would compel her to look at him, and the other that would 'filter' her mana sight so she could look at such a high intensity of mana without risking damage to her soul's eyes.

When Pia did turn to look at him Seraph caused the spell feeding off her arousal to resurge. In her mind Pia would see herself offering her body to Seraph, and seeing him accept. All of the old images returned, and flashed through her mind concurrently. The main difference now was that Pia would be able to, very faintly, feel the sensations of those images when she saw them in her mind.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 am
Profile YIM

Pia had no choice. SHe had to turn and look! She knew she was taking a risk, exposing herself to so much mana, yet she had to. Slowly, slowly she turned and looked up into Seraphs face.

It was brilliant. She blinked a few times, and shielded her eyes, until she was quite certain her vision still worked. Then she looked again.
"Wow!" she said. Then she paused.
"Wow!"

About then, the spell of arousal hit her, as if she was not close to leaping out of her skin already. It felt like the marvelous light would blow of her clothes, leave her nude to the radiant gaze before her. She imagined straddling him in that fountain of light.
It would be like riding a solar flare!

She wondered what it would be like to offer herself as a token of gratitude, to be taken right here on the floor, atop the table. Getting reamed by an angel, feeling his member penetrate her, push her wet, wet folds aside. Only she did not just wonder. She felt it! Not as strongly as the real thing, but in her state, it was enough to make her loose control.

"Ooohhhh...", she half moaned, half whimpered. Somehow, her knees buckled and she felt herself on her knees in front of Seraph, still looking up at him, transfixed by his face.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:19 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph's expression shifted to concern as Pia collapsed in front of him, although in his mind he was smiling with triumph at the fact Pia was kneeling at his feet. The look on her face as she looked up at him, transfixed by the massive amount of mana surging inside his body. For that was all an angel such as Seraph was, a soul that had acquired so much mana it could leave the body behind and still affect the physical world. To someone who had never seen mana before such an sight would be enthralling, even without Seraph's compel spell.

With Pia in a much more acceptable position Seraph turned up the intensity of the arousal spell affecting her. Making her see more and more images of him fucking her, of her welcoming him and doing everything she could to please him. With it came an implanted thought, a question. If the mana that seeped out of Seraph's body, the sensations of his touch, felt so good what would his cum be like? Pia would know that if he did cum it would be pure mana in a liquid form, but she would be left to wonder just what it would taste like, what it would feel like inside her. An insidious spell, and one that Seraph figured would be quite useful.

Seraph relaxed the pair of wings wrapped around him, without it appearing visibly that he had done so. If Pia tried she would find she could push the two wings apart, effectively revealing his cock to her gaze. In keeping with his deception it was currently not erect, although that would be quite easy to change. It would be interesting to see how she proceeded when the enhanced spell affected her.

Is something wrong Pia?

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:36 am
Profile YIM

Pia tried to answer, but all she managed was a moan. Her mind was flooded with orgiastic images, and with the mana flowing trough her, it was like she was already in the act of having sex, even if her body remained untouched. She tried closing her eyes for a few seconds, but that did not help at all. That only made the mental images stronger, she could almost feel magic, luminous sperm shoot into her and bathe her insides in glowing, liquid mana. Unable to stop herself her hands roam across her body, and bit down on her lower grip in a failed effort to stifle an almost pained groan.

Panting heavily, she tried pressing a few word out of her mouth "Please..ah.. I am so sorry..but I am feeling so.." once again she opened her eyes, looking at Seraph with big, blue and imploring eyes.

"I feel so hot, the mana.. I cannot control myself.. I am so full of desire I do not know how to control myself!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph was quite pleased with himself, and with how Pia was reacting to his spells. It had been quite easy, well for someone with his level of power and skill. Plus that manipulative dance around Pia as he slowly twisted her mind and perception to suit his needs had been quite fun. But now it was time to move on from the warm up and into the main event, although seraph had one last step to make in this dance of deception. He wanted to make Pia come out and say it, to make her ask him to fuck her. He also wanted to keep his cover, after all this would be a lot easier to repeat if she remained un-suspicious of him.

Pia do you want to learn some spe... no considering your current state trying to teach you any form of spells would be far too dangerous. Before you can learn a spell you will need to do something to reduce your arousal and your desire. If you want I could help you with that ... if not you can either try and handle it yourself or i can leave and visit some other time. It is your choice what path we take. Hopefully that should work, if it didn't ... Seraph was going to lose his cover. While irritating it wouldn't really change anything. If Seraph wanted to take Pia he could, and there was nothing she could do about it. All that would change was if she thought she was doing this of her own free will, if she saw him as a ally, or just another monster interested in using her cute body.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:42 am
Profile YIM

"No, no, please! Don't leave..", Pia blurted out. Her current state aside, she had been making such progress. Seraph had opened her eyes in so many ways.
But what would she do? Her libido was bubbly with mana, like a bottle of champagne that had been shaken and was about to make the cork pop from pressure alone. "I promise, I'll try to do good.."

She did not know who she was fooling. Her blushed cheeks and heaving breath alone gave away her arousal. Yet what had the angel said? He could help her relieve her passion.
"Can you please help me keep my.. urges in check? I-I am not usually like this, I mean, I have my desires as others do, but I am not just a slut.. mostly.."

Pia looked at her tutor with hopeful eyes. She hoped she had not displeased him. And if she had.. unbidden, a fantasy emerged in Pia's mind, herself as the naughty schoolgirl and Seraph the strict teacher.. The fantasy scenario quickly escalated. Pia almost groaned as she tried to force her imagination to stop making it all worse.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:50 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph tilted his head and he regarded Pia curiously. What do you mean by mostly? He wasn't sure if the word had been deliberate or if it had just slipped out, but he wasn't going to let such a good opportunity to question Pia on her more darker secrets pass without comment. However as he asked the question the Darklight Grimore, which had been using a spell from the psionics wind of magic to read Pia's mind, showed him the image her imagination had come up with, and without any real prodding from Seraph's spell. An image of her being a naughty schoolgirl and Seraph being a strict teacher 'punishing' her.

That gave him a good angle to get somewhere much more useful. He waited until she answered his question before commenting on her imagination. Your soul seems to have interesting ideas ... and sating that arousal and desire would be the fastest and most efficient way of getting rid of it and allowing your mind to regain enough control to be able to teach you an actual spell. That is if you are interested in that ... Personally I would prefer to go with the fastest possible method so this distraction can be removed and I can teach you some real magic. But I won't force you into it.

The final throw of the dice ... all Seraph could do now was wait and see if he had loaded it enough to make Pia, someone who would normally be suspicious of such a request, 'willingly' consent to him fucking her. If he hadn't ... he would just have to reveal that he had lied.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 am
Profile YIM

"I am sorry, I am usually in better control than this.."

Pia was certain that the angel must think her a weak person, some sort of cheap harlot or nymphomaniac. She tried to muster the will, one last time, to show she had some control. She failed. She tried standing up, but her knees failed her. She wanted nothing more than to tear of her clothes, and either have the angel have her, or to just relieve herself right on the floor. She wiped some sweat of her brow. Without thinking, she started loosening her school tie.

"Yes, please, please.. I am begging you. Do.. do watever you need to, just.. ahhh.. please make it stop! I'll do anything."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile YIM

That was the sort of response he liked to hear! Seraph was quite happy that his long deceptive 'dance' had just paid off. Pia had asked, no had begged, him to fuck her. And she had no idea he had been deliberetly arousing her, still thought of him as an ally and teacher. As she started to loosen her school tie Seraph's hands worked their way down her blouse buttons.

As Pia's blouse was thrown away Seraph had an idea. His arms picked her up easily and he moved to sit in the chait Pia had been sitting in when she had been studying the Darklight Grimore. As he did so the two wings around him unfolded, to revealnear perfect muscles and, much more cruically, Seraph's cock. It's state was, fortunatly, something Seraph had complete control over. Obviously he couldn't sate her lust if his cock was not erect.

To give Pia a chance to remedy that particular problem she was rotated and shifted around so that she was know kneeling on the floor between Seraph's legs. Do you think you can start it off, and give me the ability to use it to help you learn magic Pia?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:19 am
Profile YIM

How did I end up in this situation?

Pia had set out to search for information and rare tomes, found it, found a tutor, been taught magic and now was kneeling on the floor in front of a naked angel, she herself almost burning from horny energy.

My life is just too bizarre!

Looking up at Seraph, she had to admit he was a magnificent specimen. His muscles were finely chiseled, and with the glowing mana, he looked truly divine. His member was not erect yet, but Pia knew that might change.

Very, very slowly, Pia reached out ant touched his thigh. Somewhere, back in her mind, she knew she should protest, or get up and walk away, but her needs were too strong. Besides, she had ended up as the unwilling mate of several creatures. At least this time, it would be to her own benefit. She did feel some awkwardness, though. She was, after all, kneeling in front of her, her blouse almost completely unbuttoned, her pink and white bra showing and her loose tie between her breasts. More slutty schoolgirls than the woman Pia thought herself to be. There was another thing as well. Pia did not know very much about pleasing a man. Mostly, she had just been taken. So in some regards her sexual experience was well beyond that of a seasoned prostitute. In other regards, she was like a fumbling débutante.

Slowly, she slid her hand up Seraphs thigh. She lent forward, but stopped. Shall I just take it my mouth, or does he need some foreplay?
Leaning forward again, she placed her lips lightly on his belly, while bringing her hand to his member. Lifting it up, she placed a kiss on its tip, before seeking Seraph's approval. "Is..is that okay? What do you want me to.. err.. I suppose you want me to.. you know.."
Feeling like an idiot, she awaited the answer while stroking it carefully with her hand, bowing down to give it a quick lash of her tongue lest her mentor grew impatient.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:30 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph watched as Pia nervously considered whether she would actually carry through on her request. He didn't push her, or even use a spell. He let her have all the time she wanted, all her having more time would do was ensure she reached the conclusion he wanted her to reach. She wanted to learn magic, and here was a friendly being offering to teach her magic. Added to that Seraph looked, mostly, human and most of Pia partners most clearly hadn't been. His appearance mostly came from Seratil, who had been a warrior before he had been granted ascention into a divine being. He had kept his 'body' fit, and out of sheer habit Seraph matched that apperance, with a few minor changes to expression and stance.

Seraph smiled encourigingly at Pia as she hesitantly moved. Her lips briefly kissed him while her hand started to gently stroke his shaft. She looked nervous, she seemed to have no idea what she was doing. Unusual for someone on the 'special' student roster, most learnt how to do a blow job, whether they wanted to or not. When Pia's tongue quickly lashed around it while her hand continued to move the shaft stirred and responded. Ever so slowly it started to become erect, responding to Pia's touches.

Your doing fine. Be confident in yourself, just take a guess at a course of action and go with it. I'll tell you if you should change something. Seraph's voice was gentle, reassuring, praising. He didn't want to frighten Pia away, he wanted her to keep going. To take some inititive and make a guess.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:35 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next