View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Project of Art (Selena and Vera) 

Post Re: Project of Art (Selena and Vera)
"You want more but you will not take it?" she teased, "How will you improve if you never reach higher hmm? No matter I suppose. Looks like I lost one of my tries. Only two left now. Lets see..." The Head Girl paced for a moment before approaching the woman again. She lifted her chin with a finger as she gazed deep into the student's eyes. She leaned closer, faces nearly touching as she continued to stare into the woman. Smiling softly, did the Head Girl find something else out in her searching?

"Well that was fun," she giggled, "You win. I admit defeat. There would be no point in wasting time with two random guesses when you have already steeled yourself." Vera released Selena and walked away. "I am yours for one request and one request only," the Head Girl admitted, "I suggest you think hard on this as I may not have time to play another game like this ever again. I am a busy woman afterall." With that, she crossed her arms and waited for Selena's request. She had already did what she wanted with this game and now the rest is simply a bonus.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Selena blinked her eyes in surprise as Vera gave up so simply before narrowing her eyes, "Wait a minute...this is a test..." She said almost like the girl was learning how Vera acted, "Since you gave up, I could use that request and make you be my sex slave for one night...but that would cause your last guess to be right and I would end up losing," Selena said the naive girl showing some kind of understanding before smiling and cupped Vera's cheeks stroking them with her fingers.

"I told you my desire...and as much as I want more...I'm keeping to that," She said before simply kissing Vera, nothing else, no groping no removal of clothing just a kiss an almost innocent kind but with some tongue in as Selena held it with Vera, blushing at how good this woman's lips take...before breaking for air as she blushes, "Hmm...that was a good one.." She said before she gently pulled away and began to redress herself putting back on her uniform.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Are you accusing me of lying, Miss Cameron?" she replied cooly, "I accepted defeat and you have won. Winning would have meant nothing if you already got your reward. But the choice is yours." In the end, she got the results she wanted. The pure naive woman was becoming more sexually active and the Head Girl did not even have to touch her in a stimulating way. A pure hearted woman would not think about making someone a sex slave. Selena would remember this and what part of her desired more than anything else, now just a missed opportunity.

Vera accepted the soft kiss, returning it warmly. "I am glad you are pleased with the results. I believe it has gotten late and I must return to my work. I do hope you are not one who kisses an tells." The Head Girl smirked slyly before walking past the other woman. She would return to her desk to go through demerits and paperwork while the new student put back on her uniform.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:20 pm

"Never...I like to keep my personal relations secret...in respect to my partners," Selena said as she smiles and soon was dressed and back to normal gently getting her bookbag and turned to Vera and bowed her head in respect.

"Thank you for the companionship...maybe we can meet again sometime," She said softly before turning around and began walking to the door touching her lips with a soft blush and smiles.

"I hope it was good for you as well Miss Matsumoto.." She said before she left walking to the elevator that would take her back down and head to the dorms.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:24 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4