View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Medical Practices (for Citara) 

Post Re: Medical Practices (for Citara)
"Yes, woods can be very dangerous."
She thought about what he said.
"Um, I hate to say this but, I don't know where it is that I belong. To be honest, I have no idea how I even came to be here."
She took a deep breath.
"You may go and return to your hunting party, I have apparently taken enough of your time."

Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:58 am

"Nonesense. I did see a plantation near the woods when we were arriving," he pointed out a direction that he believed it to be in. "You'd be best to go there. Perhaps you could try there, even if that is not your home then someone there may recognize you."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Citara nodded her head and looked in the direction he pointed.
"Perhaps you are right."
She started to walk in that direction. The wind decided to blow, moving her hair and her dress enticingly.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Antoio tried to look as if he had not been looking as they pressed onward. His eyes did pool over her form though as they rolled over sumptuous flesh. He did his best in hiding a grin that indicated that he had been quite pleased with what he saw.

When they cane to the house in question they got no answer to their knocks, unusual since most places like this had a servant of some sort but the door swung opened slowly at their touch.

The place was unlit though the light of the day behind them illuminated a large hall. Before them had been a grand staircase leading up to the second floor though on this level on either side of the room had been a thick oak door designed with fancy flowery inlays.

In the middle of the upstairs wall hung a large portrait that contained Citara sitting down beside a fireplace with another woman about her age, maybe a little older, and an elderly man dressed in a black suit.
There was a door on that level as well near the portrait.

"I assume we are in the right place," Antonio uttered as he pointed towards the portrait. "I do wonder where everyone has gone though."

Character Listing

Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Citara stared at the portrait, she didn't recognize those people.
"It would seem so."
She looked around, it looked like the place hadn't had anyone in it for a while.
"Maybe everyone is gone on a holiday? I really don't know."
She turned to Antonio.
"I would like to thank you for accompanying me. I'm not sure I would have made it safely on my own. If you and your hunting party need a place to stay, you are welcome here."
She smiled at him.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:18 am

"Oh, I'm confident that you would have managed just fine," he said, of course neither of them had believed that. Though gazing at her smile there had been something that touched his heart as he felt a little giddy, He had to look away and as if using that moment as a distraction he called out into the house.

"Hello. is there anyone here?" No answer, though he gazed back at Citara. He took up the back of her hand, kissed it lightly with his lips then let it drift to her side.

"Of course, I shall keep that in mind. I am glad to be of assistance." He smiled, nodded, then left as he spun upon his heels only for her to hear a rap on the door a few hours later ...

Character Listing

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:34 am

Citara had changed out of her clothes and into a dress a bit more simple but showed off her curves a lot better than the gown before. It was a deep blue and was low on the breasts. Her hair was down, flowing around her petite body. She heard the door and got up. She wasn't expecting anyone. She opened the door.
"Oh, Antonio. It's a pleasure to see you again."
She looked in back of him to see his companions not with him.
"Please, come inside before you catch cold."
She shut the door behind them.
"Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, tea, ale?"

Last edited by Citara on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:09 am

Antonio entered after pausing at the doorway for a nonebt to admire her, his eyes drifting down to the swell of her breasts but he had used some dignity in forcing his gaze upward. He entered, smiled softly at her then shook his head,

"No, thank you but I am fine. I hate to ask you this but could I stay here for the night? I have been unable to locate the others," his gaze drifted down to her breasts again then back up. "It would seem that I have gotten myself extremely lost and with evening approaching rather quickly it is unlikely that I will find my companions in the dark. In the morning I can renew the search. Has anyone returned yet?"

Character Listing

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:52 am

"Ofcourse you can stay. There are plenty of rooms upstairs. I can get one ready for you."
She smiled at him as she locked the door. She then headed for the stairs to go and get a room set up for her guest.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am

He followed her upstairs seeing that she had to lead the way to the guest rooms. She had dodged his question about anyone being present though he heard no one. He helped where he could as she readied the room for him, then paused as if in thought about a particular matter.

It had been a short time later that he took her by the arms, spun her around so that she was facing him then leaned down to press his lips against hers. The burning, tingling sensation had been pleasant and he found his body stirring in more ways then one as their chests touched.

But as they broke away for much needed air he had looked at her then suddenly turned away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ... I mean I wanted too but should have had more control then that."

Character Listing

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:55 am

Citara was just finishing up the bed as she was turned and kissed. When it broke, she took a small step back and covered her mouth with her hand. A lot of thoughts went through her mind then.
"No, It's okay. I mean, um."
She tried to gather herself. Her chest was rising and falling a little quicker now.
"I, kind of wanted to as well. I....I've always had dreams of someone like you."
She had, she wanted a handsome man to come and be with her, to love her. Her dreams wanted more but the feelings she felt right now made her heart flutter.
"I just met you though and don't want to come off as easy."

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Bolstered by her words a faint little smile spread over his lips. He seized her up by the arms, his dark eyes looking into her lighter ones.

"Really? Then let's make dreams come true."

His mouth affixed to her's again, his tongue licking against her lips as if it were knocking against them, seeking admittance as he felt the heat of her body radiating against him, spreading out from his chest as his hands came to settle upon her hips.

He turned her slightly so that the back of her knees would be at the edge of the bed, His hands climbed up and down her sides as he held that kiss, milking her lips with his very own.

Character Listing

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Citara returned the kiss, adding to its intensity. She normally wasn't like this but there was something about him. He was big and strong and hansome. She had butterflies in her stomach. She let him move her and then felt the bed against the back of her knees. Her nerves grew. She could feel her sex acting up beneath her gown and her nipples were showing through the fabric of the gown. His touches were strong yet gentle but demanding as they were on her hips. Her body reacted to him in his favor. She felt herself pushed onto the bed then, her chest rising and falling quickly. Her curves calling out to him. Her swollen lips, begging for more attention.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Hungrily his mouth worked against her's though now his tongue slipped into her mouth to coil against her own tongue. He found that she had been more than willing as his hands coiled uo from her sides to cover the sides of her breasts and give them a squeeze.

He paused for a moment allowing him time to unhitch his sword from his belt and allowing it to clatter to the bedroom floor. Next came his shirt as he pealed it off before bringing his attention back to her this time seizing hold of her dress by the front at her breasts and peeling it down her petite body watching as more and more of her soft skin had been revealed to his sight.

Character Listing

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

She shivered from the sudden chill as she was pulled free from her gown. Her eyes raked over his and she was taken back by his chiseled form. She felt a little shy and tried to cover her body with her hands and legs.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next