View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Vocal Practice (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Vocal Practice (Ishtar)
Ishtar gasped as the camera pointed upwards and caught her face and orbs in its frame. Ah! Ishtar looked away as her breasts bounced lightly for the camera and its audience. It was then that the tendrils began to massage and squeeze her swollen mounds. The blue haired student moaned as she looked down at her slime covered body. Oh! W-Why I'm so turned on by..uh...all this.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 am

Dendrite laughed. "I wonder," Dendrite murmured. "Is it because you know so many people are going to enjoy your beauty? Or maybe you just like sex?" The creature laughed and tweaked her nipples.

Suddenly Dendrite uncoiled some of its tentacles. The creature carefully guided the girl to stand on her own two feet, and it moved back a bit, watching her. A chuckle came from its bulk.

"Now...I think you should stand over by the piano," Dendrite said. "In fact, you should bend over it. That would be sexy. Of course, you could try to run..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:40 am

Ishtar let out one last moan as she her nipples were tweaked one last time, then she suddenly found that herself on her feet with the tentacles all around her withdrawn. It was then that Dendrite suggested herself over the piano. He also told her she could run.

But as she looked around she didn't really see any where to go. The alien was still between her and the door, and moved far faster than she could. And the music room provided no other route out of this madness. So the blue haired girl realized that she had no real choice but to comply with his demands. Slowly she made her way over to the piano but simply rested against it. She didn't want to bend over it, not while there were cameras about.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:35 am

Dendrite glided silently over to the girl, its large blue eye watching her. The alien moved up behind her, almost touching her--then it flicked a tendril against her bottom, in a lightly stinging smack. "Still shy, pretty one?" the creature murmured darkly. "We'll have to cure you of that. Now...Bend over." The alien's bulk pressed against her back, pushing her against the piano.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Ishtar let out a shout as she felt the sting of the slap against her bottom. Before she was ready for anything she could feel the alien's body press against her back forcing her to bend over the piano. She felt the smooth finish of the surface of the piano as her breasts were pressed against them. She could only imagine what she must look like to anyone from behind her as she was laid out for all to see. The blue haired student was still embarrassed by what was going by her position, but she realized that that Dendrite was just getting started with her.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Dendrite laughed softly as it bent over the girl, pinning her against the piano. "Gooooood. Look at those sweet little holes..." One of the monster's tentacles traced over the wet folds of her flower, tugging them apart a little, revealing her inner pinkness. She might imagine that she was being shown off to someone...and she would be right, as one of the cameras stretched up from below the piano to get an eyeful of her most intimate parts.

--Jason Carter

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Ishtar could feel the Dendrite's tendrils brush across her sensitive flower as it began to pull them apart a bit. The blue haired student let out a soft moan as she blushed a little. She could bare to imagine who would be watching these video later. Ah, n-no. P-please don't show them that. She wanted to get away from the camera but with the alien holding her down she wasn't going anywhere.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:01 am

Dendrite laughed and pushed the girl down further, making her breasts press tightly against the piano. The tendrils teased more intimately, brushing lightly over the nub of her clit. "But it's such a pretty view," the creature murmured to her. "I'm sure anyone would enjoy it..."

--Jason Carter

Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Ishtar let out a moan as she felt clit be ever so lightly teased by the tendrils. It didn't help that her orbs were being pressed very hard against the piano. I less concerned about anybody, and more concerned about everyone. She knew it was useless to argue, but she felt so helpless in this position.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:06 am

"But everyone will love your sweet body," the creature whispered darkly as it stroked the girl's soft flower. "Everyone will enjoy your smooth skin and your cute moans..." Then the phallic member pushed into the girl's flower, forcing her petals to part and accept it. "Everyone will wish they could do just what I'm doing to you..."

--Jason Carter

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:06 am

Ishtar softly moan as she felt the Dendrite stroked her flower's petals a bit. As he mentioned how much everyone would love her and her body, he then pushed his member into her flower. The blue haired student let out a loud moan as her head pointed upwards as she could fill his member fill her. Slowly her head came down to rest on the piano as she realized he was just getting start with her.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:46 am

Dendrite let out a lustful growl. Its tentacle wriggled deeper, claiming the girl's soft sex once again. "Goooood," the creature hissed as it began to thrust in a slow rhythm, holding the girl bent over the piano. "You may like this instrument, but it could never produce as sounds as sweet as yours, my little plaything..."

--Jason Carter

Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:18 am

Ishtar let out a short shout as she felt the tentacle worked its way deeper within her. The young woman could hear the creature behind her let out a loud passionate growl before it began to thrust into her slowly. With every thrust, a soft moan slipped from the lovely lips of the young woman. As her breasts squeezed against the piano as they rubbed against them, the blue haired student realized she was the instrument the alien was playing. And it was something he was doing very well. Ahhh....p-plaything...ohhh

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Dendrite groaned along with the girl's shout of passion. The alien thrust deeply, firmly into her, but kept its pace slow for the moment. More of its tendrils crept up her back, stroking her shoulders and hair, as if claiming her. "Good, little one," the creature whispered. One of its tentacles coiled around her right leg and pulled it up and to the side, forcing her to spread her legs and rest her weight on her left foot. "Good, show us everything..."

--Jason Carter

Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:56 am

Ishtar continued her moans as she felt the slow but deep pace the Dendrite was thrusting into her. She could feel more tendrils begin to explore her naked back as they moved up and began to stroke her shoulders. As she let a grunt, she felt some of the tendrils begin to play with her long blue hair. In fact, so occupied with what the tendrils were doing with her upper body, she didn't notice the tendril wrapping around her right leg. Suddenly she felt her right leg get pulled away as she was forced to spread her legs. Ahhhh.....what g-going...ohhh....going on. She had to put her weight on her left leg to keep upright even as her body was resting on the piano. She could only imagine what the camera were recording right now.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next