View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 35  Next
 Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda) 

Post Re: Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda)
She stops advanceing when she notices where she is.. her eyes going wide for a moemnt as they quickly dart around the room.. She had wanted to advoid places like this cause she figured there would be way to many people intrested in her in clubs.

She was about to turn when the brightly colored bird morph comes rushing over toward her.

"W wwhat?" she asks as he seems to be flustered as he moves around behind her trying to hurry her forward. she takes a couple of steps just from.. startledness of it before she stops and turns to confront the bird..

"What are you talking about.. im not here to replace anyone or anything.. i just walked in off the street because someone is shooting people back and forth outside.. and i dont know about you i would rather not get shot" She nods as she looks at the creature more trhoughtly.. her eyes glanceing at the rock like creature near the door before letting her eyes revert to the bird.

She shakes her head not moving any further.. "Sorry im not up.. i was just resting for a moment from all that gun fire before i need to head back out myself." she nods slightly at the creature.. despite the loudness of the room she made sure the creature could hear her.

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19 pm

He frowned. “Sorry, I thought you were the new girl that the agency was suppose to send over an hour ago now. I've called to complain several times but that does Fatima no good. Your quite exqusite and I believed that you were she.

“Guns being discharged of not I'm afraid I'll still have to charge you a cover unless you leave now though. The boss hates loituring …

“Perhaps you would help us out and fill in, just long enough for Fatima to catch her breath or until the temp shows up, whichever occurs first. If you help out no cover charge.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:36 pm

She sighs a bit.. she was assumeing it was some sort of stripper club.. she had looked around but hadnt seen anything it seemed.. the music blaring made it so she couldnt see anything she guessed.

She shakes her head at the creature for a moment.. and eyes the door..

Sighing again she turns and starts for the door.. she would have to take her chances outside... these distractions were getting annoying.. she was down to about a half an hour left of the shopping she was supposed to be allowed.. and the only shop she had visted so far was a stupid sex shop.

"Sorry not really intrested.. sides i cant dance anyway" she notes as she makes her way for the door.. slowly exiting.. her eyes scanning over outside..taking in the general scene before wanting to head to the next store.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:54 pm

“A pity, though the dancing is minimal ...”

He admitted as she declined heading to the door. Outside it had calmed a bit in those few seconds. There was no sign of Savalis or that dog-thing though no one was focused on speaking of the shoot out as if it were a common enough occurance here. No police, no ambulance siresns though the two could have been given matters enough time to settle down before arriving on the scene.

Thus she was free to chose her next destination, although what she thought to be a bar was some sort of sex club and most of the shops she saw had been sexual in nature for slaves or kinks or both it seemed so she had a bit of time to decide on her next destination.

Character Listing

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:14 pm

She stands there for a few moments.. her pink hued eyes scanning the now empty street.. Glanceing back up at the clubs sigh.. she shivers.. she defently didnt wanna be in there.. who knows what happens to the girls within.

She glances at the street as people seemed to be going back to normal.. allready the street was getting crowded again.. She simply shakes her head slightly.. eyes still scanning over those everywhere making sure she didnt see any sign of that pather and his gun.

Her eyes traveling over the selected stores for a moment as if desideing if it was safe.. after all.. she had told that pather she was going shopping.. perhaps he was laying in weight in in another store hopeing she would show up.

Sighing a bit.. she couldnt assume that or she wouldnt get any more shopping done.. So with one last look around.. and still clutching her bag.. she makes her way over to the general store.. and pushes her way instead... she had glanced earler.. but she figured this shop was geared to slaves also.. As she makes her way inside carefully she looks quickly around ready to dart back out if she needed to, her eyes scanning along the shielfs and people too who was within and what the store sold.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 pm

Had she been able to read Galactic Standard she could have read the sign, as it was it was gibberish:

AL'S HOUSE OF WONDERS

The streets were virtually empty now, only a few brave souls remained out and about. People where quick to come out from behind cover or out of shops when they realized that the shoot out was over. Savalis only had six shots in total so there was no way he could have had a protacted gun battle with someone in the streets.

She had entered the general store next and was surprised. Not by the amount of cutomers buying this and that. Not by the spider like cashier with the multiple eyes amd arms. Not by the propreiter who was a sphere with a large mouth full of teeth, two tiny arms and one large eye on that sphere. Bo, it was the fact that this shop didn't seem to cater to the sex trade.

With so many stores pn planet did they actually need more sex stuff in the general store? The sphere, Xeo floated up to her. “What can I help you with today?”

Character Listing

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Glances around the shop.. her eyes actaully opening in seeming wonder.. she had found a shop that finally didnt cator to just slaverly.. some of the basic items of nature were acutally found in here.

Even as she contunes to peer around she takes it all in.. sighing softly to herself.. it was odd but in a place that didnt revolve around slaverly she felt a little more at ease.

She glances at the.. umm thing that makes its way over to her.. she eyes it of course cause one never be too careful when something might suddenly deside to attack her.. enough of that has seemed to happen lately.

How she missed the days of sitting around the school more or less safe in her room.

She glances at the creature before her considering for a moment..

"Umm greetings.. I need bedding supplies.. perhaps a warm sleeping bag? if not sleeping bags a couple of nice warm blankets." She says after a moment.. now that she was actually here.. she was done to about 20 minutes.. She figured she owed the neko girl something for the blanket.. so she wanted to visit that neko store quickly.

"Umm.. you have anything for energy bars? perhaps bottled water.. dont suppose you have a some teck thing that creates a endless bottled water or something?"

Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:18 pm

“Oh, I have all that.” He was mostly a floating eye abd mouth but he was not oogling her or appraising her in that way. He was either not interested or the species were too different and he did not find her attractive at all. Either way he was gazing at her eyes and rather than roaming her body.

“Well I don't have a scientific gadget that produces water in an endless supply but I do have a humidifer that converts the moisture in the air into water. It produces enough water to meet the daily requiements unless you find yourself on a particularly dry planet where it produces half as much … would you prefer the sleeping bags of blankets or maybe even both?”

She found that the things in the shop were reasonably priced too, no wonder why business was so good, or perhaps he cornered the market on non sex stuff and filled a well needed niche.

Just then the shop door opened and Savalas was there, his shoulder scorched, his clothes soiled and Rika right behind him. He swept the shop with his yellow eyes grinning as they settled on her, his gun lifting to take aim at her.

“You have been a great deal of trouble tracking down but you have a unique scent ...”

Character Listing

Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:55 pm

She hmms softly as she watches the creature.. still pondering for a moment as it thinks about her question. She smiles at the creature as he finally states she had what she wanted.

"oh you do? Thata very good then" she hmms slightly looking around the room again.. "Can i get a bag full of the energy bars then.. I will take that water produceing thing please.. and.. well.. not sure i will be able to carry everything.. so i better just stick with the blankets.. gotta be nice and warm and able to keep out the chill" she smiles again and nods to the creature considering again.

She was running out of time.. and out of hand space.. this would be allmost about it.. by the time she was carrying bags..

She stops dead again as she hears the.. voice behind her.. she sighs a bit.. as she looks over her shoulder at the pather.

"What kind of trouble? im like 50 feet from the last store i was in.. Cause as i told you before i have like a hour to shop.. before i need to be back.. Doesnt that tell you anything that i didnt bolt further?" she sighs a bit and looks back at the store clerk...

"its hard to shop when you onlyhave a hour.. and people keep stopping you.. and some think because they got a gun everyone should stop and listen when theve been told they only have that little hour." she says to the keeper.. shaking her head slightly.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:23 pm

“There are repulsor sleds …” he considered her possible origins. Vanejin? She had not struck him as broken. Earth? That was a common spot for human slaves via Shokushu. What was there tech level at again?

“Think shopping cart without wheels that hovers over the ground and you can push it along … it might be out of your price range so the blankets?” He rubbed his chin as he considered for a moment.

Well the sphere didn't know what was going on her but the logic of the girl made sense. He looked over at Savalas.

“Gun? That think?” He floated between the two, gazing at Savalas. “I don't know what's going on here, nor do I really care but I cannot have you costing me a sale ...”

The eye of his flashed yellow. “Now go. Go to Al's for the next few hours.”

Amanda wasn't sure what happened but the gun lowered and Savalas turned to go followed by Rika. The clerk turned back to her, his eye the normal green. “Now where were we … ah, yes, repulsors … it looks as if you're gearing up for a rather lengthy camping trip ...”

Character Listing

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

She watches that eye creature float between her and the pather.. acutally have surprised the pather hadnt let off a round or 2.. he seemed to be trigger happy.

She watches the bi play between the pair before the creature told the pather to go somewhere eles. She watched him go with a small bit of a nod to herself.. she wondered if this Al's was someplace he wouldnt like. Would serve him right if it was.

She turns her gaze back to the eye before her as it turns its gaze back upon her.

"oh where were we.. oh yea.. a floating sled?" she hmms and ponders that.. she would be able to carry more stuff that way.. but she was running out of time.. and she didnt really have any use for a sled other then to carry back to the ship.

"No i dont think a sled would be useful.. wont be able to use it beond going back to the ship..." she sighs a bit as she looks at the creature.

"Not really a camping trip.. but currently im being forced to stay in a cell and sleep on a cold iron floor... and the tempture is pritty cold.. so i suppose you could say im being "allowed"" she rolls her eyes a bit "To buy stuff that i want.. but only have a hour to do it in.. and im down to about 25 ish minutes.. and that pather wasnt making it any easer.." she sighs a bit.

"But yes i will take the blankets, the water creatuor thingy... a bag full of hopefully tasty energy bars." She ponders for a few more moemnts starting to feel rushed.. she was sure there was something she was forgetting.. but she would most likly remerber it later.

She knew that creature that claimed to own her was most likly expecting her to waist her time in the hour trying to get weapons to fight it..so.. getting stuff she could use other wise might be more importent in the long run then trying to get away right now on this strange world.

"That will do it please" she says as she reaches into the hem of her silks and tugs out the charge card.

She did have a idea thought.. she was glad that pather hadnt used some of those cumpulsion flashes that didnt seem to take a day to sink in.. by the way that red haired had reacted it had been allmost sudden from the moment he had used it on her.

She looks back at the eyeball before her.. pink hued eyes looking at his as she waits.. showing a bit of a smile toward him.. it wasnt that hard.. after all he had just made a would be gun man leave her alone.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 pm

“Ship? Unless your blasting off immediately I can have your order delivered to you. My boy will be back in about ten ninutes, he's off making a local delievery ...”

He thought about matters a little before moving away from the repulsor lift idea, he didn't think she'd go for it anyway.

“Your a slave? I mean I figured with the attire and all. Hm.” He thought for a moment. Unlike he and the cashier she was big enough to help Junior or even help out here. “Who is your Master? Perhaps I can negiotiate a better contract for you, buy it and place you to work stocking shelves or helping Junior with deliveries. And no, you won't be a slave. You'll have to pay me back over time and you'll have your wages to fall back on of course … just a thought.”

Xeo considered how much time they had left. Twenty-five minutes, it would be cutting it close there and back but he look at the human. He excused himself for a quick moment, commed Junior to fing out where he was then broke off communications with him.

“Junior's five minutes out and can make the delievery for you … considering it is cold, how about a heater? This one is powered off of Fire Gems and not electricity so it might be useful for you.

He caught he smile and smiled back. Her total hadn't been all that high her either with what she picked up, even if she tossed the heater into the mix it was well under 5,000.

Still time to spare, she had gotten lucky that Savalas wasn't a bit more cunning or creative allowing her to dodge fate somewhat at least ...

Character Listing

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:57 pm

She hmms a bit and nods slightly.. "Im told what im staying in is a ship.. am i really in space?" she asks after a moment as she looks at the creature before her.. This defently was the nicest seeming creature she had encountered...

The neko girl was nice.. but she was a slave.. and didnt really seem to have any mind of her own outside of obeying orders.

She hmms a bit as she contunes to look at him before her as she considers.. well traveling without haveing to worry about getting waylayed and the stuff taken from her...

She hmms softly.. "Ok.. if you can get them dilivered within say 20 minutes i wouldnt mind that at all.. less for me to carry for get waylayed by." She responds as she explains what the ship looks like.. and the way she had walked to come here.

"yes... i suppose im claimed to be a slave.. or at least thats what the creature that keeps me keeps saying" she sighs a bit giving her head a shake "Its a bit tentacled thing.. i dont know its name" she says but she does discribe him in a better detail to him.

She hms a bit as he comes back after conferming where the junor as he said was.. "A heater thats not electric.. ok.. a heater would be nice.. but i image that if the creature wanted it warmer in there he would raise the temp." she shakes her hyead slightly.

All of this still sang of some sort of trap.. like she was being lured into it. "Sounds like stalking shelfs would be easer then what he appeartly has done to me" She nods slightly.. "Need to look out though.. appearntly he can read minds"

She hmms a bit unable to really think of anything eles she could use at the moment.. after all she was pressed for time.. and even with this creatures promese to diliver.. and attempt to buy her.. she would have to assume that it wouldnt happen.

"Ok.. heres the card.. i have one more quick stop i need to make before running back there.. " she nods softly as she looks at him again..

"Thank you for your help though" she smiles at him again as she holds out the charge card to him.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:52 am

Earth via Shokushu he thought as he placed a hand to a chin. He rubbed it a little. “Indeed, you are in space my dear. The concept might be difficult to accept but it is the truth.”

Not that there were many pink haired girls out there he still got her name as he matched up her description of the ship with a fairly common model that was easy to modify. Hers was, for the meager cargo hold had ben modified to contain her cell.

“Sounds like your describint Aegir but Aegir is rather pleasant to deal with from what I've experienced thus far so it's likely someone of the same species. Aegir has lighter skin and is much taller it seems …

“I will speak with him, perhaps I will find him at your ship ...”

He swiped the card and deducted the amount. She had little over 59,000 left on the card. “Oh, you need not than me. I am glad to help when I can,” Xeo explained.

Character Listing

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:31 am

Shaking her head she hardly dared to think she could be in space.. but this creature had seemed pritty nice to her.. not trying to had her to a collection of slaves or wanting to use her so to speak. He was more or less offering her a job. She had a feeling she could be working for a long time though considering what the other creature had supposedly paid for her.. and with what she had spent today..

She shrugs the thought off as she contunes to look at him.

"Sorry dont think i ever hurd of that person eather.. but i suppose if they look like they are the same type of creature then." she nods.

She watches him take the card.. and runs it threw the machine charging whatever it was he was chargeing.. She watches the machine think a few moments before making a couple of the beeping noises before he hands the card back toward her again.

She takes it and sliips it back into that silk hem again. She nods again to him as he says he would speak to the other creature on her ship.. if he was there anyway.

She nods to him.. "well its still a thank you eather way" she says as she turns and makes her way toward the door.. "I got one mroe stop before i need to head back"

Not that she really needed to make the stop.. but if she was going to use the neko somehow in the future.. she was going to have to keep the girl "happy" with streching the rules.. so..something for her. She does roll her eyes a bit thinking what would make the lifetime slave happy.

There was a neko store as she made her way out of the general store.. she looks around for a moment before she b-lines it directly for that store.. She heads into it stopping as soon as she gets inside and glances around.. not haveing a clue to what she wants or what type of stuff this store that cataores to neko's even sells.. so she takes careful note of evertyhing she see's.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 35  Next