View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Sharing Notes (Pia) 

Post Re: Sharing Notes (Pia)
Getting rid of her clothes was easy, as they were half off already. It was less than a few seconds before Pia was wearing only her skirt, which hid little, leaving her in a state of being not really naked, but still exposed.
She watched Kanoe walk towards the bed, swaying, a confident strut, she was clearly someone who liked being admired. And Pia did admire her, her elegant back, long, strong legs and her well shaped rear.

Kanoe took her position, displaying herself in all her naked glory. The invitation was clear, the tone of her voice and the look in her eyes made her wish clear.
Pia might have just come, but she was still aroused, still wanting more. "Yes, Mistress.", she replied.
As she approached the bed, she felt a new power inside her. Her mana responded to pleasure, and the two of them had been feeling a lot of that. She felt stronger now, more powerful than before. She hoped she could finally harness her power in a way her mistress would be pleased with.

Pia knelt beside the bed, taking a second to admire the stronger witch. She felt a tremble of anticipation. Reaching out, she stroked the other woman's form, then slid her hands down to her waiting sex. She could not restrain herself, and simply pushed the wet fabric aside, and slid her fingers into the waiting opening, making a little groan of lust as she felt it around her fingers, wet and hot.

Lowering her head down towards her belly, she half kissed it, half ate it with her lips, sometimes even grazing it with her teeth, working her way downwards, while at the same time using her spare hand to pull the G-string down. Almost inaudibly, she was muttering a short incantation. Pia felt the power obey her much more easily now. Soon the slave would reward her generous Mistress.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:33 pm
Profile YIM

The woman was right, the dark witch loved to be admired. Even if the beauty was done through unnatural means, she may as well use it for her benefit. Kanoe was unsure when it happened. When she first arrived on the island, she could care less about her appearance and others looking upon her. Now, there was always a small thrill in knowing that eyes were watching her in either awe or jealousy.

Kanoe did not have her mana sight active though she could guess Pia was very energized with mana at the moment. But so focused on pleasing her mistress, she saw no reason to be concerned. The witch watched as her partner and slave approached the bed. Wearing just glasses and a skirt, there was that sense of innocense that made the young woman very appealing. The woman had a very natural beauty. A perfect curve of the hips and hourglass figure, this little bookworm had a body that most woman would die for.

The other woman sat beside the bed, gazing at the dark witch as if she were a pet waiting to be allowed to hop up and join her mistress. Hands reached out and began to caress and feel her fair skin. But without wasting time, Pia moved lower and began to stroke her already glistening folds. "Uhhnn.." she groaned softly and in slight shock as those fingers suddenly slid deep into her tight passage. Her pet was eager to return what was given it seemed.

Lips nipped at her smooth belly. She could feel Pia's warmth breaths soak into her already heated skin as the woman worked lower. Smiling softly, Kanoe allowed her eyes to close, unaware that an incantation was being chanted under the student's breath. With her senses dulled, the dark witch was too focused on the woman's lovely touch to notice what was being channeled at this moment.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Even though she had come mere minutes before, Pia was still aroused, and getting more and more aroused each second. She wanted nothing more than to climb atop Kanoe and drown herself in all that beauty, to be wrapped in elegant limbs, to be two mingled into a moaning whole.

But Pia had something to do. Pia wanted to prove to her mistress what she was capable of.

Pia finished her incantation, her lips hovering above Kanoe's clit. She gave it a kiss and a flick of her tongue. What she had done was to gather as much mana as possible in one place inside her. Now she moved it with her mind, a trembling ball of force moving down her arm, down towards her hand, towards the fingers embedded in her mistress' snug, wet pussy.

The mana rippled underneath her skin, joyous, dancing living energy. Pia could see it as a whitish-pink glow moving beneath her skin. She increased the speed of her finger fucking, moving in and out faster and faster. The rippling energy moved in small burst, from herself and into Kanoe. Pia felt it like a tingling, electrifying sensation, increasing her sensitivity, so that her fingers felt like sexual organs in their own right. What Kanoe felt, she did not know, yet, but she should feel something. And soon Pia would know too, if all went well.

"My pleasure will be pleasuring you, Mistress.", Pia whispered. Not even pausing, she shifted position, used her other hand to take one erect nipple between two fingers, and placed her mouth upon it. Concentrating hard, she tried directing her mana from one hand to another, through Kanoe's body. She wanted to show her Mistress just how it felt to have one's body overflowing with force, to be a conduit for sexual energy. Maybe she could show Kanoe what being a Voluptarius was, instead of trying to explain it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhnnnn! Uhhnnnn! Uhh.. Oohhnn..." Kanoe's hips rose off the mattress as the stroking felt so much more intense. Intense did not describe it but the witch had no words to explain what Pia's fingers doing to her at the moment. Each motion, each thrust demanded her complete and undivided attention. She did not even know that energy was dancing inside her wet snatch, increasing her sensitive with each burst of mana from the Voluptarius.

Pia's words barely registered inside the other woman's clouding mind. Her inner walls clinged tight around the pumping digits, producing the lewd sounds of slurping juices. Her juices flowed like a river around the sex mage's fingers and down her already twitching thighs. Kanoe prided herself in being resilient but this young woman was truely doing a number on her sex and libido. Toes curl and uncurl as her heels dragged along the soft sheets of her bed. Was the dark witch going to lose it before Pia could even get started?

"Oh god.." she groaned. Fingers dug into and gripped the sheets tightly as fingers and lips closed in one of her dribbling teats. A breathless gasp escaped Kanoe's lips as her entire body arched, grinding her luscious tit right into those channeling fingers. It was like lightning was running a current right through the helpless nub. The hard nub throbbed faster, nearly twitching with muscles she never knew it had. "Oohhhnnn... Uhhnnnn.." Her eyes fluttered and threatened to roll back in her head as more of Pia's strange mana fed into her body. She had experienced similar effects from monsters but feeling it from an mortal student completely caught her off guard. Kanoe could not even think of resisting as every thought she had was immediately replaced with the motions of Pia's pleasing fingers.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 pm

"Ahhhh.. I hope.. Ahhh.. c-can you feel it, m-mistress.."
Pia was gasping now. As the mana affected Kanoe, it also affected herself. She could feel the power throbbing, a pulsing heartbeat energizing her. Her fingers worked faster, pistons pumping in and out, discharging mana into Kanoe's waiting opening.

Pia was mauling Kanoe's large breasts with her mouth,using her tongue and her lips. She loved seeing the other witch writhe in ecstasy, loved to hear her voice with such passion. She could actually feel a bit of it, as some of the mana flowed back into her. When she said her pleasure would be to please, it was not just a statement of sexual submission, it was not far from being literally true. In fact, her arousal was rising so fast, she suspected she would be able to reach another climax just from the mana. But that would be selfish. She was to give her tutor pleasure first.

Deciding to wary the experience, she concentrated on halting the flow a bit while withdrawing the fingers from the overflowing cunt and instead tease the waiting clit a little. She could feel the power build up, ready to once more be released. She let it, as two small burst, before controlling it again.

"Does.. Mistress want more?"
, she panted.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

Her nipples ached so badly as the helpless nub was tormented by her lover's magic and tongue. The orb had nearly swollen another cup size larger as more and more hot blood firmed the pale flesh. Kanoe could not, would not resist this unique magic. Her body writhed as she accepted all that her newest apprentice had to offer.

The dark witch was granted a minor rest as the fingers pulled out of her juicy folds. "Uhhnn... Ahh..." She was panting softly, her body glistening with a light sheen of sweat. But there would be no recovering for Kanoe as the mana charged fingers came in contact with her swollen pearl and discharged. The shock made her eyes go wide as the energy seemed to ripple out from the now violently twitching bundle of nerves. "Ahhhnnnn!" Her hips bucked upwards as her entire body was jolted with electric pleasure. She could feel the rush of heat in her belly going straight to her loins. The witch was losing more and more control and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

The second jolt left her body twitching with seizures of pleasure. Eyes flutter wildly as her head rolled from side to side. Kanoe always wanted to be the dominant one. But right now, her world was spinning out of control. Her insides were contracting and shuddering. The raven haired woman was on the verge of bliss where a knife edge would seem like stable ground to her right now. Gasping loudly, her body trembled with tension. It looked like just a gentle breeze in the right place would send her tumbling down into the abyss.

"Ohhhh... Oh god... Please.. I can't take it... Please.." she moaned and pleaded.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:21 pm

"Yes..Mistress..", Pia panted, her voice raw with lust. "Mistress is so gorgeous, I am near my edge for watching."

And that last bit was true. Pia had been impressed with Kanoe, both her demeanour and appearance. Now she was naked before her, every gorgeous curve displayed. The dark haired witch was writhing in lust, inspiring Pia to feel the same. She might have seemed cold at first glance, but her passion.. that was pure fire.

Pia plunged her fingers into her waiting cunt. In-out. In-out. Faster and faster, increasing speed. She moved back, her mouth regretfully leaving those bountiful breast.
"you-- look like a goddess!", she said, before putting her lips on her cunt, right above where her fingers entered the sweet fold. She let her lips clasp down around the swollen clit. No need to go slow now, she attacked the bud with her tongue, crushing it, tasting it, sucking at it. She pulled her fingers out, let them rest at the entrance of the gate, then plunged them in as deep as she could. Instead of continuing her piston like movement, Pia moved them in circles inside Kanoe, almost like a pestle and mortar.

Pia's mana was humming, vibrating. It was like it sand, chanting unspoken words reflecting Pia's desire.
"Come for me, Mistress, please come. Give me a beautiful, brilliant supernova orgasm."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhnnn! Ooooohhnnnn!" Her hips bucked against the rapidly pumping digits. Her nipples glistened with her sweat and Pia's saliva, the gusts of air cooling them and causing them to ache more and more. Kanoe's fingers were nearly tearing the sheets she was griping so tightly. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears as the other student obeyed her wish. The pleasing compliments could only be responded to with breathless moans as her toes continued to curl and uncurl slowly.

The witch's eyes fluttered and rolled completely back in her head as both lips and teeth made contact with her swollen pearl. "Uhhhnnnn..." Pia did not relent as she sucked and gnawed the sensitive nub causing Kanoe's hips to jolt upwards. Grinding her hips against the woman's face and hand, the young sex mage could smell and taste her ever flowing juices. Spinning out of control, her eyes fluttered constantly as her body went into autopilot. It did not take many bucks of her hips at all to grant both their desires.

Kanoe's scream echoed off the walls as her insides clinged tightly around the churning fingers. Her hot nectar squirted out all over Pia's face and fingers as more and more lustful heat seemed to rush straight into her very core. The witch's mouth hung open, gasping for air only to lose it in another tremor of pure bliss. Drool trickled from the corners of her mouth as she took in all the sensations for all their worth. It was a high she hoped would never end. Her body continued to twitch violently as wave after wave of pure heat flowed outwards to the very tips of her fingers and toes. "Uuhhhnnn... Ooohhnnn.." She moaned, squirming on top of the sheets as her partner continued to lash away at her precious pearl.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 am

"Ohhhh-m-m-mistress...", Pia moaned. She was pumping a bit slower, but still hard and deep, hoping to prolong her mistress's orgasm as long as possible. The blonde cast a glance at the pale witch whose cunt she was worshipping with her mouth and finger. With her mana vision active, she was a creature of beauty. In orgasm, both their personal mana was mingling, playing across marble skin like the most spectacular aurora Borealis. It was gorgeous, it was like Pia could watch every single pulse of pleasure. Kanoe was beautiful already, heavy breasts moving with each moan, curves gleaming, mouth in an expression of perfect orgasmic bliss. Now she was glowing, beautiful like the milky way across the sky.

But it was not just Kanoe's orgasm now. Pia had anticipated that mingling her mana with the other would make her feel some of her pleasure, but now the orgasm made the mana spin out of control, and lash back at the amateur voluptarius. Pia tried keeping her tongue on the clit, but soon she had to throw back her head, moaning as she felt her body and mind lost in passion. Soon she was moaning in time with the other, feeling every bit the passion she felt.

"A-Ahhh! Mistress! O-oohhh.. M-mistress! I Ahhhh I am coming from pleasuring you..I-a-AAHHHHH!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 pm
Profile YIM

Each thrust sent a jolt up her spine causing the witch to gasp breathlessly between her now faint moans. Pia made every effort to ensure she felt every invasion into her twitching passage. Her body rocked gently with each entry, causing her breasts to sway and her eyes to flutter. Simply basking in her afterglow, she allowed the other woman to do as she wished with her.

But she was not only woman reaching bliss here. The student's motions grew more rigid as tension rose in her partner's glistening form. Every shuddering gasp caused her new apprentice's tongue to lash wildly over her sensitive nub, causing Kanoe's toes to curl and her body to arch. Pia's moans joined her own. As the witch's climax began to fade, the other woman's was just beginning. She never seen someone cum from pleasing another before and probably would not have known it until her new little pet cried what was happening.

The blissful wail sent a tingling sensation across her heated skin. Stirring slowly, the dark witch finally managed to will herself to sit up. With Pia paralyzed in her own climax, Kanoe had a little time to catch her breath and look at the beauty before her. Pia would feel fingers stroke through her hair like she was petting the woman. "Such a good girl," she said softly though a bit breathless still, "Come, relax with me in my bed."

There were still matters that required discussion. Though it was unknown how coherent Pia was right now. In any case, Kanoe would be satisfied with this woman in her arms as they let their bodies cool for a few moments. Seeing the woman so out of it and lost in her own pleasure did reveal some issues their lessons may have. As much as she looked forward to further sessions like this, they also still have to work with magic at some point or another. She did not have mana sight active but she definitely felt a power when this one was thoroughly aroused and stimulated. Now it was just a matter of properly tapping that power while still keeping this innocent beauty tightly wrapped around her finger.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Pia smiled, thankful for the invitation. Strange as it might seem, considered they had just shared each others bodies, Pia would not have crawled and laid herself next to her mistress without permission. Pia wondered a bit why she accepted her submissive position so fast. Granted, she had been made the toy of many beings, but not without a struggle. Part of the reason was rather selfish. Pia wanted to learn, needed to learn, and Kanoe could help her,and that was reason enough for obedience.
But Pia did not feel that was all. Pia was not a fighter, she was not brave, she was not tough. But she had been fighting for so long.. fighting monsters, fighting the system.. most of the time she had failed, but she had kept on, to the point were she had been dangerously close to wearing herself out. Kanoe was smarter than her, more experienced than her.. it felt good to just let her take command.

It was probably a dangerous way of thinking, at least if she got too reliant on it. She would need to be strong, to think fast should she ever hope to survive this place. But right now..

And this whole servant and mistress thing is deliciously kinky!

Pia laid herself down on the bed next to Kanoe. Her smaller breast touching Kanoe's larger one,her leg halfway across the other's leg, so that her still hot sex touched her hip. She let one hand idly stroke her Mistress body, but still ready to stop should that displease.

"Mistress.. I want to say thank you. Thank you for allowing me to serve you. I also.. uh.. I apologize for coming so fast. That was not the plan. I was feeling your pleasure when our energies mingled, and when you came, I just got so exited, I lost control."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 am
Profile YIM

Though there was always some joys in having some fight in a potential servant, having one that was completely submissive right out had its appeals as well. Kanoe's reasons were just as selfish if not more so. Being crushed and dominated by monsters and even enslaved by one has a tendency to wear away at the student's will. Having control over other students at least gives her a feeling of superiority and power. It was what she studied magic for afterall, it was all about power and being above others. Of course their were other appeals. She found Pia rather attractive and with a great potential. The witch wanted to keep this one much like her other apprentices. She would gladly teach this one if it meant more time to bring this woman closer to her.

She smiled faintly when Pia thanked her for allowing this to happen. A hand stroked the woman's cheek, brushing strands of hair from her face. "No need to apologize, my pet," she said softly, "I found myself a bit lost during that as well. I did feel a great power while we were one and look forward to learning more about your form of magic. Though there are some obvious disadvantages..." Her hand slid down and cupped a breast before squeezing hard. She would slowly stroke the woman's orb as she continued. "Too much power makes you lose control and getting you charged with mana takes time and can be a bit...distracting. Not that I mind this particular distraction," she smirked slyly.

Kanoe rolled a nipple between her fingers as she considered their options. Though she did not mind too much, working Pia over every time she visits would wear their bodies out as well as their time together. Of course there would still be times when they would do this again and again. Her new apprentice had a deep desire in being controlled and she wanted nothing more than to take advantage of that. But during visits where they will learn magic, a better means of getting mana may be required.

"Hmm... How long does this mana stay with you?" she asked, "You mentioned a ritual you did privately. How long after you are done are you able to use the mana you gathered?"

Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 pm

"It depends..", Pia said. "It seems to ebb and flow a bit, depending upon my mood and sense off.. well, well being. I guess it always is there, but dormant. It doesn't just leave, though. Once it has been called up, it gets easier to summon again. I think.. I think it would be less of an effort to summon now, for instance."

Pia felt considerably less awkward now, after such an intimate moment, to explain how her magic works. "My ritual.. well, it is not much of a ritual, but it consist of me using a circle, just a generic circle for concentrating power that I found. I also use candles and scents, but that is mainly for atmospheric effect. It helps me to focus, at least. I try to prolong my pleasure as long as possible, and keep my mana sight on it, trying to direct the mana, and to store it inside me. If I do it right, I can feel it inside me, sometimes for as long as a day."

While it might not sound like much, even that little part had been a great help to her. Between all her worries and the after effects of monster attacks, Pia was often worn quite thin. When she felt the mana inside her, though.. She felt stronger, more alive, healthier.

"But I think I am quite limited, when, uh.. flying solo. It was stronger now with you than with myself. And the first time.. it was with a very powerful being. With him, I found I could do much more physically, and create sensations. For me and for him. So I think it depends on the power and pleasure of the one I am with as well."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:11 pm
Profile YIM

She continued to gently stroke the woman's body as she explained the details of the mana and the ritual used to tap into that mana. Holding a charge for an entire day, this student was very much like a battery. That was plenty long enough to hold in the mana and use it later in the day during their studies. Of course that is assuming that Pia would agree to her idea.

Pia was much calmer now, no longer shy about who she was for the moment. She could still feel the heat radiating from her glistening body. Her thigh rubbed gently against the student's folds as her hand slid away from the woman's breast and was now running down her side. "I suppose I am flattered that my power is helping you then," she replied, "You do not seem too worn down which is good. But, going through our own ritual every visit may limit our time for our studies of magic."

"You mentioned working in the library before. What times do you go there and do you have any classes afterwards? With you, some scheduling may be required to ensure we get the most out of studies," she said calmly. Already Kanoe was getting some ideas of how to play with this one. Of course this was all still in the pursuit of improving this one's magic. She was not a liar afterall. But she was uncertain if Pia would approve of this idea to charge her up ahead of time. Already she was getting small fantasies of what she could do with this woman floating around in her head.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Pia was a bit lost now, not sure what Kanoe was planning at all. She really had not put a lot of thought about this would go down from a practical standpoint. She had just hoped to be able to pick up a few pointers, all this was quite a bit more than expected.

She might not have been thinking of an apprenticeship when she came her, but she was not going to spur opportunity when it came her way. And for once, opportunity was not bought at the price of being raped.

"Well.. Tuesdays would be best. I fill in at other times, but Tuesdays I work from 14 to 16, and there are no classes that usually need any preparation on Wednesday.. But I can be flexible. I think I can make Thursdays work too!"

Truth to be told, Pia was ready to drop pretty much anything to get some magic lessons. School work was less important to her now, something she kept up with just to avoid drawing the attention of the professors. And it was not like she had a lot of social arrangements to take up her time.

" May I ask.. What are you thinking off, Mistress?", she added, not managing to keep excitement out of her voice.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:56 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next