View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Thought I made it (Minerva) 

Post Re: Thought I made it (Minerva)
Minerva continued to caught up into her own orgasm as the demon continued to thrust into her again and again. She could feel her flower grip his member as tightly as she it could. Then slowly after a particularly powerful thrust she could finally feel her orgasm begin to fade. The redhead head collapsed on the floor as took a moment to breathe heavily as she attempted to catch her breath.

However, the demon left her little time as she slowly begin to thrust back inside of her, forcing a gasp from the young woman once more. She let quite moans as she felt him thrust into her again and again softly and slowly. It appeared that he was going to answer but it was then that they were interrupted. The agent looked pass the creature and her heart sank, it was the blonde student from earlier. She appeared to be fondling her own breast as she still had the goo in her hair. The screams of the young agent had drawn her hear, to satisfy her lust. The redhead could only hope that the brunette had at least enough sense to stay in the fighter.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 am

It appears we have company, Slimer says as he turns back to Minerva and stares her in the eyes and thrusts home harder and faster then he had yet. He left his cock buried inside her as he released her hands, and grabbed her by her slim waist. Picking her up still deep inside her dripping sex, he turns to face the new arrival. He didn't think the students he nabbed were particularly dangerous, but why risk it. He had plenty of plans for the agent left to go, and although she was gaining control of her muscles back slowly, it would be a little time before she was 100 percent. The aphrodisiacs on the other hand would torrent through her system for awhile and he planned on using that to his advantage.

He used two tentacles to trap her wrists and secure them over her head as he whispers into her ear, I wonder what she wants, how about we find out, Slimer says as he walks over to the table next to the blonde bouncing her on his cock as he goes. He places the agent on the table on her back, hands trapped above her head against the table. Reluctantly, he pulls out of her wonderful pussy, and turns to face the girl.

The green goo still dripped down from her golden bob as she rubbed a breast, although most had evaporated by now, or been wiped off. He was guessing the aphrodisiac still ran strongly through her system as well. Hi, is there something we can do for you? It better be good, as you can see, we are kind of busy here at the moment, Slimer says with an evil smile.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 am

The blonde watched as he turned to face her. He thrusted once or twice into the redheaded agent before he picked her up by the waste and turned to face the student. The young woman was a little scared but the aphrodisiac was simply too strong for her to resist. She watched as the demon whispers something into her ear and a pair of tentacles wrapped around Minerva's wrists and secured them above her. The agent arms twitched a little, but it was to be difficult to even to attempt to move, much less attempt to free herself.

Not she had much of a choice, as she let out gasps as she bounced on the demon's member as he moved over on the table and pressed her to the floor. N-no, get away, get away now. She let out a shout as she felt his member pull out of her as he focused most of his attention on the young blonde student. Please, I need it. I need you take me, now. I can take it anymore. The student began to reach down under her skirt to begin to stimulate herself.

It was then

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:23 am

Slimer watches as the young student slips her fingers under her short skirt, and hears her desparate plea. Maybe todays unfortunate events would have a positive outcome yet? Leaning down to the restrained agent he says quietly to her, The safety of the two girls still rests in your hands, your enthuiasm is all that is saving the three of you from being sent out an airlock, so be on your best behavior. So what do you think, should we oblidge the poor girl? Remember, the same chemicals coursing through your system are raging through hers, and her needs have been denied.

Without waiting for a proper answer, he straightens up and begins rubbing the agents special nub as he says, Now it would be rude not to grant you the release you beg for, unfortunately I'm currently busy pleasuring lovely Minerva here... he finishes and rubs one of the agents delightful orbs. Perhaps if you are willing to see to her pleasure, I can see to yours? What do you think Minerva?Tell me your name? He asksthe blond, gesturing with his arm, inviting the student over to join them.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Minerva could only lay there and the demon leaned over and whispered into her ear so that the blonde student wouldn't be able to here. Slimer reminded her to that the key to safety of herself and all the two former students was her compliance to his wishes. The redheaded agent was about to reply but she was cut off as Slimer began to rub her clit. The agent could only moan in response to as she felt the pleasure surge through her body once more. The creature then turned to nervous blonde as she continued to rub her self in sensitive area. O-okay. M-My name is Alicia. What do you want me to do to her. As the demon gestured for her to come over, she slowly, nervously began to make her way over enticed with the promise of pleasure and her needs being satisfied.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Slimer put on his most welcoming grin as the blond made her way over. Ok Alicia, I think we're gonna need you to attend to Minerva here, she's as horny as you are and in need of release as well. So why don't we make yourself more comfortable, Slimer says taking her hand and positioning her in front of the restrained ADD agent. He slides his hands up her thighs to her panties, and hooks his thumbs over the side material and slips them down her toned legs.

As for what I would like you to do to her, I think Minerva can enthusiastically tell you what she needs, Slimer says giving the agent a warning glance over the blond's shoulder. Taking the blonds smaller hands in his own he uses her finger to stroke Minerva's oversensatised lips. After a moment he slips his hand to her wrist and slowly moves her hand forward and her two fingers slip inside Minerva's wet and waiting flower.

Let's lose the school uniform as well, as you won't be needing it anymore anyway. Slimer says unbuttoning her blouse while standing directly behind her...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Alicia slowly made her way to over to bound and helpless agent laying across the table. Slimer took the poor student and placed her directly in front of the helpless redhead, Alicia wasn't quite sure what he was going to do with the both of them but she hoped he would do it soon. She let out a gasp as she felt his hands begin to explore her legs going up and under her skirt and pulling her panties down her long legs. The blonde hand was guided down to the agent's flower. The redhead suddenly let out a loud moan as she felt the fingers slip into her flower. Alicia began to thrust her hand back and forth in the agent's flower, as Minerva moaned and gasped in reaction. The young student could feel her blouse being unbuttoned as Slimer began removing her garment. Yes, please remove it. It's so hot in here.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:39 am

Slimer finished unbuttoning the blonds blouse and pulls her hand from the agents wet flower. His claws trace over her shoulders and down her arms leaving goosebumps as her slowly removes her top. After her top is removed he fondles her breasts, rubbing over the thin material of the bra before unclasping her bra, her luscious tits bouncing free. Returning his hands to closing over hers, he forces her to rub her cleavage and the restrained ADD agents is forced to watch, chemicals building her lust as she is helpless to intervene, or even pleasure herself.

Leaving her rubbing her breasts his hands tickle down the blonds sides, grabbing her tight behind, before returning to the hem of her skirt, and drags it down around her ankles, leaving her naked. He returns to wrapping his muscular arms around her, each one rubbing a different breast, using her hands again, while she can feel his cock pressing against her lower back.Now thats much better isn't it, Slimer asks whispering into her ear.

Unfortunately, you've forgotten about our ADD agent already. Slimer rubs one hand up into the back of her short blond hair, still somewhat stick from the slime, and grabs hold while his other travels down her smooth stomach. His hand travels onward descending lightly only her soft skin until he reaches her clit. He rubs with his pointer and middle fingers lightly over her tiny nub, drawing out a gasp as her chemically heightened body reacts. We need to fix that, he whispers before forcing her slowly over by her hair, until she is bent at the waist, her face an inch away from the agent' s wet flower.

Slimer releases her hair and uses his hands to spread her legs shoulder width apart. Stepping behind her, he rubs her lips with his hands feeling her wetness build at knowing she was about to be fucked. The offer was I would pleasure you Alicia since you would take my place pleasuring Minerva here. So, you will receive orgasm only when she does... Slimer finishes as she feels her wet flowier gripping the cock as it slips inside of her. The head pops in, and she can feel all eight inches slowly slide into her moist sex.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 am

Alicia could feel Slimer's claws move over shoulders as her blouse is removed from her body and her hand is removed from the agent. She shutters as she felt his claws against her skin and her blouse quickly hit the floor. Another moan escapes her lips as she could feel the claws rub her mounds briefly before removing the bra as well. Minerva could only feel her lust build as she watches the strip tease helplessly as she unable to do anything to relieve her frustration.

The demon continued to tease her by only concentrating on the blond as he removed the skirt, each arm soon wrapped around the blonde student as he continued to pleasure her. She could feel his warm member on her lower back. Ah-ah, yes t-this is wonderful. I-I want more...ohhh...more. She gasped as she felt his hand moved and grabbed her hair as the other hand traveled down to her clit.
[color=Yes, there! There![/color] She was putty in his hands now even as he reminded her that she was not entertaining the agent at all. The blonde was forced to bend over at the waist and placed close to captive red head's flower. Minerva' body practically begged for attention as she let out a soft moan.

Poor Alicia could feel her legs being spread as Slimer began to test to see how wet her flower was. She let out soft moans as he confirms with a couple of touches of his hand that she was ready. He let he now she only be sent into ecstasy if she sent the young agent into ecstasy as well. The former student gave a shout as she could feel his member push inside of her. It was then that Alicia began to use her tongue to was the lower lips of the agent. Soon the red head was moaning loud enough for the two of them...

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:41 am

The blonds chin length hair began to tickle the agents inner thighs as her head rocked slightly forward and backwards from the slow steady thrusts into her wet flower. Slimer knew she was licking the agent in all the right ways, as Minerva began moaning from her ministrations. Buried to the hilt as he was, and increasing pace based on the agents moans he began slowly fucking the needy girl.

Deciding the agent Minerva needed this as badly as they did, and that they could be put to better use, he uncoils the restraining tentacles freeing her hands and arms. Sliding them south, they begin inside the valley of her breasts, tickling as they move over her skin. They begin wrapping the agents sensative breasts as they coil in ever smaller circles and begin rubbing an inch back and forth, tickling and massaging her fantastic breasts.

Reaching around his other tentacles, they find the blonds breasts as the sway from the bent over fucking she was receiving. Coiling the same way, her breasts become wrpped tightly. The angle made almost every thrust a direct hit to her g-spot. Thats it make her cum for you and orgasms shall follow for you, for each one you bring her you shall get one as well, encouraging the not inexperienced blond.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Minerva moans became louder particularly when the Alicia moved slightly forward from the thrusts, driving her own tongue deeper inside the red head. The young blondes hands and arms wrapped around Minerva's athletic legs keeping her pinned in placed as she continued to pleasure the captive agent. Minerva could feel the tentacles uncoil around her arms and legs and began to move over her body. As she attempted to prop herself on the elbows, she felt the tentacles begin to enter the valley between her breasts and then begin to coil around and around her swollen orbs. Minerva head tilted backwards as she let out a moan as she could feel the tentacles begin to tickle and massage her.

Alicia could feel the tentacles wrapped around her breasts and begin to wiggle tightly around her. Still she let out a muffled cry everytime the demon thrust inside her, he thrust causing more and more pleasure to be build up inside her. She slowly began getting closer and closer to her first orgasm so far.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Slimer enjoyed the moans of pleasure eminating from the two human women. The agent Minerva had propped herself up on her elbows, which pushed her chest forward into the wrapping, massaging tendrils. His thrusts had Alicia bouncing forward and back, tongue every so often driving her tongues tip deep into the agent's flower. The poor horny blonde's pussy began to get soaked as he fucked her slowly, looking at Minerva's lovely face as it twisted in angonizing pleasure and she throws her head back moaning hard from the tentacles working her breasts.

It was uncanny the way her face, in the throws of passion, resembled her sister's face. Placing his hands on her shoulders he slows his thrusts encouraging the blonde's oral abilities. Alicia, Minerva is depending on you, so lick her lovely flower to the level of pleasure you want for yourself.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am

The poor former student could feel the hands on her shoulder as he whispered in the her ear. The young blond made no physical acknowledgement as her body was demanding more and more attention. Alicia pushed her face deeper into the captured agent's wet sex as she began to use her tongue at a fast as quickly as she could. One of the former student's hands reached around the leg she had trapped in her arm and began to explore near the flower, it was an awkward positing but she hoped to reach the agent's clit. If the Alicia could get there, she was sure she could send the agent over the edge.

Minerva was struggling to resist without appearing to resist, but it was extremely hard. Her body was beginning to surrender to the pleasure of it all, then the young student redoubled her efforts. The redhead moaned loudly as she felt the student's practiced tongue begin to press deeper inside her and begin to move faster with in her. The red head could only gasp and moan at a higher and faster pitch as she felt the pleasure build inside. It was then that despite her best efforts, Slimer would see her be driven to orgasm by this young woman.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Slimer watches as the blond slips her arm over and around Minera's leg, her finger tips seeking the agent's clit. She seemed to work extra hard with her tongue as Minerva's face twisted in pleasure. As her moans pick up in speed and intensity so do Slimer's hips fucking harder and faster into the blonds wet flower. Yes, show the agent how much you enjoy licking her sweet sex... he says the slurping sounds of his member rapidly entering and leaving all but the tip, from her young body.

As Minerva's head rolls back in bliss cumming hard from Alicia's efforts he fucks the girl harder than she had ever imagined possible. The angle making hitting her g-spot a near certainty, slamming home repeatedly it wasn't long before her pussy was rapidly clamping around his member in orgasmic bliss. He fucks her hard through the orgasm leaving no time for her to come down from the intense sensations.

Watching Minerva's face it was impossible to miss the resemblance to Ishtar as her mouth made the same delightful O, as she came.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm

The blonde managed to find Minerva's clit just in time, as the redheaded woman had found herself just on the edge. With one press of her magic button, the beautiful agent let out a loud cry that filled the room. The agent collapsed on the table as she completely overcome over the sensation giving the demon the O expression he was looking for. She could feel the cool table against her back as she found herself trying to deal with the throes of her orgasm.

Alicia found her face covered in Minerva' juices, the shock pulled her way from the agent's lower lips. However before she could react, Slimer slammed her body repeatedly. His member made direct hits to her most sensitive area in her own pussy and the poor blonde found herself on the edge. The young woman let out a scream of pure passion as all this erotic torture and the time she had spent under the influence of the slime had brought her to the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next