View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Selected (for Anariah) 

Post Re: Selected (for Anariah)
This was what I had hoped for, and as the two monsters battled amongst themselves, I slid on my bare ass across the floor, pushing myself along with my hands and feet towards the door. The moment I was a good distance from them, I turned my back to my would be attackers, stood up and ran for the door, my heavy unbound breasts bouncing with each step. Quickly I gripped the knob with both hands but it wouldn’t turn.

Then there was a crash of glass as the window broke. The sound echoed throughout the room, causing me to instinctively turn to look back. It appeared as the newest arrival had won the fight, but I didn’t plan to stick around to find out what would happen next. Looking for another way out, as my heart was planning to leap from my chest.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:08 am

Aegir had looked at the smashed window for a moment. Mouth tendrils quivering a bit though the claw wounds on his rubbery flesh already began to seal shut, knitting themselves closed before their eyes. Black blood dribbled onto the floor.

Then Aegir generated another illusion after telekinetically brushing the shattered glass out of sight when he slithered towards the window and glance out it. The illusion he generated was that of a window, one that hadn't been broken in the event that anyone heard the shattering of glass and came to look.

Of course there was more of a draft now then there had been.

He turned towards the door of the room hearing the handle being turned as Ana tried to open it. It was as if she were an after thought, curiousity bringing him here to see who or rather what, had been behind the hijacking of his illusion.

Of course his plans had been ruined for the evening or where they? He began to slither closer to the door ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the octopi looking creature approaching me in my increased panic to find a way out of here. Anxiety built as I felt my time dwindling, collapsing around me as if the very air I was breathing was escaping without me. I slowly let go of the door knob, and I slid along the wall connecting to the right, pushing between any desks that were blocking my way. My naked body burning with fear, though my nipples were hardened as if it were cold in the room. My round ass and firm breasts jiggled and jerked with my movements, the small trace of blood still on my cheek had begun to dry, as I searched for a crack I could squeeze through to gain my freedom.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm

He followed her slithering across the floor as she sought another avenue of escape. Of course he could sense her fear and while he towered over her his boneless nature made it so he could pass through cracks only inches wide.

Aegir did use his tentacles to brush desks and such out of the way as he drew nearer, then he stopped cold allowing her to maneuver away from her further. He twisted around and slithered towards the illusion gazing out of the hole in the wall as if weren't their. He had sensed the sentient minds of people out below and it was now that his eyes searched for them, mouth tendrils twitching as he did so.

Two students who had thought they heard something had been looking straight at him though he had been masked from their sight by the illusion that he had in place. "Guess it was nothing ... I thought I heard something ..."

He turned away and had not seen Ana initially. As far as he was aware she could not leave through the door as he was holding it closed nor had she exitted the room by the shattered window that he was standing at. There were other windows of course but they had all been closed. There was a supply closet and it was from that direction that he sensed her sapient mind thus he began slither towards it.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Without even realizing my hand had grazed across another doorknob. Almost gleeful, I stopped my panicked shuffling feet and turned to face the door, turning the knob to opening it. Hesitant to let a real smile show, it was only a closet, but at least it put something more solid between that creature and me.

I held the door closed with me “safely” inside, in the dark space, unfamiliar to its contents. I tried to look around, to see if there was anything I could use to my advantage, but I couldn’t see a thing. I didn’t dare let go of the small round piece of security my fingers now gripped. My words were silent, and I hoped he was just passing through, and no further attention was on me. I would wait there till morning if I had to, till the teacher arrived, or a student. I would be embarrassed for sure, naked in the closet, but I’d be safe with only a couple scratches to show for my stupidity.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Aegir slithered towards the door, he paused then invoked another illusion outside of it to scrub away his own shadow. He was a patient being, having such a long life tended to do that to him since he was aware that everything would come to him in due time if he had waited long enough.

He could burst in their, the closet, the womb if you will. A place of security and he supposed that was the reason why it was "safe" in horror movies. Nothing every happened in a closet. But of course the direct approach was often the most boring of approaches.

He could trace her thoughts as they raced through her mind then considered matters for a long moment. He reached a decision, flickering his eyes to the clock hanging on the wall, silently ticking off the seconds.

Yet another illusion, wrapping himself in the guise of the art professor was rather easy, now all he had to do was wait as the hours passed by.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:08 pm

I had no idea how much time had passed, but silence had become my fickle companion. One moment it was comforting, the next moment torturous. I didn’t know if I was alone, or if the monster was waiting for me, or if it would even be sentient enough to patiently wait for the frightened girl in the closet to come out. I giggled under my breath before silently scolding myself for allowing my breath to make any sound at all. Surely a creature so strong and monstrous would not simply wait.

My hands had begun to join my legs in the trembling dance that tired muscles do. I kneeled down on the cold floor, tensing as the second wave of goose bumps covered every inch of my skin, and my nipples hardened even more. Leaning against the wall, my head resting, I tried not to let go of the door, but I couldn’t prevent it when my eyes closed. Then suddenly I jerked, knocking the door with my knuckles as I woke … “Oh no”, I thought as the memory of where I was and what I had just done flooded my senses. I had no idea how long I had been asleep, but I could see a touch of light creeping under the door.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:29 am

When that thought flowed through her mind he had been aware that it had not been a part of the dream that she had been currently having. Their was a noticeable change, at least for him, between a conscious and unconscious mind and while he had been waiting for hours it was time to go on stage so to speak.

Generating illusions of sound had been easy for him and he did so now making it sound as if the door to the room had been twisted opened and that someone had stepped inside.

Footsteps on the floor making it creak in some places. "Fucking kids," a masculine voice muttered. There was sounds of scrapping as several desks were pulled back into position over the course of several minutes. "What the hell ..."

There had been loud noises and grunts as the large desk that Amos had flipped over was rerighted. Then more sounds as something approached the closet. A sort while later Aegir cut the audible illusions as he reached out and turned the door knob slowly, the illusion of a professor masking him as slivers of light grew and grew as the door was pulled opened ...

Character Listing

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Trying to ignore my body’s shivering, I found myself gripping the doorknob tightly again, as noise and commotion began to fill the room. Even though I couldn’t see what was going on at the moment, I had a pretty good idea, and my concern changed from fear of being attacked, to an already embarrassed feeling of being found naked in the closet by the obviously male person that belonged to the voice I could hear.

His footsteps came closer to me, and I found myself taking tiny tiptoed steps backwards in the light impaired space. I hoped I wouldn’t trip on something, fall, or make a noise. I don’t know what I thought would happen if he opened the door, like maybe I could blend in with the shelves behind me, or the broom in the corner would double as my twin? Surely not. If he opened the door he would see the fully bared breasts of a golden brown skinned girl with nothing but her long bronze curls to hide herself. Then my fears kicked in again, but from a teacher catching a student in a place she shouldn’t have been to begin with … and then the door opened.

My backward momentum took a wild leap of faith, launching me at least a foot farther behind me then I had planned, and not knowing what had caused the chaos in my retreat, I was yelling out, “AAAHH!”, and falling backwards into the shelves that housed the extra paints and brushes for class.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 am

There was a man standing there, short with dark hair and eyes. A red berret sat on his head and his face had been set with glasses. As he saw the scene before him he had paused, quiet surprised at what he had seen. For the longest time he just glanced at her naked form, of course he had seen others nude in the past but the way his eyes lingered on her made it seem that he had never laid eyes on one before.

At last he spoke as his shock evaporated. "You! I bet your responsible for the broken window. And my Lord, where are your clothes?" His words accented by a French accent. Still even as he questioned her his eyes rested upon her, not taking his gaze away from her full breasts.

Character Listing

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:32 pm

My legs closed together instinctively, and my hands tried to preserve my modesty in front of the gawking professor. I was as stunned as he looked, as I sat there, unable to move flat on my ass on the cold tile floor, paint from above me beginning to drip shades of red and yellow on my head and shoulders. My eyes closed, and my shoulders tensed, allowing me to endure the shooting pains the cold thick liquid were injecting into me.

“I … it wasn’t me”, I began to explain. “I was attacked … and … I don’t know, what they did with my, clothes”. I hoped he would look around for them instead of just standing there looking at me. Maybe I could regain my composure and get out of here before the whole class of my peers arrived, I thought, and I quickly stood up.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:52 am

"I'm assuming that the clothes out here are yours, were you drinking? I wouldn't understand why you'd be in the closet naked." He seemed to ignore the answer that she gave about being attacked. It hadn't made too much sense as to why someone would attack her.

A lesbian tyrst? Did they come her for a rendez-vous that went sour? He considered this for a moment then balked as he moved into the closet near her about the dripping paint. He righted a few bottles and resealed them after using a rag to wipe them clean of paint.

He was grumbling to himself about the paint, about the window, about the desks. "Why couldn't you kids use the supply room down the hall?"

With his gaze he flickered his eyes toward her though had she looked at him, truly looked, he was sporting a tent in his pants.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Wiping the few drops of paint off my shoulders with my fingers, I slowly stepped away from the grumbling man now straightening up the mess I made. “I’m really sorry about that, you scared me when you opened the door … that is for the paint. I mean, I’m sorry your class is messed up too, but really, I didn’t do it, nor did any friends of mine.” I was hesitant to turn my bare backside to him, cause he couldn’t seem to take his eyes off me, but it really was the quickest way to get to my clothes. Besides, walking backward clutching to my breasts, squeezing and molding them to fit under one hand while the other hand protects my crouch from prying eyes, would do nothing but aide in me falling backwards over something else.

My ass jiggled as I walked with speedy baby steps around the desks to locate my clothes that were spread out from one side of the stage to the other. “Damn monsters”, I mumbled under my breath not able to locate my panties at first. “Ah, here they are”, still more talking to myself, bending down to pick up the slightly torn panties and stepping into them anyways to begin covering my womanly figure. Panicked to clothe myself before anyone else walked in, I had almost forgotten that I was being watched.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:15 pm

The fact of the clock read 7, plenty of time before the first class, an hour or two from now. It seemed as if the art professor got an early start on things. He snorted from behind her though. "Then how did you end up here if you and your friends didn't wind up here? And naked? I have a theory for that, you and your friends were probably drinking moonshine, I can smell it on your breath so no sense in lying there.

"One thing lead to another and you wound up naked. Your friends locked you in the closet until you passed out and they left." He explained it all as if he had been a witness to these events.

He moved up behind her. "Do you realize the trouble your in?"

Hands slid against her hips gripping them. "I suppose the dean need not know ..."

Character Listing

Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Before I could turn around to protest his need to tell the Dean anything, I felt his grip on my hips. It sent a chill through my body, and I froze for a second not quite sure how to handle the situation, but then jerked forward bumping the stool I once posed with for the quiet soft spoken artist.

Now out of his grasp, I turned to face him, “I don’t know what you would tell her, other then that I was attacked in your classroom. Maybe I shouldn’t have been up here after dark, but I was showing the art room to what I thought was an art student from a near by school, that was visiting the campus … and yes, it went bad. He turned into a MONSTER. So tell that to the Dean”, I said my temper flaring, amnesia erasing the fact that I took my clothes off willingly to be a model for the nude portrait. As I fumbled with my bra straps, all I could think of was getting dressed, fast, since it seemed like this professor wasn’t going to play by the rules.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next