View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Old Worlds (for Octavia) 

Post Re: Old Worlds (for Octavia)
Octavia blushed a bit as she realized that her emotions were getting the better of her, and did her best to try to suppress her thoughts to prevent them from projecting her stronger emotions. Still he was not making it easy for the pin haired princess as his tongue continued to explore her nether regions. He took special interest in the inner walls as tongue seemed to taste ever part of her pussy. The young woman gasped as she felt his hands begin to play with breasts returning to keep them aroused.

S-sorry, I s-somtimes pro...ohhh...project my e-emotions...uhhh....

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Interesting, though there is no need to apologize ...

His tongue began to spiral within her as it occurred to him that this could be useful. Aegir was so use to reading minds that without that ability it was as if he had a limb cut off but at least this projection would give him a better idea.

Arousal was good, it was the emotion that he was trying to stir and it gave him some insight into matters, he had not sensed fear and ruled either that emotion wasn;t strong enough or that it didn't exist so he fashioned that if it didn't exist she probably say other entities that were not her species.

This pleased him since he was not going for the fear approach this time.

A tentacle stroked along her tail though as he touched the smoothness of her body, tentacles draping over her as they touched and fanned her body.

So soft princess, and tight as well. I deduce that you have not had many lovers in your days.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Octavia gasped as she felt him continued to work over her lower lips. The tentacles continued to explore her body, caressing her nubile body and exploring every curb. She could particularly feel her tail being stroked as Aegir did everything to bring out her arousal. Aahhhh....I'm not suppose t-to be t-taken in this w-way....uhhhh....I'm suppose to m-marry r-royalty....ahhhhh....

The pink haired princess knew that would not dissuade the alien, but at least he knew where she come from. Of course if anything she might have just designated a special prize worth taking.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 am

Is that so? Well I would hardly think that others would find you any less desireable, not as if anyone would know as well, until well ...

He trailed off as the though of examinations from tales he read about and stolen memories of such things crept into his mind. But while he could be forceful should he desire it Aegir foynd it much more pleasurable to convince others or manipulate them rather then forcing them into a course of action. Typically this meant choosing between two evils and giving them the illusion of choice since he could read minds and know what others were thinking, well it usually helped but he was virtually clueless here.

Then you will have a decision to make. I cannot see into your mind, nor can I alter your perceptions but I shall let you choose. I could simply take you of course, should I want to but this is by far more enjoyable to me. I cannot alter your reception to pain but this, he stroked her ass cheek with a tentacle, needs not remain pure, or you can give in to me and experience true bliss to the likes that you have never experienced, the choice is yours of course, pleasure but give up what you hold dear or keep it but likely experience pain as a consequence, decisions, decisions.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:17 am

Octavia gasped as she thought about how someone would find out that what has happened to her. The young really didn't want to think about different people being involved with her. Already Aegir was forcing her to make a decision where she would have to decided to reist and let him take her automatically or give in and try to be a partner. The pink haired princess could feel his tentacle begin to play with her rear. Please, no. Don't hurt me. She closed her eyes as she realized what she was doing but she didn't want to get hurt.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:36 am

An excellent choice.

He preferred her decision, and while there was nothing stopping him he tended to uphold his agreements. He gave her a choice, though she could have resisted for what good that would have done or denied him the pleasures of her pussy.

Aegir considered for a small moment, thinking that there would be a little discomfort if he were not careful so he made an effort to make sure she was well lubed up for this as his tongue flickered soft circles inside her collecting the nectar of her body onto it as a musky scent emitted from his body, something that occurred when he was most turned on.

His hands reached up to fiddle with the points of her nipples while tentacles constricted around them softly squeezing against them as he continued to drink from the chalice of her body.

Character Listing

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 am

Octavia suddenly felt his tongue began to pick up its pace as his tongue continued to explore her inside. The young woman let our a loud moan as she could feel the pleasure well up inside her. It was then she was hit by a strong musky scent as she noticed tentacles begin to wrap around her breasts. She let out a slight gasp as she felt her orbs being squeezed, but that gasp changed into another moan as she felt his fingers begin to tweak her nipples. The pink haired princess could feel herself getting wetter as mauve creature continued to drink from her nether regions.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Rewarded by the increase in her body's juices he found that she was producing juices quiet well at this stage though he knew that they would be needed much later. His tongue reached deeper into her body, slowly creeping forward as it spiraled against those pink walls.

Tentacles continued to crawl over her as they smooth rubbed against the swell of her breasts as his fingers danced over her erect nipples, seizing them in his fingers he slowly twisted them as he played with them. His head coming away from her, mouth tendrils twitching as the one on her clit retracted only to be replaced by a tentacle.

Another tentacle had guided her own tail between her legs, rubbing the tip slowly back and forth against the slit of her sex.

Character Listing

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Octavia let out her a shout as she felt the tongue push deeper inside her, exploring more of the pink haired princess insides. The poor woman could feel tentacles move over more of her body as some of them begin to play with her mounds, caressing them as his fingers continued to teak her nipples. The royal let out a moan as she finally felt his tongue began to pull at her chalice. She given a slight break as one of the tentacle moved away from her pearl, only to have another take its place. It was then that another tentacle pulled her tail over her own slit, playing with her lower lips with her own tail. Ahhh...t-that's not fair...uhhhh

Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:45 am

Fair? Life isn't fair but I already have your body's approval.

His fingers slid away from her breasts intwining with her four fingered hands as tentacles replace them oozing over those orbs as the very tips of them brushed against her hardened nipples. He bent forward a little, his tongue brushing over her navel then dipping into her belly button while he moved her tail slowly against her sex drawing it up and down her sex before he poised it at the entrance of her very body inserting it slowly into her, barely piercing her he moved the tail with that tentacle slowly inserting it in and out of her, twisting it a little so that it moved in slow circles against her.

Aegir was deliberately slow in this, as if he were getting her use to the sensations before inserting her tail a little bit further into her, twisting it against the walls of her body.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:38 am

Octavia hands soon were filled that his hands as he intertwined his fingers with hers. Her breasts got no relief as tentacles wrapped and around and explored her mounds even as they brushed softly against her nipples. It was then the poor princess could feel his tongue begin to wash around her belly button until he begin to dip inside. The royal let out a gasp, but then she let out a louder moan as the tentacle below forced her tail in and out of her, making it do his biding. M-my ...ohhh....tail being used in s-such a m-manner...ahhh.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:18 am

He delighted in her visual pleasure and was unheeded by having his mouth or tongue occupied since he spoke directly into her mind. Whenever you see your tail you will be reminded ...

Pushing the tail a little deeper inside her he still twisted it inside her body nice and slow as his tentacles continued to explore her succulant body as his palms pressed against her own, his fingers intwined with her own as he dabbled his tongue against her navel then began dragging it up her body, the trio of his cocks growing quite stiff as they were engorged with blood. His duo hearts thundered against his chest as his tongue climbed over her delcately tasting her skin as he went.

Character Listing

Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:33 am

Octavia gasped as she felt her tail being pushed deeper inside her body. Ahhhh...i-its going...uhhhh....d-deeper... The pink haired princess could feel tentacles continued to explore her body getting familiar with the areas where she was most sensitive areas, his tongue soon left her navel and began to work its way up her chest. The poor woman could feel herself getting wetter as her own mind was betraying her by projecting her arousal.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:17 pm

He drank in that projected feeling using it as a substitute for his usual mind reading abilities as he slowly moved her own tail in and out of her body, his tentacle motioning it so that her tail rubbed against the walls of her body.

His fingers still intertwined with her own rubbed against the back of her hands while his tongue skated over her chest as his tentacles squeezed her melons, the tips of those tentacles still brushing against her erect nipples as his tongue moved between her breasts in their quest.

Oh, this is nothing just yet, but I'm glad that you approve.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Octavia could hear the creature make his comment, even as his tentacles continued to squeeze her orbs and tease the peaks of her mounds. The poor royal could feel his tongue moving inbetween he breasts teasing her skin as she let out a soft sigh. The sigh became a loud moan as she felt her tail being pushed in her pussy and brushed up and down the walls of her body. T-This is is n-noth....ahhh...nothing? W-what are you going to ...uhhhh....to do.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next